Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*Giving My Life For You* (Female+ male needed)

Go down

*Giving My Life For You* (Female+ male needed) Empty *Giving My Life For You* (Female+ male needed)

Post by Harley's Rainbow Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:02 am

His daughter-

*Giving My Life For You* (Female+ male needed) Dragonville_aurora_dragon_by_viistar-d3eiqdq

Him- (his daughter is adopted, he is all black)

*Giving My Life For You* (Female+ male needed) Fighting_Days_by_Blaze_Karma

The black male dragon looked at his sleeping daughter, smiling softly. He gently uncurled himself from around her, and watched her for a moment more before turning away. Last nights dinner was laying several yards away, It was a small griffin that had a broken leg. It was half dead when he found it, and a simple claw to the throat put the poor thing out of its misery.

Kryptonite gnawed on the broken leg, the bones cracking in his teeth. His daughter, Feather, joined him, lapping up the blood that came from the griffins chest. Together, they finished it off.

A roar in the distance startled them both, and Feather hid behind her father. The shadowy figure grew larger, and finally landed with a thud in the clouds about 20 yards away. It was a male, just a little larger than Kryptonite. "Feather, stay back." He order, approaching the older dragon. "Give me the female, and I won't hurt you." The male threatened. "Over my dead body." The father growled, leaping and landing infront of the dragon. His rival pounced, pinning Kryptonite to the ground. Being a natural fighter, Kryptonite threw him off, ripping his sharp claws into his wings. Shark like teeth sunk into Krypto's back, making him scream in pain. His own teeth buried themselves in the rival's neck, blood dripping onto the white ground.

Feather whimpered, watching her father. "I guess I'll have to take you instead!" The male growled at her father, putting a claw around Krypto's neck, carrying him off easily.

Feather was alone. She knew the male would be back for her, so she ran.

(The male is for feather, the female for Kryptonite)
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

*Giving My Life For You* (Female+ male needed) Empty Re: *Giving My Life For You* (Female+ male needed)

Post by Guest Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:29 pm

Siramas [ Male ]
*Giving My Life For You* (Female+ male needed) Purple11

Gwyllin [ Female ]
*Giving My Life For You* (Female+ male needed) White_10

Siramas growled loudly as the large, bully-of-a-brute that had dragged off another male dragon only a day ago. He'd heard the male crying out for 'Feather,' but Siramas had no clue who that female was. The large male had just left, and Siramas let himself into the cave, sniffing around until he found the large male dragon. He nudged his side, "Are you alive?" Siramas asked, whipping his head around when he heard the loud wingbeats of the larger male. Siramas cursed under his breath and shook his head, opening his wings and turning back to the entrance, "I'll be back," he called over his shoulder before darting out of the cave, nearly running into a white female that was being dragged into the cave in one of the large male's claws. Siramas snorted and continued on, until he heard faint wingbeats of another female.

"Hello?" Siramas called out, flapping around the rockface, hoping to locate the sound of the wings.

----

Gwyllin roared loudly. What did this brute think he was doing!? She hadn't bugged him at all--heck, she didn't even know him, and yet here she was now: in his claw, being dragged into a darkened cave. She managed to wriggle herself free, pinning her wings by her sides and growling loudly at the male, scooting herself against the far wall, angry puffs of smoke wafting up from her nostrils. She kept her tail by her side, its barb ready to stab the large male if he tried to get close to her. She cried out momentarily when she tripped over something had, yet warm, and she stumbled back behind him.

When she realized it was another dragon, her eyes widened as she looked over his wounds. "Bah!" She snorted at the larger male, blowing a small jet of flame at him. "You take another male? What is your reasoning behind this!?" Gwyllin didn't really want an answer, and she backed up behind the smaller male, black in coloration, and pinned herself against a wall in the cave, smoke drifting up from her nose.

Back to top Go down

*Giving My Life For You* (Female+ male needed) Empty Re: *Giving My Life For You* (Female+ male needed)

Post by Harley's Rainbow Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:09 pm

Krypto blinked. "Of course." He growled, lifting himsef off the cold floor. The struggling white female looked different, but in a good way. Suddenly, he remember. "Feather!" He snapped, lookng around frantically. "What did you do with her?" Krypto demanded, baring his teeth.

