Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan is Clan (mature, Moon Phrase)

2 posters

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down

Clan is Clan (mature, Moon Phrase) Empty Clan is Clan (mature, Moon Phrase)

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:34 pm

Sora
I was a fox anthro me and my sister had been picked up by the tiger tribe when were were both left by our own, the medcine woman Kana taught us about medcines and proper manners around the tribe and what jobs we had to be able to do such as coooking but learning to be medcine woman we both would have our own high ranking status in the tribe. It had been several years since we had been here and with us both being 16 years old we knew what the next cermony would be.

Akira
I was one of the male tiger anthro's in the tribe when the two fox girls had arrive we were all rather curious about why they had been left by their own tribe but accepted them but the thoughts of having two fo us males mated to them made us a little tense and worried. The tribe leader had seen no mutation in them for what they were and said they'd be trated as clan. Me and oen of my freinds were picked though so we were'nt very eastatic about it although we'd get a higher rank through them.

Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Clan is Clan (mature, Moon Phrase) Empty Re: Clan is Clan (mature, Moon Phrase)

Post by Death Rules Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:43 pm

Aaheli
I didn't really like the whole clan thing because well it was dumb because we should be able to pick our own mates and not be forced into being with someone we didn't like so it was stupid. I was the sister that well wondered off and did as I pleased and disobeyed the clan leader. I sat by the rivers edge watching the fish swim and kept alert as I was a very good runner and fighter as I could kill something easily if I felt threatened by anything.
http://www.goldenwolfen.com/site/?page_id=4&category=3

Balanath
I was the type that was more shy then others but I did my does by bringing down more large things bigger then me. And things that others were to afraid to do but hey I was strong and my name meant Lord Of Strength so I lived up to my name by learning to fight well and to trick my enemy or another clan member
http://www.goldenwolfen.com/site/?page_id=4&category=3&product_id=37
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:48 pm

Sora
I went and found my sister after sneaking away "Hey Aheli... can I talk to you?" I asked it was about the cermony I was jsut as annoyed as she was with it. "We should be allowed to pick our own mates, it's horrible" I said angrily and watched the fish laughing a little as they danced around. I was a good match with my sister when it came to speed and agility we were very alike in abilty as well but I was the one who sneaked off and even dared to talk back telling them just what I thought and was just as protective of my sister as well. I had light green eyes and red fur with white tips flicking my fox tail behind me I wated to see how shed reply.

Akira
I found my freind Balanath "Hey, Bal... do you know who your getting?" I asked him knowing that I was receiving Aeheli. "You getting the other fox?" I asked curiously still a bit annoyed but atleast she looked very pretty.

Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:55 pm

Aah
"I so agree with you man, it's so stupid that we're you could say treated like this. The clan leader is going to put me in chains tonight." I said pouting since I had to be outside as a punishment for well spitting at him and such so yeah I was pissed. But I was thinking I'd just run away from here, be my own person for a change and not be ordered around like sheep. I wanted to be free from this hell hole as much as probably my sister but I wouldn't let that tiger get my sister heck no I'd kill him first before he laid a hand on her as she was my baby sister by a half an hour.

Balanath
"I'm getting the younger sister of the bunch." I said as I kinda liked Aah as I called her since it was easier. But I knew my clan leader wouldn't allow me being with the girl I liked but yeah I was mad about that but I knew my best friend would take care of her even if she fought him every inch of the way.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:59 pm

Sora
"Hmm, then let's hide, they can't do the cermony tomorrow if we aren't there and you won't get chained up. rememberthat cavewe hid in. we can hide there and there is plenty of food as well" I said smiling

Akira
"So your getting Sora...and I know Aah will fight as well, but what can we do they will both fight with every fibre of their being Sora is just a little more relaxed, Kana said she was sneaky as well so seems we both have to be careful huh?" I said "I know you like Aah but you never know you might grow to like Sora even more, I have to do the same with Aah since i like another clan girl but it's for the good of the clan" I said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:05 pm

Balanath
"This is stupid." I said grunting as I ran a paw threw my hair bored so I searched for Aah. I kept walking wanting to just give her a kiss since we've kinda had a thing for each other since they had come here to the clan. I soon found her and her sister,"Ladies how's it going?" I asked some

Aah
"I think we should." I said before I saw/heard Balanath come into view. I soon stared at him, Akira I didn't really like because he acted like he's all honcho or whatever. That's not how you get a girl, plus I wouldn't admit I liked the guy so yeah. I kept close to my sister thinking Balanath was sent here to take me back to the clan leader for my punishment. I snarled when I felt his paw go around my arm dragging me to my feet. I nipped him hard drawing blood some.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:08 pm

Sora
I snarled and pulled her away from him snarling angrily at him "Don't you care touch my sister" I snapped angrily. I could be very feirce when I chose to depsite my calm relaxed exterior/ I pinned my fox ears back and just wanred him to stay away from both me and my sister even if I was the youngest one.

