Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The city that stood cold blooded still~murture,read post for more info~

4 posters

Go down

The city that stood cold blooded still~murture,read post for more info~ Empty The city that stood cold blooded still~murture,read post for more info~

Post by BubblesLegacy Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:59 pm

Storyline:In a city of Barrow,Alaska.It's winter time,and during the winter the sun doesnt rasie for 30 days.The last vampire clan left in the world isnt like thier now exitent day-walker counter parts.Being vulnerable to sunlight, take advantage of the prolonged darkness to openly kill the townspeople and feed at will.Being in extrame cold,the vampires' senses are weakened and a few of the town's residents are able to hide.The people who left are 60,000.Murders and dissapperinces kept coming on the news.A small group of 8 people gathered together to find who done it.~

This is a vampires V.S humans RP.You can be ethier vampire or human.In the end the vampire leader,Lilith,her consorts and 2 of her gurads have easpced.I want people who WILLL be active this so no one gets left behid.I want everyone to RP 3 characters.Both charaters can be in the same side or different sides.Post must be a paragparh long.No more then 6 senectes please so I can read long without spacing out,lol.

Vampire clan ranks and roles(sorted by importantice):
Mother/Leader~
The leader,Lilith is the most powerful and eldset of the vampires,her job is to lead where her clan goes next,who they kill and when they kill.She constly kept pergnant by her consorts.Her pergnanticy can last 4 days or less.She can give birth to 4 children or less.

Consorts(male olny)~
Consorts are a group of 3 to 4 of the strongest gurads.They have no relation to Lilith unlike most of the clan.Thier olny job is to kept Lilith pergnant and feed.

Gurads(male olny)~
Gurads protect the lair where the clan lives from any humans who dare come.

Nurses(female olny)~
Nurses are Lilith's duaghters,unlike thier mother,they can not have children at all(a.k.a thier starile).They take care of all of the vampire newborns until they are 3 days old.After that they see what gender is the newborn to see which rank they shall be placed in.

Worriors(male olny)~
Worriors are a class that is olny made up of Lilith's sons.If your in this class you cant be promoted to gurad becuase when a consort dies the strongest gurad takes thier place.So there is no in-breeding in the clan.They look more human then the minons so they make more kills.

Minons(sexless,everyone can RP)~
Minons are these sexless,brainless,silent beasts.They hunt food for the enitre clan.They do not think humans as people they are eating,olny food that needs to be catched.They catch humans them bring them back to the liar.

Human vampire hunters:
Leader~
The Leader is the person who looks for humans who knows about vampires to bring inside the group and he/she leads the group to the loction of the vampire clan.

Hunters~
They go into the vampire lair and kill every vampire inside.The leader is also in this rank.

Profile:
Username:
Name:
Sex:
Mother:
Father:
Kids:
Looks*link please,make sure it works*:
History*human olny,gurad,consort olny*:
Crush*human,consort and gurad olny*:
Mate*human and consort olny*:

Characters:
Vampires~
Username:BubblesLegacy
Name:Lilith
Sex:female
Mother:dead a long time ago
Father:dead a long time ago
Kids:all nurses and all worriors
Looks:The city that stood cold blooded still~murture,read post for more info~ Amy%20lee%20on%20couch%20(Small)
History:She was the last female vampire born,since thier isnt much of her species left,she takes it upon herslef to make vampires species plentiful again 1 child at a time.
Crush:her consorts
Mate:her consorts

Name:Blake
Sex: Male
Mother:
Father:
Kids: most nurses and warriors
Looks:The city that stood cold blooded still~murture,read post for more info~ A-real-vampire-man-not-a-crying-vampire-boy-42307545453
History:He's the oldest of the consorts,he often likes Lilith to his slef.
Crush: Lilith
Mate: Lilith

Username:DayDreamer
Name: Sarah
Sex: Female
Mother: Lilith
Father: one of the consorts
Kids: none
Looks*:The city that stood cold blooded still~murture,read post for more info~ Untitled

Username:(pick-in-play)
Name:Jason
Sex:Male
Mother:dead
Father:dead
Kids:Virgin
Looks:The city that stood cold blooded still~murture,read post for more info~ Zac-efron-madrid-man-05
History:he's a new consort.Ever since he's been promoted he cant wait for his frist mating with Lilith
Crush:Litith
Mate:Lilith

~Humans
Name:Brian
Sex:male
Mother:died
Father:died
Kids:died also
Looks:The city that stood cold blooded still~murture,read post for more info~ Dave-chappelle
History:He lost his family to vampires a week after they came to Barrow.He will do anything to kill them.
Crush:none
Mate:died

Name:Valerie Athena
Mother:Unknown
Father:Unknown
Kids:Virgin
Looks:The city that stood cold blooded still~murture,read post for more info~ D41u28i
History:Unknown
Crush:None
Mate:None

Username: Shiori
Name: Lecoya
Mother: Nerai [ Dead ]
Father: [ Dead, Unknown ]
Kids: None
Looks:The city that stood cold blooded still~murture,read post for more info~ 44041
History: She was born to Nerai, when Nerai was only a teenager (18 to be precise). Nerai got rid of Lecoya as soon as she possibly could, and Lecoya has learned to fend for herself since then. Despite her age, she’s been responsible for numerous killings. She had one sister, however, who is now her best friend. Her sister’s name is Jetta.
Crush: None
Mate: None

Name: Jetta
Looks:The city that stood cold blooded still~murture,read post for more info~ Curly-hair
History: Jetta was born a year after her sister, Lecoya. Nerai hadn’t let go of her sister yet, and once she deserted the siblings, Lecoya took care of Jetta. Jetta’s fighting skills increased with the training and help of her sister. Ever since then, she’s been a sort of “henchman” to Lecoya.
Mate: None.