Feather glanced around nervously, not sure if this cave would hide her well enough. She let out a cry for her father, front claws digging into the ground harshly. Her unique color was pale, and her mane thingy messy. It had been over an hour since she last ate, but she was hungry. The familar warmth of her father's scales always used to be there to comfort her, but now there was nothing.

(Er, next one will be better)
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:18 pm

[ it's fine ; mine may be a bit short, too. Sorry ! ]

Gwyllin growled. She felt very cornered in a small cave with two males. Frills that hid underneath her jawline puffed out a bit as she growled, opening her wings as much as she could in the small enclosure to make herself look bigger, though she was no match to the largest dragon. When the black male brought up the name 'Feather,' Gwyllin cocked her head sideways and took a tentative step forward. Why did that name sound so familiar....? Maybe the large dragon had taken her? Gwyllin sniffed the air around her, but she didn't smell any female scent. "She's not here," Gwyllin muttered, walking up beside the black male and whispering to him, "I think I can get us out of here. The spikes on my head will still hurt that brute if only I can get close enough to his chest; but I'll need your help. You in?"

Siramas flapped his wings quietly and landed in the mouth of a cave, the smell of tears and a female wafting up his nose. He stared around him, not seeing anything yet. Only a few moments passed before he saw twinkling purple scales and a whitish-purple mane. "Hello...?" Siramas asked quietly, gently, folding his wings and bringing his head down as he ducked into the cave that was much to small for him. Siramas was forced to crawl on his stomach to get in completely. He let out a puff of purple smoke that smelled of inscence. "Are you all right?" He asked, genuinely concerned about the female who was crying out for her father.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:32 pm

"Of course." He said, looking at the female. Kyrpto held up his tail, which resembled a arrow head. "Think this 'ill help?" He grinned, rolling one shoulder. "I'm starting to look bad, the girl is taking over." The male dragon laughed, shuddering in the cold. "So, we wait till he gets back?"

Feather let out a cry, using the horn on her forehead to make a small scratch on his nose. Her slim body was crammed in the corner. Her violet eyes glared into his, long tail flicking nervously. "Did that awful male send you?" She asked, tall ears flicking, which made the golden circlets in them jingle slightly. Her butterfly like wings were tucked close to her body, the pointed tips dull.

The male dragon stood tall, looking down over the female.

Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:44 pm

Gwyllin snorted and nodded, staring up at the large male. He was at least two times her size, but that didn't scare her. She growled, flashing a quick glance towards the black male. "I'm Gwyllin, by the way." She stepped up closer to the large male, having a plan in mind, even though she knew it was risky. Gwyllin's nostrils flared momentarily and she flicked her feathery tail underneath the large dragon's chin, moving underneath him and past one leg, nipping his leg and shooting a quick glance towards the black male, her gaze obviously saying Now!

Siramas growled momentarily and pulled back, shaking the small trickle of blood off of his nose. Siramas growled when she mentioned the large male. She knew what he was talking about, and he shook his head, "No. But I think I saw your father, if he's the one who got captured by the large brute." Siramas backed up, wary of the horn atop her head, his claws digging into the earth underneath him. "I told him I'd be back. But the male was just bringing in another female, so it may not be the best of times. I think he'll be safe if the large one is occupied with the female," Siramas grimaced; he sounded like he care not about the female, which he did, just not as much. This female had lost her father, which, to him, was more important, seeing as he had lost his father at a young age.

Gwyllin stared up at the larger male, his size suddenly intimidating her, and she moved away from him, instinctively pinning her tail and fanning out her wings at him, growling loudly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:59 pm

"Er, ok." He said, "And call me Kryptonite." He stepped to the edge of the cave, only to be ambushed by their captor. They rooled around for a moment, snarling and snapping before Feather;s father shoved his tail between the ribs of his rival. The poison that it was tipped with knocked him out, but not for long.

