Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan is Clan (mature, Moon Phrase)

2 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Clan is Clan (mature, Moon Phrase) - Page 3 Empty Re: Clan is Clan (mature, Moon Phrase)

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:48 pm

Sora
I woke up reading it but felt too weak and cold to move curling up tihgtly since my winter coat hadn't grown yet and just tried to keep warm since I didn't eat while he was away and just tried keeping warm so I didn't loose the baby even I did hate him at the moment.

Akira
I nodded "I need to back to check on Aah" I said and soon went back with some thigns for her and gave ehr a present just for her and smiled "here" I said smiling and wraped a dufr around erh to keep her warm.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Clan is Clan (mature, Moon Phrase) - Page 3 Empty Re: Clan is Clan (mature, Moon Phrase)

Post by Death Rules Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:52 pm

Balanath
I got her some food putting it close to her but backing off not wanting to disturb her.

Aah
"Aw." I said smiling as I gave him a kiss and hugged him as I put his hand on my stomach as I felt the baby kicking
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:54 pm

Sora
I sat up feeling the baby kicking and looked to him tired and just picked at the food and looked to him "it's alright I have a child that is yours so i ahve to stay" I siad knowing it was the rule of the clans and I'd get punsihed if I left plus I had hidden my feeling anyway.

Akira
I jumped and felt the baby kick and nuzzeled ehr happily "it;s moving , it's moving" I said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:05 pm

Balanath
I was exhausted since I hadn't slept in days trying to make her happy and not make her miserable any more then she was. I sat down at the entrance sitting out watching the snow fall as I kept alert

Aah
I smirked,"Yes it's moving." I said nodding some as I smirked
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:08 pm

Sora
I went over and covered his eyes "Sleep, I'm ok so just sleep" I said "I don't ahte you as much but you need to rest Balanath" I said softly looking outside as the snow fell, I sat beside him and took his hadn hesitating a little and resting it on the kciks that the baby made.

Akira
I loekd to her seeing her smirk and smiled nuzzeling ehr and rubbing ehr stoamch and kissing her as well before kissing the baby bump.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:17 pm

Balanath
"No, I don't need to sleep." I said smirking as I rubbed her stomach, I leaned down kissing the bump as I watched her doing it. When she moved I jerked up not wanting to get hit since I've been hit all my life. I was scared of her in some ways that I wouldn't explain to her ever. I soon just got her to sleep since she was more important than me

Aah
"It's chilly, the fire is going down." I said shivering some as I felt the cold air come into the cave as I snuggled more into him laying my head on his shoulder shivering still some
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:20 pm

Sora
I frowned at him and pulled him down with me and curled into him sicne he was warm and wanted to sleep not letting go of him.I wasn't going to hit him at all. I dind't knwo what to do since I had grown to love him slowly but just tried hide it a little but ended up whispering it in my sleep

Akira
I nodded and started the fire again before I looked to her and hugged ehr snuggling in closer to her and smiled
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:36 pm

Balanath
I smiled and watched her

Aah
"Akira what made you like me?" i asked him wondering why he did
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:37 pm

Sora
I moved into him in my sleep and didn't let him go until I woke up looking up a little

Akira
"Hmm, I wonder.. I don't really know I jsut lvoe you" I said smiling
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:41 pm

Balanath
I smirked,"Morning." I said as I looked to her before going onto my stomach as I laid there watching her out of the corner of my eye

Aah
I just smiled,"Can you try to remember?" I asked
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:42 pm

Sora
I looked to his smrik "What are you smirking for and didn't you sleep?" I asked tugging his ear before I laid back on my side to rest

Akira
2Hmm, I guess I love all of you" I smiled
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:52 pm

Balanath
"No I didn't sleep." I said being honest with her

Aah
I nodded smirking. I got up and walked out of the cave heading to Kana because my back really hurt since I had hurt it when Balanath had dragged me. It hurt very much
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:53 pm

Akira
I woke up when she did and helped her get there and listening to what Kana said ginving her something to help

Sora
I frowned "No, go to sleep before the hunt or you'll be too tired" I said simply to him and made him at least have a nap before hte hunt where the leader took lead of it to go hunt mommoth.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:57 pm

I was in no condition to hunt as I had the wound to prove it
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:59 pm

Sora
I frowned and looekd to wound "stupid tiger" I said softly and sighed before i stood up and began to treat it using what i had learned from kana being careful not to hurt him
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:01 pm

I hissed and whimpered some

Aah
"Akira do you have to go on the hunt? I need you here to help with the baby." I said whining
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:03 pm

Sora
I ignored his hiss and whimper knowing it'd be better afterwards and soon finished "rest" I said simply to him before I made something for us both to eat

Akira
I sighed and loked to ehr "yeah, I'm sorry I'll get back as soon as I can with something to eat.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:08 pm

Aah
I whimpered,"Don't go Akira." I said whining as I clutched his hand with mine

Balanath
I soon laid down being careful
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:11 pm

Akira
I sighed "Ok I'm sure if I ask they woudln't mind too much" I said when I asked I got a few lashings before i came back wincing a little and looked to her smiling weakly "i can stay home for a few days but nto for long..." I said

Sora
I sighed and helped him before I brought him something to eat and sat down eating my own food slowly
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:15 pm

I saw what they did and got pissed. I didn't care if I was pregnant but I was going to whoop their butts for hurting my mate. I went to the people that hurt my mate and slapped them as I bit one on the arm when he tried to hit me. I snarled,"You will not hurt my mate or so help me god I'll kill you." I said meaning it

Balanath
"Sora I'll understand if you hate me for making you pregnant." I said looking to her
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:17 pm

I stopepd her "Shesh calm donw it's fine" I said and took her abck afterwards and kisse dher gently "come on you need to rest for the baby's sake"

Sora
I flicked my ears and looked to him "Your right I hated you but there's nothing I can do about it now" I sadi "I'm not getting rid of it either, because I fell for you" i whisepred under my breath as Iooked away from him
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:23 pm

Balanath
"Do you want me to leave?" i asked

Aah
I tried to get away from him,"No they hurt you." I said growling
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:06 am

Sora
I just remained sient "if you leave I;llhave no cave to live in and the baby will most likely die or become deformed" I said repeating what the leader had told me and gave a light sigh and just curled up next to him.

Akira
I sighed and pulled her away "calm down, I'll be fine" I saidand hugged her tightly
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:29 am

Aah
"Akira they hurt you for no reason." I said letting a tear go down my face as I looked up at him upset that they hurt my loving mate

Balanath
"As you wish." I say
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:31 am

Akira
I looked to her and hugged ehr "come on get some rest" I said to her.

Sora
I flicked my ears hearing my name and walked out going to help the other Clan woman with their chores as well as going to my lesson with Kana since I didn't have time off to rest much but checked onhim as much as I could.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next