Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pack of the Shapeshifters (Restarted, Open, PG13)

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Pack of the Shapeshifters (Restarted, Open, PG13) Empty Pack of the Shapeshifters (Restarted, Open, PG13)

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:59 am

Disaster has struck, the Shapeshifter race has began to get hunted down by the humans, and fast! So the pack has decided to migrate and stick together in the forest. Who will you play?

Yep, sorry for the rubbish intro, so basicly, this is a Rp of young people that age from 4-35 who are trying to escape from the humans.

Average Catagories able to play.
Deer shapeshifter~ Eric
Lion shapeshifter~ Open
Wolf shapeshifter~ Perri
Horse shapeshifter~ Wolf
Jaguar Shapeshifter~ Open

Elemental catagories~
Fire wolf shapeshifter~ Open
Water Horse shapeshifter~ Open
Snow Fox Shapeshifter~ Nova
Ice Bear shapeshifter~ Andria
Plant Robin Shapeshifter~ Connor

Spirit/important Categories~
Antelope Shapeshifter spirit~ Eric
Rabbit shapeshifter Spirit~ Open
Eagle Shapeshifter Spirit~ Open
Pinemartin Shapeshifter Spirit~ Open

Highest ranks~
Pegasus/pegasi Shapeshifter~ John
Hippogriff Shapeshifter~ Vanlanthiriel

Rules~
You must ask before making a highest rank one.
No killing others without permission.
Please, try to get on in the Rp.
No ooc talking or arguing.
No over-loads of drama.
Make sure that you always try your best when typing.
More then one of that type of shapeshifter is allowed.

Bio format!

Code:
[color=cyan]Name~[/color]
[color=cyan]Age~[/color]
[color=cyan]Gender~[/color]
[color=cyan]Personality~[/color]
[color=cyan]History~[/color]
[color=cyan]Rank~[/color]
[color=cyan]Mate~[/color]
[color=cyan]Animal picture~[/color]
[color=cyan]Human picture~[/color]
[color=cyan]Crush~[/color]
[color=cyan]Other~[/color]
Pack rules~
You must obey the leaders, or whoever the two leaders have decided will be incharge for that period of time.
Fighting is allowed, but no serious close-to-death fighting is allowed.
The two Highest ranks are leaders of the pack.
LETS GET STARTED! Very Happy

Name~
Connor Grace
Age~
Gender~
Male
Personality~
Quite and feels very small in this big world, he finds it hard to fit in but he trys to be calm and relaxed. Connor will often stick with Eric, as he feels much safer and finds it funner with him.
History~
He was born into the pack, but his mother was slayed by a human which sorta ruined his past, but I can't really write much more as he hasn't lived that long.
Rank~
Plant Robin
Mate~
None
Animal picture~
Pack of the Shapeshifters (Restarted, Open, PG13) Robin_1772536b
Human picture~
Pack of the Shapeshifters (Restarted, Open, PG13) 3164778262_c2f79341e0
Crush~
None
Other~
None

Name~
Perri Amber
Age~
12/3
Gender~
Female
Personality~
Bubbly and sweet, she goes to the local highschool with her friend Alli Rusnai and LOVES to go to parties, she treats everyone like she would like to be treated, and is a very kind girl. Even though there are normal kids there, Perri acts averagly, like a normal kid.
History~
Normal really, but she was adopted into the pack. Just the same as a normal shapeshifter.
Rank~
Average Wolf shapeshifter
Mate~
None
Animal picture~
Pack of the Shapeshifters (Restarted, Open, PG13) Werewolf454
Human picture~
Pack of the Shapeshifters (Restarted, Open, PG13) Anime_girl
Crush~
This guy at school called Josh
Other~
None

Name~ Eric Sims
Age~ 16
Gender~ Male
Personality~ Eric is like Perri's older brother, he also goes the same school as her. Eric is kinda popular amoungst his friend and is never afraid to show off in public by transforming. Eric often gets the whole pack in trouble with hunters following him everywhere. His Antelope attitude often kicks in around school, No wonder his Sports teacher thinks he likes to jump...
History~
Same as Perri
Rank~
Antelope Spirit
Mate~
None
Animal picture~
Pack of the Shapeshifters (Restarted, Open, PG13) Grant's_Gazelle,_jumping,_Serengeti
Human picture~
Pack of the Shapeshifters (Restarted, Open, PG13) RedHairGreenEyesAnimeBoy
Crush~
None
Other~
None

