Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World Is Different From What I Once Thought [R] (BayMickey)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The World Is Different From What I Once Thought [R] (BayMickey) Empty The World Is Different From What I Once Thought [R] (BayMickey)

Post by Tayssi Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:53 pm

The first rays of the sun hit the village and Peace's eyes fluttered open. Pushing herself into a sitting position with a yawn, she looked around her room. Then, quickly she slipped from her bed, changed into some jeans and a grey polo shirt before she ran a brush through her hair. Peace cooked and ate a piece of toast with egg and ham before she rushed to her room and grabbed her bow and arrows from her cupboard. Shoving on a pair of sneakers, Peace rushed from the house quickly and quietly. Making sure noone was waiting and watching her, she ran into the forest.
She wanted to see the Wolf. The village chief, for some reason had told her stay in the village and set two guards on her 24/7 for 9 days straight. For those 9 days she hadn't been able to see him. Hadn't been able to wait for him to come to make sure he was alright. It made her aggitated and worried. But, before she could even go and see him, or wait for him in the field, she had to hunt down some food for him. The deer had fled this part of the forest so she ouldn't find any of them around here. Rabbits, Racoons, Badgers, Hares, Squirrels, Possums and wild pigs were plentiful. However, it was dangerous in this side of the forest, as bears often wandered the lands. Peace had nearly been killed by bears here many times, but was lucky enough to survive.
Though, they shouldn't be out at this time. Sighing softly, Peace grabbed an arrow and drew back the bow, walking through the forest and looking around. Holes, small caves, tree holes. Peace inspected everything she could find to try and find something. After a short while, Peace saw a badger and without hesitation, she let the arrow loose. It shot the badger right between the eyes and it was dead instantly. Walking over, she pulled the arrow from it, wiped it on the animal's fur and put the arrow back. She always brought some rope, thankfully. Tying the rope around the front legs, Peace tied the other end to her backpack and kept going. Near the end, she had two squirrels, a rabbit and another badger.
Tying them to the rope, Peace took a few steps back and suddenly, the ground gave way. Yelping in surprise, Peace slid down the hill. Before she realised it, she landed on something. It felt familiar and was covered in some kind of liquid. Shuffling back, Peace saw she was now covered in blood. Confused, she looked at what it was she had come accross and then soon scrambled away, a hand covering her mouth in disgust. What laid there was Trevor. A man from the village who had went out hunting yesterday. His stomach was torn open and his legs were completely gone. His eyes were wide opena dn seeming to stare straight at her. A nasty gash ran across his cheek, tearing his mouth right open and revealing the inside of it. A hand was gone as well.
Peace was unable to tear her eyes away from the sight. What had done this? A wolf? Her wolf? No. Never. He wouldn't do that.... Would he? sure, he had bitten her before, plenty of times, but had never gone to kill her.... A bear? Peace had never seen a bear kill like this.
The sight frightened her and after who knows how long, she finally got up and ran off. She ran and ran until she got to the the field. The wolf wasn't here.. Maybe it was him... No. It wouldn't. Untieing the animals she managed to hunt down, Peace let them fall to the ground before she also let her pack fall from her shoulders. Dropping her bow and arrows onto the ground, Peace went and sat down on the edge of the field, leaning against a tree and staring at nothing. The image of Trevor's body continuously flashing infront of her. It wouldn't be her wolf. She just knew it.
She'd have to figure out what it was.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

The World Is Different From What I Once Thought [R] (BayMickey) Empty Re: The World Is Different From What I Once Thought [R] (BayMickey)

Post by BayMickey Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:27 am

(I'm guessing it WAS him?)

Cyrus sat in the same field he had sat a waited for Peace everyday. She hadn't come for a few days, and he yearned to see her beautiful face again. Cyrus licked a little blood off his front paws, trying to keep his secret a secret. Earlier that week, a man from the village had found him in the woods in his human form. The man had tried to arrest him, but Cyrus had other plans. The man pulled out a gun, and Cyrus shaped into a wolf, and ended the hunter's life. It was just one person, what harm could it have done? Now, Cyrus lay as a wolf in the meadow, waiting for Peace.

As he lay, he smelt something nearby. It was familiar, but too distant for him to pick out. Cyrus dared to get closer, and finally recognized the sweet smell of his companion, Peace. He padded forward, going towards the smell. As he came to her, he noticed something was not right. She seemed startled, scared even. She didn't have her backpack, and no meat, with her. He whimpered slightly, pushing his head into her side. Oh, how he wished he could just transform into his human form and talk to her, but he couldn't. Couldn't risk the factor of his life, or the risk of someone finding out Peace had become friends with a werewolf. Not going to happen.

