Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Four Packs and onl One Skypack.. Will you Survive? (Dream Evil ppl only)

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Four Packs and onl One Skypack.. Will you Survive? (Dream Evil ppl only) Empty Four Packs and onl One Skypack.. Will you Survive? (Dream Evil ppl only)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:04 pm

Need to know~~
When you first start your RP please put on every post you are gonna rp with, the pack in bold letters, and color. Below the pack RP your wolves in that pack ONLY. If you have other wolves from diff packs than put a line break to seperate them. And I will start the meetings and things in that nature.

P.S-- Have fun and stay incontrol of your wolves. Trust me you don't want to get into trouble with me. Lol alright time to start!Smile
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

CRIMSON MOON PACK~

Godspeed~
Clouds part through the sky, making the sun reappear as the swirling white puffs float around the sun. Bright light flashing into Godspeeds den. His eyelids slwoly began to lift, forming a series of events in his amber eyes. Stretching out his neck, his large jaws opened up to reveal sharp daggers, flinging out of his maw as he yawned. Godspeed snorted and shook his head, standing up he trotted out of the shadows of his den and into teh light of the blazing sun. The trees that shadowed some of the area of the camp, casted huge mountain over the area. Godspeed slowed to a walk, halting at the edge of the high rock. The alpha of Crimson Moon stood tall upon jolted rock that stuck out in the air. He snorted, stretching out his neck. His hindlegs like a pose of a germen shepherds. An rythemtic eerie howl erutped from his maw. Sending his call through-out the campsite. Godspeed jumped down from the high rock, landing roughly. He grunted and shok his coat off, eyes fluttering, scanning the area.

( Ill introduce my other charas later. But since Godspeed is the oldest alpha in all the lands, I had to play him first.)
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Four Packs and onl One Skypack.. Will you Survive? (Dream Evil ppl only) Empty Re: Four Packs and onl One Skypack.. Will you Survive? (Dream Evil ppl only)

Post by Daydreamer Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:40 pm

Red Dawn Pack

-Malliana-
The leaves reflected off, orange and red hues of color in the forest, making it swirl with light. Malliana ran through it, her muscles shifting under her cream colored coat. Her bright green eyes glistened with energy. The young apprentice was out on her own for the first time without an older wolf with her. She sneezed as a leaf fell on her nose, and then continued to fall to her paws. She stared at it before wiggling her rump and pouncing onto it, growling playfully. She didn't care that she was being childish again, but there were no other wolves here to tell her off. Malliana grabbed the leaf and jumped up, pretending it was a rabbit. She let it go and it fell to the forest floor, blending into all the other colors on the dirt. She sighed and shook her pelt, turning away from it she kept walking making her way to the hunting grounds.
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Four Packs and onl One Skypack.. Will you Survive? (Dream Evil ppl only) Empty Re: Four Packs and onl One Skypack.. Will you Survive? (Dream Evil ppl only)

Post by BubblesLegacy Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:25 pm

Red Dawn Pack

(ima try to do all of my charaters in 1 shot X'D)
Zacky~
Zacky begin to eat a rabbit that she rectenly catched.Since she doesnt sleep at night she might as while get some breakfest.She was the border of her terrtory between Crimson Moon pack and her pack.She looked up in the sky then walked back to the camp site.Once she gets there she howls a good morning to her fellow pack memebers.Waking them in the morning seems like a routine.

Clairvoyant~
Clairvoyant woke up at the sound of Zacky's howl.He got up from his den and shaked his slef.He letted out a yawn and began to walk out.He jumpped up greetting the morning.Happy to see another day he sinffed the air for any new scents.He smelled Zacky's heat scent.Since he knows that he isnt in the same rank as her she cant mate with him.

Winged Death~
He climbed down a tree and he howled back,saying hello.He looked around and jumped infront of Harley's den and yelps at him."Harley it's time get up! You greet the morning without getting up!" He jumped up and ran around the camp howling a wake up call to everyone.

