Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zebra herd, chapter one (Open, PG13)

Go down

Zebra herd, chapter one (Open, PG13) Empty Zebra herd, chapter one (Open, PG13)

Post by Guest Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:03 pm

Zebra Herd
Chapter 1, Grouping

Frasco raced through the garden short mane blowing back wards with his tail looking like a blur of strips. He entered the tree line then left it into a beautiful meadow where he stopped standing tall and proud and let out a loud call to all the lone female zebras. He pawed the ground and bombed his head letting out another call.

Bio link- https://horseisland.rpg-board.net/t10585-frasco-a-zebrapg13#278293

( If your joining this you should know that it is not a one topic deal and you must be active. Also you aim to attack not auto hit, then the other person decides if it hit or not during a fight, plus you can't doge everything.)

Last edited by wild one on Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Zebra herd, chapter one (Open, PG13) Empty Re: Zebra herd, chapter one (Open, PG13)

Post by Guest Thu May 03, 2012 6:59 pm

Adele~
I wasn't the prettiest one out there, many could say the most. Built with short stubby legs, a stocky body, and a thick head anyone would call me ugly and my race. But i suppose to others of my kind i may have been desirable.

A loud, close cry echoed around me and rang in my ears. It was the calling of another zebra, a male to be in fact. He needed females. I lifted my head and gazed out past the trees, hoping to catch a glimpse of him yonder, but saw nothing. Deciding it was worth a try, i head his direction. I break through the brush and draw up short. He sure was handsome in stripes. I call back to him and try to appear as appealing as i could.

Zebra herd, chapter one (Open, PG13) Zebra_b

Back to top Go down

Zebra herd, chapter one (Open, PG13) Empty Re: Zebra herd, chapter one (Open, PG13)

Post by Guest Thu May 03, 2012 7:15 pm

Frasco whinned back to her and trotted over, "Hello, I'm Frasco." He bowed then said, "What would your lovely name be?" The young stallion looked her over, she had short stubby legs and a broad head. He towered her with longer legs but a similar build basically the same as hers. He awaited calmly for her to answer him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2012 8:44 am

I was surprised at how eager he was to greet me. "Hello." I said back, giving him a warm smile. "Im Adele, pleased to meet you." I said happily. I glanced around us and wondered if anyone else would be joining us today.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2012 10:57 am

"Please to meet you to, beautiful name, very uqinic." He said barely holding back his excitement "So will you be going my herd your the first to come though. I'm sure more mares will show." He said smiling And more calmly now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2012 3:24 pm

Adele smiled and reached out muzzle him, taking in hisa scent as he did so. "I hope to join if you like me enough." she told him calmly, her eyes expectant and excited.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2012 7:44 pm

"Of course you can join." Frasco said and nuzzled her back and took in her sent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 17, 2012 6:25 pm

She gifted him with a radiant smile, "Why thank you very much!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 19, 2012 4:34 pm

(Hmm doesn't look like anyone else is going to join yet you want to move to the next chapter?)
"Your welcome." Frasco said happily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 21, 2012 2:44 pm

(sounds good to me)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 21, 2012 2:58 pm

(Alright I'll let you know when it's up.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down