Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan Above the Clouds [Pick'n'Play]

3 posters

Go down

Clan Above the Clouds [Pick'n'Play] Empty Clan Above the Clouds [Pick'n'Play]

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:42 am

This clan of dragons has adapted to life on mountain ranges and somewhat lower oxygen levels, the small pools that are as pure as the clouds from which they condensed from. The few priviledges are reserved for high ranked Drakes only. The males are dominant here and the females have NO power what-so-ever. The females can grumble and groan all they like, but it's practically impossible for a Draka to become a high rank. Most Draka are slaves, serving the Straka (Leader) or the Syrxae (Mate of Leader). Any of higher rank are treated with little respect, till mating and nesting season arrives, the Draka are almost always practically bouncing with anxiousness as they await a Drake who wishes to mate with them, all Draka act this way.

Rules; (Also includes ones above in the mini-plot.)
~ No Super characters (Godmod charries or powerplay as it gets on my, and probably other people's, nerves.)
~ Drakes may corner a Draka and mate them but the Draka can fight back, but she will probably be beaten by the Drake.
~ There MUST be more Drakes than Draka. Roughly 2 Drakes for every Draka.
~ Should a Drake or Draka challenge the Straka, or Syxae, they will face the whole Clan. (Unless the challenger is of high rank, then it's a single-combat till one is seriously wounded. Draka are not classed as high-ranks. But they can prove themselves, barely.)
~ Draka are almost always Brood Mothers and Slaves.
~ Drakes can also be Slaves or Nursing Guard (Protecting the Hatchlings, Young Juveniles, Eggs and Brood Mothers from harm.)
~ Draka can also be Nursing Guards.
~ The word of the Straka or Syraex(Depending on what they say for the Syxae) and the Elder's is final. Nothing can change their judgement other than a disagreeing Elder or if the Leader disagrees.
~ The Syxae has two Slaves, one Drake and one Draka. The Draka tackles the Syxae's daily needs, whereas the Drake is a errand-hatchling, flying or running around frantically, following the Syxae's orders.
~ The rank of Syxae must be earned through either seduction or hard work. (Drakes [If the Straka passes on] can attempt to seduce the Syxae to become the next Straka [Same goes for if the Syxae passes on])
~ The eggs laid by the Syxae are under constant guard, should anything happen to them, the Straka/Syxae's bloodline would cease to exist.
~ Straka can mate a slave or Brood Mother if they so wish, the Draka in those positions have no say in the matter. (It is considered an honor to be mated by the Straka, amongst the Draka anyway.]
~ If a Drake or Draka is injured in a battle with a dragon from outside the Clan, they can call for aid with a special call that thrums from their throat, it travels for miles till it reaches an allied dragon.
~ The Draka are also used to lure Drakes in, and have them become either slaves or strike up bargains (Like a hundred years of life in the Clan for a yearly supply of Honeystraw[What the nests are made from] to neighboring Clans, the Drakes are not all that bright and will easily fall for the 'Draka in Distress' act. [Drakes outside the Clan will anyway.]
~ Nobody can have more than one female.
~ Have as much fun and keep it relatively realistic!!

Ranks; (In Order of Highest to Lowest)
Straka - (This is the leader of the Clan, almost always male.) (Must also be older than the Sturos)
Syxae - (This is the leader's mate, almost always female and must be won through seduction or proving one's self)
Eldora - (Elder Dragons who council the Straka, they are weaker and more incapable of doing their previous duties)
Sturos - (Next in line for Straka, this rank consists of Drakes only and are all very promising)
Daena - (The hunters of the Clan, the protect, scout and hunt for everyone in the Clan. There are roughly 6 Drakes and two Draka)
Brood - (The Drakes and Draka who protect the young dragons from harm)
Guard - (Protects the Clan from dangerous outsiders and trespassers. Consists entirely of Drakes.)
Slave - (Serves the highly ranked Drakes. Can be either Drake or Draka)

Form; (Please erase all words within the brackets [+] )
Name -
Age - [Drakes and Draka can live for up to 1000 years. 860+ are Elders. There are few Elders.]
Gender -
Rank - [Must be given by me]
Quick Personality -
Quick Overview of history - [Optional]
Have they mated before? - [Young Adults and above only can answer this. Leave this blank if the Drake or Draka is younger than those previously mentioned.]
Offspring? - [Again, Young Adults and above only.]
Appearance - [Image or Description allowed]

Mine;

Name - Tavell
Age - 480 Years Old
Gender - Male
Rank - Sturos (But it's doubtful he'll ever be the Straka)
Quick Personality - Tavell is your average male, he's rather possessive, he'll protect those he cares about but one thing sets him apart from the other Drakes; His kindness toward Draka.
Quick Overview of history - Tavell was born and raised the Clan, he is well-known and respected in the Clan and has had his fair share of wars and battles.
Have they mated before? - It's possible. Although Tavell doesn't have much favour for the Draka that are currently around him.
Offspring? - He wants you to think he has no offspring, but is it true?
Appearance -
Clan Above the Clouds [Pick'n'Play] Africandragon

Name - Tsukijae
Age - 400 Years old (Juvenile becoming a Young Adult)
Gender - Female (But easily mistakable for a Drake)
Rank - Daena (She has proven herself worthy to her father, the Straka.)
Quick Personality - Tsukijae was born to the Straka and an unknown Draka, a rogue Draka at that. Therefore she is powerful, brutal but with mercy and misunderstood for her gender.
Quick Overview of history - Tsukijae was born the heir to the Straka, being mistaken for a Drake hatchling gave her this title, now she works towards making her father happy and doing everything she can to earn her place by her father's side.
Have they mated before? - Maybe.
Offspring? - She might have a hatchling or two, nobody knows.
Appearance - (She has forelegs but they're not seeable in the picture.)(Nobody knows where her scale colour come from or where those glowing markings come from but they glow when she shows her emotions.)
Clan Above the Clouds [Pick'n'Play] DragonBlackRedDragon
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Location : Watching a feather drift down.... I am adrift in a sea of torment.

