Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can You Love Me? (Mature, Quiet)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Can You Love Me? (Mature, Quiet) Empty Can You Love Me? (Mature, Quiet)

Post by Death Rules Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:38 am

Samantha
I walked into my new job at a high end men's store in the mall. I was so tired, I didn't get much sleep last night from staying up late doing home work, I was in high school but a Senior and 18 but I wished I was younger. I sat down in the locker room where we kept our things and switched my shoes out for more classy ones, I stood up and ran my hands down my pants and looked at myself in the mirror to make sure nothing was wrong with my out fit and luckily it was all right. I checked my make up to make sure I didn't smudge it while I wasn't paying enough attention. I deemed myself appropriate and headed out of the door and went onto the floor and waited for men to walk into the store that might need help finding something or for a larger size that was in the back room. I took a deep breath to calm myself and smiled my best smile I could manage, and that wasn't fake.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Can You Love Me? (Mature, Quiet) Empty Re: Can You Love Me? (Mature, Quiet)

Post by quiet Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:33 am

Dean Currier

Dean stared down the high-end store, standing with his hands in his pockets and his brows furrowed. He had an important job interview coming up, though he already was employed, and needed something that looked more professional than his raggedy button-up and tie. How he was supposed to somehow piece together an outfit and look presentable -- hell if he knew. Sighing, he strode inside the store. The contrast between the store and Dean was evident. In a store filled with crisp-looking suits, expensive shoes, and neatly folded ties, Dean wandered around in a black t-shirt and jeans. His gaze skimmed over the mannequins, decked out in fancy clothes, and he cocked a brow. I don't understand fashion, he thought, then gave a shake to his head. There was no way he'd be able to do this on his own, not when he didn't have an ounce of fashion sense. Glancing around the store, his eyes found one of the workers, and he resolved himself to approach the young woman and ask for help. "Miss?" he asked. "Could you help me? I think it'd be nice to look like I know what I'm doing."
quiet
quiet
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:04 am

I smiled, "I'm sure I can find you something." I said approaching him, "Are you looking for a suit? If so do you know what your measurements are? Or do you know what you have in mind?" I asked as I made eye contact. I had my hands out in front of me and clasped together as I waited for what he was looking for. I imagined what he could look like in a suit. "Do you have a specific color you have in mind? I think maybe a slightly darker blue would look nice on you." I said walking towards the suit section of the store and hoped he was following me as I went.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by quiet Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:25 am

Measurements? "I, uh... medium?" he scrambled, then shook his head with a dry chuckle. "You probably need specifics. I don't know my measurements." He trailed after the woman as she spoke, listening and all the while trying to make himself seem as comfortable as he could, despite feeling the complete opposite. At her words, he gave a thoughtful noise. "Dark blue works," Dean said, the ghost of a smile tugging at the corners of his lips. Remembrance brightened his features. "Oh, do I need to get fitted or... anything?"
quiet
quiet
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:35 am

"I'll have to measure you, it might take about I'd say ten minutes. Is that okay?" I asked. I indicated for him to step onto the step up so he'd be taller for me to measure him. I went to a little cabinet to get the measure, I walked back over to him and measured the width of his shoulders, the length of his torso, his waist, and the legs. "Is there a style of suit you like?, why don't you look through these and I'll find the right one." I said turning my back on him and went back to the cabinet to put away the measuring tape. I then took a deep breath and turned back around to wait for him to find what he liked.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by quiet Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:57 pm

"I'll have to measure you, it might take about I'd say ten minutes. Is that okay?"

Dean nodded, and when she gestured for him to stand on the step-up, he did just so. Watching the woman as she opened the cabinet, he couldn't help but take note of her beauty -- anyone with eyes could see that much, however -- and, catching himself ogling, shook his head. He was unusually aware of her closeness as she measured him, and Dean practically held his breath the entire time. His eyes darted a collection of clothing racks, lined with a number of suits of varying styles and colors, and he went to flip through them.

Without taking his eyes off the suits, his mouth opened before he could stop himself. "Would you like to get dinner sometime?" He cursed himself for allowing the words to slip, then scrambled to recover. Way to be creepy. "I just appreciate your help."
quiet
quiet
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:47 am

I thought about it and smiled, "Sure, why not." I said as my cheeks turned red but luckily I wasn't facing in his direction any more, or I'd embarrass myself. I haven't had a date in a while. I waited for what his reply would be thinking he'd take the offer back. I was so freaked out and nervous but I tried to get myself under control because I needed to be calm so it didn't seem that I was as affected by what he said. He was hot and goofy with not knowing these things but it was cute. Guys needed to be goofy in my opinion. I turned in his direction, "Have you found anything you like?" I asked.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by quiet Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:44 am

He felt himself smile, tossing a glance at the woman from over his shoulder. "Great," he murmured, voice low and soft, as he sifted through the suits until his eyes lingered on one in particular. Taking the woman's advice, he lifted a dark blue suit from off the rack. He examined it as he held it out in front of him.

