Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Laughing at Danger Gets You Nowhere…Except Trouble [R]

Go down

Laughing at Danger Gets You Nowhere…Except Trouble   [R] Empty Laughing at Danger Gets You Nowhere…Except Trouble [R]

Post by Dark**Light Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:57 pm

Ginger is a very evil…scratch that, violent girl. She will kill anything that makes her angry…but she seems very feminine. “Don’t underestimate Ginger” everyone says. Well, here’s her chance to show people what her true Hispanic roots have taught her. She was ready to kill the President and anyone who got in her way…which would be everyone. Everyone got in her way…especially the popular girls.

This story takes place in the future America. Ginger is the only Hispanic, of her family, alive. Ginger is bound and determined to keep herself alive in the god-forsaken place that used to be the state of Arizona…and Nevada…and some of California. But the entire side of the Eastern United States is submerged in water. She will do whatever it takes to make sure that her legacy survives…no matter what the cost.

Ginger smirked as she shot a man in the head, blood pouring from his wound. Ginger cackled devilishly and swerved through the firing shots hurdling toward her. Ginger had just murdered the president of her district…everyone called her a ‘no good dirty, rotten, towns girl.’ But everyone in her district hated the president. President Frisch was the no good, dirty rotten president that ruled all of District 17. Ginger was tired of the president’s stupid ideas of going to war so that 17 could take over all of the districts. He never told anyone it was for his on power…but Ginger knew that already. Ginger flipped over a man knelt down to shoot her and sliced her knife down his back. Then, Ginger laughed again and turned around. A guard grabbed Ginger’s wrist and gripped it until his knuckles turned white. Ginger gasped and tried to pull away. The man chuckled and said “There’s no use in trying to get away, Ginger Serivita Lesonia Montoya Deseria Lefuaro Seshino Lashley…you are headed to the fire pits for robbing multiple stands, murdering innocent lives…and worst of all, assassinating President Frisch.” The man looked at the other guards and said “Take her away! She’s done nothing but trouble…” Ginger snarled and yelled “I did you a favor! President Frisch was the worst president we’ve ever had! He’s a worthless piece of junk! Be glad that he’s gone! He would have been killed anyways!” The guards began to pull Ginger away as she cursed multiple times in Spanish. Ginger dug her heels into the ground and was soon being dragged by her elbows, one guard on each side of her.

Ginger was dragged to a small room with multiple ashes on the floor. There was one guard that caught her eye and look sadly at Ginger. Ginger mouthed to the guard ‘HELP ME!!!’ She was soon shoved into the room and was now being tied to a tall wooden pole. The post was covered in burnt marks from fire. It’s a wonder that the post still hasn’t burned down…Ginger thought. Ginger was tied to the post with her hands behind her back. “We’ll be back to watch you burn in the morning.” The head guard said. They looked at the guard that felt bad for Ginger and said “Keep watch over this one…she’s a wild one.” The guards left Ginger alone with the guard for the rest of the night…just her and that other guard. Ginger looked around and said “Pssssst! Come and untie me!” Ginger looked closer at the guard and noticed that he was a male, too. Ginger smiled and said “Please get me out of here! I’m the last of my family and I can’t just let it die out! Please! I’ll pay you anything! A kiss! Whatever you want! Just get me out of here!” Ginger said. Ginger struggled around and began to jerk around on the wooden post.

Ginger: http://cdnimg.visualizeus.com/thumbs/40/cd/hair,girl,nature,beautiful,ginger,girl,red,hair-40cd5c206f2a500f2c013f3d046c1652_h.jpg

Last edited by Dark**Light on Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot a link)
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Curled up in a hole ready for the cold embrace of death

Back to top Go down