Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost and alone (Male plz, can be a forcer if you want) *Some one can play a female if they want but only one other fea*

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Lost and alone (Male plz, can be a forcer if you want) *Some one can play a female if they want but only one other fea* - Page 3 Empty Re: Lost and alone (Male plz, can be a forcer if you want) *Some one can play a female if they want but only one other fea*

Post by Guest Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:20 pm

(Ops I forgot about this topic and Harley go ahead.)

Onya heard him fallow then turn away and run. Turning to fallow him she did abd when he fell asleep walked up abd laid down pushing into the bulk of his body for warmth. She was smaller then him and easily curled up in a tight ball between his long lumber legs. She had been vialted but didn't understand and was scard plus she knew the night would be freezing.

Back to top Go down

Lost and alone (Male plz, can be a forcer if you want) *Some one can play a female if they want but only one other fea* - Page 3 Empty Re: Lost and alone (Male plz, can be a forcer if you want) *Some one can play a female if they want but only one other fea*

Post by JayzPF Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:01 pm

Kilan stirred in his sleep and blearily opened an eye to see what was pressed against his side. For some reason, Onya had come back and now slept peacefully curled up next to him. He wondered why she returned. After all, he did force mate her... well, she probably just came for warmth. Kilan was certain that the she-wolf would be gone by daybreak. Slowly he drifted off to sleep again.
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:46 pm

Lost and alone (Male plz, can be a forcer if you want) *Some one can play a female if they want but only one other fea* - Page 3 5905528711_2bdfc79998

(Changing her name)

Daiyu's slender legs stretched out in front of her as she dashed through the forest, leaves crackling beneath her paws. Her blue eyes were bright, focused on nothing in particular as she raced through the golden world. She scented the clear stream that lay ahead, and slowed her pace to a quick trot. The soft sound of trickling water soothed her racing her nerves, bringing the rewarding ache that came with running. The stream was still cold from the chilly nights, and she drank until her teeth hurt. Daiyu lifted her head, muzzle dripping with water.

The rays of the sun barely warmed her pelt, causing the young fae to shiver. Daiyu sank into a crouch, the muscles in her legs tensing as she prepared to jump over the creek. She sprang, easily clearing the obstacle. Daiyu was running the moment her fore paws hit the ground, and the colors of fall rushed by her in a blur. The advantages of being a light weight, slender fae were many, but fighting wasn't one of them. Her clever mind helped her bring down the prey she lived on, not raw power. The wind blew up from behind her, pushing her forward even faster. The crackle of leaves under paw faded until she was running over a soft bed of grass in a treeles clearing. The young wolf picked up the scent of a deer, and the growling in her belly reminded her that she would have to hunt before she was too tired.

Daiyu inspected the scent more closely, and her tail wagged in happiness when she found that it was fresh. Very fresh. She took off at steady trot, following the obvious trail that the careless deer had left behind. Her mouth watered, the wind changing directions and blowing the scent of deer straight into her nostrils. Her prey was obviously young and reckless, as she could hear it crashing through the under brush before she even saw it. Without warning, Daiyu switched to a run, startling the deer when she crashed out from only feet behind it. Much like her, the deer was young and quick, and took off with a frightened bleat.

The sappy smell of a thorn bush gave Daiyu an idea, and she pushed her self forward so she was side by side with the young doe. It's eyes widened when it saw its pursuer right next to it, and veered straight into the bush of prickly thorns. It struggled, causing the sharp thorns to dig even deeper into its hide. The vines were thick, easily holding and entrapping the deer. Daiyu pressed her muzzle into it's shoulder when it calmed, thanking it for many things. She swiftly took its life, and tore open it's haunch.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:28 am

(do they eventually meet up or something? And I kinda want to wait for wild one to post before I do so lol)
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:46 am

(That was my role play example from another site, I was to lazy to type. But that was one of my best posts for a wolf i na while.)
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:29 pm

Onya awoke at the first rays of sunlight and yawned which ended in a soft sleepy wine. She laid there drowsy before hearing the crashing of brambles and tge soft low noises of panic to low for human ears. At first she jumped to her feet hackles raised then calmed knowing it was deer. She turned to the male and pressed her cold noise agents his cheek whining softly then licking him in a tempt to wake him. Letting out a quite whine mixed bark to him she looked forward and headed out at a brisk pace. She smelt blood and assumed it was ingured but as she Drew closer the sent of wolf hit her and sge froze. She snarled with fustration then realized that it most likely sounded defensive. She looked at the fiant sight of the wolf then whined lowering herself and grinding her head into the ground exposing her soft belly side in submission. She didn't examine the sent well enough to realize it was her den-sister.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:53 pm

Daiyu had filled her stomach, licking the blood from her mouth as she lay beside her kill. The deer's scent was one of sweat, blood, and grass. Sighing happily, Daiyu stood, and gently released her kill from the thorns that had captured it. It had been one of her best tricks yet. Her favorite was driving the deer into a deep river, a short but jagged hill running along its edge. From there, she would jump onto the back of the deer, pushing it beneath the water. It always managed to get onto dry ground, and that was when she killed it. But today, Daiyu left her hunting grounds, knowing the river would be tol cold, and be torture for the deer if she chased it in there.

The sound and scent of a wolf made the day dreaming wolf jump, and looked over to see a wolf slightly larger than her groveling in the dirt. "Why submit? I couldn't win a fight even if I wanted to."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:39 pm

Onya rose up belly grumbling, "I didn't make the kill, I have no right to it and I shouldn't fight for it unless it's my only chance of survival, my milk giver taught me that. Also this is your land, right? I didn't smell the sent marks...sorry." She said sharking her body then turning to leave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:41 pm

Daiyu tilted her head. "Do I look like a wolf that could eat an enitre deer my self? I don't want such a beautiful creature to go to waste." Daiyu said, wagging her tail. "I can barely take down a dder, never less fight for my territory."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:06 pm

Onya muttered a soft, "Thanks" getting her point and walked up. She ate some meat then howled to her forcer, telling him of the food. Eating some more she was quickly full. "I'm Onya, nice to meet you. What's your name?" She asked saying her usual greeting. Her tail wagged at a steady pace.

(Don't forget about Blossom's pack please, I don't want it to dye.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:12 pm

"Very welcome." Daiyu said, jumping away when she howled from someone. "W-who are you summoning?" She whined, tail curling between her legs. "Daiyu." The young wolf said, shaking her previous nervousness from her head.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:03 pm

At the question she replied, "Just a male, you might wanna leave. He probably will do to you what he did to me." She finished then pricked her ears at the name, "I have a sister by that name, well had. She fell off a small waterfall and we never found her again." Onya replied growing slightly sad in tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:01 pm

"I am sure I am much faster than him." Daiyu laughed, flicking her tail. "I was adopted by a male, he cared for me... but left me when he saw how.... petitie I was. He wanted a muscled fae, not a twig like me." She thought a moment.... "I had a sister, but I had no idea where she went.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:39 pm

Kilan sniffed with his eyes closed, his nostrils twitching from the scents that invaded his sleep. He lazily opened an eye and peeked out. The female was nowhere in sight. Kilan jumped to his feet and scanned the clearing again more thoroughly, only relaxing when his sensitive ears picked up the sound of females talking. Wait. Females. With an s. Kilan inhaled again to confirm what his ears told him and took off towards the sound to see what was happening.
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3