"Have you found anything you like?"

Cocking a brow, he looked at the woman and smiled. "Think so," he replied. "Mind if I try this on?"
quiet
quiet
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:49 am

I looked the suit over and then looked at him and imagined it on him. I went over to him, "You can but I think maybe a different one would make you look sharp if you want to stand out, but other than that go for it." I smiled and slightly blushed before heading over to straighten up the table of socks. I was kicking myself as I took a deep breath, I told myself to calm down and not get excited over an innocent date.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by quiet Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:11 pm

Dean eyes fell on the suit again, and after considering the woman's words, he approached her. "Do you have another suit in mind? I need all the help I can get."

After exchanging phone numbers and names with the woman he came to know as Samantha, Dean left the store, the suit she helped pick out in his hand and anticipation for their date buzzing in his chest.

Saturday

Mid-afternoon, Dean pulled up to the woman's house wearing a leather jacket, jeans, and a dark t-shirt. He cleaned up a bit, but he didn't exactly dress to impress -- he wouldn't know how to, and when a date's as casual as a coffee date, he found it needless. Sending a glance to her house, Dean gave a sigh and gripped the steering wheel a bit tightly. His nerves were on edge, but, after inhaling and exhaling deeply, he exited the car, shoving his hands in his pockets as he strode up to her house. As he reached the door, he took a deep breath. Here goes nothing. He knocked.
quiet
quiet
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:16 pm

I rushed to the door having seen I assumed was his car and quickly opened the door. I smiled, "Hi, come in. I'll just be a minute more." I said going back up the stairs and coming back soon after with my nice boots. I looked in my purse making sure everything was there that I needed and smiled at him, I hoped my dimples weren't showing with my smile. "Ready?" I asked him as I smiled over to him and put some hair behind my ears
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by quiet Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:25 pm

Dean suppress the toothy grin that spread across his face when he saw her dimpled smile. "Ready," he answered, then made his way out of the house and strode to his car. As he reached out to open the car door for her, he noticed his hands were shaking, and without giving Samantha enough time to see his nervousness, he gripped the door handle just a bit too tightly, as if it'd stop the shaking. He opened the door, smiled, gestured for her to get in with his free hand, and closed the door behind her. He made his way around the car and chewed on his bottom lip, urging himself to calm down as he slid into the driver's seat and took off.
quiet
quiet
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:32 pm

"You have a nice car." I said looking around, this car cost more than two of mine. I felt so stupid saying that. I mentally kicked myself for blurting that out, why was I so nervous? Probably because my last boyfriend dumped me for a prettier woman, I quickly pushed that out of my mind before it ruined the evening with him. I looked out the side window as I thought about this date. I usually didn't date anyone. I was so nervous that I'd mess this up and ruin everything in my life.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by quiet Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:59 am

Dean's lips quirked into a smile when he heard the woman, giving a squeeze to the steering wheel as he gave a chuckle. "Thanks," he replied, stealing a glance at the woman. "I can barely afford the damn thing, but I'll take a compliment from a pretty lady." When he sneaked another look at the woman, his smile fell, his eyes returning to the road as his brows drew together. "You alright? You look like you've got something on your mind." The notion that he messed up crept into his mind, but he did his best to suppress its nagging.
quiet
quiet
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:57 am

"I was just thinking about some things, don't worry." I said reaching over and patting his arm gently and giving him a smile that was genuine, I was enjoying myself. "Oh did you impress someone with that suit?" I asked. "Do you have any place in mind for where we're going?" I asked. I was excited to go on a date because he was so handsome and I wanted a relationship with him if it works out. "There's this nice place I know that has just about everything including coffee, it's a little romantic." I said blushing a little.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by quiet Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:55 pm

The nerves in Dean's arms lit up when it fell under Samantha's tender touch, his eyes stealing a glance at the woman well enough to catch a smile that made his heart skip a beat or two and latched his breath in his throat. Before it was too evident he was becoming taken with the woman, his attention snapped back to the road, his mind working to slow his heartbeat, reestablish a sense of cool calmness, and scold himself for beginning to fall for someone whom he'd barely known for less than a week. His lips pursed. Calm down, Dean. Jesus.

"Oh did you impress someone with that suit?"

One side of Dean's lips quirked into a smirk. "Well, I didn't make a complete fool of myself. I take my wins where I can."

"Do you have any place in mind for where we're going? There's this nice place I know that has just about everything including coffee, it's a little romantic."

