Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's Because I'm Different, Isn't It? (Open. Male Wolf looking for a pack.)

2 posters

Go down

It's Because I'm Different, Isn't It? (Open. Male Wolf looking for a pack.) Empty It's Because I'm Different, Isn't It? (Open. Male Wolf looking for a pack.)

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:07 pm

http://toboe.deviantart.com/art/Wolf-12513234?q=boost%3Apopular%20Wolf&qo=17

Zurich (Zur ick) lifted his small frame off the cold stone floor. His dark eyes remained closed, only because he didn't want to face the perfect world. Zurich had a problem with himself. His last mate had destroyed his self esteem, callinhim ugly and abnormal. Being rather young, Zurich believed her.

Now, he could hardly bear to look at the snowy world. The brute forced himself to open his eyes, and he saw mud and melting snow. Finally, nature wasn't perfect.

He trotted out into the sun, squinting slightly. A rustling sound caught his attention, and he saw a stag with his antlers caught in some branches. "Easy lunch." Zurich laughed, prancing forward.

But of course, the stag broke free and charged the 3 year old wolf. An atler caught Zurich's leg, and he howled.

(Hoping who ever joins, there wolf hears the howl and they come to himz lol)
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

It's Because I'm Different, Isn't It? (Open. Male Wolf looking for a pack.) Empty Re: It's Because I'm Different, Isn't It? (Open. Male Wolf looking for a pack.)

Post by Saviour Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:14 pm

[ Can I reply? ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

It's Because I'm Different, Isn't It? (Open. Male Wolf looking for a pack.) Empty Re: It's Because I'm Different, Isn't It? (Open. Male Wolf looking for a pack.)

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:15 pm

YAY! My pm wish has been granted.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:18 pm

[ That's just weird though, I replied to this before I checked my messages xD Well, I will reply in a lil', can I play a dog/wolf hybrid?? ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:22 pm

Yep. Basically what he is.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:28 pm

[ Oh okay xD ]

Seria

My nose touched the cold, white snow and my tongue soon followed. The coolness felt good as it went down to my cozy stomach and woke me up. I stand up lazily, and stretch my long, canine body. My ears shoot forward at the sound of a mournful howl. It sounded like a wolf, but it had a difference in it, like mine. I taste the air with my nose, and pick up the scent of blood, and a male. I bound down the steep slope I had been sleeping on, and skid down the very bottom. The snow felt so good under my paws. I let out a small bark, and follow my nose to try and find the creature. My amber eyes caught sight of movement, and I turn direction quickly. I soon came up on a Red Stag, and an injured canine. I bark loudly at the Stag, hackles raised, and lunge at it's throat. In suddden distress, the Stag threw his antlers towards me, but I moved behind it, and my small body fit under his belly. Terrified, the animal backed out, and untangled it's antlers. I bounded in a wide circle back to the injured wolf/dog as the Stag ran from the situation. "Are you okay?" I asked, my voice soft, and seemed to fall like a soft fluttering snowflake.

[ is that okay? ]

http://lifestylezer.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/WolfHybridRavenMalamuteTimberBritishColumbianMackenzie.jpg
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:38 pm

(Yep)

Zurich yipped as a wolf like him ran the stupid stag off. "I'm fine." He sighed, licking his injured leg. "He would of driven me into the ground before I got the chance to put a fang in him." The wolf spit the blood out, wrinking his nose. "Thanks. I'm Zurich."

The wolf smiled at her, sitting in the melting snow.

(ssssssssss)pale
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:40 pm

[ Haha, np =P ]

Seria

I nod and sit down beside him. I watched as he licked the wound, and winced slightly. "My name's Seria" I answered his introduction, then wag my tail lightly. Snow flitted slightly, and then I stopped. I constantly tried not to act dog-like, but it was so hard. Especially because I was more dog than wolf. "Soo... Is this your land?" I asked him, hoping I wasn't intruding or anything.

[ X.x ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:43 pm

"Pretty name.' He said. "Um, from that tree," He nodded to a tree that was abuot 20 feet away, 'To tha ttree over there." He nodded to a tree 20 feet away on the oppisite side. "I can't fight well." His black was sprinkled with the light snowflakes giving it an odd look.

"But I think you figured that out, since I couldn't fight off a deer."
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:13 am

Seria

I chuckle lightly and look around in the vast, snow ridden land. It was half mud, half fluffy snow, as if mother nature couldn't make up her mind. I look back at Zurich. Not sure of what I should say next, I stand up and shake my pelt free of the little white snowlakes. Not that it made a difference, since the snow had just started up again and my coat was quickly reclaimed by the white blanket.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:26 pm

"I better get moving to my summer den." He sighed, standing up. He stepped forward a couple of yards, and fell into a hole that hd been covered with ice and snow. He yelped, and picked himself up. "I hate winter." Zurich growled, licking the cold off of his fur. His slim limbs carrying him fast. But once he was almost out of sight, he looked back at her. "Er, wanna come?"
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:47 pm

Seria

I giggled lightly when he left the hole, mumbling and grumbling. "Oh, alright then" I said. I was sort of discouraged. I mean, I had just met the male and now he was leaving! I turn heavily on my feet and start walking back up to my little hill. He then asked me if I wanted to come. I turn around, a little quicker then before, and perk my ears forward. "Well, why not?" I say, and then lope after him. I stopped a few steps behind him, then caught up by walking. "So... how long have you been living here?" I ask him, trying to hide my excitement.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:52 pm

"Couple years, actually." Zurich muttered, tripping in the snow and falling on his muzzle. He picked himself up, shaking off the muddy snow off his body. Hiccups started, and he had to pause each time one came while he was talking. "I've been wandering around."
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:40 pm

"Kewl" I say timidly, and stifle a little chuckle as he attacks the ground. "Well then, what did the little Earthworm ever do to you?" I jest, a small smirk littering my completely readable face. One that told the story of my life and two bright, lively orbs and the small curl of my lips.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down