Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Left A S.T.R.A.Y(starcatcher olny)

2 posters

Go down

Left A S.T.R.A.Y(starcatcher olny) Empty Left A S.T.R.A.Y(starcatcher olny)

Post by BubblesLegacy Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:10 am

Jason~
Left A S.T.R.A.Y(starcatcher olny) Bombay-cat-1
Jason began to look around his surrondings.Seeing that everything was clear he gave the go ahead for his life time partners,Jesse and NightShade.To come out.Jason letted out a hardly meow,to tell all outsiders that it was their terrtory.The black cat began to walk from the ally to the streets.He looked back to see if Jesse and NightShade followed.

Jesse~
Left A S.T.R.A.Y(starcatcher olny) D.N13weeksZoe_034
After Jason gave the all clear,Jesse.Began to walk to Jason.Flicking his tail to NightShade's chin.Be probloy wasnt paying attention as alwas.Jesse stopped next to Jason and looked at him."You carzy? We cant doge all of these cars.One of us is gonna get killed." He sighs looking at the cars passing by.

NightShade~
Left A S.T.R.A.Y(starcatcher olny) Neighbours_Siamese
NightShade yawned then he walked out.He was watching alittle birdey getting eatten,by him.He felt Jesse's tail meaning that it's time to cross the street.He walked to the other side of Jason and looks at Jesse."Olny if we have the light." He told him.He maybe easyly distrated but he is the smartest of all of them.Jesse was the strongest.Jason was thier leader.He knew that.He looked at the humans who are waiting to walk.Once the human began to walk he knows it's shafe to walk.
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Left A S.T.R.A.Y(starcatcher olny) Empty Re: Left A S.T.R.A.Y(starcatcher olny)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:50 pm

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/283/e/e/silver_tabby__s_eyes_by_pagani_art-d30iaxm.jpg
Flower
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/317/1/0/orange_cat_is_orange_by_janernn-d4g1isp.jpg
Sunny
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/034/a/9/a9f2567b7ca69046a91189aee590b544.jpg
Charlie

Flower sighed and looked back at her small Clanmates, smiling. "hey come on, Char Sunny." The two of them gave meows of approval. She nodded and walked up through the allyways and onto the roof. "akay we're here." She said and lifted her head to reveal the beautiful sunset. "wow," Charlie and Sunny exclaimed gaping. "that's amazing." Before them, stood a beautiful city full of diamonds and gold and everything wished for.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:04 pm

NightShade saw the humans."Cmon we got the light." NightShade told Jesse and Jason.He began to run across the streetJesse shorty followed.Jason looked both sides then began to run across the street.
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:52 pm

Flower smiled and looked down from the building. "Okay guys, time to go." she murmured. Nodding, all of them got down and started to walk to their building where their humans live.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:01 pm

Jason smelled a rat."I smell some food,Jesse." He looked at Jesse.Jesse scented the rat also and began to follow the trail."I'd love too." Jesse ran torwards the rat and bit it on it's neck.The rat letted out a squel then died.Jesse walked back torwards NightShade and Jason.All began to eat the rat.
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down