Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan is Clan (mature, Moon Phrase)

2 posters

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Clan is Clan (mature, Moon Phrase) - Page 2 Empty Re: Clan is Clan (mature, Moon Phrase)

Post by Death Rules Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:56 pm

Balanath
I sighed and just sat on the other side of my shelter. I put my head against the wall as I closed my eyes some as I started to give up.

Aah
I moaned some as I thrust my hips up against his wanting him in deeper and harder since i was in heat and I needed it rough as it would be in the wild without the whole clan thing. I'd get pregnant and I'd leave with my sister and I smirked at that thought as I'd get her out of here and away from such madness of the clan as she deserved much more then this as she was still young even if by a half an hour after me
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Clan is Clan (mature, Moon Phrase) - Page 2 Empty Re: Clan is Clan (mature, Moon Phrase)

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:00 pm

Sora
I sighed finding shelter in the old cave I once called home and cried hidng my heat scent and jumped seeing the leader appear "What are you doing you should be abck at your cave with your mate for the first few days as custom now go" I shook my head "Sora, go now" he screamed at me and I shook my head still.

Akira
I groaned and picked up her thoughts making me upset but shook it off and thrusted savagely into her I released heavily inside her and looked to her "I promise I'll look after you, please don't leaveand I won't ever mate you again" I whispered and dismounted and just sat down leaning against the wall pulling my pants up I flicked my tail seeing Sora run out I wetn to Bal "Go after he before the elader finds her or you know what'll happen" I said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:03 pm

Aah
I put my hand on Akira's cheek. I gave him a soft kiss as I put my head against his chest,"I didn't want this, I wanted to be my own person to be able to choose my own mate that i loved." I said as I knew I wasn't being fair to him but thought I would for the sake of the cubs.

Balanath
I ran after her and picked her up. I brought her back to the shelter,"Stay." I said nodding as I meant it or I'd tie her up
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:06 pm

Akira
I nodded and looked to her "Then just until the cubs are strong enough stay with me and I'll provide and protect you until then you have to stay here then I'll get you out" I said since I loved ehr so much and only wanted her to be happy but held a pained expressiong on my face "and fi you don't want something ro to do something tell me and I'll listen or we can laugh at Bal while he tries dealing with your sister" I said trying to make her happy at least.

Sora
I snarled at him hating his guts and waited a little I curled up in the corner to sleep my heat scent still strong and tried hidng it but forgot to while I slept deeply.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:14 pm

Aah
"I love you Akira, I have always loved you and I want to stay here with you forever." I said burying my head against his neck as I kept near him as I was happy now that I admitted I was in love with him and didn't want to leave him at all now. I closed my tired eyes as they were so achy since I forced myself to stay up. I put his hand to where my heart was,"I won't leave you ever Akira." i said meaning it with all that I was worth

Balanath
I didn't touch her as I knew she'd just hate me more then before. I made sure she didn't leave as I guarded the entrance, I stayed awake watching her sleep and smirked as she looked to pretty sleeping but ignored her heat smell not wanting to frighten her
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:18 pm

Akira
I smiled and hugged her gently "Well atleast we had better luck than some" I siad and nuzzeled her gently and lovingly wraping my arms gently around ehr "But you said you hated me" I said whining and kept her close to me wondered if she was telling the truth but didn't care knowing I'd look after her the best I could.

Sora
I flicked my tail annyoed knowing eh was guarding the entrance so I didn't escape and curled up tighter into a ball just thinking as I slept a little more waiting until there were more shadows silently waking up not stirring anything before I tried to escape hurting from my heat scent and winced almsot tripping from it.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:24 pm

Balanath
I laughed,"Going some where little lady?" i asked looking to her as my cat eyes shined in the moon light.

Aah
"I mean it Akira, I'm telling the truth. And no I don't hate you any longer, I love you." I said meaning it as I made a sound in the back of my throat tired like no other as I leaned against him,"What would you think if I got pregnant?" I asked since I was just wondering
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:26 pm

Sora
I frowned turning to him tensing up flicking my ears back "What of it?" I answered green eyes focused on his shape eaisly able to see in the dark and flicked my tail a little as well takaing another step forward to see what he would do.