Cyrus looked up at Peace, also wishing he could read her thoughts. But he couldn't. It was strange. he could read anyone else's thoughts in the whole world, but not her's. That was a little comforting in their relationship. he didn't know what was going on in her head, that might possibly hurt him emotionally, and she didn't know he was a werewolf. Also, that he killed someone from her village.

Anyway, Cyrus licked the outside of her hand, trying to get her to speak to him. What was wrong? Had she found the hunter's body? Was she hurt? He sat down, looking up at Peace's face with his amber eyes, trying to read it. Shit. She had found the body. he knew it. he could feel it. Cyrus momentarily looked away. Now she would never come back, in fear of him. It was self defense, but that didn't make the situation any better. So Cyrus just sat and waited for words to come from peace's mouth. Words that would probably hurt him like no others could.

In his mind, he was going over the things she would say. You beast! You animal! I hate you! Murderer! Hate. Hate. Hate. He wanted the complete opposite of hate. He wanted love. But obviously that was never going to happen. Even if she found out somehow, who would fall in love with a werewolf? To mere mortals, Cyrus's kind were savage beasts that once roamed the land with intentions of killing every single person on planet Earth. But no, that was not it. They were just like you and me. They felt love, hate, sickness, health. Some of the weres left even created secret villages together. They just could shape into a large wolf, was all. Okay, Cyrus knew it was really odd. But still, the world was not what it used to be for werewolves.

Cyrus stood up, threats of hatrid from peace still floating through his mind. Whatever happened, Cyrus knew what he had to do. He knew he had to fight for weres freedom, or die trying. He knew it was time to reveal himself. But not to Peace. but to the village chief. Murder, battle, hate, and maybe even love would come soon. And Cyrus would be in the middle of it. Cyrus knew killing that hunter was a mistake, a big one. For himself and Peace, but also to all werewolves. Hope was all that eh could do.

BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

The World Is Different From What I Once Thought [R] (BayMickey) Empty Re: The World Is Different From What I Once Thought [R] (BayMickey)

Post by Tayssi Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:08 pm

The familiar sound of large paws coming towards her came to Peace's ears and she looked up at the Wolf whom, not too long ago, she had been yearning to see again. But the images of Trevor kept flashing infront of her and she shuddered. It wouldn't have been her Wolf, right? It couldn't be. Peace did nothing as he came to lay down next to her. What did it even matter if it had been him? It wasn't like he ever harmed her, and after all the time she had known him, she knew he'd never attack a human without cause. If it was him, maybe Trevor had been trying to kill him?? That was likely. Trevor had been known to have a strong hatred towards wolves, and even dogs. Saying they had wolf in their blood. He was often seen abusing the village dogs, even.
A few minutes into Peace's thoughts, the Wolf liked the outside of her hand and she jumped slightly. She relaxed moments later and turned her attention to the Wolf. With a soft smile, the girl ran a hand through his thick, soft white fur on his shoulder. "Was it you, boy?" she asked softly, studying the wolf's face quietly, "I don't blame you... You must've had a reason for it, but still, he was from my village," sighing softly, Peace looked at the Wolf for a moment longer before looking away. Even it if was him, it didn't matter. Peace loved the Wolf(wolf/human love not love love ^^), but she was also terrified of him. He could turn at any time.. Looking at nowhere in particular she saw her backpack, bow and arrows and the animals she had caught for the Wolf were all sitting in the middle of the field.
She wanted to be excited to see him, and deep down she was, but she was worried to what the chief would think.. Would he blame it on her? He liked to blame others alot, so it was likely. "I missed you, you know?" Peace said softly, glancing back at the Wolf. A few moments of silence passed between them and he suddenly stood up. Without even realising it, Peace stood up and put a hand on his neck, asking, "where are you going?"
Last time she had tried to stop the Wolf from leaving, he had growled at her, tackled her to the ground and pinned her there for 2 very long and agonising minutes, where she could only stare up at him, terrified. But, still, she couldn't help herself. He had just gotten here. And even though he doubted he would do it today, she still remember the time he had. If he was going somewhere, she wanted to go with him. He'd only ever let her go with him out of the field twice before and it had been fascinating to see what his life had been like. But she could sense he wasn't going on a mere wander, but had a destination. And for some reason, it filled her with dread.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:19 pm

Cyrus shook his heavy head. He wasn't going anywhere now. Now. And of course, he didn't snap, or even growl, at Peace. Cyrus sat back down, knowing he had over-reacted. He grabbed a squirrel with his mouth, and swallowed it whole, no chewing or anything. Cyrus cringed, he never really like the taste of raw meat, since he was half human.