Back to top Go down

Clan Above the Clouds [Pick'n'Play] Empty Re: Clan Above the Clouds [Pick'n'Play]

Post by Harley's Rainbow Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:09 am

I know you said this is a pick and play, but do you mae your own? Cuz I wanna join!
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Clan Above the Clouds [Pick'n'Play] Empty Re: Clan Above the Clouds [Pick'n'Play]

Post by JayzPF Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:11 am

Name -Cimeron
Age - 450
Gender -Male
Rank -
Quick Personality -Cold and unforgiving
Quick Overview of history - Was born in clan
Have they mated before? - No
Offspring? - None
Appearance - http://www.google.com/imgres?q=navy+blue+dragon&hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=el4&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&biw=1400&bih=882&tbm=isch&tbnid=0Z7h7LFat7s3kM:&imgrefurl=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/the-last-the-aevalen-dragon-ooc-signup-t37307.html&docid=0Vzd1ilkXnp6lM&imgurl=https://2img.net/h/i136.photobucket.com/albums/q190/Bloody_vampire_tears/Immortals/Dragons/BlueDragon-3.jpg&w=660&h=303&ei=QT3iTpu6Bsfu0gGe-dX3BQ&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=160&vpy=180&dur=1249&hovh=152&hovw=332&tx=222&ty=62&sig=114876372899230633176&page=1&tbnh=97&tbnw=211&start=0&ndsp=27&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0

Name-Alipin
Age-420
Gender-Female
Rank-
Quick Personality-Quiet and understanding, very obedient
Quick Overview of History-Was found and snatched from another enemy clan
Have they mated before?-No but hopes to
Offspring-None
Appearance-http://www.google.com/imgres?q=beautiful+dragon&hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=RdP&sa=X&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&biw=1400&bih=882&tbm=isch&tbnid=r_DjiIwMP-7-mM:&imgrefurl=http://betweenfactandfiction.blogspot.com/2008/07/beautiful-dragon-people.html&docid=WbVnJm6AQsAT0M&imgurl=http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_lkcySuNTweU/SIdkfPc-ybI/AAAAAAAAAhE/rr_3Nz2oU1c/s320/blue_dragon_by_irulana.jpg&w=320&h=281&ei=QkDiTtqfH8bg0QHMi7jrBQ&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=413&sig=114876372899230633176&page=1&tbnh=151&tbnw=175&start=0&ndsp=24&ved=1t:429,r:11,s:0&tx=67&ty=55
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:57 am

Name - Ranjit
Age - 560
Gender - Drake
Rank -
Quick Personality - He is just a tempermental drake, he likes his personal space and wouldn't think of using a slave. Unless of course, it was for his own good.
Quick Overview of history - Born to a loving mother, Ranjit could only imagine why he left his happy life.
Have
they mated before? - Once, with a rogue.
Offspring? - Dead.
Appearance - Clan Above the Clouds [Pick'n'Play] __Golden_Dragon___by_Venator_Somniorum

Name - Lusa
Age - Only a year away from being able to mate.
Gender - Draka
Rank -
Quick Personality - She is a shy, clutzy dragon who is still not sure on the art of flying. She prefers leaping and bounding over anything else.
Quick Overview of history - She was born to the clan, and is there fore very loyal.
Have
they mated before? -
Offspring? -
Appearance -
Clan Above the Clouds [Pick'n'Play] 1305038200_storm_dragon_by_sugarpoultry-d36erd3
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:28 pm

All accepted and thanks Spritz, that's the first anyone's said something real nice about a Pick 'n' Play I've made before! ^_^

Also everyone, what would you prefer your dragon's rank to be? I mean, can you guys give a small list of what ranks you'd like your dragon to have? It helps with the choosing.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:49 pm

Sure :3 These are the ones I prefer in order from 1st to last but it really doesn't matter

Cimeron~
Daena
Guard
Brood

Alipin~
Slave
Brood
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:34 am

Cimeron can be a Guard and Alipin can be a Slave, is that ok?
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:55 pm

I do not know what young dragons like Lusa can be, and any rank for Ranjit is fine.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:48 pm

Lusa would probably be either a Brood Mother, or a Slave. I think either would be good, you can make the final choice.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:02 pm

Sure, guard and slave are fine. Very Happy
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:27 pm

I think a slave, if she was a brood mother, she may end up throwing a hatchling off a cliff if thye get n her nerves...
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:51 pm

I laughed when I read the last part of that, and sure, she can be a Slave.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:16 pm

I do not like Lusa's pic though, so here is her new one-

Clan Above the Clouds [Pick'n'Play] Arctic_Dragon
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down