Akira
I walked over hearing snarling and looked to the three of them and sighed "Just calm down you two" I said acting as my usual self as I reffered to the two fox girls my white tiger tail flicking
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:26 pm

Aah
I let my paw swipe Balanath as he kept his hold on my arm. I snarled and bit into his arm breaking his hold on me. I snarled showing my teeth at him. I kept close to my sister as I licked my arm where it hurt when he grabbed me so hard. I whimpered some as my sister stepped on it. I fell backwards and into my sister which ended us both in the water, I came up for air and shook off when I climbed back onto land

Balanath
"Well the clan leader wants her punished." I said as I walked forward ready to drag Aah back to the clan leader and kept her from her sister. I got a hold on Aah and this time she won't get out of it, I put her over my shoulder not caring if she hit me or anything like that as I was obeying my leader
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:28 pm

Sora
I snapped and chased after them stopping himadn snarled "drop her now, you filthy pig" I said angrily a clear sense of hate an anger in both my voice and eyes. not giving a damnif I was punished for it and looked him striaght in the eye not letting him pass me.

Akira
I sighed and walked over "Calm down Sora only rules" "Screw rules let my sister go" she said completley determined to get her sister away from him. "Shall I drag her back?" I asked getting annoyed with her myself now
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:34 pm

Aah
I screamed when he bit me, I wrapped my clawed paws on a branch and made him fall over. I scrambled up on my feet only to get tripped by him as I tried to get to my sister,"Sora." i said whimpering when he bit me. I grabbed my sister's arm and then almost lost her when he started to drag me back,"No, I will not go back to that hell hole." I said screaming it as I dug my claws into the dirt, not willing to go back as I didn't want to get punished

Balanath
I continued to drag her by her back legs. When she slipped from my fingers I got one of her back legs
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:38 pm

Sora
I ran after them and got her loose form hsi hand and snapped at his hand when he tried to grab her again and then took her hand and ran out with her panting once we were a fair distance away "Now, we have to hide now" I said to Aah "and quickly before they catch up" I said scared for my sister since she was the only family I had here.

Akira
"You lost her, and see what I mean, both are as feirce as each other, come on we have to go find them for their punishment" I sighed and waited for him standing at the cave entrance which held several hearths in the unlimiting sized cave each hearth held a different family.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:43 pm

Aah
I followed,"Where is it?" I asked not remembering as I ran with her. I looked behind me seeing blood,"You go, I'll find you." I said stopping and made her go since they'd find us both if I went with her. I ran off leading the two guy away from my sister as I'd find her soon when I could control the bleeding of my leg. I ran and ran as blood trailed behind me.

Balanath
"You go for Aah and I'll go for Sora." I said smirking as I ran after her. I saw the sister's split up and I followed Sora. I soon caught her and tied her up so she couldn't run. I smirked,"Caught ya." I said smirking as I leaned down to give her a kiss.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:47 pm

Sora
I whined desperatly not wanting to leave my sister until she forced me and ran as fast as I could to get away all in vain when he caught me and tied me up I snarled when he kissed me pulling back and snapped at his fingers

Akira
I smirked and eaisly caught up with Aah and tied her up sighing I still tended to her leg first ignoring her when she hit me and kissed her softly looking to her "just come back, if you leave before the cermony tomorrow it wouldn't be able to take place" I said simply and just looked to her with calm eyes trying to get ehr to atleast not hate me as much jsut being gentle with her since she was going to be punished anyway.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:54 pm

Aah
For some reason I kissed him back. I felt the chains go around my arms and legs. I snarled as I snapped at Akira, "I wouldn't hate you if you didn't tie me up." I said sitting down not talking to any body but trying to get out of the chains as they finally had learned I could easily pick locks. I sat there as rain poured down on me, my braid stuck to my back as I shook the water off and my teeth chattered together cold as I sat by the post that held me,"Sora." i said whispering missing my baby sister.

Balanath
I dragged Sora back to the clan and put her in her room as I knew she wouldn't run away without her older sister
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:58 pm

Sora
I snapped at him and tried to get the ropes off me, I wouldn't runaway without her but I could try and free her. I walked form my room silently making no sound and eaisly found where my sister was after Akira left for a little and whined hugging my sister "S-Sorry I got caught as well, we still have until tomorrow night so if we can hide by then..." I said desperate not to give up.

Akira
I smiled a little when she kissed me back "I have no choice I'm afraid dear" I said and offered her some food and water before I left her and went to Bal "Catch her alright?" I asked knowing he had.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:06 pm

Aah
"It's okay." I said trying to hug my sister back as I whimpered when I felt my leg cramp. I fell over onto my side and felt my own elbow go into my rib cage. I winced and laid on my front at least. I kissed my sister's cheek as I soon fell asleep tired and I hurt all over.

