Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not really Dangerous... no really it's not Dangerous (mature)

3 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Not really Dangerous... no really it's not Dangerous (mature) - Page 11 Empty Re: Not really Dangerous... no really it's not Dangerous (mature)

Post by Death Rules Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:12 pm

I gasped as I felt his seed shoot into me. I gripped his shoulders as I climaxed around him, my inner muscles clamped down around him
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Not really Dangerous... no really it's not Dangerous (mature) - Page 11 Empty Re: Not really Dangerous... no really it's not Dangerous (mature)

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:18 pm

I graoned and held still ocne her musces clamped down onmy tool still releasing heavily into her
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:25 pm

Roshan
I ran threw the forest knowing exactly where the female was that would give me baby after baby from her. I jumped threw the window and slammed into the male on top of her and made him hit his head knocking him out. I grabbed the girl and we both vanished.
http://www.google.com/imgres?q=evil+anime+wolves&num=10&um=1&hl=en&biw=1024&bih=581&tbm=isch&tbnid=QLO-iKAlVWYKeM:&imgrefurl=http://www.dragoart.com/tuts/466/1/1/how-to-draw-an-anime-wolf.htm&docid=QIRinwooM9Aa4M&imgurl=http://www.dragoart.com/tuts/pics/8/466/how-to-draw-an-anime-wolf.jpg&w=1380&h=1380&ei=MlGkTsWUOdTFsQLbgO3FDA&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=257&vpy=242&dur=383&hovh=225&hovw=225&tx=131&ty=122&sig=115139935368047795698&sqi=2&page=1&tbnh=113&tbnw=121&start=0&ndsp=15&ved=1t:429,r:6,s:0

Sarah
It has been two weeks since a wolf had taken me from Dyami and my family. I felt the wolf enter me, I clenched my eyes shut feeling him thrusting inside me not liking it one bit. I struggled against him as tears went down my face feeling him hit my ribs as well as other parts jeopardizing the chances of having Dyami's baby. I then soon just went submissive to him letting him do what he wished as long as he didn't hurt the baby.
http://www.google.com/imgres?q=anime+girls+chained+up&um=1&hl=en&sa=N&biw=1024&bih=581&tbm=isch&tbnid=MprOYem_G54P2M:&imgrefurl=http://69.175.7.68/comments/code/2740603/&docid=VTNMjV8IILRnAM&imgurl=http://cdn.pimpmyspace.org/media/pms/c/f7/go/br/e-girls-01.jpg&w=320&h=240&ei=3VWkTtT5DebZ0QHCrfzTBA&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=501&vpy=188&dur=529&hovh=192&hovw=256&tx=136&ty=106&sig=115139935368047795698&page=3&tbnh=141&tbnw=186&start=21&ndsp=9&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:21
(The blond is Sarah and the Red head is her friend but she was pregnant with Dyami's child some how)
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:27 pm

Dyami I groaned and felt myself gettting tossed aside

After two weeks of looking for her I didn't stop and jsut kept trying to find her as quickly as I could and looked aorund frantically still searching every possible place I could think of.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:33 pm

Sarah
I began to scream as I felt a whip hit me in the back and my rump as I had disobeyed the wolf. My stomach was getting larger by the weeks that passed by,"Leave me alone, or so help me god when I get out of these ropes I'll kill you." I snarled at him as I tried to lunge at him but just got a blow to my face. I had bruises and cuts every where on my body as I wasn't easy to break.

Hannah
I laid on my side rubbing my stomach as I knew who the father was and his name was Dyami's as Sarah had smelt the baby. I didn't get her help as she was I was guessing mad that I was pregnant with his kid. Me and Dyami had had one night stand together when him and Sarah were together when he had gotten drunk in town. I whimpered some as the baby started to kick. I saw Sarah's yellow eyes glow in the pitch black room as it was freezing in this encloser.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:35 pm

I found them both after a year and looked ot them freezing when i saw hannah and her child and then Sarah and hers looking at them with a pained expression.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:43 pm

Sarah
I got out of the ropes and held my baby close to my chest making sure she was safe and wouldn't get hurt as I had kept her warm and out of sight from the wolf smiling at how clever I was. I had scars all over my body especially my face as I had gotten hit there dozens of times in the hands of the large stupid wolf that had taken me away from Dyami. I still kept my arms around Nicky as I didn't want to let her go. I soon saw Dyami in the dark my deep yellow eyes shown in the dark as I looked to him, Nicky was about two years old and she always tried to keep me safe as I had smiled at that.

