Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Give Up (Forcer wanted please) [M/R]

Go down

Never Give Up (Forcer wanted please) [M/R] Empty Never Give Up (Forcer wanted please) [M/R]

Post by .:DesertHorse:. Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:35 pm

The striking mare walked down into the field, her long mane and tail flowing in the light breeze. She was a reasonably small mare only 15hh, but she had a mean kick and was unpredictable. Most horses said she had a split personality and she was inclined to agree with them. Once she decided she didn't like a situation she would not stick around, she had been forced before this way, losing the foal. She knew all the signs of a forcer, and was not about to let it happen again.

Many a stallion had tried to round her into his herd and many a stallion had felt the wrath of this little mare. She was dangerous when provoked and even worse when cornered with no way out. She tried to conceal her weaknesses but sometimes they would slip through and she would let someone in to her heart. All of those people had either died or left her on her own. She wanted to start a family but she was scared and vowed to wait for the right person. Then she was forced and now she does not trust a stallion no matter how kind he is to her.

This mare was beautiful and rightly so deserved an equally beautiful name, her name was Isahanith, for short Sahan.

Never Give Up (Forcer wanted please) [M/R] Schwar10

[Her Bio will be up shortly, but for people wanting to know she is 6 years old and the rare Black Forest Horse]
.:DesertHorse:.
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Never Give Up (Forcer wanted please) [M/R] Empty Re: Never Give Up (Forcer wanted please) [M/R]

Post by Guest Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:02 am

May I join please? (: I'd like to play the stallion/Forcer.

Back to top Go down

Never Give Up (Forcer wanted please) [M/R] Empty Re: Never Give Up (Forcer wanted please) [M/R]

Post by .:DesertHorse:. Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:15 pm

Sure Smile
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:29 pm

Okie thanks haha, I'll go make my bio.

Back to top Go down

Post by .:DesertHorse:. Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:10 pm

Done it yet ? ^-^
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:21 pm

Shoot! Haha I totally forgot! Hahaha do you mind if I do the bio here? Or would you rather me do it on the actual Bio section?

Back to top Go down

Post by .:DesertHorse:. Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:59 pm

Either is fine Smile
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by .:DesertHorse:. Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:04 pm

*Pokes*
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:30 am

Finally making the bio loool
Horse's Name: Zirriborro [Zee-ree-boar-ro] Its means draft horse,
Breed: Ardennes Heavy Draft Horse
Height: 17.3hh
Color: Silver Dapple Bay Roan
Eyes: Dark brown, almost black
Attitude and Personality: Very in to himself, cocky, and stuck up. Forceful and violent when he doesn't get what he wants.
History: Born in captivity. Used as a breeding stallion since the age of 2, which brought him to be a Forcer, as he saw the mare's legs hobbled so that they couldn't get away. Zee was also a professionally trained and shown Draught horse, leading the charts in pulling and single driving. ( Shown in the photo below )
Photo:
Never Give Up (Forcer wanted please) [M/R] PrinceGalwayGrows

Back to top Go down

Post by .:DesertHorse:. Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:07 pm

Awesome Very Happy, he's purty Smile
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down