Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One More Time.. [Open] [T]

2 posters

Go down

One More Time.. [Open] [T] Empty One More Time.. [Open] [T]

Post by Blackberry Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:18 pm

One More Time.. [Open] [T] 20110825-005

[ t o s a ]

"Get back here, you mangy mutt!" Tosa barely dodged the knife that was hurled at her. It sliced through the air, making her ears ring. It struck the door frame, the wood splintering. Clamped in Tosa's jaws was a slab of ham, whic was starting to rip as she frantically dashed for the door. "Aha!" The butcher's assistant slammed the door right in Tosa's nose. She barely leaped away, narrowly escaping strolling around with half of he nose missing. The assisant stretched out his hands, reaching for Tosa's collar. "Nice doggie," he hissed. But Tosa wasn't fooled by his sweet tone. She ducked in between his legs and leaped on top of one of the waiting tables. "Hey!" he yelled. Another knife whizzed past Tosa, this time crashing through the window. Glass was sprayed on Tosa, and she jumped off the table and onto the counter. It was greasy and slippery. The butcher stared at her in surprise, a giant butcher knife in his hand. Tosa leaped down and scrambled past a giant black metal door. The scent of meat flared into her nostrils, along with blood. Tosa had entered the meatlocker. Wrong place to go. Head swinging, she found a large clear window smeared with blood. Tosa leaped, her head smashing through the glass. Pain blinded her, and she stumbled out the window. She landed painfully on some trash cans. Scrambling with agony, she struggled to her paws and bounded way, the ham still clamped in her jaws. "I'll get you one day, you stupid meat-stealing crook!" she heard the butcher shriek. "As a matter of fact, I'm calling the pound right now!" Tosa limped out of the alley, turning the corner. Another alley. This one was longer, and reeked with the scent of dogs. She dropped the ham on the ground and stared at it. This is your fault, she told the ham. However, it's mouthwatering scent told her not to regret it. Tosa dug into the ham, her tail wagging.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

One More Time.. [Open] [T] Empty Re: One More Time.. [Open] [T]

Post by Blitzer Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:06 pm

One More Time.. [Open] [T] Dog_28

Cop's ears twitched as he heard paw-steps at the entrance to the alley. The mutt opened one eye, his vision bleary from sleep. He could make out the figure of a dog, knelt down as if eating something. He wrinkled his nose in contempt, opening the other eye this time. With a silent grunt, he heaved himself to his paws and narrowed his eyes, observing the stranger. By her scent, he could tell it was a female. With a low growl, he padded through the shadows, closing in on her. He wasn't really angry, especially since it was a female, but he loved to give dogs a little scare at first.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:16 am

[ t o s a ]

Tosa gnawed on the ham, the rubbery meat squishy in her jaws. Her lips grew greasy and wet with the ham juice, and she licked her lips eagerly. She sniffed at the now empty ground. Her belly yowled for more. Tosa knew she could never return to that meat place anymore. Feeling victorious, her tail began to wag, and she closed her eyes with a smile on her face. However, her pleasure was short lived, as a sudden scent wafted into her nostrils. Dog. A male, to be more precise. She couldn't see him, but his scent was strong. "H-hello?" Tosa stammered, her ears pricked, yet her tail slightly tucked in between her legs.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:26 pm

Cop stepped out of the shadows, eyes glimmering in the faint light. "Who are you?" He growled lightly, ears pricked and tail raised. The fur along his back bristled with fake contempt. He was pulling off a rather impressive facade, if he should say so himself. His red fur ruffled as he stepped fully out of the darkness and stared at the female, listening for an answer. His eyes were intense and waiting.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:09 am

Tosa stared at the male, trembling. She felt as if she would speak, her body would fall apart and she would just be a pile of bones and fur. "T-Tosa," she squeaked. Her eyes squinted a she prepared to fall to the ground in a pile. However, her legs stiffened and her tail shook with fear.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:19 pm

Cop stepped closer to the female until he was nose-to-nose with her. His teeth were bared and a rough growl continued to rise through his throat. After a moment more of enjoying his facade, he let his lips relax and his growl stop. WIth a grin, the mutt stepped back, "Hah! I really got you!"
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:29 am

The female shrunk back, preparing for fangs to rip into her flesh and tear her apart. Instead he laughed and said he had fooled her. Tosa blinked a few times, unsure whether to be relieved or bristling with anger. But the only thing that came out was, "W-what?"
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:27 pm

He was unable to contain himself much further. Cop dropped to the ground laughing, rolling to his back and staring back up at her upside-down. "You looked scared out of your wits! Haha! I'm getting better and better at this!" He kicked out his legs, still laughing.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:59 am

She was bristling know as it starting to sink in that this was all a joke. "You're not very funny," she snapped, glaring at the male dog who was on his back in front of her. Tosa tilted her chin up. "You know... I was playing around too! I was never scared. I'm a good actor, too."
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:15 pm

Cop rolled back onto his stomach, still shaking with laughter. "Right, right, of course you were!" He barked, tail wagging a mile a minute. He grinned in amusement, eyes alight with cheer.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:08 am

Tosa narrowed her eyes. "Males," she muttered. She stalked past him, shoulders hunched.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:16 am

Cop pricked his ears, looking over his shoulder to watch her. "Hey, where ya going?" He scrabbled at the ground and stood up, tilting his head.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:28 am

Her tail flicked back and forth. "Why does it matter to you?" she asked. "You might go ahead and scare me, for all I know!"
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:27 pm

"Ah, nah! I already did, you know my trick now, sweetheart!" Cop trotted after her, his ears flopping up and down with each step.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Fri May 03, 2013 2:46 am

The female sighed, pausing with one foreleg still lifted. "You'll follow me no matter how hard I try to shake you off, right?"
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitzer Thu May 09, 2013 10:11 pm

"Pretty much!" Cop barked, tipping his head up with a cheeky grin. He wagged his tail and pricked his ears, cocking his head to the female.
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Fri May 10, 2013 3:18 am

Tosa closed her eyes and breathed hard. "I'll let you come with me," she growled to him. "But you'll have to do your fair share of the work, alright?"
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down