Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't Judge a Book by it's Cover ([pg13] OPEN)

2 posters

Go down

Don't Judge a Book by it's Cover ([pg13] OPEN) Empty Don't Judge a Book by it's Cover ([pg13] OPEN)

Post by ~BrokenHeart~ Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:17 pm

Dagger~
I ran as fast as i could, my purple glowing hooves leaving a trail of light behind me. I was always alone here in my territory, and had been ever since i came here. But now there was an intruder, and it didn't seem friendly. In a flash of light, i took off to the top of the snowy peaks and was there in seconds. I stopped and looked below the mountains, seeing if the trespasser was still following me. I dare not breath, i was so still. As soon as i saw the coast was clear, i relaxed my muscles and the light beaming off me slowly faded away. Just to be safe, i turned into my invisible for, incase i was caught off-guard.
I twitched my ears around, i could hear something. Something was moving far down in the trees, i couldnt see what or who it was. Just stay here and see what happens... i told myself.
~BrokenHeart~
~BrokenHeart~
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Don't Judge a Book by it's Cover ([pg13] OPEN) Empty Re: Don't Judge a Book by it's Cover ([pg13] OPEN)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:27 pm

Prince Of Darkness

I snorted as I moved through the forest, my red hooves glowing with their own light. I shook my long black mane out as I came to the edge of the forest. I was hesitant to step out becaus I was easily spotted with my black coat and large body. I much preferred the darkness. Taking a chance I stepped out into the slowly diminishing light and looked around.

(I am on my iPod so I will post a pic of him when I have access to a computer.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down