A sense of relief had washed over the werewolf. Peace was not mad at him. He smiled under all his white fur. Then, he felt something odd happening. His tail, it was shrinking. Cyrus stopped himself right in his tracks of transforming back to a human, but not before "Shit." escaped his maw. Cyrus looked back as if it was someone in the woods, and let out a deep growl, and hoped she thought he was someone else. But, that put them into deeper trouble. Cyrus winced again. What the hell? he thought. Are you really that stupid? Cyrus looked back to Peace, hoping she either didn't hear it, or something worse.

(SSS)
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:46 pm

Peace sighed in relief when he sat back down, but she stayed standing, leaning against the tree behind her. She watched as he swallowed a squirrel whole and she couldn't help but shiver. She could never understand how one could eat meat raw. Wolf or not. Studying the Wolf, Peace thought she saw his body shift ever so slightly. His tail shrunk for a moment. She swore it did. She even saw his jaw move slightly. And when it did she heard, 'Shit,' it was gurgled and sounded wrong. As if spoken through the wrong pair of jaws. But after she shook her head and blinked, he was fine, except growling behind him and staring into the treeline.
No. It had to have been her imagination. But then if that was the case, someone had seen her with the Wolf. She'd be banished from the village. Or worse.... Killed. Peace tensed and looked at the Wolf again before looking at the treeline. Believe her ears and eyes or believe the Wolf? A long silence passed between them as Pease stared at the Wolf before saying, "It's not true, right? I just imagined it," looking away for a moment, trevor's torn up body flashed before her eyes and she blinked once... "Unless... Trevor saw you.. Found out what was supposed to be a myth, real. He would've tried to have killed you. You would've fought back, and obviously Trevor came out on the wrong end of it..." she looked back at the Wolf, "werewolves aren't true, are they?"
Peace pushed herself off of the tree and went over to her backpack. Shrugging it on, she picked up her bow and arrows as well. Right now, she couldn't get her head around what her brain was thinking. It couldn't be true. Looking back at the Wolf, she studied him for a moment, "It can't be true. If it is, that just means my only friend has lied to me this whole time.." she said, looking at him for a few moments before turning and walking off, in the direction of the village.
She didn't know what to do.. Tell the chief? He'd kill him, then. She couldn't let the Wolf die. Keep it to herself? She had to.. No. She had to tell someone.

(He could do something either violent, or show his human form to try and stop her from going back Very Happy)
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:58 pm

"Peace. Don't." Cyrus reached out with a human hand and grabbed her shoulder, stopping her. "Stop. Please. I can explain." Cyrus had turned into his human form, knowing this was now going down hill. She had heard him. His worse nightmare come true. As a human, Cyrus towered Peace, almost standing a foot taller than her.

Although everything else seemed to change, the same amber eyes stared down at her. "You have to hear me out." The man then slid his hand down to grab her wrist, holding it tight enough to make her stay put, but not tight enough to hurt her. He pulled her deeper into the forest, until he was sure no one could see nor hear them. "I can't let you go back." Cyrus' eyes held a pleading look.

In a way, Cyrus was happy she had found out. Now she could understand him more now, if she wanted to. But also, she might be terribly afraid of him, and hate him. he didn't know, not being able to read her mind and all. Cyrus ran his free hand through his blonde hair. How would he explain this to Peace? The more Cyrus thought about it, the more he knew this would be a nightmare.