Nicky
I looked to the man in the door way. I snarled as I ran to my mother wrapping my arms around her neck going to keep her safe as I thought it was the wolf but in human form,"Leave me and mommy alone." I shouted at him as I buried my face in my mom's long blond hair sniffling

Hannah
I looked to Dyami as well. I soon let my deep brown eyes go to the ground as I was more submissive then Sarah as she had more scars and open wounds then me. I looked to Bobby he was about the same age as Nicky but a little more taller and he always kept his mommy safe as he had attacked the wolf and he scared him away. I smiled at that. I soon stroked Bobby's hair as I watched Dyami

Bobby
I ran to my mom, I stood in front of my mom making sure this new comer didn't try anything to hurt my mom or my sister or step mommy as I liked Sarah and she liked me as she had taken care of me, mommy, and Nicky when the wolf would come and threaten to hurt us. Sarah would take the blows for us.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:46 pm

I looked to them both and frowned "I'm sorry"I whispered and looked to them upset and looked to the two kids keeping ym distance "what are their names?" I asked them both knowing that only one of them was mine but didn't care.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:52 pm

Sarah
I got up and picked Nicky up,"This is Nicky you're daughter." I said looking up at him as tears went down my face happy to see him but forgave him for cheating that one time and getting a different girl pregnant but I liked her very much as I had protected all three of them threw the years. I liked Bobby as well since he looked exactly like Dyami, just as cute as his father I thought to myself as I let a small grin play on my worn lips from screaming and biting my lips

Hannah
"This is Bobby you're son." I said truthfully as he smelled exactly like Dyami. I didn't mind it if Dyami didn't think Bobby was his but I knew Bobby was his. Sarah had told me that I was welcome to stay with her,Dyami, and their kids till I could get on my feet and provide for Bobby.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:55 pm

I lookd to them I hugged Hannah and her son and then went to sarah and whined kissin her lip softly and gently "i'm sorry, I tried to find you as quickly as I could but you both only go thurt and while you were both Preganant" I said and whined jsut hugging Sarah tight and looked to Hannah "I'm truely sorry for what I've done to you but you can stay with us until you can provide for you and bobby yourself and don't hesistate to visit either you are always welcome" I said lookeding ot Sarah to see if it was alright adn them jsut hugged the two kids devestated I hadn't seen them at all sicne they had been born.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:00 pm

Nicky
I smiled as I hugged my daddy as hard as I could. I kissed his cheek as I giggled some as I kept my little arms around his neck,"Daddy!" I yelled as I giggled like my mom would do

Bobby
I was more shy but I slowly walked to my dad as I knew he didn't want me. I didn't talk but lazily just hugged his leg then walked with my head down back to my mom. She picked me up,"Mommy he doesn't love us." I said against her shoulder crying some as I wanted to stay with him and Sarah and my sister. I didn't stop crying

Hannah
"I know baby boy, I know." I said rubbing his back trying calm him down. I gave Sarah a half hug since I had Bobby in my arms,"Thanks, we won't stay long." I said nodding as I had a pained expression on my face as I saw the love in Sarah's and Dyami's faces. I wanted that with Dyami but I just put that in the back of my mind.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:02 pm

I saw the pained expression on her face and turned to ehr "I'm truely sorry but at the momment I still love Sarah dearly but i love you more of as a family freind though" I said to her trying to make it better since I didn't want either of them to be upset.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:08 pm

Bobby
"I hate you!" I yelled at my dad as I jumped from my mom's shoulder and ran off and away sadder then I have ever been. I ran as fast as my little legs could carry me.

Hannah
I was shocked when Bobby ran off into the dangerous forest. I panicked and raced after Bobby since he could get hurt very badly. "BOBBY!" I shouted as I slowed to a walk not knowing where he was. I was like freaking out now that I couldn't find him, I felt adrenaline racing in my veins as I soon found him in a rotted out tree,"I know you want to be with you're father Bobby but he just doesn't want us so we'll just leave and let Sarah and Nicky be happy since they seem happy again." I said soothingly to Bobby as I picked him up and put him against my shoulder walking to a large rock to rock him.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:10 pm

"Sarah niccky please excuse me" I said to ehr and kissed her cheek and went outside finding her and Bobby. "listen Bobby I ove you as my son but me and your mother... I-" I hesistaed not sure how to word it and looked to Hannah for some help...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:17 pm

Hannah
I just shook my head,"Don't make it worse for Bobby to give you up." I said getting up and headed more deeper into the forest as I walked keeping Bobby against me as his little body shook with sobs at loosing his daddy. I kissed Bobby's little head making shhing noise to calm him down,"It's alright, we'll be alright Bobby. Maybe some day you'll see you're father." I said softly into Bobby's ear trying to make him feel better. I let my mind brush against Dyami's but soon backing off.