Akira
I smiled and looked to her laying down with her tugging some furs over us to keep warm "I'd be estatic" I said hoenstly and curled around her to make sure she was kept warm "Also can I ask you a favour? I don't liek hearing those tow so unhappy she clearly hates them can you tell Bal about things she likes so she atleast doesn't hate him so much?"I asked "Also tell me what sort of things you like as well so i can spoil you" I smiled and nuzzeled ehr happily
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:36 pm

Aah
"Okay what do you want me to tell Balanath?" I asked not catching what he had said about that part.

Balanath
"You ain't leaving this cave." I said meaning very well. If I had to tie her up I will irritated with her like no other. I hissed some at her getting up, I loomed over her about two feet and much stronger then her,"Try and get past me and see what happens." I said daring her as she wouldn't and couldn't get far with me since I was like really fast. I let the moon shine down on my face showing the scars littering over me
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:39 pm

Akira
"First can you tell me what sort of things you like, I want to spoil you andbe a good mate and can you jsut tell him about anything she likes, such as a type of flower she likes or really anything" I said and snuggled into her happily not wanting to let go at all now very happy acting like a gaint striped cat with her and purring happily. I flicked my tial a little and fell asleep with her in my arms hoping that she was pregnant and smiled to myself dreaming about our family.

Sora
I frowned a little and turned to walk back before I turned swiftly finding a gap I quickly got past him andmoved as fast as I could through the night but tripped over with pain and stumbled to my feet quickly beigng to run again.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:58 pm

Balanath
I began to laugh historically as I ran after into the night, I felt the rain hit me in the face going to all fours so I could run faster then on two legs. I hit her square in the back knocking both the wind out of her and knocking her to the ground with a thud,"Didn't I tell you not to try and get away?" I asked as I nipped her neck holding her still as I fixed what was bothering her by starting to mate her. Since her heat smell was driving me mad like no other.

Aah
I slept some as well snuggling to his chest as I was tired. I curled into a ball at his chest enjoying his warm fur since his was longer then mine as I was still growing my winter coat as it was close to winter as fall had hit our land early this year. It was dang right chilly so most of the clan stayed in their shelters with the fire blazing heat around keeping it's occupants warm to the bone only to go out to eat
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:09 pm

Sora
I heard him laughing behind me and just kept running not caring if it was in vain jsut wanted to get away from that place. I gasped out of air rolling onto my back quickly and trying to gasp for air becuase the wind had been knocked out of me and jerked feeeling him begining to mate me and tried pushing him off me my hands against his chest pushing against him.

Akira
I smiled and kept her close to make sure she stayed warm after all winter had hit the clan early this year and made sure the fire kept blazing through the night and kept my arms around ehr happily as I slept flicking my ears a little as well nuzzeling her and then looked to her lovingly before i went ot sleep again.

Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:14 pm

Balanath
"You brought this on yourself little lady." I said smirking as I soon released very heavily into her most likely getting her pregnant from releasing so heavily.

Aah
"Akira." I said not knowing if he was asleep as I looked to his face some before giving his cheek a kiss and smirked as I put my head against his big warm chest as I wished my fur would grow longer yet it was slow
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:20 pm

Sora
I snapped angrily at him and gasped a little as he released heavily isnide me adn tried moving away from him wriggling beneath him adn trying to push him away. "Just get away, sjut you wiat I'll get away from here" I snapped

Akira
I looked to her as she said my name "Hmm, what is it?" I asked sleepily looking to her with blue eyes flicking my ears.

Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:26 pm

Aah
"I don't feel so good." I said whining some as I started to rub my stomach since some times that helped when I had a tummy ache like this time. I soon cuddled more into him to feel better seeing if it would help since I really didn't feel good for whatever reason that I don't know.

Balanath
"We'll see." I said grabbing her and putting her over my shoulder and walking into the cave. I tied her up tightly so she couldn't escape from me
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:28 pm

Akira
I whined and rubbed her stomach as well trying to amke her feel better not sure what to do "We'll go see Kana, maybe she'll know what's wrong but try to sleep" I said tucking her hair back and nuzzeled her making sure she was comfortable before drifting to sleep.