Balanath
"It was easy. I hear you kissed Aah, how that go?" i asked curious since i liked Sora more then Aah.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:11 pm

Sora
I whined and helped her using something kananhad tuaght us to help adn sighed "Better?" I asked her and lay down beside her and curled up sleeping beside her.

Akira
"Very well actually, I got kissed back, I heard the same about you.. how'd that go with Sora?" I asked knowing full well the wrath of both those sisters and was rather shocked about the kiss back but did enjoy it.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:15 pm

Balanath
"Tried to bite me." I said laughing some as I patted his back in congratulations for getting kissed back,"Why not mate her now?" i asked curious as why not get Aah pregnant already knowing she'd be a natural mother with how she reacts to the littlest members of the clan.

Aah
I nodded before drifting all the way to sleep. I didn't sleep much that night wanting to be free without chains and wanting a mate and cubs. I curled around myself and sister to keep her warm, I licked my shoulder licking at the blood there. In the morning I woke up and saw Akira looking down at me, I growled and snapped at his legs as I wanted to hurt him for bringing me here and to kill Balanath for catching my sister as she was faster than me
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:22 pm

Akira
I chuckled a little and jumped as he patted me on the back. "I think they chose well actually give you a challenge for once instead of an animal why not a woman" I laughed "Because she says she hates me, I don't want to hurt her either so I'll wait and plus we both have to wait until after the cermony remeber?" I said still rather amused that she had tried to bite him.

Sora
I moved a little as she curled aorund me and snapped awake when I heard my sister snapping and looked up angriyl at Akira and snapped at him without chains I had more chance of getting him "How'd you get here, I thought I locked up" "I have my ways brat" I snapped and stood up snapping I wanted to kill them both to be honest. I snapped and then mvoed aorund him soon holding the keys for the chains in my hands and snapped at him angrily.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:26 pm

Aah
I yawned too tired to move as it was time for the ceremony. I felt myself getting lifted up and pushed forward, I stood in front of Akira mad sort of. I stood there dazed as I was tired and sore from different things as I was in heat some at this time of year, where it's best to be pregnant with the weather to have spring cubs.

Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:30 pm

Akira
I sighed and helped her stand "Aah, wake up for the cermony it's time" I said softly and nudged ehr gently wkaing ehr up before listening to the Shaman "Do you accpt Aah into your hearth, to be your life mate?" asked the Shaman "yes, I do" I said softly and picking up her scent I controled myself knowing it wasn't right yet and listening to the rest of the cermony before I took her back to my part of the cave and tucked her up hushing her a little and sat beside her and growled at ehr scent and nudged her asking permission first.

Sora
I watched and whined seeing how my sister was treated make me feel at ease for her but tensed when I was about to be dragged out and pulled back snapping and snarling "No, I'm not going out there, no" I said.

Last edited by Soul Hunter on Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:36 pm

Aah
"As you wish." I said spreading my legs giving in as I leaned up to give Akira a kiss on the lips as I rubbed him between his legs. I knew I'd have to love him either way since we were life mates now. But it didn't mean I had to like it. Before he brought me here I had looked to my baby sister whimpering some for her as we both didn't have a choice in picking our mates.

Balanath
I smirked seeing Sora. I stood in front of the shaman and answered yes when he asked me if I'd take Sora to be my life mate. I picked Sora up and promised she'd see her sister tomorrow as her and Akira were probably mating since Aah was in heat
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:40 pm

Akira
I groaned a little as I sat between her legs and kissed her tenderly and rubbed against her wanting her to enjoy it at least a little and nipped at her egently trialing my hands over her gently and licked at her soft fur as well

Sora
I had hit heat the same tiem as my sister and tried hiding it not liking this one bit and wasn't going to bow down to anyone. I snapped at him to let me down and soon fidgited and flicked my ears back angrily just staying away from him as much as I could with my tail between my legs and my ears back.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:44 pm

Aah
"Akira, if you going to mate me hurry up before I change my mind." I said nodding as I nipped at him before hugging him to me as my small breasts rubbed against him

Balanath
"Relax, let me mate you. You'll enjoy it as you're sister and Akira are mating as well." I said as I put a hand to her breast
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:47 pm

Akira
I kissed her hard and thrusted into her groaning and tried bringing her pleasure as well gripping her breasts and kneeding them in my hands as I thrusted into her hard and fast. I also made sure she stayed still picking up my pace but still being gentle with her.

Sora
I growled and tried getting away keeping my tail firmly between my legs as I tried running out quickly knowing it'd be in vain but still tried.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next