Harley~
He lowered his ears as Winged Death woke him.He got up and his eyes are still closed becuase of the sun's raise.He slowly opened his eyes and walks up to the hunting grounds.He has to make sure that Malliana is safe since she is the olny pup in the pack for now.
(wow!oWO so much bule!XD)
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:57 am

Can u make a list of my charries please? I'm on the fone.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:46 am

(Idk what your wolves are Star.. Go lookie on the Pagie of Dream Evil.. Cuz I can't right now trying to do sumthing for my mom.)
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:11 am

I can't remember them Sad
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:22 am

(go and look at Evil Dream,mainly page 2 and 3.Im sure they are there.)
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:31 am

Page 1 and 2 are mainly your wolves Star

°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:40 am

( -.- )

Red Dawn Pack

Malliana

Malliana perked her ears at the sound of her packs howls. She gave a small sweet and short howl back, as she couldn't help herself. She jumped down from a log and decided to explore the edges of the territory. Sniffing around she could scent other wolves that she had been told about. She was told they were her enemies, but she didn't understand why they had to be. It didn't make sense to her. She shrugged inwardly and kept padding down the edges of the territory, watching leaves fall off of the tree's.
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:04 am

Fidelè walked through the open reeds, the sky sunning his back. He was out on early patrol for he was a great Guardian. He was always meant to be one and everyone thought of him as pure loyal. Others thought he should've had a mate by now but Fidelè didn't care. All his single days was the best days of his life. He lived life free and without a problem. He just became a warrior, and he was carefree and rebiellous. He walked through the bushes, smelling a strong scent coming over from Red Dawn Pack's territory. He growled quietly and walked up to the border to see a female, still an apprentice, but still she was very... pretty. Her lean body went perfectly with her slender coat but her fine smell burst up his nostrils. Baring his teeth he looked at her, forcing himself to bristle. "What are you doing oh so close to Rushing Waters territory?" he growled.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:17 am

Red Dawn Pack

Malliana

Malliana sat down, she loved fall. She loved all the colours, and she loved how the wind was getting colder, whispering in her fur. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She then heard snarling and whirled around, her fur bristling. She saw another wolf, a big male was baring his teeth at her. She held her ground, she wasn't too sure how to fight as she was being trained as a hunter but she glared at him with her green eyes. "Im not in your territory so you have no reason to threaten me" she retorted with her smart, sassy voice she used on the older wolves when she knew that they couldn't do anything to her. Nevertheless she still feared this warrior and she was readying her paws to get ready to run if he attacked.
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:29 am

Red Dawn Pack

Harley~
Harley saw thier apprentice,Malliana so close to Rushing Water terrtory."Child what do you think your doing!?" He ran to Malliana then he stood right next to her."I told you to stay away from our terroties borders.Now come,it's time for your frist hunting session." He looks at Fidelè. "I am sorry about Malliana.I'll try to make sure that she stays away from our borders next time." He motioned Malliana back to Red Dawn camp.
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:14 pm

RUSHING WATER PACK

<>Paranormal<>
She sniffed the air, as she was partroling the border line, refreshing it, as told by Auvrea. Paranormal's eyes widened in surprise to scent Fidele's inteaseness. Paranomral growled loudly, trotting off in the direction of his scent. As once as she got closer, she scented Red Dawn wolves. Snarling with madness, she picked up her pace. Zooming past the trees, as the wind beat against her face, ruffling her coat side to side.. Trailing out of the shadows, she stood tall beside Fidele. Snarling with unease, she spoke with a tmid words, light snapping inbetween. " What are you doing here. Why are you standing on border that seperates our two territory's?!" She asked, her fur began to bristle. Prickling with tease that was beginning to rise with heat, sensing their is going to be quite a battle in a moment if Crane; Red Dawn Packs Beta comes in and sees us.Paranomal was a rather large fae, but not as large as Crane who stood taller than Zacky, and Godspeed. Claws extended, and glistening fangs were shealthed, to reveal their pointed blades.

