Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am Alive (wildone)

Go down

I am Alive (wildone) Empty I am Alive (wildone)

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:25 pm

Rally laughed as he watched his tiny little brother tried to pull him whilst he was sat on a piece of bark. The young pup had a green vine which he had threaded through the wood and had it gritted in his teeth, he gave an almighty pul and fell to the floor, spitting the vine out "You win Rally, I thought because it is icey and snowy that you would be easy to pull..." the pup said "Don't stress, It's nearly christmas! not a time to be sad! I've got your present ready. And it's a good one you know..." he said, a slight smile showing on his face, he picked up the pup and put him on the board, he grabbed the vine and got ready to run "you ready!" Rally said, looking at his younger brother "You bet!!" the pup growled playfully, And then Rally easily slid the sled forward into a troting pace then broke into a run, the bark spraying snow in all directions.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

I am Alive (wildone) Empty Re: I am Alive (wildone)

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:24 pm

Bark bark, yip yip, grr grr. The sounds of the playing pups field the air, "Girls" Joey said upset at his sister then went to go play with his brothers. Hunter watched as her 3 siblings played and Sniffer sat there, alone and left out. "Hey Sniffer!" She barked loudly and playfully snapped at her little sister who pounced on her muzzle happily, "Hey hunter!" The pup yelled and soon all of them where running to her, "Your back your back." They yipped and she laughed saying, "Finally you notice, I mean I've been here for hmm how long? 20 minutes." She said playfully. "That's not long!" Mike said pulling on her ear. Soon enough the 5 where playing in the snow, tackling each other, play biting, and growling when a strange noise entered their ears, "Stay here." Sniffer said and walked off, secretly fallowed by Leader and Sniffer. Hunter long legs moved gracefully in a quite monition as her brown fur whipped around and played with the wild wind. Soon she saw other wolves and went defensive. Her lips tightened and her noise scrunched up. She growled walking to the oldest. "Why are you on our land?!" She shouted not know leader and Sniffer where sneaking off to check out the other pup.

(The father comes and welcomes them to stay once he notices their there. Smile Oh and Sniffer, Joey, Leader, and Mike are the pups age and Hunter is Rally's age. k? Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:43 am

(Is she growling at my two?)
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:55 pm

(? I didn't understand that question, if you mean "Why is she still with her parents at age two" Beacuse some wolves stay till age three then go find their own mate. Usually they leave at 2 though.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:41 am

no, like is she growling at Rally and his brother
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:03 pm

(Oh I read the question wrong sorry. Yes she is. Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:37 pm

"O-oh, this is your land? sorry miss...." Rally stuttered, nudging his little brother onto the wooden bark "come on Tally, Lets go back to the den. Mum managed to catch a deer I think." he said, pulling the sled through the snow slowly, his paws sinking very deep into the foamy snow, Tally stuck his toungue and his paw in the snow, sending chills down his spine "Brrrr! thats freezing!!!" Tally cried, shaking his paw as he was pulled on the bark 2haha, watch out for yellow sow!" Rally laughed, Tally cocked his head "what's yellow snow?" he said, his eyes growing wide, Rally just side and remained tightening the grip on the green, icey vine.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:51 pm

"W-wait that's it? Your not going to get mad at me like most do? Your not going to stand your ground?" She said now interested and curios about this male. She quickly ran up in front of them then moved to Rally's side giving him a puzzled look.

Back to top Go down

I am Alive (wildone) Empty *howling*

Post by Nicoco177 Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:08 pm

"what do you mean thats it? It's no big deal moving off someones ground? Is it not?" he said, Tally hiding behind Rally, Rally gave a weak smile and tried to move around her slowly, he was a shy one, especially when it comes to Females, he is also a bit of a loner.
(In his den/family, there is demar(father) Niwah(mother) Rally(younger brother) Olliv(younger Sister) Ellie(older sister) and hielegend(hee-le-gend) is his twin brother)
: just a quick vid of him.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:39 pm

"No but many would attack me or argue." She said before hearing pup yelps. Her ears went up in a flash and off she ran, it was Sniffer and Leader, they seamed to in trouble. When Hunter reached them she started growling at the stranger, it was a tall male wolf hurting Sniffer by tossing her around while Leader cried out. The male faced her, "Leave them alone!" She shouted but was soon on the ground hurt...