Sora
I snarled at him when he tied me up and tried using my teeth to knaw at the ropes so they atleast loosened
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:49 pm

Aah
I soon fell asleep but not much as my stomach hurt so I got up walking around trying to see if that would help but to no avail it didn't work. I whined some as I clutched my stomach some as I looked outside as it was snowing, I smirked as I walked out seeing the first snow flakes fall. I woke up Akira again and pulled him outside excited to see the new snowflakes,"It's snowing." I said smirking. I went to Balanath's cave and snarled at him as I saw my sister,"Sora." I said running over untying her. I glared at Balanath as he was lucky I didn't kill him right now but I didn't feel good,"Sora your sleeping in mine and Akira's cave." I said tugging her with me when I untied the ropes and nudged her whining some since I had missed my baby sister.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:53 pm

Sora
I woke up looking to her as she untied me feeling horrible and my sotmach felt awful. I looked to ehr and nodded not speaking and followed her as she tugged me towards her cave and had to sit down hugging ymself to keep warm and hugged my sister a little.

Akira
I looked up seeing the two sister "Aah what happened to Sora?" I asked rather concerned about them both "come on we should get you to Kana, Sora I'm sorry but we have to get Bal to come otherwise you won't be exmained" I said and pulled Bal to his feet "What did you do? let me guess she tried to run so you tied her up, you ahve to be gentle with ehr even if she does bite and kick and scream or Aah will get upset which upsets me and I was going to get her to talk to you about hwo to get Sora not to hate you so much" I asked quietly I soon jsut got htem both to Kana to get exmained who was very happy for them both "Oh my, you two really are sister your both pregnant" she siad and hugged them happily.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:04 pm

Aah
I just stood there stunned and hugged Akira smirking as I snuggled into his warmth as I was pregnant,"Akira we're going to have a baby." I said softly against his neck as I kissed his soft smooth cheek. I kept Sora away from Balanath
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:07 pm

Akira
I looekd to her and hugged her happily and purred rubbing my head agianst her happily and kissed her. "Can you still talk to him?" I asked "Maybe then he'll understand" I asked her softly I hated seeing anyone like this and I didn't want Aah to get stressed over it either.
I had brought Bal along since he still had the right to know about this sort of thing

Sora
I jsut remained quiet not saying a word as I hugged one knee to me in silence. but looked ot Bal to see how he'd react since he'd heard thenews from Kana anyway.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:15 pm

Balanath
"I like how your pregnant." i said softly letting her do what she wanted since she hated me and I would keep the clan from finding her.

Aah
"Akira we have to get some stuff for the baby." I said nodding as I smiled taking his hand in mine keeping it close to my stomach as I was very happy about being pregnant with my mate's cubs
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:20 pm

Akira
I smiled and nodded "Ok, ok ... wait up Aah" I said very happily unable to contain my smile anad nuzzeled her hugging her lovingly every once in a while and nuzzeled her as well.

Sora
I just didn't speak a word not moving either before I just sighed standing up and walking past him before I curled up in the corner of his cave pulling a fur over me since i ahdn't slept and just flicked my tail between my legs thinking about what to do knowing i couldn't hunt for myself or find a decent shelter now since they all knew mine and my sisters hiding spot and just tried to sleep not feeling very good at all with the baby.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:29 pm

I felt a pain in my stomach,"I suppose the baby is already being difficult." I said laughing as I kept close to Akira since it was cold and I felt safer with him.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:34 pm

I rubbed her stomach a little and took ehr back "rest" I said simply and took Bal with me to get some things for the two girls "Bal, you might want to get on better terms with ehr before the birth, that way you can definatly be there without her being upset" I said to him nodding."try getting ehr somethign you think she'll like"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:44 pm

Balanath
"I'll ask Aah." I said as I would tomorrow when she had slept. I looked to the ground upset with myself. Soon I went home, I watched Sora sleeping and leaving a note for her to find saying I was sorry and I'd understand if she hated me more so. I sat by the river the wind whipping around me but my fur protected me as I walked threw the snow
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next