Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So this is it? The end? (G/PG/PG13, open)

Go down

So this is it? The end? (G/PG/PG13, open) Empty So this is it? The end? (G/PG/PG13, open)

Post by Guest Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:27 pm

Firecracker stood in the cattle trailer, her head low and ears to the side. A heavy sigh came from her, where am I? What's going to happen to all of us? She thought lifting her head to glance around in the dark looking at outlines of other horses. Feeling a sudden urge to fight this, which she had done many times earlier she reared and striked out at the trailer walls repentantly till tired. She let out a battle cry like whinny that sounded slightly distressed. Her herd and the other horses locked up so tightly together lifted their heads and watched her but said nothing. Soon the truck pulling them came to a stop and the engine died down till completely quite. The squeak of the door opening echoed around the quite place and a huff came after along with the sound of feet landing on gravel. Crunch, crrrunch, crunch, the noise bounced off the outside of their prison as some one walked to the back. Suddenly light filled the trailer and everyone seemed to turn and look. The door was being opened then the other. Pushing one another around the horses raced out into the bright light. Firecracker was one of the first out and looked around herself as they where ran through a fence that made them move in a single filled row. She raced up and a door suddenly was opened in front of her and she turned to race in. Turning around she watched the two legs close it.

Five days later-
The auction was going on and the wild horses ranging from foal to three year old where about to head out. Firecracker waited impatiently in her stall for something to happen. Then something did happen, two twoleggs came into her pen and roped her with a lasso. They tied her up then got another lasso and cross tied her. She reared up thrashing about for awhile till she calmed. The twoleggeds walked up with funny looking objects and allowed her to sniff them before brushing her, at first she refused and created a ruckus but gave in and allowed them to clean her coat, mane, tail, and try to clean her fore lock. Once they where done they forced on a halter and she fought greatly but eventually lost. Firecracker snorted as they untied her and quickly got out. She pawed the ground then drank some water and ate fresh hay, it wouldn't be long till she was actioned off to some one.

(OK so I want Firecracker to have more then one topic so once your character buys her (Which I'd like to take some post instead of one) and lodes her up I want her to be token to a new topic in the houses.)

Back to top Go down

So this is it? The end? (G/PG/PG13, open) Empty Re: So this is it? The end? (G/PG/PG13, open)

Post by Guest Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:34 pm

(Bump)

Back to top Go down