Name~ John Klincs
Age~ 21
Gender~ Male
Personality~ Stubborn but likes to have fun, he enjoys listening to his i-pod often. But in his spare time, he is leading his pack, you rarley see him in his other form. John rules his pack well and is caring and understanding. He is quick to Accept apolgies, especially when it comes to Eric.....
History~
Normal
Rank~
Pegasi Leader
Mate~
The other leader(unknown yet)
Animal picture~
Pack of the Shapeshifters (Restarted, Open, PG13) Peacock_pegasus_print-r8a9ae7a4d00d41d0b8523a8c019cb828_y4q_400
Human picture~
Pack of the Shapeshifters (Restarted, Open, PG13) Anime_boy
Crush~
none
Other~
none

Last edited by Nicoco177 on Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:10 am; edited 3 times in total
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Pack of the Shapeshifters (Restarted, Open, PG13) Empty Re: Pack of the Shapeshifters (Restarted, Open, PG13)

Post by horsegodess Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:47 am

this sounds awsome! can i be the deer shapeshifter?
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Pack of the Shapeshifters (Restarted, Open, PG13) Empty Re: Pack of the Shapeshifters (Restarted, Open, PG13)

Post by Saviour Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:50 am

Ohhhh! Can I play the Hippogriff?? =D
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:52 am

May I rejoin with the same character just a different history?

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:55 am

Would you mind if I was the snowfox?
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:10 am

Name: Eric
Personality: surprisingly barley takes on any characteristics of his animal form, the deer. He is very sweet and all of the girls fall for his cute looks. he is very advanced and is experienced with having girlfriends. he is a senior in high school. he generally tries to stay out of the jocks and popular guys ways, but he has his very close friends. even though he is not in the popular groups, people tend to respect him because he is nice. he is very athletic and is acing gym in school. he does track and loves running. he goes on daily runs after school and loves hanging out with the pack.
Appearance: in human form he has nice hair and is slim and tall. he is not very strong, but is very fast. very cute and tall. in deer form, he is still slim, but has a set of sturdy and big antlers. he has a broad chest and is a chestnut color. in both forms, he is very attractive.

Animal form: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbxxv5key81rdzg3oo1_400.jpg

Human form: http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_images/V/VI/VIO/violet7560/1130896576_esRomantic.jpg
(just picture him a bit slimmer and more cute than hot)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:35 am

Yes, to all, I'll add Eric to the list ^^
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:13 pm

I decided to change her a little bit more

Name: Andria
Her song: The voice by c woman
Shape shift animal: Grolar/pizzly bear (Her mom was a polar bear and her dad a grizzly)
Personality: Undecided so find out (if ok)
History: Andria was born in a small pore family of four, she was the oldest out of the children. She and her little brother, Novack, grew up learning how to be warriors and escape humans but one day when she was only eight her parents were slotered...and for her brother he ran as she told him to disappearing from her life. The Hunters that murdered her family they caught her and planned to raise her then kill her in bear form whe she reached maximum hieght. When with the humans she had made a oath swearing to one day escape and find Nove or die trying. Recently she has managed to free herself after 4 horrible years of eating scrapes, being abused, and living inside a bar as a maid, sleeping in the cellar, she got free from her owners but they are hot on her trail ready to strike.
Human (but with icey blue eyes): https://2img.net/h/i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa113/Lee1959/Anime%20Favs/BrunetteGirl.gif
Bear(Same but as before): http://www.pawsforwildlife.co.uk/assets/images/Mammals/Ursus%20maritimus%20x%20Ursus%20arctos%20-%20Male.jpg
(I'll make her brother next.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:37 pm

Name~ Nova
Age~ 11
Gender~ Female
Personality~ NovA is extremely shy. she prefers to be on her own, and only trusts females. Very sensitive as well.
History~Nova was an only child, raised for several years by a loving mother before her drunkard father returned from a war. He beat Nova and her mother when he returned home from the bar each night. when her father found out that Nova was not related to him, instead the daughter of another, he murdered her mother. Nova fled to her real father, and was turned away into the woods with a week's supply of food and warm clothing.
Rank~Undecided
Mate~None
Crush~ None
Animal Picture~ http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs50/f/2009/301/4/5/Audition_for_new_Disney_movie_by_woxys.jpg
Human Picture~ http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs18/f/2007/206/2/7/Young_Adventurer_by_Zhenoa.jpg