Feather stepped forward. "Sure, sure you did!" She growled, and with a switch of her neck, her horn had slashed across his leg, deeper than on his nose. "Take me to him then."

Kryptonite motioned for her follow. "I can only use it at certain times. Or else I wouldn't be here." He wiped the blood off of his tail, and steped onto dirt.

sorry so short, had a lot more but I accidently made it go poof
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:30 am

Gwyllin stared at them in astonishment for a moment. She didn't think that this...Kryptonite, did he say?...would be able to take on the huge brute. When he told her that he wouldn't be kocked out for long, she shuddered momentarily. "I want to be far from his reach," Gwyllin glanced at the brute again, wondering what he would've done to her if Kryptonite hadn't been there. She smiled. She was in his debt; for now, at least. Gwyllin walked over to the edge of the cave and spread her wings, lunging into the air before flying a few circles, then looking down towards him, "How can I repay you for your kindness?" Gwyllin called down to him.

Siramas bared his fangs and growled loudly, moving his tail and wrapping her shoulder angrily, "Stop hurting me!" He snarled loudly, backing out a bit further before brandishing the horns atop his head towards her in warning. He moved his leg adn flicked the excess blood onto her face before nodding curtly, "Fine, I will. But you'll have to follow me." Siramas wiggled himself out of the cave and took off towards the cave where the big dragon was, then turned back towards the female, waiting patiently.

[ mine sucks D; ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:00 am

The dragon stretched his own wings, and joined her. "Repayment? Not sure." He said, licking a small bit of blood off a scratch he had and took off towards Feather's direction. While Kryptonite's wings were strong, the male a strained one just a little to much on his first tussle with the rival.

"How do I know you aren't one of that big dragons slave, or friend, or evil?" Feather asked, glaring up at him. "Am I really supposed to trust a stranger?" She growled, stalking off ahead of him. Now it was her turn to look back. "Coming?"

Kryptonite rolled his shoulder, stretching the sore wing. "So we stop by, get Feather, then keep going?" He asked, forcing himself to fly a little faster.

argh
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:07 am

[ it's fine, lol ^^ ]

Gwyllin nodded and moved back a bit so that he had room to join her and fly leisurely beside her. She let out a loud roar, glad of her freedom, and her fiersome roar telling that to the world. She shook her head and flew in a few dips and dives, her four wings propelling her a bit faster than a normal dragon, before turning back to the male, Kryptonite. "All right," she said, sniffing the air. "I'm assuming Feather is your daughter?" Gwyllin asked, flicking her feathery tail and jumping when the large dragon stirred in the cave, "Coem on, we'll talk while we fly."

Siramas growled angrily; he didn't often allow himself to be told what to do by a female. He snorted, black puffs of unhappiness coming up from his nostrils. He zoomed past her, his body at least twice her size. He stopped when he heard a roar, and snorted happily, "Aha, that was the female," Siramas gave an 'I-told-you-so,' look towards 'Feather,' before flicking the top of her noise with his tail in a reprimandingly playful way. "All right, this way!" He said, before snapping his full wingspan open and flying quickly, but without much effort, towards the sound of the roar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:15 am

"Yes. No blood between us, just found her egg. You'll see what I mean soon." He said, lurching as far ahead as possible. "Hey! No fair, you got two sets of wings!" He laughed, hard brown eyes filled with humor. Black scales glinted softly in the fading sunlight, as his poison tipped tail glowed only slightly, showing it was charged.

She sneezed when he flicked her nose, and couldn't help but giggle. But when he took off, she looked at her wings, and lurched into a run. She was not to far behind him by running, but it was a lot more tiring. Her father tried to teach her how to fly, but things came naturally to her type of dragon, and it took time. "Mind slowing down?" She roared, panting.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:18 pm

Gwyllin nodded, laughing at his comment. She would've flown with only two wings, but her wings were smaller than a normal dragon's, which meant if she only used two of her wings she wouldn't be able to fly. So, instead, she glided with one pair and flew with the other, bringing herself back towards him, "That better?" she asked, a smile played across her lips, before she turned ovr and saw, in the distance, a glint of purple scales. Tilting her head, Gwyllin snorted curiously, sniffing the air, "Smells like... other dragons," Gwyllin furrowed her brow momentarily, her golden horns glinting in the sunlight.