(Agh. It's short!)
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:31 pm

Peace jumped when she heard someone speak and a human hand grabbed her shoulder and spun her around. Then she was facing a very tall and very naked man. He told her to stop, that he could explain, and yet Peace was unable to believe what she was seeing. She would've eventually ruled out what she saw today as her wild imagination. But now she was unable to do that. Because the Wolf was gone and a man was there. She knew it was him by his deep but bright amber eyes which stared down at her. How could he explain? Peace looked away and then he spoke again, moving his hand o grab ahold of her wrist firmly. She tried to pull away, but he was way too strong. She didn't have a chance of escaping whilst he was holding her. "Let me go." Peace said, refusing to meet his gaze. But he didn't listen to her, and instead pulled her into the densest part of the forest where noone would be around to see them. Hesitating for a moment, she turned her eyes onto the man as he said she couldn't go back. She wanted to refuse. She had to. She couldn't leave the village behind. But when she looked at his eyes, the same eyes as her Wolf, she was unable to refuse him.
Peace quickly looked away and tried to escape his grasp again, but she was unable to do so. "Let me go. I have to go back, that place is my home," sure, it may be one of the worst places to live, but it's all she ever knew. In a way, she didn't want to go back. She hated it there. She was often abused by the Chief for no reason. Peace was the only young female in the village that didn't leave for the cities.
Though, she wasn't anymore frightened of him then she had been when he was a wolf. She just couldn't believe it. A werewolf. "You lied to me this whole time and you expect me to just stand here and listen to you give me excuses? I don't give a shit that you're a werewolf, that doesn't bother me. Okay, yeah, it's hard to believe, but that doesn't mean I would've stopped coming to see you every day. What i'm pissed at is that you lied! You just let me believe you were just a wolf! I can't believe my only bloody friend would do that to me!" Peace said firmly. Though she did not raise her voice, nor did she look at him. for one, she didn't want to see a naked man and two, she didn't know what she'd do if she looked at his eyes again. However, tears were brimming her eyes.
Though she refused to let them escape. In the whole time she had known him, not once had she cried infront of him. She didn't want to start now just because he had hurt her.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:45 pm

Cyrus grabbed something from behind a bush. Clothes. He pulled on the pants, not bothering with a shirt right now. He began trying to explain. "I'm sorry, Peace. I don't expect you to forgive me, or even believe in what I am. They would kill you if they knew you were with a werewolf. If I die, it doesn't matter. But you, you need to stay alive. I was trying to protect you, and I'm sorry that I hurt you doing that. I didn't expect all this to happen. But it did. I thought I would stay as that fucking wolf for the rest of my damned life, but it didn't work as I planned. Peace, I'm sorry. The last thing I would ever do is let you die, period. I don't care the reason." Cyrus drew in a breath. "Just hear me when I say I'm sorry, please. You're all that I have."

His eyes burned into her face. He noticed tears starting to form in her eyes. "You can cry. You can run. You can fucking kill me. I don't care. Just don't let me live while you are dead." he loosened the grip on her wrist, until his hand fell at his side. Cyrus turned away from peace for a moment. He felt the temptation to cry, but held himself together. He had let himself reveal his deepest secret. If he didn't love Peace so damn much he would kill her right on the spot, but Cyrus knew he couldn't do that. Cyrus turned back in Peace's direction, hoping to see her still standing there.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:35 pm

Peace glanced at the man after he pulled some pants on, and listened to what he had to say. "I'm not stupid. I know exactly what they would do to me, should they find out I had been with you. I've been punished just for them suspecting. It's not like I don't know the rules of my own village," she said softly. A few moments later, he was staring at her, his amber eyes captivating her just as they had when he was a wolf. It was at that moment he spoke again, saying that she could do whatever she wanted. Cry, run, kill him even. Just so long as he didn't have to live without her.
His hand fell to his side and Peace studied him as he turned around. Thinking, Peace wondered if she should run. To leave him behind and forget the time she had with him. To just get killed at the village, should she be discovered. And that's just what she did. She turned and ran back to the village. She had to try and stay quiet, to forget him and his very existence. To go back to what her life had been like before. Nothing.
Slowing as she came to the village, Peace sighed. She already knew this was going to be hard. It'd be almost impossible to forget him.

Six months passed without any worry or suspicion of her being involved with a werewolf. She went out hunting every morning with a man 2 years older then her named Riley and they came home nearly every day with something. Peace purposely avoided the field, though. Even after all this, she was unable to forget him. His thick, soft white fur and amber eyes. Both wolf and man continuously flashed before her.
But life passed without event and she wondered what she'd do with her life. It had no more reason.

That night, an hour after Peace had fallen asleep, she was violently woken up. She blinked to see Riley leaning over her, yelling for her to run away. That they had found out she had been with the wolf. A note had been found in Trevor's belongings that he had seen you with the wolf, and a picture was supplied with it. Peace jumped out of bed and quickly changed into jeans, a black polo shirt and a jacket with her combat boots. She grabbed her backpack with all her stuff in it. Bits of dried meat, fruits, throwing knives, rope, water, flint stones and a few other odds and ends.
Grabbing her bow and arrow, PEace turned to Riley and smiled, "thank you, Riley. I'm sure we'll meet again someday," and then she ran out the door. She nearly got to the edge of the village, when she was caught by two guards. They went to drag her back in but she fought against them, got free and pulled out two daggers she kept hidden in her boots.

