Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost and alone (Male plz, can be a forcer if you want) *Some one can play a female if they want but only one other fea*

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Lost and alone (Male plz, can be a forcer if you want) *Some one can play a female if they want but only one other fea* Empty Lost and alone (Male plz, can be a forcer if you want) *Some one can play a female if they want but only one other fea*

Post by Guest Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:45 pm

Onya walked through the bushes of barriers, she was lost and in heat. The young female was not looking for a mate, just shelter and another female to hang out with. Her tiny frame moved slowly as her head was down low in fear and her tail was tucked. She was afraid and didn't know anything about sex, forces, being in heat, and love between a male and female. Her green eyes the spotted a fallen old half hallow tree. The black wolf raced to it and went in. She was tired, hunger, scared, and alone. Laying inside curled up she slowly fell asleep. Her tail was slightly laying out of the tree while was tucked up in the warmth, sound asleep.

(Please look in the wolf bios to see her picture. Thanks Smile )

Back to top Go down

Lost and alone (Male plz, can be a forcer if you want) *Some one can play a female if they want but only one other fea* Empty Re: Lost and alone (Male plz, can be a forcer if you want) *Some one can play a female if they want but only one other fea*

Post by JayzPF Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:00 pm

Can I reply as a male that's not a forcer but forces her an accident?
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Lost and alone (Male plz, can be a forcer if you want) *Some one can play a female if they want but only one other fea* Empty Re: Lost and alone (Male plz, can be a forcer if you want) *Some one can play a female if they want but only one other fea*

Post by Guest Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:01 pm

(Suuure? But what do you mean on accident?)

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:02 pm

(like he smells her scent and cant control himself)
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:03 pm

(lol do I need to make a bio?)
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:08 pm

(Your discion, just post. Lol I'm bored. Smile)

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:22 pm

(lol ok sorry I took so long my internet went out for a while)

Kilan smiled brightly at a rabbit and it hopped away, looking annoyed. He sighed. He couldn't even make friends with a rabbit! All the other wolves had chased the young silver male away and he had stayed optimistic, but now his enthusiasm for being completely independent had been chipped away from all the declines, and he pondered returning home to his mother. He crept forward, golden eyes searching the forest for another chance at friendship. He wasn't hoping for any gender in particuler, just someone who would comfort him and not turn their noses up at the small but courageous brute. Something soft and silky snagged Kilan's paw and he stumbled, tripping on to the dense forest floor. He looked up to see that it was a wolf's tail, and he jumped, surprised that he hadn't noticed it before. "Oh, I'm so sorry!" he apologized to the tail, eyes running along the length of it until they rested on a beautiful female wolf sleeping in the hollow tree.
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:31 pm

Onya was quick to sprang up and hit her head, "Owe"She said slumping back down before speaking, "Wh-who's there?" She slowly crept out to see a male about her age, she looked up tail tucked and head loward, una wear of her body letting out a sent she didn't know
anything about.

(It's all right, mine was doing the same thing earlier. Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:45 pm

(I was watching this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8er83h9Bbn8 )

Kilan looked at the fea, her coat black, which was the opposite of him. "Um, hi, i'm Kilan. I'm sorry i tripped over your tail." He sniffed the air, a wonderful tangy smell filled his nostrils. They flared and he inhaled deeply, not knowing this would affect his instincts.
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:08 pm

(Lol Laughing, that was so funny! That pony whooped is ***, I thought it was halarios when Rainbow dash ate him! Laughing Smile )

"It's f-fine K-kilan, I-i'm," She paused as her thoughts told her* No don't tell him your name!*but ignore, "Anastasia, but please call me Onya." She looked at him and slowly wagged her tail seeing he was friendly.

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:30 pm

(I kno right! I made m sister watch it and she sed it was stupid and she wanted starscream to win! The sonic rainboom was epic! I'm going to PM it to everyone lol)

Kilan smiled and wagged his tail back at Onya. "What are you doing here? Is there a pack around here?" he asked, eyes widening. The silver brute looked around but detected nothing.
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:37 pm

(Wow she didn't like it? Ouch. Um I don't know if you want to do that, go to Anoucmnet or chat. It's less work and you won't look like a spammer. Smile )

Onya-
She giggled, "Of course, not I'm just lost. I was looking for shelter." She said smiling and wagging her tail, which released her sent. She started feeling comfortable around a wolf, for the 1st time in a long time. She then walked past him and barked, "Come on!I saw a creak not to far away." She ran off to the area and jumped in, splashing him then got out and shook herself off before taking a drink, rear end exposed.

(Don't forget about Dragon gambles. Smile)

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:44 pm

(yeah I just told everyone in the chat that they shuld watch it and yeah I'm going to reply after this)

Kilan~
He smiled at Onya when she went to the stream, but her scent filled the air and drove him crazy. When she turned he couldn't standed and gently mounted on to her, his littleness not being very heavy.
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:11 pm

(Sorry for taking so long, I have no excuse. I should be ashamed, lol Smile Sorry about that forgive? Smile )

The female's head flew up and turned, "What are you doing?" She asked and titled her head, he had yet to enter and grasp her neck. Confused and unsure of what to do she just stared blankly at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:30 pm

(This be the topic, wild?)
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:32 pm

(Yea but I'd wait till after the forcing if I was you, but it's your choice. Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:52 pm

OK. But what would my fea be?
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:04 pm

(A wolf? I'm not understanding your question.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:29 pm

Like, I wouldn't want her to be just a wolf following your two love doves around. Maybe related to one of them?
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:53 pm

(Sure, how about mine? Oh and their not love birds.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:02 pm

Oh, I know. But it happens. Either that or the puppy. But I like being Wild wolfy sibling better.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:23 pm

Lol, fine with me. Smile Oh and can she be more intelligent then Onya? Go ahead and posted when ever cause I'm getting bored. lol Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:56 pm

OK. This is her-

Lost and alone (Male plz, can be a forcer if you want) *Some one can play a female if they want but only one other fea* Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_QcnAnr3-Tj-SGz-voyZ3Oki6dN0CG681y5QY_qT6IAFc7UZGASrJJ6Fd Her name be Shiro. How should I start this post?
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum