Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burning Tigress (Mature, Soul Hunter)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Burning Tigress (Mature, Soul Hunter) Empty Burning Tigress (Mature, Soul Hunter)

Post by Death Rules Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:18 pm

Abby
I smiled as I walked threw the long grasses with flowers, every now and then I'd pick a nice beautiful daisy up and twirl it around in my small hands but long fingers. I put it to my nose so I could smell it's sweet smell, I closed my eyes as I sniffed the scent into my lungs. I kept my ears perked up to any sound as I knew I had heard about some weird big wolves around her and a human girl but she had left them since she was older now and such. I felt a thorn go into my calf so I stopped and winced a little when I pulled the sharp thing from my calf, I wiped some small smears of blood from my calf as it didn't do to much damage. I soon stopped by the river for a drink as I hadn't stopped for a drink for a while and I was so thirsty from my journey. I was almost the last female in these parts since for some reason the women of this place disappeared, but I wasn't dumb enough to go with strangers like the other women of this village. I made a irritated huffing sound when my hair go into my eye as I blew it out of my face
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Burning Tigress (Mature, Soul Hunter) Empty Re: Burning Tigress (Mature, Soul Hunter)

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:23 pm

Howl
I waked through the dense forest as a pure black wolf with rippling muscles and green eyes. In my human form I had deep green eyes and a mop of black hair and looked like a prince to msot but I rarely changed into that form.
I snarled at the intruder in my territory and walked out giving her a snarl I was larger than other wolves my shoulder hitting the same hieght as the top of her head and snapping jaws that coudl break bones but in reality I wasn't all nasty I was rather calm usully but coming ack after protecting your territory and then finding another inturder wasn't good....
"What do you want here?" I snapped "Your in ym lands"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Burning Tigress (Mature, Soul Hunter) Empty Re: Burning Tigress (Mature, Soul Hunter)

Post by Death Rules Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:31 pm

I flinched and froze. My muscles were tense ready for flight, I soon bunched up my muscles and sprinted forward. I ran threw the dense forest easily loping threw bushes as well as jumping over them as I wasn't exactly a human, I was mixed. I grabbed my knives ready to throw them at the wolf as I wished that I could of avoided him very much so as I didn't want to fight as I was still recovering from an injury from defending myself from a shadow being. I soon fell and screamed out in pain as I had redid the injury, I laid on the ground huffing threw the pain and soon using my elbows to push me somewhere where the wolf couldn't fit. I was very lucky when I had found somewhere very small that only I could fit in since I was very small
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:33 pm

I sighed and followed her doging the knives sensing she was hurt I just grew concerned and looked to her "Hey, I won't hurt you anymore than you already are, come out and let me see" I said and stuck my muzzeled in and whined a little before I just lay outside waiting for her.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:42 pm

I hit his muzzle and looked up trying to see if I could find away to escape. I was panicking now trying to find away to get away from him. I felt blood trickle down my stomach where one of my knives had dug into my stomach, I pulled the knife out and dropped it and seeing where I could crawl threw, his muzzle was very close to it made me have to stand without him biting me. I used his muzzle to get me up some what so I could climb. I began to laugh,"Like I'll believe you wolf." I said laughing finding what he said amusing as I didn't trust any body
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:43 pm

I turned into a human and grabbed ehr firmly around eh waist "You are hurt, let me treat your wounds before you go back, I'm not as cruel as to leace a women injured nad in such a state calm down..." I said softly to her and nodded my head
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:51 pm

I began to scream hoping someone would hear me as I pounded my fits into his chest. I growled at him with an angry stare. I still screamed at the top of my lungs wanting to just be left alone as I shrunk away from him scared of him.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:52 pm

"I won't hurt you beilive me please" I said knowing it wasn't doing ehr any good and just tried to calm her making her sit down and treatedher gently and carefully before asking once mroe to look at her wounds
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:56 pm

I crawled away from him and shrunk away scared,"Please just leave me alone." I said whining some as I looked at him a little before putting a hand to my stomach feeling my baby moving some. I perked up hearing the baby's father shouting as he was drunk once more and I knew he'd kill the baby, I stood up and started to run with fear
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:59 pm

I picked her up "When I turn hold onto my fur. you'll get away quicker that way" i said and turned with her on my back making sure she griped onto my fur before i moved swiftly takign ehr somewhere I knew was safe and sighed letting her climb off having felt her baby movign I felt a stranger need to help her and looked to her treating ehr wounds "As a mother you need to stay healthy and not get injured and shouldn't he be protecting you... not hurting you... My name is Howl... the wolf of this forest what might your name be?"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:02 pm

I looked to him nervous and waiting for him to turn on me,"Abby." I said looking around myself and soon getting up when he was finished with helping me. I walked around some what exploring the place. I put a hand on my stomach again.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:04 pm

I turned into a smaller wolf and licked her cheek "it's still me" I said softly and walked beside her making sure she stayed safe.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:08 pm

I jumped and looked down at him. I soon sat down once more and soon fell asleep protecting my baby
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:11 pm

Turning into my larger form I urled aorund her and kept her warm and protected her as best I could as well as hiding her scent and all from the world.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:23 pm

I grinned and soon laid my head on his side liking his soft fur
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:24 pm

I smield adn wraped my tail around her using a bit of it to cover her and keep her warm...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:29 pm

I didn't really trust him but for right now I was going to stay with him until I got better.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:33 pm

I stayed protective of her and protected her from danger guiding her away from it if I could adn nuzzeled her everynow and then.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:03 pm

I laughed and patted his head
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:37 am

I opened my eyes and loooked to her as she patted my head
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:25 pm

I soon walked away and did something since I was so bored
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:26 pm

I looked to her "Be careful he might still be around" I said worried and turned into my smaller wolf form to accompany her sicne she didn't seem comfortable aorund my human form
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:30 pm

I sighed,"I'll be fine now." I said vanishing some going on my own way now that I knew I'd be okay
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:33 pm

I easily tracked her and looekd to her whining "Please let me stay, I just want to protect you..." I whined and looked to her giving her the puppy dog eye trick... "I'll do anythign for you"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:36 pm

"Why do you want to stay with me?" I asked curious some what
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next