I am aware she is an element, but she is just a normal looking fox. No one would guess she is special. Also, wild, would you mind if Nova and Andria are really hood friends? seeing as they have similar historys))
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:41 pm

Sure but Andira has yet to meet the group, her younger brother will be in it though.Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:43 pm

(OK XD)
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:50 pm

I'm still trying to find pictures xD
Do you want the hippogriff to be male of female?
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:54 pm

oh i didnt even see that there was another eric! sorry! do you want one of of us to have a nickname?
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:18 am

Saviour~ It don't really mind, it's your choice XD
HorseGodess~ I'm not too bothered, They could just be awesome kinda friends XP

Name~
Wolf
Age~
Gender~
Male/Colt
Personality~
Wolf is a quiet, peaceful character, a young boy who dosn't like to be disturbed, although, not all is known about him, so it is to be Rp'd out.
History~
Wolf was born in a old house, just his mother and him. Wolf was told he wasn't allowed to go outside, because something was 'Different about him.'
Rank~
Mate~
Animal picture~
Human picture~
Crush~
Other~

(WIP)
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:40 am

Is Andria accepted Nicole? You didn't put her up as a ice bear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:31 am

[[ I'll do female, just because it has been a long time since I've played one and it has become sort of a challenge xD If there ends up being too many girls I'll change it to a guy ]]

Name~ Vanlanthiriel [[ Beautiful Waterfall; Elvish ]]
Age~ 19
Gender~ Female
Personality~ Loyal, brave, and caring are the three best words to describe Thiri [ Thee-ree ]. She cares about her friends and family, and would do anything to ensure their safety. This includes killing others or being injured/killed herself. She despises most human after what they did to her adopted family. The only time she is insensible or heartless is when there are humans involved.
History~ She says it's unimportant, but she hates people because of it. Just a few years ago, Thiri lived with her adopted human family. However, when the humans turned against the shapeshifters, they turned against those who cared for them as well. Thiri escaped only to watch her home being burned to the ground and the ones who showed her love being buried in the ashes.
Rank~ [[ You choose? ]]
Mate~ None yet
Animal picture~
Pack of the Shapeshifters (Restarted, Open, PG13) Buckbeak_by_dragonghostangel
Human picture~
Pack of the Shapeshifters (Restarted, Open, PG13) Troll_Hunter_by_kerembeyit
[[ Credit goes to kerembeyit on Deviantart ]]
Crush~ John
Other~ Thiri may seem straight-forward and unaffected by the world, but she is undeniably sensitive to all aspects of life. When the others aren't watching she grieves for the ones she has killed and the ones that died because or for her. She tends to put on a rocky facade when the others are watching.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:49 am

Are eric and the 19 year old (sorry i forgot her name. shes the Phoenix) the oldest? also, sure thats fine. but just so the readers know which eric is doing what, my eric could develope a nickname through the thread since i dont have any ideas right now.

oh also about eric, no one knows that he is a shapeshifter except the pack. (is that how yall are doing it?)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:10 am

19 isn't the oldest, John is 21
And only the ones in Thiri's old village know she's a shapeshifter.. Dies that help?
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:34 am

Saviour~ Sure, that wouldn't really affect anything, and she's accepted ^^
Wild One~ Whoops! Forgot XD I'll add her on now.
HorseGodess~ Sure :3
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:39 am

And is nova accepted?
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:48 am

so do we need more shape shifters for the pack or can we start to topic?
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:48 pm

Name: Damon
Personality: He's a sweet young child with no fuse unless he doesn't get his way. He acts like a two year old majority of the time.
History: Very faintly dose Damon remember his past, he doesn't even remember his name. When he met the pack he was badly cut up but nothing fatle. He was lost and confused but stayed with them till the present whipped out the past and he doesn't remember anything but the sweet name Andy..which when he was a baby called Andria.
Human(But with a few freckles on the cheeks)
https://2img.net/h/i1003.photobucket.com/albums/af156/DrakeandKieve/Anime%20Guys/Picture190.jpg
Animal-
Trying to decide

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:52 pm

Ok he'll be a black lepored, do to family blood lines from far back some how causing that.
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/.a/6a00d8341c630a53ef01156ff9b1b3970c-500wI

Also are we still doing the sole mate song idea?

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:11 pm

your pic isnt showing up wild one
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:22 pm

So when do we start? =D
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next