Siramas turned his head and stared at her with interest, wondering why she wasn't accustomed to flying. Siramas frowned and flew back behind her, snorting before coming up beside her. Her strokes looked rather frantic, and Siramas had an idea on how to fix that, "Calm your strokes. Regulate your breathing, and move your tail side to side to keep yourself balanced." Siramas nudged her hip gently, "Tuck your legs in more," he commented, glaring at her figure a bit, but not in a gross way. "Let your front legs hang a bit more loosely," Siramas commented, then moved away a bit. "Try it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:45 pm

"Much better." He laughed, swerving and narrowily missing something.

She did as he said, flew for a few feet then dropped to the ground.

(i otta go)
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:24 pm

Gwyllin smiled at him, pulling back momentarily as he swerved, narrowly missing being hit by his bulk, that was not too much bigger than her, but it still wouldd've knocked her out of the sky if he'd hit one of her dormant wings. Gwyllin snorted and stared at him, inscence-smelling smoke wafting up from her nose, "And that was...?"

Siramas stared at her and whirled in lazy circles towards her until he landed on the ground, "Come on, let's try again," He said, nudging her shoulder kindly, "Practice makes perfect, especially with flying. Plus, your father will be waiting for you. It'll be easier to reach him if you fly." Siramas commented, hoping to pursuade her to try again. "But you don't have to. There's no need to push yourself further than you actually can."

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:08 pm

The large male dragon caught scent of his daughter, and the serious exprression returned on his face and he kicked the air, trying to gain altitude.

Feather concentrated, and tried again. 10 feet off the ground, the wind caught her and sent her hurtling past her teacher. She caught the wind beneath her wings and glided before having to furiously flap. Soon, she looked like a normal dragon, soaring.

"Her scent is getting stronger." Kryptonite growled, inhaling the wind that was blowing in hi face. "As well as that males."

ARGH>
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:22 pm

Gwyllin snorted and looked Kryptonite, sniffing the air, "Yes, I smell that," Gwyllin commented quietly, flicking her tail and using both pairs of her wings to propel herself forward.

Siramas roared triumphantly for Feather, "You did it!" He exclaimed, jumping off of the ground and flying around her, "You did great!"

[ BRAIN. FART. ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:59 pm

"How far away do you think they are?" He asked, gritting his teeth in suspense. "Because the poison should be wearing off by now, and we haven't even found them yet!" He said.

Feather struggled to keep her self in the air, but she was going a good speed. "Lets hurry."

Same. Here.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:18 pm

Gwyllin snorted and looked back at him, "Not too far ahead. Less than quarter of a mile," Gwyllin smiled and stared behind them, the outline of the larger male dragon (Name??) only a faint smudge on the horizon. "Go ahead, I'll stay here and make sure that if he wakes up you and Feather get a clean getaway." Gwyllin smiled and turned around, hovering in the air, one thing she'd mastered with two pairs of wings. "Go on now! She's not too far ahead!"

Siramas placed his tail delicately underneath her stomach to keep her up, just in case she fell. "All right, now keep flapping. Hind legs, tuck them in a bit more. Front legs are a bit slack now, pull them in just a smidge, and arch your neck." Siramas smiled gently at her, "I'm going to let my tail go away from you now, so get ready to fly a bit faster, I'm going to give you a little push."

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:13 pm

"OK. But when I let out a roar, you haul ass and get back to us, OK?" Kryptonite said, pushing himself ahead.

Feather did as she was told, and lifted off his tail before he could give her the push. She leaped ahead, gaining agility. "This is wonderful." She sighed, flapping happily. The faint outline of her dad was soon obvious, and she strained for speed.

Kryptonite sped ahead, seeing his daughter easily. AS soon as the two met, the father wrapped a large claw around his daughter.

His name was the first one you came up with shaolas, I think?
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down