Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a very funny joke

Go down

a very funny joke Empty a very funny joke

Post by Guest Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:42 pm

Two guys were walking their dogs.One dude had a Doberman Pincher[DP] and the other guy had a chuhuahua[C].The dude with the DP smelled something good from a nearby resteraunt.''Let's go to the resteraunt and eat."He said.''No way!We have dogs with us.The guy with the C said."Follow my lead"said the dude with the DP.He put on pair of dark glasses walked into the restraunt."Sorry pal,no pets allowed.Said the chef."But you don't understand.This is my seeing eye dog.The dude with the DP said."A Doberman pincher?"Asked the chef."Yes", they're using them now.They protect us from robber's too."The dude with the DP said."OK said.You can eat here.the chef said.The guy with the C put on a dark pair of glasses and walked into the resteraunt."Sorry pal,no pets allowed.''Said the chef.''But you don't understand this my seeing eye dog."Said the guy with the C."A chuhuahua?Asked the chef."A CHUHUAHUA!!!!!THEY GAVE ME A CHUHUAHUA!!!!!!!yelled the guy with the C.

THE END

Back to top Go down

a very funny joke Empty Re: a very funny joke

Post by Admin Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:23 pm

confused
Im lost as usual, like I am at school.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:00 pm

the dude and the guy want to get diner at the resteraunt.They fake be being blind.It's supposed to be funny when the guy yells,A CHUHUAHUA !

THEY GAVE ME A CHUHUAHUA!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:34 pm

confused Lost as usual like class....
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:00 pm

he Might have thought they gave Him somthing other than A chuanaawa and When he find's out being as he's blind didnt now it was a chiwawa lol I Got Ya!!!! lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:24 pm

I don't...lol confused
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

a very funny joke Empty kind of funny

Post by Guest Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:48 pm

So this guy is brunck and he kills this girl women thing and the police show up and they sat ok how killed nher and then the drunk guy rasis his hand and says pick me pick me and the pocile say ok wat did you kill her whit and he says forks and nives forks and nifes lol! Then one guy gose time to plog in the eletrick chare and drunck guy gos plug it in plug it in lol! one of the police men say ok io will go get the hand cofs drunck guy gos hey fat man were are you going come back and fight lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down