Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not really Dangerous... no really it's not Dangerous (mature)

3 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Not really Dangerous... no really it's not Dangerous (mature) - Page 30 Empty Re: Not really Dangerous... no really it's not Dangerous (mature)

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:35 pm

I ahd already taken Angel off him gently and scowled her talking to her softly about not to do that again before I rocked Colbat in my arms
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Not really Dangerous... no really it's not Dangerous (mature) - Page 30 Empty Re: Not really Dangerous... no really it's not Dangerous (mature)

Post by Death Rules Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:38 pm

Angel
I let a tear go down my face as I wanted to play with Cobalt.

Bobby
"I'm sorry she did that." I said looking up at him as I shuffled some nervous as I looked to the ground and my hands behind my back
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:39 pm

"It's fine she knows now so let her out, she's upset and Colbat really liked her" I said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:42 pm

"But she burned your nose." I said putting a finger to his nose letting the burned flesh heal. I moved out of the room to cut the stems on the flowers as I put each one into a water filled vase
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:43 pm

"it doesn't hurt that bad" I said to her shaking my head
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:46 pm

"She needs to learn that shes in a different house and had to keep to the rules." I said sternly as I ignored my arousal
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:53 pm

I crossed my arms and looekd to her "this si my house and she's allowed here as long as she doesn't hurt anyone"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:54 pm

"She hurt you, don't you get that Dyami." I said looking to him as I was kinda close to him. I looked up at him as I put my hands on my hips
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:56 pm

"I've ahd worse... as long as she doesn't do it again" I said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:59 pm

"She likes Cobalt and she'll protect him even if you're his father." I said simply as my head got tired looking at him since he was so tall then me as I was kinda short. I put a hand to his chest,"She really likes Cobalt." I said spreading my fingers on his chest watching my fingers and soon let my hand move away from his chest and back to my sides
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:00 pm

"I know that.. Angel , if you do that again your out got it?" I asked to her.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:02 pm

I went out of my cage and flew out of the window knowing I'd probably end up doing it again and I didn't want to get hurt. I watched him as I perched on a branch.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:04 pm

I sighed and cradled Colbat beforre i let him go play with hsi brother
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:06 pm

"Dyami, I need your tallness." I said pouting as I couldn't reach a bowl I needed
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:08 pm

I went over adn pulled down the bowl she needed and hadned it to her before getting myself a drink.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:12 pm

I hit his hand,"No. Wait until dinner." I said sternly as I pushed at him with my butt as my hands were dirty. I meant to hit his hip but not his tool as I pushed at him laughing some as I thought it was funny.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:14 pm

I just growled and turned away getting my drink reguardless and sitting down to dirnk it.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:21 pm

I sighed and soon putting plates in front of him and the kids as I walked outside to feed Angel her berries. I soon just sat on the roof not really hungry as I called Angel to me. I curled up on my side letting Angel curl around me as she was like my mom in a way as she took care of me like I was a child. I put my hand under my cheek as I closed my eyes.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:25 pm

I finsiehd my dirnk adn began amking somethign for the kids to eat
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:26 pm

I walked in front of him,"I'm sorry if I'm just not welcome here as you don't eat the food I cook so I'll leave." I said slowly walking to the door as Angel perched on my shoulder. I could feel Cobalt's sadness for Angel leaving.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:28 pm

"You didn't give me any" I said bluntly"you also didn't say where you put it so how am I supposed to eat it."
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:32 pm

"I put it in front of you and the kids blindy." I said "I'm sorry if I wasted you're time." i said opening the door and walking out and closing the door. I could feel Angel making whining noises as she really did like Cobalt as did I and Dyami and Luke. I soon jumped into a tree and laid down on a long and very thick branch as Angel looked out for danger
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:33 pm

I sighed and foudnt eh food and ate it after I ate my own giving the kids theirs later on.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:38 pm

I soon fell out of the tree as the branch I had been sleeping on fell from the tree. I landed on my stomach. I blew out leaves from my mouth as I coughed, when I got on my hands and knee's I felt a gun barrel pointed directly at my head. I stayed where I was,"Do it!" I screamed at him as a tear went down my face as my tattoos glowed a slight red, I felt blood going down my neck where something had poked my skin and broke it making me bleed some. "I have nothing to live for. No lover or children so just do what you've been waiting for." I said closing my eyes waiting for the trigger to go off as I made Angel back off and to just perch on a branch near by to my right. I kept coughing as I was trying to draw in breathes into my lungs
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:40 pm

I quickly stopped them and looekd to her angriyl "god your so stupid sometiems" i growled and went inside hearing one of them crying
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next