User:DayDreamer
Name: Elliana
Mother: Killed by Vampires
Father: Turned into a Vampire
Looks:The city that stood cold blooded still~murture,read post for more info~ Mysterious_jb4ksxel
History: Her mother was killed by vampire's then her father was turned into one. She's been leading Human Vampire's for over a year now, killing as many as possbile.

Now im done XD post please .3. also make sure you read the WHOLE thing please so you can get in idea of what to do.^^' Also no fighting over roles,make sure you look at the character's other users place to see which character you can be.

Last edited by BubblesLegacy on Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:59 pm; edited 9 times in total
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

The city that stood cold blooded still~murture,read post for more info~ Empty Re: The city that stood cold blooded still~murture,read post for more info~

Post by Guest Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:44 pm

Name: Lecoya
Looks: The city that stood cold blooded still~murture,read post for more info~ 44041
History: She was born to Nerai, when Nerai was only a teenager (18 to be precise). Nerai got rid of Lecoya as soon as she possibly could, and Lecoya has learned to fend for herself since then. Despite her age, she’s been responsible for numerous killings. She had one sister, however, who is now her best friend. Her sister’s name is Jetta.

Name: Jetta
Looks: The city that stood cold blooded still~murture,read post for more info~ Curly-hair
History: Jetta was born a year after her sister, Lecoya. Nerai hadn’t let go of her sister yet, and once she deserted the siblings, Lecoya took care of Jetta. Jetta’s fighting skills increased with the training and help of her sister. Ever since then, she’s been a sort of “henchman” to Lecoya.

Back to top Go down

The city that stood cold blooded still~murture,read post for more info~ Empty Re: The city that stood cold blooded still~murture,read post for more info~

Post by BayMickey Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:10 pm

Username~ BayMickey
Name~ Juene ( Sounds like Zune)
Sex~ Male
Rank~ Leader of Human Clan (?)
Mother~ Ferrari
Father~ Quesar
Kids~ Virgin
Looks~ http://cdn.buzznet.com/media/jjr//2010/09/zac-madrid/zac-efron-madrid-man-05.jpg
History~ Was injured greatly by a vampire clan. (He has a long scar from his hips, down to his foot) Has hatrid towards them.
Crush~ His buisiness.
Mate~ None
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:14 pm

https://horseisland.rpg-board.net/t7924-nessie-in-paris

She belongs to the Clan but has no age since she's a hybrid and stays 12 forever.

(Bio 1)
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:17 pm

Shiori,please use give me the links to your character's pics so I can place them in the characters section.
Bay you need to make 2 characters.
Star,Bay has taken the vampire hunter leader role since her character's bio came before yours by 13 minutes,the role for Valerie is now hunter,plus please use the profile format i've placed for all characters when your placing your profile for Nessie also im olny using 1 pic.^^'
Also,we have 5 humans,so that means we need 3 human characters left until anybody else who wants to join has to be vampire.
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:31 pm

thankies Shiori :3
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:32 pm

no problemo senorita.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:59 am

Gotcha!

Username: BayMickey
Name: Sarei (Sah-Re)
Sex: Male
Mother: Murdered
Father: Murdered
Kids: Most nurses and warriors
Looks: http://images.sodahead.com/profiles/0/0/2/1/1/5/6/8/5/A-real-vampire-man-not-a-crying-vampire-boy-42307545453.jpeg
History: He doesn't remember
Crush: Lilith
Mate: Lilith
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:57 am

thankies Bay!:3 Also Bay I forgot that Day was the humn leader^^' sorry,i feel stuiped now XD
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:18 pm

Name: Elliana

Mother: Killed by Vampires
Father: Turned into a Vampire
Looks*link please,make sure it works*: http://ice.mobile9.com/download/media/210/mysterious_jb4ksxel.jpg
History*human olny,gurad,consort olny*: Her mother was killed by vampire's then her father was turned into one. She's been leading Human Vampire's for over a year now, killing as many as possbile.
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:53 pm

There's already a human leader.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:27 pm

Yea, Bay gave me that role.
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:41 pm

Day 2 characters.^^'
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:40 pm

yes but am i still the human leader?
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:08 pm

yesh!:3
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:19 pm

Profile:
Username:
Name: Sarah
Mother: Lilleth
Father: one of the consorts
Kids: none
Looks*link please,make sure it works*: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_WB5pLygIUVM/Svapb2En9TI/AAAAAAAAAMU/5PXJ96W3BIA/s400/untitled.bmp
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:10 pm

Thankies Day^-^
That means we need 2 humans,2 consorts,1 nurse,2 strong gruads(the rest are background characters now like the minons,anyone can RP them) and 2 warriors.
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:14 pm

Wa? When did I give that role, Day? I want it. *Crosses arms.*
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:57 pm

please PM me when the topic is started, or I may not notice and never respond. ^^ Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:27 pm

sorry,i kinda revsered the role for Day but I forgot.^^' sorry Bay.Im stuipd and forgetful.....
UPDATE~
Bay has left.So some of her charries shall be recycled.

~
KK Shiori :3
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:49 am

Bay /left/!? Like quit the site!? D:

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:07 am

No! ._. this RP.^^'
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:09 am

oh ok :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down