Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will the Wish Come True? (Mature)

2 posters

Go down

Will the Wish Come True? (Mature) Empty Will the Wish Come True? (Mature)

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:21 pm

Jasmine stood before the Fountain of Hope with sad eyes. Her hands were cupped together over her mouth and you could see her cheeks expanding and contracting as she blew profusely on an object within them. Her eyes closed as she drew her hands away a little from her face and her mouth moved silently as she made a wish. Lifting her hands up, she tossed a gold six pence into the fountain. She watched the water twirl around it in circles until the liquid calmed and became still again. With a sigh, she crossed her right fingers and turned around. Jasmine vanished into thin air.

"Jasmine, the phone is for you on line 1." a voice said from an intercom on the wall. The black haired girl looked up at it in annoyance and then at the phone that blinked, signaling the call waiting. Taking a deep breath, she picked up the receiver, "Hello?" She stared at the file of papers on her desk as she listened to the person on the other end. "No! Wait!" she was cut off. "I can pay the payment, i promise. Just give me a week!" she begged. The man on the other end grumbled and hung up. "Bye." she said as she set down the phone. Her head sank into her hands and she took long, deep breaths to calm herself.
"I need to speak to you." came the voice of the person Jasmine hated most. The woman looked up at her boss and nodded her head. "Yes?"
Her boss sighed and looked as though she was deciding how to word what she was going to say. "Jasmine, lately your work has been slow and late..." she paused a moment and cut to the cold, hard chase. "We are going to have to let you go."
The look on Jasmine's face was priceless. No way could she protest so she closed her mouth and stood up. "Juliana will be replacing you." her boss added. Now that pissed her off. Whipping around, Jasmine looked her boss straight in the face and said, "Really huh? Your going to fire me and give my job to a fucking slut? To Juliana?" Jasmine dropped her purse on the phone. "I guess you don't realize what you lost. All these years i have worked here and brought this company so much profit and your just gonna waste it on a sleazy whore?!" Now she was mad. The boss attempted to cut her off by saying, "She is not those things." Jasmine smirked, "Oh really? Because have you ever noticed how late your husband comes home? Yeah, that's because she is fucking him behind your back!" With that, she picked up her stuff and stormed out of her office not realizing that she had accidentally turned the PA on.

Jasmine stood at home in her pj's. She stared at her face in the mirror, looking over the faint wrinkles forming from so much stress. She stroked her caramel cheeks and her blue eyes moved over her cheeks. Jasmine looked good for a Indian woman in her mid twenties. She lived on her own in her flat downtown Cheyenne, Wyoming. It was a small little town, but bug enough for all the people it held.
She grumbled and walked to her living room where she flopped down on the couch and turned on the TV. A sexy male announcer was telling an audience about a product that would benefit both parting during intercourse. She sighed and thought about her lack of a love life. Then she thought about the wish she had made at the Fountain of Hope a few months ago. Would it really work?

(Need someone to play a male who she meets and falls in love with. Mature please. Supply a photo.)

Will the Wish Come True? (Mature) Aishwarya-rai
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Will the Wish Come True? (Mature) Empty Re: Will the Wish Come True? (Mature)

Post by Sammi Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:27 pm

Will the Wish Come True? (Mature) 1245505640pmhottest

Adam sat in his old red chevy pickup truck, the windows down, the country radio station blaring out through the old hardly working speakers. He worked for the BLM, and drove around every day from place to place, checking on the wild mustangs to see if they had been wandering anywhere too close to the small town he lived in, and it was his job to tell the feds if they were, so that they could go round them up and put them back in the mountains. He drove down a poorly tarred road, and turned into the driveway of a cutsie-looking house. He parked his car in the dirt, and crawled out of the driver's seat, dusting his hideously dirty boots off before he walked up to the front dorm and put his fist on it, giving three strong knocks. He leaned back causally on one heel, his blue/green eyes staring down at the wooden surface he was standing on as he waited patiently for a person to come to the door.

When the door opened he flashed a white smile at the gorgeous woman in front of him, and tipped his black stet on in greeting. "Hello ma'am, I'm Adam Crawson with the BLM, have you spotted any wild horses coming along the edge of the hills? Or anywhere around this general area?"
Sammi
Sammi
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:40 pm

(no sigs please, thanks)

Jasmine drew the spoon up to her mouth and licked the chocolate ice cream off of it then shoveled it back into the container to retrieve more. All afternoon she had been sitting on the couch watching Titanic and eating ice cream to keep her mind off of losing her job. The door bell rang and scared her half to death, making her drop her spoon into the ice cream. "Damn it." she hissed as she stood up.
Walking to the door she grumbled about people coming around and bothering her at this hour, even if it was only three. Swinging the door open, exposing her bare legs, which only coverage were her upper thighs by a pair of pink shorts, and a tank top that sat low on her chest. Jasmine took a step back when she caught sight of the handsome cowboy standing at her doorstep.
"Mustangs?" she asked, confused and looked around her property. "No, i dont think so."
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammi Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:38 pm

Adam nodded, and his blue eyes took a tiny glance inside the woman's house. He leaned back on the heels of his boots, and sighed, slapping the thighs of his dusted jeans, as he adjusted the hat on his head. "Alright, well thats all I needed to know. Thank you for your time, and if you ever see any Mustangs, please notify me." He gave her a perfect white smile, his dimples showing on his perfectly rounded cheeks, and his eyes shimmered as he nodded a short goodbye, and began to turn to walk back down the steps of the woman's porch.
Sammi
Sammi
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:44 pm

Jasmine smirked as she watched him walk away. This man was pure country and she almost felt safe enough to let her own country girl self out, but she refrained. Scratching her head, she glanced around and then hollered, "How am i to get a hold of you if i dont even have your number?"
She shifted her weight and leaned against the door frame, crossing her arms and waiting for him to come back to her porch.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammi Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:43 am

Adam paused, a white toothed grin appeared on his sun beamed face. he turned casually, his light colored eyes gazed up at Jasmine's. "Well, shoot," He chuckled, and returned to the foot of her porch. He took out a small card from his rear pocket, and handed it to the woman. "This is my personal phone number on the top, if I dont answer, you can call my office, which is the number at the bottom." He gave her a slight wink, and let his eyes wander head to toe of jasmine's body, before he began turning around.
Sammi
Sammi
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:16 am

Jasmine picked at a finger nail while she waited for him to come back. As she glanced up, she caught his snarky grin and rolled her eyes. God, was he handsome! He stood at the edge of her stairs and dug around for a card. He handed it to her and she inspected it, making sure it was legit. "It's almost like you want me to call, Adam." she threw at him after he winked. As she caught him glancing at her, she quickly swung the door shut without giving him a chance to say a thing.

Jasmine leaned against her thick wooden door and sighed. She ran a hand through her dark hair and pulled the card up to eye level. "Adam Crawson." she muttered. She made her way back to the couch, casually tossing the card onto a table as she passed, and picked up her ice cream. "Damn mustangs.." she growled. "There aint no goddamn mustangs 'round these parts."
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down