Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MY Heart's Set Out On An Adventure! (OPEN; PG)

3 posters

Go down

MY Heart's Set Out On An Adventure! (OPEN; PG) Empty MY Heart's Set Out On An Adventure! (OPEN; PG)

Post by lemmy Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:59 am

Gumball, the young kittypet, was wondering around. His bluish tabby fur rushed in the wind. Jumping up over a tree trunk with a grunt, he smiled and held his head high. "My hearts set out on an adventure, adventure, adventure, my hearts set out on an adventure and im going to get it all today." He sang. He singing, was fairly good. He walked over a bridge humming his song and over towards a huge oak. With a huge sigh, he collapsed on it and looked around him, ears pricked.

Last edited by Silver Shadows on Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

MY Heart's Set Out On An Adventure! (OPEN; PG) Empty Re: MY Heart's Set Out On An Adventure! (OPEN; PG)

Post by Admin Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:29 am

Please put in a rating! Thanks Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

MY Heart's Set Out On An Adventure! (OPEN; PG) Empty Re: MY Heart's Set Out On An Adventure! (OPEN; PG)

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:49 pm

(May I be a younger rouge/kittypet?)
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:02 pm

(Sure I guess)
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:03 pm

(What gender do you prefer?)
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:12 pm

(Any gender. If you know Gumball; this Gumball is exactly like that Gumball. Maybe you can play his super smart sister, Skylar. She usually hunts in the territory and is younger; kit. And is white with blue eyes. But that's a suggestion)
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down