RED DAWN PACK

+Crane+
Light growls erupted from her maw, tail lashing out behind her. Her ears pinned to her cranium and her crown was lowered to the ground. Glinting fangs with sharpened points at the ends clentched together in white large thorns. Claws extended, about 7 inches long clawing into the earth digging up soil as she did this. Her molten amber, scarlet with swirls of amthymst swirls in her eyes, were planted upon a large buck standing before her. Crane growled loudly, with one lash of her tail. A quick motion, she had the buck in her grasp. Fangs tightened around its neck, and sharp claws driving into its flank. She began to maul its face violently. With soft growls inbetween her lips in a snarl... Flinging up her head she scented the blood of Rushing Water wolves, loud ripplings sounded inside her throat. Her fur began to bristle on end, making her look twice her size. Trotting off in the direction where the scent was coming from, she felt the buck there 'till she came back for it.. Brushing past two trees, she shouldered her way inbetween them both, claws scrapping the sides of them, cuffing the bark off it. Crane slowly but silently came stalking out of the shadows, standing in the middle of Malliana and Harley. Glaring down at the two Rushing Water wolves, seeing that Paranormal was there. Snarling visiously, she flicked her tail out infront of Malliana, and Harley. Telling them to stay put, while she talks. Growling loudly, her velvet voice echoed around. She stood at hte border line, " What makes you think, Malliana crossed into your territory?.. If you are looking for a fight you found one.. I don't want any excuses." Snarling, she rotated to lok over at Malliana. " You know better, now go back to camp and get ready for your Hunting sesson." Turning back over toward the two wovles infront of her she snarled, and flicked her tail as meaning for fare-well. In her case 'I'll see you again in the future.' Snorting aloud, she turned and lead the way back to camp. Disappearing into the shadows.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:06 pm

Fidelè thought he was alone, they were alone but before he knew it his Clanmate came at his side as well as Crane from Red Dawn who thought she was the stuff. He rolled his eyes and his snarl became deeper. "I'm not afraid to fight you, rabbit dung!" He barked, it echoed around them. He didn't want it to be the end of the meeting of him and Millena but it seemed Miss thinks she the stuff can strode over like she's a somebody which secretly made him crack up. Before they could go he walked up to Millena and where no one could hear, he whispered, "Meet me here tonight." Before turning and walked off into the shadows of the reeds, heading towards Rushing Water.

The brown top of his pelt brushed through the wind as he heard the angry calls from up ahead he followed it and looked through the brush to see Pranormal. The easy trouble maker, Fieldè and Crane ane, his Clanmate and Mallina and Harley and the young apprentice, Millena. He waited, and was surprsed that the young apprentice taunted. He'd probably think the male was glad to go. But the young Guardian looked hurt, dragging himself through the reeds. He snorted and walked over besides Crane standing a few inches taller than her. "Hey." he said.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:26 pm

Red Dawn Pack

Malliana
Malliana looked at Harley, scoffing at the word child. She raised her tail slightly and put her chin up. Then at the mention of her hunting training session she brightened up at the idea. She shot the Rushing Water Pack a small glare before starting to turn away. Soon though Crane had showed up too. Malliana looked at her, knowing she was in trouble now, but she didn't do anything! She hadn't crossed the border, then again, the young wolf wasn't suppose to be here anyways. She'd never hear the end of this. She listened to Crane, who was now threatening a fight. She pressed her ears against her head but Crane turned and bounded away into the bushes. She turned to see Fidele walking towards her, and whisper something. She looked at him with surprise. What made him think she would come! She had training today, and he was from a different pack, it was against the pack rules. She bit back a sharp retort before following Crane and Harley deeper into her own territory.
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:20 pm

Red Dawn Pack

Harley~
He looked at Crane greatfuly."Thank you." He looked towords Milliana.He was ready to give one of his speeches about responsabity and adult hood to her."Look,if you want to be treated like an adult you act like one.What you did today is enough for me to beileve that you are still a child.Now if Zacky were to hear about this she'll be mad at you.I dont want her to do anything to you,but you have to be able to do your part.Your part is to follow the rules.Rules are important becuase without rules,thier is no order and no order means chaos.Chaos means that horrobile things will happen to you and everything else.Now next time when you run off I want you to tell ethier me,Crane or Zacky where you are becuase you could have gotten yourslef killed if we hadnt came along,understand?" He looks at Miliana with his eye who have seem to be fulled with dispiontment.
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:30 pm

Red Dawn Pack

Malliana

Malliana walked beside Harley, tail drooping. They walked in silence, Malliana knew that one of Harley's speeches were coming on. She was just waiting for it. Finally he broke the silence. She listened with narrowed eyes, and as always, she had something to say about the 'rules'. "I wasn't even in their territory! An adult wouldn't be questioned in the first place, you guys can go wherever you want." she kept herself from rolling her eyes at the mention of Zacky. "Crane will tell her anyways.." she muttered. "What if I don't want to follow the stupid rules! Their meant to be broken," she said with a sassy tone. She gave him a look, "What if I don't want to! I should be able to go wherever I want!" she said bounding ahead of him.
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:09 am