His smirk grew into a toothy grin. "Oh yeah?" He asked, shooting the woman a look. His fingers adjusted themselves on the steering wheel. "Just tell me where to go."
quiet
quiet
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:09 pm

I smiled as I looked out the windshield. I told him the directions and we soon got there. "Luckily it's not to busy." I said getting out and waited for him to get out as I stood by the side of the car. I put on my sweater as it was a little chilly tonight with the wind. When he got out of the car I waited for him to get on the side walk before starting to walk to place. "If you don't mind me asking, where do you work?" I asked. I looped my arm around his and placed my hand on his lower arm by his wrist. I could just feel the strength of his arm through his jacket.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by quiet Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:26 pm

"I'm a web designer," he replied, linking his arm with hers. "I can't piece together a damn formal outfit, but I make a mean website design," he joked, giving her a small smile before he opened the door for Samantha, made his way inside, and took in the scene. Sparsely populated, the cafe was quaint and welcoming, the scents of fresh-baked goods wafting through the building, the quiet sound of coffee brewing hissing beneath the soft chatter of the few groups of people seated together. He threw Samantha a grin. "You weren't kidding. This place is nice." He scanned the empty tables for a moment, and he found one; the table was secluded, though not completely hidden, and offered the perfect mix of privacy and openness. Making his way to the table with Samantha at his side, he sat. The waitress was quick to make it to their table, offering the duo a grin and a whole lot of hospitality, and asked what they wanted.
quiet
quiet
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:34 pm

I thought about it for a few seconds, "I'll take coffee, black and a blue berry scone. Thank you." I said smiling at her softly. I was a very polite person. I made sure my dress was smoothed down on my lap as I was nervous. "It must be very interesting being a web designer, I think it sounds fun." I said. I looked around seeing many couples talking softly to each other, I smiled. I wish I could have that kind of relationship. I was a little jealous, they looked so happy while my past relationships weren't that nice, the guys wouldn't show any emotions or let themselves have fun and I hadn't been happy. Hopefully Dean would be different if it lasted more than a date or two. "So what are you looking for in a person?" I asked curious
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by quiet Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:32 pm

"Black coffee, please," Dean orders before the waitress gives a nod and leaves.

"So what are you looking for in a person?"

Arching a brow, Dean looked at the woman. "Well," he began, taking a moment to consider his words. "Someone who's kind-hearted with a sense of humor. Hopefully doesn't take themselves too seriously and likes going places and experiencing the world." He wanted to slip in something about Samantha and his growing fondness for her, but decided against it; the last thing he needed was for her to think he was creepy. "What about you?"
quiet
quiet
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:37 pm

I made eye contact, "I want a man that has a sense of humor, kind, sensitive, easy going, likes to go for walks, biking, wants plenty of kids, and likes to cuddle." I said nodding. I still kept eye contact with him as I let a slow smile come onto my face as I reached a hand over to lay on the top of his to give it a gentle squeeze before just lightly rubbing my thumb from side to side on the top of his wrist. I soon let my gaze land on his lips and soon leaned forward and lightly kissed him on the lips as I raised my right hand to his cheek while keeping my left hand on his.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by quiet Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:58 pm

Taken aback by the woman's boldness, it takes a moment for Dean to shake off his surprise and reciprocate the kiss, his mouth working in time with hers as he moved his hand on the table to hold hers. A plethora of feeling built in his chest, something he hadn't felt in a while, and although he wanted nothing more than to continue kissing Samantha, he reminded himself they were in a public place and pulled away. He grinned, his eyes locked on the woman's lips for a moment, before his gaze lifted to hers. "You... you're something else," he murmured.
quiet
quiet
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:14 pm

I smiled, "I hope thats a good thing." I said licking my lips and then our order came, "Thanks." I said smiling at her before taking a sip of my coffee and then a bite of my scone. I took my napkin and wiped my mouth of anything that might be on my face. "Don't you want a bold woman?" I asked teasing him as I squeezed his hand before letting go and drinking some more of my coffee. I was quite amused with his reaction. I some times have bold moments.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by quiet Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:29 pm

Dean took a sip of his coffee and cast the woman a look over the rim of his cup, revealing a smirk as he set the cup back down onto the table with a soft 'clink'.

"Don't you want a bold woman?"

He tilted his head to the side, and his eyes settled onto the table as his grin spread. He couldn't help but smile like an idiot. "Without a doubt," he answered, and his eyes flickered back up to meet hers.
quiet
quiet
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:35 pm

I smiled, "Thought so." I said amused. I finished my coffee and scone. I waited for him to finish, I bit my lower lip gently out of nervousness, "Do you want to come back to my place? Or no?" I asked curious. I didn't want to be rejected but then I didn't want to come off as a slut or something and turn him off. He turned me on so much and well I was wantom. I blushed a little bit as I looked at him, I usually wasn't so bold around men but he brought it out in me and I thought our date was going good.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next