Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting for the sake... {Daydreamer}

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Fighting for the sake... {Daydreamer} - Page 2 Empty Re: Fighting for the sake... {Daydreamer}

Post by lemmy Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:32 pm

Aaron threw his stuff in his locker and got his cash for hot lunch. He walked with her and shrugged. "Your right... I'm not much of a partier either." he murmured. "Instead, I look on who killed my brother. He looked almost exactly like me." he said and shifted with a sigh. When they entered the cafe he went over and started to get his food.

{SSS}
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Fighting for the sake... {Daydreamer} - Page 2 Empty Re: Fighting for the sake... {Daydreamer}

Post by Daydreamer Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:43 pm

Arianna cocked her head, "I'm sorry to hear that" she said quietly, she knew what he must feel. "I lost both my father and mother" she said. She wasn't trying to make him feel better, she just thought that she should share something of herself since he shared with her. "My mother died when I was 3 and on a camping trip my father was killed by wolves, I was attacked too, I barely made it out alive" she said not meeting his gaze. She wished she was dead along side her father.
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:17 pm

Aaron paid for his food, hearing her talk how she lost both her mother and father and said she survived the wolves. He turned towards her and raised his eyebrows. "You surivived a wolf attack? Impressive." he said and turned around grabbing his lunch, he sat down at an empty cafateria table, setting his food down. He saw one of the guys calling Arianna over but even over a little of time, Aaaron knew that she was not going over to the boys that would fancy to flirt with her and try to maybe get her as a girlfriend. He called her over outloud, making sure that they knew who she was with right now even though she was just a friend. "Come on Arianna, babe. Dudes, she's mine." he sneered. They scowled and looked confused staring at him.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:40 pm

Arianna nodded her head, "I doubt that's what you call impressive, I'd rather of died alongside him." she said her voice barely above a whisper. The curse that she had to live with, it just wasn't worth living at all. She just bought some fries, not really hungry and followed Aaron her food in hand. Arianna herd her name was being called from across the cafeteria, she stopped walking and saw a couple of guys that she just met in her classes, she didn't know them. There were some angry looking girls there too. No way was she going over there. She didn't really say anything, but as she took a step she heard Aaron call out to them. She couldn't help but laugh at what he said, she sat down across from him. "thank's maybe that'll make them leave me alone" she said with a chuckle.
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:30 pm

bumpy bump bump
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2