Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cold Blooded (Adult, Quiet)

2 posters

Go down

Cold Blooded (Adult, Quiet) Empty Cold Blooded (Adult, Quiet)

Post by Death Rules Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:17 pm

Duke

I walked through the house making sure that thick sheets of steel covered the windows, doors, and any other entrances that someone could get through. I took the dogs out one last time before the siren started, "Hun?" I called to my wife wondering where she was, the dogs were trotting after me. I was so nervous, this was the first time with the Purge on my own even with my wife. I soon found her in the bedroom, I stopped in front of her and pressed a kiss to her forehead, "It'll be alright baby, we have the dogs, and the system is down so we'll be okay." I said taking her into my arms and rubbing her back softly and gently as I knew she was scared as we've always been with our families with the Purge.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Cold Blooded (Adult, Quiet) Empty Re: Cold Blooded (Adult, Quiet)

Post by quiet Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:24 pm

Lyra

Lyra paced around the bedroom, chewing on her thumbnail. It's hard to stay still when the promise of chaos is practically on your doorstep and the possibility of dying is very much real. Tonight, people would wander the streets with one word, one command rattling around in their mind -- destroy -- and for twelve hours, every crime they would commit would be legal. As a teenager, she may have participated, but now that she was married and had someone she couldn't even dare to think about losing, it riddled her with anxiety. Her eyes catching her husband walk towards her, she stopped to be enveloped in his arms, wrapping her own around his neck as she pressed her face into his shoulder. Though he was here, safe and alive, she still couldn't fight off her nervousness, and she held onto him like a life-line. "I can't help but worry, Duke," she murmured, pulling away just enough to look at him. "People can be crafty. And fucked up." Lyra's eyes fell from Duke's for a moment before she rested her head on his shoulder again. "We should get ready," she said, her voice more quiet than before. "If people manage to get inside somehow, we need to be ready to fight."
quiet
quiet
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:30 pm

I stroked her face, "Everything will be okay." I said gently kissing her before taking her right hand and putting it against my erection. "Everything is secure and theres sensors and the dogs will tell us. I know it's been stressful, what with trying for a baby and now this. Don't worry." I said kissing her neck softly, I was waiting to see if she'd reject my advances or if she'd let me make love to her so she'd relax. "I want to make a baby." I said huskily into her ear.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by quiet Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:46 pm

Lyra's breath hitched in her throat, pulse jumping as she felt him. "Are you sure this is a good thing to do right now, Duke?" she breathed, and although she was fearful, a lust began blooming inside of her, albeit small in comparison to her anxiousness. "It's a bit more difficult to fight when you're naked," she quipped, chuckling quietly.
quiet
quiet
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:52 pm

I took off her shirt and unhooked her bra, "Yes, but just imagine my long thick cock pounding into your pussy." I said undoing my pants and pushing them down to release my cock before picking her up and putting her on the bed and took her pants and panties off. I groaned looking at her. I grasped my cock and stroked my cock up and down as I let my pinkie rub my large balls. Pre cum beaded at the crown of my cock as I reached out with my right hand to spread her legs before kissing her stomach and kissed my way up her body until my cock bumped at the entrance to her pussy. I rubbed myself against her as I started to suck on her nipples as I rammed my cock into her wet tight pussy, "You like that baby?" I asked as I pushed myself all the way inside her, I took her hand gently and guided it to my base, "I'm all the way inside your tight little pussy." I said bumping my hips against hers as I encouraged her to touch me.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by quiet Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:22 pm

Lyra allowed Duke to take control as he laid her on the bed and stripped her bare, Lyra all the while trying to set aside her worries the best she could. As his lips trailed from her stomach to her breasts, her back arched, her breathing becoming heavier the more her need for the man grew. A moan escaped her lips when he slipped inside of her, and one of her hands gripped the back of his neck while the other, guided to Duke's base, began to stroke him as much as she could manage. Her hips moved in rhythm with his, and she brought his mouth to hers to kiss him between breathy pants, sweeping her tongue across his bottom lip before it grappled his.
quiet
quiet
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:28 pm

I kissed her back and let my tough come out to touch hers, "I love you baby. Don't worry, they rarely come this far." I said since we lived in the out skirts of town. I continued to thrust into her, her inner muscles gripping me as I thrust in and out. I got larger and larger, I was so close to release, I felt the tingling at the base of my spine and my balls drew up close to my body and I grunted as I released my seed into her depths. I sucked on her nipples and played with her clit with my thumb so she should be releasing soon as I could feel her tightening on me still as she milked me for everything I had.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by quiet Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:04 pm

Duke's mention of the Purgers stirred up a new wave of anxiety, and her body hustled to shrink her fears as her lips moved against his with an urgent hunger that only built each time her heart pounded. Lyra's breathing became heavier, soft moans leaving her throat."I love you," she groaned out. His release came moments later, filling her with warmth and only pushing her closer to her own climax. When he began stimulating her, she lost it; every ounce of tension that balled itself up inside her suddenly unfolded, and in its place settled euphoria. She laid there for a moment, breathing heavily and enjoying this flood of elation, before grabbing either side of Duke's face and kissing him. Drawing back, her eyes bore into his. She broke into a smile. "God, I love you."
quiet
quiet
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:41 pm

I chuckled, "I love you to baby." I said kissing her forehead as I continued to pant for breathe as I calmed down. I soon heard something and pulled out of her and got up off the bed and put on sweats before heading down the stairs. She knew to go to the safe room with the dogs. I had my autimatic rifle with some clips. I crept down the stairs as I continued to hear the pounding, I looked through the peep hole and saw some strangers trying to get in. I trotted up the stairs to the top of the roof and used my sniper rifle and looked through the scope and started to pick people off for the safety of my wife, dogs, and maybe unborn child if having sex had been fruitful.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by quiet Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:40 pm

The noise jolted Lyra from her haze, sending her scrambling out of bed and cursing, to throw on some clothes. She scolded herself for allowing her desire for the man cloud her better judgement -- people were killing each other, setting buildings on fire, and stealing at their discretion for Christ's sake. As Duke rushed out of the room, she darted to the safe room, but just as she makes it to the bottom of the stairs, she's slowed by a thought. Brows furrowing, Lyra scanned her surroundings. Spinning on her heels, she rushed back up to the room and dug through the dresser, clothes spilling from the drawers' sides, until her fingers meet with cold metal. The pistol's heavier than she remembers. With her free hand, she managed to find a few bullets to shakily slide into the magazine, her jittery fingers wrapping around the gun's grip before she made her way back down the stairs and hid in the safe room.
quiet
quiet
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:10 pm

I soon picked the people off, I walked down the stairs and hit the second floor and walked into the bedroom. I put the guns away and looked around the room before seeing clothes every where. I frowned, "Lyra?" I asked cautiously. I was confused, I pressed buttons on the panel beside the safe room and looked around the wall, "Hey baby." I said giving a smile as I looked Lyra and the dogs to make sure they were okay. I rubbed the back off my neck, "I'm sorry babe." I said feeling guilty. "I should have kept my hands to myself tonight." I said as I was like an animal when I knew she was scared about tonight since she's always went through this with her family.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by quiet Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:38 pm

Lyra's eyes snapped from the pistol to the door, her stomach making a flip before the door opened for Duke to slip inside. She rested a hand on her chest and damn near chuckled at how rattled her nerves were, releasing a sigh of relief as her gaze fell to the ground. Cocking a brow as he apologized, she shook her head. "Duke, it takes two people to have sex," she said and placed a hand on her hip. "At the very least, anyway. I could've said no, but I didn't. It wasn't your fault." Pressing a peck on his cheek, she threw a glance toward the door. "What'd you see out there?"
quiet
quiet
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:01 pm

I looked away from her, "I had to kill some people, they were trying to get in." I said not happy I had to do it as I hated the Purge. I kissed her forehead and rubbed her back, "It'll be over soon." I said as we still have about four hours until 7:00 am when it would be over. I looked out the window through a small peep hole and saw many people running out there. I felt bad for people that can't aford to get high tech security measures.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down