Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I can so look after myself! (forcer wanted)

2 posters

Go down

I can so look after myself! (forcer wanted) Empty I can so look after myself! (forcer wanted)

Post by Silver Brumby Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:31 am

The brumby mare walked through the garden. He golden pelt glimered in the sun light. She whinned, not really calling, more for the fun of it. She had run away from her heard and was now in her first season. The mare picked up speed and cantered ahead, clearing a log and a small stream. She landed with a soft thud and slowed to a walk before lowering her head to graze step by step. Her tail swayed form side to side as she swatted flies, letting out her sweet heat scent.

I can so look after myself! (forcer wanted) A_Gold_Bullette_on_10_Aug_03-1
Silver Brumby
Silver Brumby
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

I can so look after myself! (forcer wanted) Empty Re: I can so look after myself! (forcer wanted)

Post by Spritz Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:58 am

Comet-
My eyes widen as I smell a familar scent. A mare. My nostrils widen, and take in the delicious scent. My ears perk up, and I hear a whinny. I neigh back. This was the mare. I needed to get back to buisness. I hadn't been active latley, time for me to start up again.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

I can so look after myself! (forcer wanted) Empty Re: I can so look after myself! (forcer wanted)

Post by Silver Brumby Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:06 pm

Bella's head shot up as she heard an answer to her call. Panic filled her but she didn't show it. In a small place in the back of her mind Bella had always been alittle scared of stallions, even her father. That's way she ran away in the first place. The mare looked around nervessly, trying to pinpoint his location.

Bella was an inexperienced mare who had left her herd before her mother could teach her anything about life and studs, let alone forcers. Bella whinnied back and started grazing again, her scent drifting through the air..
Silver Brumby
Silver Brumby
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:20 pm

Cobalt~
I hear a neigh and a sweet heat scent. "looks like its time for me to go" i say to myself. I gallop towrds her and stop in front of her. i cant help letting my tool hang out.
I can so look after myself! (forcer wanted) AlwaysAVirgin_MAH_7133

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Brumby Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:37 pm

Bella jumped at the call of another stallion. As the black stud galloped out of the forest she reared a little bit. She we not used to so many stallions that she didn't know, "H...Hi I'm Bella". Bella watched his tool slide out and strange thoughts filled her head, but she didn't know what to do, she couldn't bring herself to run, she looked at his face and smiled...
Silver Brumby
Silver Brumby
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:46 pm

Cobalt~
"yeah, yeah im Cobalt, i dont really care where you live, how old, and all that. Shall we?" i mount her and slide my tool inside, pumping forcefully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Brumby Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:04 pm

Bella screamed as he mounted her, forcing her open. Bella was forced to spread her kegs to take on his weight. She screamed again as he started to pump faster. She tried to kick out but his weight was to much for her...
Silver Brumby
Silver Brumby
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:30 pm

Cobalt~
i pump a little easier, i didnt want to hurt her, even though i was a forcer. steadily, i pump easy, then hard over and over.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Brumby Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:38 pm

Bella screamed again, and realised he eased up slightly but then pumped even harder than before, She wanted to kick out and run away but his weight held her still. The young mare bit her tounge and held still...
Silver Brumby
Silver Brumby
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:20 pm

(lol I dont mean anything personal against ~YEEEAUUUHHH~ he is just a stallion, lol)
I bolt forward, and knock the stallion off of her, pinning him to the ground. "Dont mess with me." I say, glaring at him.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Brumby Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:36 pm

Bella gasps as the stud is knocked off of her, nearing dragging her over in the process. She walked over and glared at the stud that had forced her. "Fool" she spat in his face. Bella was fearful to keep her rump away from both stallions, "thank you"...
Silver Brumby
Silver Brumby
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:39 pm

"Dont thank me quite yet, I dont know what he did to you." I say. I had no interest in forcing her anymore. I look up at her over the stallions body. "I'm sorry..."
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:36 pm

Cobalt~
I get up and shake off the dirt. "my work here is done." i grin. "i got you pregnant, you will be having my child" i smirk and run away into the darkness of the trees where i belong. (hes gone now)

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Brumby Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:49 am

Bella shrieked, "Ahhrr, I hate you" a tear ran down her eye as she turned away. She didn't look at the remaining stud, "It's okay, thanks for getting that fool off of me" Bella smiled at him, sincearly...
Silver Brumby
Silver Brumby
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:43 am

"Yeah." I say. She was now stuck with his foal because I hadent gotten there in time. I shake my sweaty hide.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Brumby Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:23 pm

I look at the path the forcer had taken, "Why did he do that?" I turned to the stud, i had forgot that i had been only in my first season and not that old. I still was not sure what a forcer was or why that stud had don what he did, "I'm Bella by the way"...
Silver Brumby
Silver Brumby
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:28 pm

(Can I change his name?)
Solo-
"My name is Solo." I noticed she was confused about the stud. "He got you pregnant." I say bluntly.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Brumby Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:28 pm

A grave face came soon Bella, she hated the stud and didn't want to carry his foal but she didn't know is she would be able to kill it, so that the forcers bloodline would not continue. "Okay" was all she could manage to say. There was a moment of awkward silence. She stared blankly into nothing, then she had a plan, she smiled at the stud, she was going to raise the foal but she was not sure how yet. "It's a pleasure to meet you Solo" Bella smiled at him and turned towards the creek to get a drink...
Silver Brumby
Silver Brumby
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:32 pm

Solo-
"You too." I walk with her towards the stream, thirsty from the fight.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Brumby Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:24 am

I smiled as Solo followed me but kept my rump to the side. I was not a mind reader but after what had just happened i was not going to take any chances. I took a long drink from the stream and trotted over to a half rotten log. I lowered my head to graze, keeping my eye on the stud...
Silver Brumby
Silver Brumby
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:44 am

Solo-
I could see that the mare was afraid of me. "It's ok, if you want me to go, I can." I say, and walk off a little bit to give her the space she wanted.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Brumby Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:53 am

Bella raised her head and looked at Solo, a worried look on her face, what if he comes back she thought, "No it's okay, I'm just a but on edge after what just happened, you don't have to go" the mare smiled at him as she walked a little bit closer and loomed into Solo's eyes...
Silver Brumby
Silver Brumby
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:24 pm

Solo-
I nodded, then frowned as she stared into my eyes and stepped closer. "What?" I ask, wondering what she needed. I stare back into her big,unbelieving eyes. I shook my head, thinking about the forcer.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down