Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost and alone (Male plz, can be a forcer if you want) *Some one can play a female if they want but only one other fea*

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Lost and alone (Male plz, can be a forcer if you want) *Some one can play a female if they want but only one other fea* - Page 2 Empty Re: Lost and alone (Male plz, can be a forcer if you want) *Some one can play a female if they want but only one other fea*

Post by Harley's Rainbow Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:42 am

I'll just post her wandering around until you two are done. She is only a couple days younger than Onya, but she stuck with her brother who taught her things Onya doesn't know. Like her sister, she doesn't know about forcing, but she knows what wolves do when they mate. New pic, and her eyes are a green like her sis's- Lost and alone (Male plz, can be a forcer if you want) *Some one can play a female if they want but only one other fea* - Page 2 5905528711_2bdfc79998 Next post will be rp
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Lost and alone (Male plz, can be a forcer if you want) *Some one can play a female if they want but only one other fea* - Page 2 Empty Re: Lost and alone (Male plz, can be a forcer if you want) *Some one can play a female if they want but only one other fea*

Post by Harley's Rainbow Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:00 am

Shiro let out a yawn, looking out into the trees. The small den seemed big now that her brother was gone. Her damp fur did nothing to keep her warm in the chilly air, and she would shiver now and then. Shiro stood, stretching her sore muscles. A twig snapped beneath her paws as she stepped out of the den. Intelligent green eyes looked at the dull sky, blinking sadly.

Shiro had gone about a mile when the hard scent of a doe hit her. The she-wolf lowered herself to the ground, stalking forward until the deer came into view.

It was facing away from her, grazing peacefully. Next to it was a spike. The spike had more meat, but the doe would be easier. Having a soft spot for females, Shiro went for the spike.

She continued forward. All she had to do was leap. With muscles coiled, Shiro prepared herself. Her back legs hurled herself off the ground, slamming into the buck with open jaws. It let out a deer squeal as her teeth sunk into it's leg. The doe sprinted away, leaving the spike to his death. With only three legs to support itself, the spike couldn't run, only fight back.

Small antlers hit Shiro a couple times, and the buck fell when she darted beneath him and pulled a front leg out.

Enjoying her meal, Shiro wondered if the buck would of gone down faster if her brother would of been there.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:21 am

Nicoco?
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:19 pm

me?
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:49 pm

YES WHEN ARE YOU TWO GONNA REPLY? lol caps
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:49 am

Ops sorry Jayz we meant you. Sorry about that Nichole. Forgot who was playing the male. lol Smile ))

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:24 pm

Blonde moments....Razz
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:26 pm

(Lol Yea I know, man I need to get ride of my natural blood streaks. Lol Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:32 pm

Don't we all?monkey
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:11 pm

I'm watching Jaws in rewind. Its about a shark that pukes up so many people that the yhave to build a beach. Ligfe is nicer backwards/
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:40 pm

I get nightmares easily. So I like watching it backwards.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:41 pm

(Sorry for posting so late i couldn't find this topic SSS and SSB this is my worst post ever.)

Kilan looked a bit confused but he entered her anyways due to hormones. He licked her neck and answered "I don't really know..." Another heat scent propelled his tool in and he pumped rapidly, groaning from pleasure. He worried that it might be hurting the fea but couldn't stop once he got started.
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:30 pm

(Its fine sorry I didnt reply sooner I just noriced it. Lol)

"Well please stop, it hurts." She said through clenched teeth And whimpered.

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:41 pm

Kilan shook his head. "I can't..." he whimpered. A hard pump thrust his now fully erected tool through her cervix, breaking it and sending bliss to both of them.

(Sorry I took so long lol)
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:55 pm

"Ouch!" E screamed but then felt slight pleaser And groand slightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:27 pm

Kilan panted and thrust all the way in when he heard her groan. Semen trickled slowly out of his member and into her.

(Sss and ssb gotta go)
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:56 pm

She spreas'jer legs out And stood still.

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:50 am

Kilan groaned in pleasure and gave a few more pleasing thrusts before he pulled out of her, cum dripping into a puddle on the earth. "Sorry..." he mumbled quietly.
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Little.Goat Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:08 am

Pm when Shiro can come in to the story)
Little.Goat
Little.Goat
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:43 pm

Once he was done she snapped at his muzzle and walked away from him, her heat sent still lingering bit in a few days it be gone, well if she's pregnant.

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:40 am

Kilan looked at the ground; he felt terrible for what he'd done. He just couldn't control himself around that heavenly scent. He slunk after the female for a few steps, then tucked his tail and ran back the way he had come. She probably won't want me to help with the birth, he thought as he curled up next to a rock. He whimpered to unheard apologies her until he fell asleep.
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next