Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A life time ago. (Open Mature..maybe)

Go down

A life time ago. (Open Mature..maybe) Empty A life time ago. (Open Mature..maybe)

Post by LoveOnHerArms Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:41 pm

(Looking for someone to play the anthro that Payton know from her past, you pick the name and all that. And please give me something to work with.

Living in a town that was anthros and only a small handful of humans was a little hard unless you knew the right people. Like Mis Davis who was married to a rather large anthro tiger, he was a big business man and she owned and ran a bakery shop that she loved. Their were a few more people that had married or lived with a anthro so living in the city was easy for them, their were a few that lived on the bad part of town, a couple of them were or tried to be drug dealers and crap like that. Then you had Payton a 20 year old that was around 5'4 with dirty blond hair with a black undertone and blue,red, and green highlights in it. Freckles splashed across her cheeks and noes, a blue nose stud in the left side. Stormy grey eyes that seemed to old and wary for someone as young as her, she had curves but nothing big.She had tattoos but not many saw them. She was living here because of well she was running from what she didn't tell anybody, normally what she told people was she was just a living shadow a gypsy nobody that mattered.

Walking down the street in old faded blue jeans, old neon green convers a band T and a zip up hoodie that was half way zipped up, her hair was in a ponytail with the bangs hiding her eyes, hands shoved into her pockets she nibbled on her bottom lip thinking as she walked to work. Turning a corner she smiled faintly opening the door of the bakery, the little bell on the door chimed happily, Payton took a deep breath of the sweet aroma that drifted out. "Mis Davis I'm here! Sorry Im a little late" Walking more into the shop she looked around then slipped behind the counter to the kitchen and back room, to find the pretty older woman opening a over door pulling out some amazing looking muffins, looking over she smiled brightly at Payton "You get breakfast sweetie?" She asked not bothering with a 'hello' Mis Davis was like a friend or mom that the younger girl never had, not that she would tell her that. "No I haven't had anything yet, but Im ok" With a 'tisk' Mis Davis gave her a look setting the hot muffins on the stove and closed the door "Nonsense you park your butt onto a stool out there and I'll fix you something to eat" She shooed her out of the kitchen. Shaking her head Payton walked out and sat down on a still looking around and glancing out the window every now and then. "Shouldn't I be working?" "Do you see anybody in here yet? No you don't I've got all the baking done for the morning , so theres nothing for you to do until we get some customers" Rolling her eyes with a faint smile Payton played with a napkin "Alright alright you win" "Thats what I like to here" Mis Davis said walking out of the kitchen with a plate filled with a omelet just how the younger girl liked it, filled with veggies cheese and some kind of meat. "Now you sit here and eat" "Yes ma'am " Picking up the fork she started eating.

"Ben and I talked about it and sweetie, the offer for you to live with us is still open, I don't like you living in that part of neighborhood, and we have plenty of room for you" They've had this talk before, many times and Payton had always told her 'no' It was better for everyone if Payton didn't live with them, she could put them in danger and she just couldn't do that, she cared about them to much. "Mis Davis, really Im fine, the apartment isn't bad and it's not a long walk from there to here in the morning" She smiled at the older woman and finished eating and got to her feet " Ill put this in the dishwasher, while you go change the sign" Walking into the kitchen she let out a breath and shook her head at herself. The door chimed again and Payton paused listening as Mis Davis spoke cheerfully to them, but she wasn't listening to her voice but to the stranger that walked in.

And the voice sent a chill up her back as she started bristling. What was he doing here?!
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

A life time ago. (Open Mature..maybe) Empty Re: A life time ago. (Open Mature..maybe)

Post by Guest Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:17 pm

[Is it alright if I reply to this? This seems like an interesting topic.(: ]

Back to top Go down

A life time ago. (Open Mature..maybe) Empty Re: A life time ago. (Open Mature..maybe)

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:51 pm

(Sure! (: )
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down