Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spread your wings and take flight.......(restarted)

Go down

Spread your wings and take flight.......(restarted) Empty Spread your wings and take flight.......(restarted)

Post by Nicoco177 Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:51 am

The mighty Ardennes's Hoof stomped as his tall but thick legs slowly struted in "I smell... male" he said Flash swivled his ears around, he gave a short 'humph' and walked around the small piece of land. Then out of no where, a huge gang of what appeared to be a gang of Shire horses, all whinning and snorting "w h o d o w e h a v e h e r e ?. . . . . . . . . a i n t r u d e r....." came a shrill voice from a skewbald stallion "Intruder? how come you havent even claimed this land yet.....?" he said as he lashed out his back hooves at a palimino stallion, they struck the Stallion's face with speed but power...the stallion let a slight growl and troted away, his tail flying out like a banner " 3 a g a i n s t o n e . . . . . . " the skewbald said. Flash reared, his front legs coming down fiercly on a small Dun Shire's head "Make that two..." Flash said as he watched the Dun stallion canter away from him, what appeared too be the leader and a yearling were left. the yearling shuffled backwards " S o i t s j u s t y o u a n d m e t h e n...." the skewbald said, Flash bent his head low to the ground "bring it on..." he said, The skewbald shire came charging towards him. Flash managed to violently swing his neck at the Shire's head, sending it collapsing to the ground, just as he was about to get back up, Flash pinned it back down to the ground with a harsh snort "Leave and never come back..." he said through his gritted teeth, the skewbald gave a short but fast nod. Flash unpinned the shire and watch him limp away, he thought it was all over, but the shire lashed out at him, but Flash struck the stallion in the head, sending him to the ground. for good. The shire was dead. Flash turned to face the poor flinching yearling "just leave and don't come back...." he said to the yearling, the foal gave a nod and dashed off into the dark woods that gloomly surrounded him.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down