Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new mare in heat for a first time (anyone join but a forcer preffered)

Go down

A new mare in heat for a first time (anyone join but a forcer preffered) Empty A new mare in heat for a first time (anyone join but a forcer preffered)

Post by Guest Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:48 am

A young paint mares first heat and she was lost.She didnt know she was giving off the heat scent.As she wandered around she sniffed the ground.She followed the scent to the stream and started to drink.She decided she would stay here (not putting up pic since it wont work and sorry its short)

Back to top Go down

A new mare in heat for a first time (anyone join but a forcer preffered) Empty Re: A new mare in heat for a first time (anyone join but a forcer preffered)

Post by Guest Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:26 pm

Judd~

I walked slowly into the meadow, my massive figure casting a large shadow upon the earth. Suddenly I snaked my head high into the air, as a lovely scent drifted upon me. With a smirk I followed that scent until I reached a stream, there I saw a stunning mare. I nickered a hello.

Back to top Go down

A new mare in heat for a first time (anyone join but a forcer preffered) Empty lol i cant type today

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:39 pm

She flings her head up whipping it around. She relaxes a bit as its just another horse. She replies with a hostile "hello" eyes narrowed searching the stallion. Seeing he has not tried to even hurt me yet i relax even more. "er..sorry Im Joy. And you are?"

Back to top Go down

A new mare in heat for a first time (anyone join but a forcer preffered) Empty Re: A new mare in heat for a first time (anyone join but a forcer preffered)

Post by Guest Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:56 pm

Judd~

"Well hello, I'm Judd. You're name should be Star.. your eyes sparkle like a thousand." I mumbled intentionally being shy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down