Who knows how long passed before she actually escaped the village. More people had come and, though she managed to escape, she had a bad laceration on her back, between her shoulder blades. Her right thigh had gotten a large cut along it, but thankfully it wasn't deep. A few other cuts and bruises were up her arms and legs and her clothes were basically just strips of cloth. She hadn't had time to grab other clothes, but luckily she still had her other things. In the middle of the fight, she dropped her bag, but picked it up before she ran off.
Sitting down with a pained groan, Peace rummaged through the bag and grabbed out bandages, water, disinfectant and a few bits of cloth. Then she cleaned out most of her wounds, which stung like hell, but she just drew in a sharp breath, but didn't complain. However, she was unable to get to the worst one. The one on her back. She knew if she couldn't get it cleaned, it'd become infected.
Peace stood up, put all the things away, picked up the bag and walked off. She was completely exhausted, but she couldn't sleep until she cleaned her wound. Three hours later, at the least, Peace found a lake and she sighed in relief. This would have to do for now. Unwrapping the bandages already around her and dropping the bag, Peace took off the remaining bits of her clothes and stepped into the clear water. It was dark due to it being night, but it was easy to tell it was a clean lake. She stepped in deep enough for it to cover her wound and she cringed. It hurt like a bitch.
"Son of a bitch.." Peace muttered. This would only wash it out for now. But she'd have to find someone to actually clean it properly.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:23 am

Her boot. That was all Cyrus saw of Peace. Her boot, escaping him. He drew in a deep breath, letting it out slowly. He slipped on the shirt he had found, turning in the direction of his home. So, this is how it would be for the rest of his long damn life. Having nobody. No Peace. No love. Cyrus walked to his home, a medium-sized cottage in the middle of the woods, slowly. Grief had struck him. Why had he done that? Transformed into a man?

Six moths passed. All filled with only hunting and reading. He never turned into a wolf for those six months. What good would it do? Peace had probably told the whole village about him already. He just waited, everyday, for some men to come and kill him. And he wouldn't object either. But that day never came. Cyrus tried not to think of Peace, no matter how heart breaking it would be. Eventually, he could handle it, going about his day without thinking about he at all. But it did take time.

One day, while he was hunting, Cyrus smelled something unusual. A wounded human. He had forgotten the smell of Peace over the six months, so he didn't know who it was. Cyrus knew he really didn't have any business with humans, so he only went to see what was wrong. And, of course, it was Peace. Cyrus shook his head. He couldn't do it. Hurt her again. But, she was really physically damaged. He crouched down, pondering the idea of helping Peace. His amber eyes stared at her, remembering her beauty, her smile, and his love for her.

Cyrus stepped from the grove of trees. He then only saw she was naked. Bad timing, Cyrus. He thought. "This is my fault, isn't it?" He whispered, noticing the long gash along her back.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:48 pm

Peace thought that maybe if she got to one of the villagers which lived on the outskirts of the forest, maybe they hadn't heard of her, supposed to be execution. Maybe they could help her. No matter how hard it was for her not to pass out from exhaustion, she had to get someone's help. Anyone's. It may do a little, but sooner or later, it's get infected without the proper treatment. Sighing, Peace suddenly put her head underwater as well and stared at the lake floor. It was like a beautiful mystery int he dark, waiting to be solved. Coming back up to the surface, she pushed her hair back and out of her face.
It was at that moment, in the hushed silence of the dark night, where the full moon stared down at them, she heard a whisper. She couldn't make out the words, but she heard something. Spinning around, Peace came to look up at the one man she hadn't ever wanted to see again in her entire life. The one man which plagued her thoughts each and every day. The man she had tried to forget. Her friend which had lied... The Wolf. Her Wolf.
The Wolf, The Man, whatever. She didn't even know his name.
"What are you doing here?" Peace asked, softly, almost afraid of the answer. Had he smelt her out and maybe decided he detested her for leaving and come to kill her? She wasn't ready to die just yet, she had nearly died mere hours ago. Right now, what she wanted was to get her wound clean and get some long deserved rest.
She stared up at him, into his deep amber eyes for a long while before she looked away. She was naked, but luckily, she was underwater and hopefully in human form, his vision wasn't as good as it was in Wolf. The only problem was, she had to get out, before she passed out and drowned. Well, whatever, she may get embarrassed over this later, but she had to get out.
Walking out of the lake, now ignoring the man, Peace went over to her belongings and grabbed out an almost towel sized cloth from her bag and mostly dried herself before she wrapped the bandages around herself again and putting her clothes back on. Given, it wasn't much clothing anymore, but it covered her up.
Silence passed between the two and Peace didn't turn back to him, but finally said, "you do realise, I hadn't told anyone. And I was hoping that you'd be smart enough to figure it out and leave this horendous place. I had given you a chance to leave without worry of being found, and you stayed. You really are an idiot, you know?" she finally turned around to look up at him, not caring that was nearly a foot shorter then him. She held his amber gaze with her silver eyes.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:06 pm

Cyrus almost rolled his eyes at her sounding afraid. "I smelt," he paused, "a wounded human." Cyrus took the time to look away when she was changingtrying to at least be polite. He scuffed his boot against a rock while he was looking away, then looked back when she started talking.

Cyrus winced at the harshness of her words. "I wasn't, and I'm still not, afraid of them. They could kill me if they wanted to, I don't give a damn." He almost felt like laughing as she glared up at him, her trying to seem frightening not working on him. "And I already knew I was an idiot. Thanks for reminding me, though." He smirked at Peace. "I do have a name, if you were wondering. Cyrus James. I loathe being called Wolf, just so you know. But, as you requested to know, I was wondering if you needed any help, being the warm and fuzzy being I am," he explained. No matter how hard Peace tried, she couldn't break the bond that had developed between them, at least he thought.

Cyrus crossed his arms and looked seriously at peace. "I could either help you, and you would never, ever have to see me again, or I could leave you to die from that wound getting infected," he said, "What ever you choose."

BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:28 pm

Cyrus. Finally, she had a name and it was Cyrus. Actually, it suited him and Peace couldn't help but give a small smile. "Well, you might not be afraid of them, you might not be afraid of being killed, but I am. I don't want you to die. That was why I wanted you to leave. I know sooner or later they'd've found out about us, and I was hoping that you'd be far enough away so they couldn't hurt you. And if it wasn't for Riley, i'd be dead by now, and they'd probably be hunting you down. But thankfully i'm alive and you'll still have time to escape, seeing as they'll be looking for me," Peace paused for a moment, "oh god I hope Riley's alright," she muttered. He'd probably be punished for helpping her escape, or killed as well. If he didn't get away that is.
When Cyrus spoke again, Peace sighed and turned her attention from Riley's safety and to Cyrus. She should reject him. Tell him to leave before she was found, along with him. But she just couldn't. "Fine. If you want to, you can..." she paused for a long while before saying, softly, "thank you, Cyrus," she then pulled out the remaining water, a clean cloth, disinfectant, a bandage and a few other bits and pieces.
She then turned away from Cyrus and pulled her shirt off, wincing at the movement along the way. "You do realise you staying here with me puts you in alot of danger. The whole village will be out looking for me. Afterall, i'm supposed to be dead by now, and i'm still alive. I think they're going to be a little pissed. If they can get both of us at once, they'll be thrilled.... I just had to warn you," Peace said, glancing back at Cyrus for a moment before looking ahead.
She already knew, once the disinfecant hit the wound it was gonna hurt like a bitch, but she'd refuse to say anything.

(sorry bouts shortness Razz)
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:40 pm

Cyrus took the things, pouring the disinfectant on the cloth. He pressed it against her wound, hoping it didn't hurt too much. "Well shit, if I thought I'd get you into this much trouble, I would have just stayed as a wolf. But those fleas suck." He laughed at himself. "I might think of leaving. And you can't stay either. You don't have to come with me, but you and this Riley figure can go together. I'd make sure you got along safely, then left you two alone." Again, he laughed, though it hurt in his chest to say that. Who the hell was this Riley? Even though he'd never met him, Cyrus didn't like him already. He took the cloth off her back, then washed it off with water. He backed away, disappearing into the woods for a second, then coming back with some leaves. "Don't freak out, this'll help it feel better." he popped a couple into his mouth and chewed them, then set them against her wound. "You're welcome, Peace."

(No, please excuse me. Mine are always short. Sorry.
Embarassed)
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:56 pm

"Nah it's not your fault. It was Trevor's. You know? The one you killed? He had taken a photo of us together at some point. They went through all his belongings and found it. It's not like I didn't expect this to happen at some point. However, I didn't expect me to come out of it alive," Peace said, taking in a sharp breath as Cyrus put the cloth with disinfectant on her wound. Damn, she was right, it did hurt. Alot. Then he washed it with water and vanished for a moment. Peace glanced back to see him gone and she cocked her head to side, confused.
A moment later, though, he came back. He then put some leaves on the wound, and Peace said nothing. "I wouldn't be able to leave with Riley. He'd either be dead by now, or locked in the village prison. I hope he's alright though.. Don't worry, Riley was just a hunting partner. Since I left you 6 months ago, i've been going out every day with him to hunt for the village. He's a good guy. Though, according to my parents, in 2 weeks time, I was going to be engaged to him," she gave an ever so light shrug, "didn't really have a say in it though,"
Once the bandage was wrapped around her, Peace gave a slight nod and put her shirt back on. she turned to Cyrus adn said, "thanks, again... I guess I should've listened to you back then and not gone back to the village. I guess i'm the real idiot here, ey?" and gave a light laugh, but then looked away. She wondered if Cyrus had found a woman to settle down with and that was why he hadn't left yet...
Peace quickly shook the thoughts away and sighed. "I guess I.. Or we, should really get going, then, right? Don't really feel like being killed tonight," Though, she might, because she could feel she was going to lose consciousness soon. Peace grabbed her bag and bow and arrows and slipped her boots back on. Slipping the knives she kept on her person inside her boots, she looked back at Cyrus and gave a light smile before she started to walk.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:15 am

Cyrus nodded at her explanation of the incident that got her so hurt. "You're no idiot. One of the smartest girls I've ever met. Out of the five I've ever met." He laughed again, then watched her walk off. "You're, what, sixteen? And you're hurt. Don't try your luck out there. I don't know what the hell is out there, wouldn't want to know, and I'm a damn six-foot-four werewolf. You can spend the night at my house, if you don't feel like dying tonight. And I promise, I won't bite." Cyrus winked in her direction, then wiped his hands off of the leaves on his pants. He still stood there, letting his offer of shelter for the night linger in the air.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:47 pm

Peace paused and turned back to Cyrus, "I would've thought from the time we spent together that you'd know i'm seventeen, eighteen in 2 months," she said and studied the man for a moment and then shrugged, "if it's fine with you, i'd love to." she said, ignoring his wink. Though, what her mind wandered back to is the amount of girls he's met... Five. Other then her, were any of them still in his life? Did he care about any of them. Peace growled lightly at herself for even thinking that and she moved a hand to cover her mouth as she yawned. She really was exhausted.
"So, where is your place?" Peace asked softly, "cause, if you don't mind, i'd rather get there before I pass out," she looked up at Cyrus for a moment before looking away slightly, her silver eyes staring at the ground.

(grrrr I think I may eat myself for posting such a short post O.o)
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:32 pm

(I really don't mind if your posts are short. As long as I have something to work with.)

Cyrus looked back and smiled when Peace accepted his offer. "Not too far, and if you pass out, you won't be a burden." He began walking pushing pastthe trees ahead of him. The fresh wind blew in his face, making his bleach blonde hair fall into his amber eyes. He reached up and brushed them away. Cyrus momentarily looked back at Peace. "Sorry about thinking you were younger. I didn't know, since I never really got to actually talk to you." He walked a little bit more, then pulled away a branch, revealing his small cottage in literally the middle of nowhere. "Home, sweet home."
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:34 pm

Peace followed Cyrus silently, giving a light shrug of nonchalance as he apologised for not knowing how old she was. She winced at the movement, but said nothing until they came to the cottage. "It's... normal," she said, only mildly surprised. she looked up at Cyrus and grinned, "hey, i'm allowed to think, that you might live in a more of a Tarzan and Jane kind of house," she gave a light laugh and walked over to the cottage. She pulled on the door handle to see it was unlocked and she couldn't help but grin. So he thought he was completely safe out here.
Stepping inside, Peace looked around. She saw no reason to wait for him to tell her to go in. He had said earlier he could stay here, so that was good enough for her to just go on inside and inspect the place. Unfortuneately, she found nothing interesting and she sighed. She had also only found one bedroom with a double bed. "So," Peace started as she stared out a small window, "where exactly can I sleep?" she asked. The couch he had was only a single person couch. Obviously, he never thought he'd have a visitor..
Peace couldn't help but feel worried about two things. That she was alone with Cyrus, and he was a human, a man at that. And that her village might find them at any time. She was totally exhausted, but those two thoughts kept her from passing out at that very moment. Staring out the window, Peace wondered just how long it'd take for her village to find her. Would they kill Cyrus, or just think he was an ordinary man?
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:08 pm

Cyrus walked in behind her, shutting the door quietly behind him. He walked into the kitchen as she inspected the house, and poured her a glass of water. He heard her ask where she was going to sleep, and thought about it for a second. Then, eh did the curteous thing. "You can sleep in my room, and I will sleep on the couch, or on the floor. And don't object, I insist." He brought the glass of water to Peace, handing it to her. "You can go ahead and go to sleep, I'm just going to be doing some errands. If you need me, just say my name out loud, I'll hear you."
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:59 am

Peace took the water without question and had a few sips, when Cyrus said for her to sleep in the bed. And not to object. But Peace turned around to face to face Cyrus, even if she did literally have to look up at him, and said, "but that's not fair, it's your bed, you should be sleeping in it," but, he seemed to ignore her. Instead, he just said for her to go to sleep, that he'd be back later.
Errands... What kind of errands? And why would she need to call him?
Once Cyrus had left, Peace stood by the door for a few minutes before she sighed and walked to the bedroom. Sitting on the bed, she looked out the window for a moment before lying down. As soon as her head hit the pillow, she was out.

Who knows how long Peace actually slept for. It could've been minutes, it could've been hours, but for Peace it simply felt like seconds before she was woken up. The light from torches burned through the window and she could feel its heat and the voices of the men from her village. Sitting up quickly, Peace cringed before she climbed out of bed, quickly glancing out the window to see all men from her village that weren't too injured by her, standing outside.
Peace had no idea what they said as they shouted at the cottage, nor what happened next, but moments later, Peace was sitting in a corner of a closet, hiding. She had no clue whether they were searching inside, or still out the front. Or even if they had set the cottage on fire. Everything was black and eeriely quiet to Peace. Even with all the screaming, she couldn't hear anything.
All she could hear was her own voice as she said, "Cyrus, please help me.." though she had no idea how loud she had said, or if it was a whisper. All she knew was that she had said it. And she was really hoping he'd come to help her.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:37 pm

Cyrus put all his weight on his back haunches, leaning into the crouch. He pounced snapping the prey's, a buck, neck at contact. Blood stained his white fur as he dragged the corpse back to his hoard of food. He repeated his steps again on a doe, dragging it back also after he had killed it. Cyrus had been hunting as a wolf for about four hours now, collecting meat for the coming winter, just because it was easier that way. He crouched down again, stalking another animal, but right before he pounced, sounds erupted from behind him. He stood up, causing the jackrabbit he was hunting to run away. The men had found his home. Shifting into a human, he grabbed his clothes from in a tree. Cyrus then heard a voice that stood out on top of all the others, Peace. Just hearing her made butterflies develop in his stomach. He really believed she was his destined mate, like many legends had told his before. According to stories his mother told him while he was still a child/pup, a wolf, male or female, would someday find his mate, human or werewolf. he or she would know it because, well because he/she just would. And that's how Cyrus felt about Peace. Besides all this romantic stuff, Cyrus made out the word, "Help." He now knew they were really near his home. Cyrus made his way silently to his cottage, sneaking around the back to the side window in his room. He opened the window, managing to crawl in the small frame with his sturdy body. He looked around for Peace, but didn't find her. He passed by the closet, spotting a boot. "Don't make a sound," he commanded. Cyrus picked Peace up wedding style, almost suddering with holding her so close. He climbed back out the window, trying to make it out comfortable with the two of them. He retreated, running with blinding speed towards where he was hunting earlier. He stopped by the pile of dead animals, setting Peace down on the ground under a tree.

(I am SO sorry for not replying. I was grounded, and just got my computer back. And may i have permission to turn this post into a story on Wattpad? You've probably never heard of it, but it's where people write stories online and on an app on your Apple products where you can read them for free.)
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:30 am

(Sure, go ahead, I don't mind ^.^ and don't worry about it)

Peace heard a voice outside the closet and she jumped. But then she realised it was Cyrus and she relaxed, though did as she was told and did not make a sound as she looked up at him. A moment later, she was being cradled in his strong arms and being taken out of a window. She glanced behind them to see the villagers spotting them. But, before they could make a move, Cyrus was moving with blinding speed and Peace couldn't help but press herself closer to him. She had no clue how long had passed, but it felt like seconds before she was placed beside a pile of dead animals.
"Charming.." Peace muttered softly, glancing at the animals before looking up at Cyrus. "Thank you... For helping me," she said before she stood up, feeling a little dizzy. Jeez, she never had expected him to be able to run that fast. Sure, she had heard the legends, but, in human form? That was just freaky.. But awesome as well.
Minutes of tense awkward silence passed between them before Peace then said, "I'm sorry.. Because of me, you won't be able to go back to your home. One of the men saw you before you ran off.."
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:43 pm

i'm cringing at how bad my posts were.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:31 pm

(It's fine haha, mine weren't that great, either Razz I have some good news. Though slow, I can start RPing again, I've finished my assignments, so now i've just got to finish book work, but that's easy

Oh yeah, did you put this on Wattpad? I made an account on there a little while back actually :3 but I haven't put it up cause you wanted to Smile)
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next