Bobby
I just nodded at what my mom was saying about some day seeing my dad once again. I soon fell asleep against my mom sad that I didn't have a dad no more. "Mommy I wish I had a play mate to play with, I miss Nicky." I said pouting as I played with a blade of grass in my little fingers as I looked to the ground as we stayed in one of Sarah's caves she said that we could use since it was safe there for me and Bobby
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:18 pm

I sighed feeling terrible but went back to Sarah and Nicky which only made me feel worse and I sat down and held my head
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:25 pm

Sarah
I put a hand on Dyami's shoulder,"Go to her." I said as I put Nicky against Dyami telling him to leave as I was dying and no one could stop that since the large wolf had given me something that would kill me,"They need you, take Nicky with you." I said as I walked away.

Nicky
I looked to my dad watching him since I knew about my mom's condition. I sat between my dad's legs waiting for him.

Hannah
I laid down and around Bobby to keep him warm since he was still quite little and fragile. "Bobby sleep." I said softly into his ear since he wasn't as playful since loosing his dad. I remembered Dyami's heated kisses and his hard/soft body against mine. I put that out of my mind as i had bobby to take care of now.

Bobby
I shook my head,"I don't want too." I said as I shook my head still,"I want Nicky and Dyami." I said referring to my dad by his name since I didn't use the term Dad no more
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:27 pm

I winced and looked to her and kissed her deeply one last time "come back at least" I said to her and went ot find Bobby and Hannah looking to them but stopped holding Nicky. "Sarah is dying, she needs a mother please" I said feeling like a complete idiot...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:33 pm

Hannah
I looked to them but turned away before vanishing not wanting to be left once Sarah comes back. I reappeared some ways off with Bobby in my arms. I kissed Bobby on the head holding him to me needing him against me for support,"Bobby should we take in Nicky and Dyami?" I asked him as I was curious to hear what he wanted

Bobby
"Mummy it if you're choice not mine." I said as I looked up to my mom's face seeing the pain in her face at remembering what my mom and Dyami had but even though it was a one night stand but that one night stand had given my mom me. I hugged my mom around her neck giving her cheek a sloppy kiss.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:37 pm

I looked to ehr "If not me please take inNicky" I said and nuzzeled my little daughter and sat down waiting to see what they would decide reminging quiet and not letting my daughter go being rather protective of her.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:41 pm

Hannah
I thought it through,"We'll take you both in." I said as I headed back to the cave that me and Bobby had made home. I put a fire on and was starting dinner for us

Bobby
I smiled running over and giving my dad a small kiss on the cheek but then giving Nicky a big hug,"NICKY!" I shouted happy now

Nicky
I race over and gave my little brother a big hug,"BOBBY!" I yelled back to him as I gave his cheek a kiss
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:43 pm

I nodded and helped ehr set up everything getting us some food adn using the fur to make some blankets for us for the night. I jsut remianed quiet thinking and looked to Nicky and Bobby
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:47 pm

Hannah
When dinner was done I walked away to the corner where I usually was in the evening. I watched Nicky and Bobby sleeping softly together by the fire, I let a small smile go to my lips. I put my head back against the stone as I shut my eyes. I put my knee's up and then putting my arms on them where I let my head lay down on my arms shutting my eyes
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:48 pm

I put a blanket over her and sat down beside the fire and remaiend quiet just thinking and sighed
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:53 pm

I shrugged the blanket off. I left the cave and took a walk in the forest, I looked to the sky and settled my eyes on the big moon,"What am I doing?" I asked my mom who was in heaven,"I can't even find a man to help with Bobby, I shouldn't of-of went with Dyami as he was happy with Sarah." I said sinking down to the ground on my knee's. I felt the stretch of the skin that covered a knew wound I had gotten when I had hunted for me and Bobby
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next