Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you Bird or are you Beast? The Sunswift Pack (Not about bats open)

+2
Harley's Rainbow
JayzPF
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Are you Bird or are you Beast? The Sunswift Pack (Not about bats open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Are you Bird or are you Beast? The Sunswift Pack (Not about bats open)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:41 am

Idk wat the form is but here is my chara

Name: Strive
History: Strive watched as her mother and father died before her. With a righteous rage surging through her, and an urge to kill. She trained herself to become an assassin unlike any other Griffin.. The rest of her history is unspoken...
Personality: Strive is a hardcore warrior. She is a Kung Fu legend. She has temper issues and never smiles. She has a body of pure steel. She used to punch the iron with trees, so now she feels nothing. She has hard style and loves to fight. Hardcore is more than a personality for her. Her eyes show the devil in her. She has nerves of steel and she is hardcore platinum. She feels nothing and shows no emotions what so ever. This is how cold hearted she is, but some things can make her hurt more than a wound. She loves being on the battlefield.
Picture:
Are you Bird or are you Beast? The Sunswift Pack (Not about bats open) - Page 2 Strive__by_strideHboo
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Are you Bird or are you Beast? The Sunswift Pack (Not about bats open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Are you Bird or are you Beast? The Sunswift Pack (Not about bats open)

Post by JayzPF Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:44 am

Strive-Accepted
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:47 am

Yay thank you!(:
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:29 am

My male~

Name~
Forte

Gender~
Male

Age~

Personality~
I don't feel like typing, sorry, so find out?

History~
Find out in post.

Rank~
Hunter.

Pic~
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Pq1pnIRkAlw/TrcAlMZo1II/AAAAAAAAAiU/jRXtVJrirEs/s1600/griffin+1.jpg
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:14 pm

Forte~Accepted

Guys did you pick a color?
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:56 pm

green!
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum