Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World Is Different To What I Once Thought [R]

2 posters

Go down

The World Is Different To What I Once Thought [R] Empty The World Is Different To What I Once Thought [R]

Post by Tayssi Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:22 pm

Long, long ago, werewolves were everywhere. They lived among humans in peace and were more or less exactly like humans. For centuries, the werewolves and humans lived in harmony, falling in love, having children and just simply making friends. Everything was right with the world. Then a group of humans who hated the werewolves, rebelled. They turned the humans against the weres. Even against their own children and lovers. Thousands of weres were killed off in a surprise massacre. Even with their powers to read minds, everything had happened too quickly for them to counteract. Nearly all werewolves were wiped out and not many survived. Those who did, fled the land to stay safe.
Very few weres stayed with them. Only those who had never showed they were one stayed. So, still, halfbreeds were born. They were killed as soon as they were found out. Though, now, in the recent days, werewolves are now merely legends. A myth. A fantasy many don't want to believe in. Anyone who may believe in werewolves are made outcasts, and should they be seen with a wolf, they shall be either outlawed or killed, even to this day.

However, there is one human girl who travels out of the village every morning to go visit a wolf. A very large wolf who stands just as big as her. He is white with amber eyes. The girl, named Peace, has no idea what this wolf's name is. She does not know he is a werewolf, as he has never shown her, and nor does she suspect. Peace sneaks away from the village every morning to go visit her only friend in a field surrounded by trees and dotted with wildflowers.
How she has met this strange wolf, was when she was wandering the forest next to the village, to hunt for food for the village, she came to the same field, only to see a very large, very frightening wolf near the edges, lying against a tree. His white fur, however was not white, it was red. The wolf seemed to be unconscious, and dying. He was covered in wounds. Peace had watched the injured wolf for a very long time and then raced to the village and went home. A few hours later, she came back with a large backpack. To see the wolf still there, amber eyes now open and watching her with harsh, cruel eyes.
Peace, though terrified, goes up to the wolf, telling him she was only going to help. She crouched down beside him, ignoring the blood on the ground which soaked into her jeans. Dropping the bag onto the ground, she pulled out a cloth and 3 large bottles of water to begin with. She then started to clean his wounds. The wolf had snapped at her and Peace had jump with a frightened yelp, but continued to clean. The wolf was growling at the girl, whilst the girl was helping him and trembling with fear.
She was terrified, but she wanted to help the wolf. After 5 hours, the wolf's wounds were cleaned out and he was wrapped in bandages. However, his front left shoulder had been broken. After that, Peace came every day to clean the wounds, dress them again, wrap them and bring the large wolf food and water from what she managed to hunt herself. Every day she'd be scolded at the village for not bringing anything home. Sometimes even beaten. But still, she continued to make the wolf her priority.

Now, a year and a half later, she still come to the field to see the wolf. He's already fine, even his shoulder is healed. He comes every day to see the girl, but only every few days will he actually show himself to her. But she comes every day and waits for him. He's her only salvation. He may still be a terrifying wolf who could kill her in an instant, but Peace knows that without him, she'd be lost right now. The wolf gave her meaning. To come every day, and wait for him, just to see if he's alright. To leave food in the feild for him, even if it causes the village chief to scold and abuse her.

The problem is, the village is starting to suspect Peace and the wolf. They don't know what it is she's doing all day, but they suspect something is going on. Something huge is coming Peace's way and whether he likes it or not, the Wolf is going to be involved and the root of it.

Wolf - Whatever you want to name him, whatever age, as long as he's over 20. Whatever humans picture you can find ^.^

Peace - I am Peace and she is 17 years of age, nearly 18.

A little bit of information.... The wolf, from the moment he had met her, could never read her thoughts, no matter how hard he tried. Even now he can't.

The World Is Different To What I Once Thought [R] Wolf+and+girl

Peace and the Wofl.
Credit for this goes to whoever made it. I did nothing about this picture, I just found it ^.^

Will do Peace's bio later >.<
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

The World Is Different To What I Once Thought [R] Empty Re: The World Is Different To What I Once Thought [R]

Post by BayMickey Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:06 pm

The World Is Different To What I Once Thought [R] Cyrus_10

Character Name: Cyrus James
Character Nickname:
Cyrus
Character Age: 22
Character Gender: Male
Character Species:
Werewolf
Character Sexuality: Straight
Character Height: Human: 6'4" (Yes, very tall) Wolf: 5'3"
Character
Weight: Human: 214 Wolf: 189
Character Appearance: Refer to picture. I tried to make his hair blonde, but it didn't work out so well. Just imagine its blonde. Picture credit given to ~hollowone on DevianArt, but I edited it some.
Character Markings: Besides scars, nothing.
Character
Full Personality: Cyrus is trusting and loyal, like a dog. ;D The rest i do not feel like typing, so you will have to find out in post.
Character Likes: Peace.
Character Dislikes: Other humans.
Character Hopes: To be accepted of what he is, and to be with Peace.
Character Fears: Anything happening to Peace because of him.
Character Flaws:
Cyrus can get a little snappy and very forceful at times, and when he is angry, you really don't want to mess with him.
Character Full History: Cyrus was born in secret in the woods. He was raised by his parents until he was twelve, then they left him alone in the wilderness. He tried to survive, and almost failed, but he met Peace. Ever since, he's been happy.
Father: Unknown
Mother: Unknown
Siblings:
Unknown
Relationship status: Single, but in love with Peace
Offspring: None
Other Relationships:
In love and currently friends with Peace
Theme Song: Fix You by Coldplay

Last edited by BayMickey on Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

The World Is Different To What I Once Thought [R] Empty Re: The World Is Different To What I Once Thought [R]

Post by Tayssi Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:47 pm

Awesome ^.^ Also, I didn't give a name, so it's fine Very Happy Oh, and, he hasn't shown Peace he's a were and he cannot read her thoughts.

I'd like it if he could be a little forceful at times ^.^ Also, do understand this RP shall get graphic.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:53 pm

I added the forcefulness in there, and I understand. I can handle it. ;D
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:53 pm

Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:50 pm

Hey guys, i'm looking to start tis RP with someone else. Advanced RPers only, thank you
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:07 pm

herp derp. i'm back, if ya wanna restart this. i'm sorry for leaving you hanging.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:49 pm

OMG YOU'RE STILL ALIVE!!!!!

Haha sorry, I thought you quit Razz

Nope. If you're back I am not restarting I will continue with you Smile

However I am on an absence currently, though it may be shorter than I originally thought cause i'm almost finished my school work Very Happy
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:15 pm

so just hop on the topic? got itttttt.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down