RED DAWN PACK

+Crane+
She snarled down at Malliana. Pulling one paw up and smacking her up side the head, " Now don't you go telling us about rules! You listen here missy, I never said anything about telling Zacky." She said with a slight growl. Sighing to see Malliana bound ahead of them, Crane barked an order out to her and bounded off after the little demon. Crane snarled catching up to her, she locked her fangs into her scruff pulling her up. Then, setting her back down upon the ground. " Don't be doing that, their are adders around here! Now do you want to get torn apart by them!" Adders were the fearful enemies of this pack, and would kill an Apprentice and pup even if htye were strong. Crane glared down at her, then nuzzling her forward. " Lets keep moving... And I don't want to hear about any of this when we get back to camp." Lashing out her tail as she said that.

RUSHING WATER PACK

<>Paranormal<>
Paranormal snarled at Crane, then snorted as she heard her words. Tail began to lash, and claws dug into the wet soil beneath her paws, holding her back from not pouncing at her on her own territory. That would be trouble right there. Watching as Craen turned and left, she turned away to walk back towards camp. She heard whispering, rotating her head slightly to the right she seen Fidele telling Mailliana something. She snarled, snapping at his heels for him to get over here now! She knocked him up side the head, " Get a move on!" she growled loudly. Brushing her way inbetween two trees.

( We all need to start playing Crimson Moon, and Black Eagle pack.)
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:21 am

Red Dawn Pack
Harley~
Harley sighed then noded."We are not letting you get yourslef be killed becuase of this tenosity you have.Your going to learn to follow the rules before your hunting session becuase I've takin care of you since you were a pup.Im not gonna let you stop me from doing that now or ever.Olny when you show me the traits of an adult is when you shall be treated like an adult and when we'll not stop you from your implusive actions anymore." He stood next to Crane and looked at her."Tell the hunters that her session shall be delaid when we get back to camp."
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:26 am

Bryson smiled and looked at Millena he looked at Crane and shook his head. "Hey, hey don't be so hard on her remember, we were like that when we were pups too." he said and looked at Millena with a huge grin, winking at her and nudging her rare. "She needs to see the word Crane and having Guardians hovering around her 24/7 won't get her anywhere. Come on, I'll take her out for her training session and show her around with a Guardian the fun way." He enjoyed pups and apprentices company and every pup probably like him.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:31 am

(Star,can you do us a favor and post which pack the wolf is in frist then the wolf becuase im getting confused which wolf is in which pack oWO' )
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:35 am

(I can't do all that I'm on the fone sorry.)
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:37 am

(oh ok,it's ok star^^ looks like I have to look back at Dream Evil to find out XD)
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:56 am

(Star! Post the pack above please im getting to confused! Lol, And I could careless if your on the phone. Just do it please.)

RED DAWN PACK

+Crane+
She snorted, turning to look over at Bryson. Her heart began to flutter, then stop as he told her that. Snarling she shook her head. " Okay well, make sure she doesn't get hurt. And I know we used to do that. I'm protective thats all." Craen sighed lightly, and nuzzled Mailliana to follow Bryson. Dipping her head to him, she stiffened up and flicked her tail for Harley to follow her back to camp. " You two taek care now." Stopping she caleld over her shoulder. " And Bryson you watch out for her ya heard. I don't want to come looking for you two... be pack at Moon High, nothing later than that." She ordered, before disappearing again.

°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:03 am

Red Dawn Pack

Malliana

Malliana held back a growl as Crane gave her a good hit. She knew she had crossed the line with her little speech, but she said nothing anymore. She walked closey beside Harley, tail drooping slightly. As she was held back from bounding away. "Im not blind, I can stop an adder" she mumbled to herself quietly, but after that she sticked closely to Harley's side not wanting to get into anymore trouble. At Bryson's words she lifted her head, with excitement and looked at Crane with pleading eyes. "Yes!" she exclaimed bounding over to stand beside him. She looked at Crane and nodded "We'll be fine!" she said before bounding ahead....again.
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next