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:59 pm

Rally grabbed the vine and turned when a yelp and fighting sounds reached his ear, a scent of male reached his nose, his ears circled on his head "Tally, stay here." Rally commanded "but I wanna-" Tally was cut off by Rally "No! I don't won't you to end up in the same way as Erin! Highways are dangorous places!" he said, breaking off into a fast sight, he targeted the male and leapt up into the air, snarling and roaring, he leapt onto the male but ended up being thrown off, he ran back but was swiped in the face with his dagger like claws, sending blood running down his cheek, he growled and let his inner fighting skills out, he bunched up his muscles and leapt on him, ripping a tuft of fur from every wolf's weak point, their ankles, he yelped in pain as Rally growled in his face "what are you doing here???!!! throwing pups round like nobodys business??!!" he snarled, his saliva dripping onto the wolf's face.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:26 pm

Hunter was soon up and grabbing both pups, putting them together. Sniffer was pretty beat up. Hunter licked her gently and whined. She ignored the males and hopped Rally could fight him off.

"Aaaa I do it cause I want and it's fun to make some one else hurt." He said in a mocking voice and attacked him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:15 am

Rally yelped as he swiped his claws against his other cheek, it hurt even more when he attacked him. Rally growled, his cheeks bloodstained. He slowly turned his head, coughing a little, he snarled and launched at his face, almost fracturing his jaw "I see, your a bully. A little kid who goes round beating up kids. Well I've got something to tell you. I aint afraid of no bully...." he growled, giving a menacing look in his eye.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:13 pm

The male rolled his eyes but decided to go pick on some other wolf.

Hunter walked over to him and licked his face wound, "Thank you." She said smiling and wagging her tail.

(Brain dead.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:26 pm

Rally smiled, nuzzling her back "How are the pups?" he asked, his tail beating against hers, Tally entered the scene, pulling the snow covered sleigh, he then jumped onto it "Mom, is gonna be furious when she finds out you've been in a fight!" he laughed, rolling on the bark "You know mom isn't coming back for a year, and I've gotta look after you stinky thing and all the other 'stinky things!'" Rally chuckled, Tally gave a sly smile and howled a tiny, squeaky howl, out of the bushes ran all his siblings "you brought them with you?!" he yelled as they all jumped on him, Tally jumped ontop of the pile "yep I did." he said slyly.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:45 pm

"Their fine, but little sniffer is going to need some healing time." She said then started laughing as all the tiny cute little pups tackled him. At that moment Leader barked and hunters other siblings came running...

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:09 pm

Hielegend came running at the back, Hielegend was the second oldest, about a year younger, he looked emo, but it was because he liked the colour black, he was a black wolf with electric blue eyes, he had a mane type bit of fur that covered up one eye and had twigs and dirt and stuff like that tangled in his hair, seeing the pups come running, Rally looked at Hielegend "Why don't you go and play? Oliv and Ellie are!" he said, pointing his nose to the pups, Hielegend was brushing his tail with a pine cone "I don't 'play'2 he said, through the pine cone in his mouth, rally sighed and resumed staring at the pups.

Tally, Ellie and Olive ran up to the others and started to tackle them playfully, Tally shoved Mike onto the sled and pulled him around, playfully yipping, yapping and laughing.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:18 pm

Joey rolled his eyes at the girls and ignored them, he went to go play with mike and tally as they played with the sled. Mike was laughing and having fun. Leader played with Olive and Ellie tacking them back playfully. Sniffer watched them wagging her tail.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:06 am

Tally laughed and ran at full speed to Joey "INCOMING!" he shouted whilst laughing, he ended up flicking Joey onto the sled too, the snow spraying everywhere.

Oliv yipped and barked whilst she rolled on her back and made playful growls, Rally gently lifted up his paw and Ellie started to run around it, then she saw Oliv on her back. She stalked her, crouching low into the grass, then she pounced on her, nibbbling her paws.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:35 pm

Leader pounced on Ellie and Olive laughing. Mike and Joey where laughing and joey then grabbed Tally onto the sled and they moved down a hill fast.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:31 am

Tally's eyes grew wide and thrilled as they reached the top of the hill, as they moved down he screamed and laughed, his little brown ears flapping behind him.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down