Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reality Isn't Always Real[R] (S I O N)

2 posters

Go down

Reality Isn't Always Real[R] (S I O N) Empty Reality Isn't Always Real[R] (S I O N)

Post by Tayssi Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:20 am

The wind blew through her smooth brown hair, her dark grey eyes staring at the sunset from the roof of the hotel. The wind grew harsher and she moved her hand up to push her hair behind her ears. She laid back and stared at the orange sky with a contented sigh. These were the days which Savannah loved. To just sit down and relax, not having to worry about Child Welfare tracking her down and trying to drag her into their confinements. To be honest, Sav knew that it wasn't because she was still classified as a child. It was because, somehow, they had learnt of her secret. They knew that she was a shifter. A bald eagle shifter. Child Welfare and many other places were after her to hand her in to the government. That way they could get some cash. A big sum of money just to hand in an innocent young girl for something she had no way of stopping.
Groaning, Sav pushed herself to her feet and stretched her arms high above her head with a yawn. She couldn't go to bed yet, it was way too early. Grumbling something under her breath, Sav leapt from the roof, shifting quickly into a large bald eagle and flying off towards the sun. After who knows how long, Sav perched on a tree and then shifted into her human form and sat down, leaning against the thick sturdy trunk and sitting on the branch with a sigh.
She leaned her head back and stared through the branches and leaves, at the darkening sky. She closed her eyes for a moment, loving the feeling of the wind as it brushed against her skin gently. After about an hour, Sav sighed again and then slid from the branch and landed agily onto the ground with a grunt. Standing up straight, Sav started walking through the forest and socked her head to the side, listening to the sounds of the sleeping animals.

(sorry >.<)
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Reality Isn't Always Real[R] (S I O N) Empty Re: Reality Isn't Always Real[R] (S I O N)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:52 am

" Hurry! Don't let him get away!" The Police yelled outloud. Pointing up their guns at Dra as he kept running through the ally way, he chuckled lightly and looked over his shoulder.
Shaking his head before turning a sharp corner. He could hear the police yell out to him, to 'Stop!' and 'Halt!' but Dra wouldn't dare. He just kept on running until he seen a ladder hooked to the side of a building. smirking, he climbed up it. The police hot on his tail. As soon as he reached the top a bullet was shot up at him. Jerkign away before it could be erected into his leg.
Dra let out a brief sigh before slowly standing. Dusting off himself before taking a step towards the edge. Guns were pointed at him, grinning his eyes traveled to the ladder seeing a police man start to climb up it. Cursing under his breath, he bent down next to it and began to unattached the ladder from the building.
After he was done Dra held the tip of the ladder in his palms before letting it go. Watching as it fell backwards, the men yelled out loudly as the man on the ladder landed ontop of them.
Rolling his eyes, he immediately turned sharply. He picked up his pace to leap up into the air. Transforming into an enormous Phoenix, letting out a screetch he flapped his wings to gather wind beneath him. Then let go to bolt up into the air, he flames aorund him shone brightly. He scanned below him, letting out another screetch and directing himself down towards the forest below. He blew out his flames and formed back into his normal self.
Letting out a heavy sigh, he huffed and grunted. Adjusting himself onto the branch, letting on of his elgs hang over it and the other haunched up close to his chest. He let the gentle breeze ruffle his hair. His muscles tence as they rippled slightly.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Reality Isn't Always Real[R] (S I O N) Empty Re: Reality Isn't Always Real[R] (S I O N)

Post by Tayssi Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:33 am

Suddenly, the forest animals stirred and Sav stiffened as she heard the sounds of rustling. Her light brown hair shifting slightly in the breeze which had picked up slightly. The temperature rose by a few degrees and Savannah stopped mid stride and looked around. A flash of fire came through the tree canopy momentarily before it vanished. The sight confused her. Staring at where the fire had vanished, Sav sped into a quick jog and went towards where she had seen it. Soon enough, she stopped, but she saw no fire. "What the-?" Sav started but then cut herself off, utterly confused.
Running a hand through her hair, Sav's dark grey eyes turned back towards the sky above her. That was when she noticed something. A leg. Of a human, of course. Which was hanging over a branch. Following the leg upwards, over a hunched over torso, arms and then finally the face of a young man. Staring up at him, still completely confused and dumfounded, Sav glanced int he direction the flames had been before they vanished. She lookled back at the man and cocked her head to the side.
She ran a hand through her hair again with a light sigh before another cold wind blew and she shivered. She probably should've grabbed a jacket. Instead she was in short denim shorts and a navy blue singlet top. Sav stared at the man again, "um, hi?" she said, a question lingering in her tone.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:27 am

Dra jerked his he'd around, leaping from the tree branch and landing roughly on the ground. Sweat glands rolling down between the creases of his Abbs. He cocked his head in sheer confusion at the young women. He heard her soft sweet voice ring in his ears. He held his head high before replying. " Yes?" He asked slightly giving a dip of his head to greet her.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:10 am

Savannah watched as the man jumped down and landed evenly on the ground. Beads of sweat rolled down his bare chest and she just had to look away. Why was he here? Who was he? Did he have any connection to that weird fire? The young man's voice snapped her back to reality and she looked over at him, her dark grey eyes staring at him intently before she took a slight step back. "Um, i'm sorry. I didn't mean to seem rude, or anything. I just didn't expect anyone to be here," she said quietly, glancing away from the half naked man and into the dark trees.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down