Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dream Becomes Reality (R/Hobbit)

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

A Dream Becomes Reality (R/Hobbit) Empty A Dream Becomes Reality (R/Hobbit)

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:54 pm

There I was,just like my father. I stood in the stand at the auction house,holding a pair of keys. They finally let the buyers walk downstairs in pairs of three since the girls were short nowadays. My father bought and used sex slaves,and I took after him. My blonde and naturally curved hair brought out my gorgeous blue eyes. I had a nice six pack,and I was very big below. I stood about six feet and seven inches,a round face and buff arms. As I walke past the cells,I entered one with a fine young woman. There was many ways to make sure if get pleasure. I slipped my finger into her,two of them at once and felt inside her. I smirked.. Perfect. Now,her reaction..
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

A Dream Becomes Reality (R/Hobbit) Empty Re: A Dream Becomes Reality (R/Hobbit)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:59 pm

Jess
I jolted awake from his fingers and screamed bloody murder and hit him in the face,"Get away from me you pervert." I yelled going into the corner that was as far away from him as possible as I had been kidnapped from my own apartment. I was about Seventeen years old with long curvy red hair that framed my face and deep blue eyes. I had very large breasts, gorgeous ass, and a very good athletic body. I was panting from my frightened heart.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:03 pm

I sighed,watching her scurry away. She'd be a tough one,but she /was/ a tight one. I talked to her master,finally setting a deal with him. We should habds to assure the deal was made,turning around to the girl. A few minutes later,three men came inside the cell. The restrained Jess,tying her arms behind her back and putting on a blind fold. I walked away,letting him know my address. The men did go harsh on Jess,looking around as they had a great bulge. One man lifted her up,carrying her outside of the cell as other woman screamed from certain /tests/ men gave.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:07 pm

I was screaming and struggling,"Stop please I'm begging, I'll do anything just stop." I said desperate to be able to see and not be tied up. I kicked with my legs trying to get at the men that were doing this. "Let me go you bastard! I don't deserve this." I said yelling as I tried to get my hands free as I had sharp nails that could hurt them.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:11 pm

The men fussed with her,one grabbing both her legs while the other held the rope. The third man looked over her body,then stopped them. He was reading the address the man gave them. It had more then a address,but a note. He sighed,continuing walking with the men. "Shut up!" One yelled at her,smacking her across the face. As minutes went by,tgey fought her to put on tight jeans and a barely fitting shirt. They kept her eyes covered,now dragging her to a van. They were going for Estavon's place.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:17 pm

I used one of the guys for leverage and kicked at the man in front of me as I could scarcely see but I got my target and used my mouth to get the fold off of my eyes and ran from them screaming for help as I ran. I ran into a crowded place.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:21 pm

Before anyone noticed,the third man ran up to her with a rag. He shoved it in her mouth,letting her Breathe in the fine.. Chloroform. They now dragged her sleeping body to the van,looking suspicious. Sure,some people notified but,they did know about the sex slaves and have some of their own. After a twenty minute drive,they have arrived at their destination. It was a mansion,no,castle! It was pure stone,and barely any windows. It was surrounded by iron gates and tall walls,along with flowers surrounding it.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:24 pm

I started to wake up, one of my breasts almost coming out of the shirt. I moved around thinking I was in my apartment, I basically was laying on top of a guy my pussy not far from his dick. I snuggled up to one of them since he was warm and I was cold

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:54 am

One man glared at her,watching her with sick intentions. He male she was on had to resist his urge to rape her,as the owner didn't want her /trained/ yet. As they pulled up to the place,the man grabbed her around the waist and tugged her out. They led her towards the castle,knocking on the dungeon like doors. They flew open,the man from before smirking. "Hello." He greeted. They then settled business,paying them and taking the girl by her arm. "Okay."
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:57 am

I saw the man and got out of the mans arms and ran for freedom,"No." I said sprinting as fast as I could. I looked around seeing the fences I knew I couldn't climb but that didn't mean I wouldn't try to stay out of his grasp

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:07 pm

One man went to chase her,but he grabbed him by the shoulder. "Let her tire herself out." The men then lifted,locking the gates. They only cared about money,and walked into the van. They drove off,and he watched her scurry. He would soon seek his wolf after her.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:11 pm

I stopped and locked eyes with him,"You won't have me, I won't let you rape me." I yelled at him as I stayed away from him. I looked around the yard looking for something high as I heard something that sounded like some kind of dog.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:16 pm

He smirked,listening to her. His finger pushed a button that was placed on the brick walks. "Release Raja." He spoke into it. He let it go,now folding his arms over his chest. A loud howl was heard,gates opening and a sudden rough padding. There it was. It was a massive grey wolf,it's coat perfectly kept while its fangs grew out of its mouth. It chased after her.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:18 pm

I screamed and swung a some what thick stick at the beast,"Stay away beast." I said looking around to where I could get away. I was panicking now, I knew if I asked him to keep that dog from me he'd make me go to him which I wouldn't do

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:22 pm

Raja ran through the stick,taking no effect what so ever. He leaped onto the girl,sinking his fangs into her stomach and carrying her back towards the door. Estavon laughed,watching Raja come back with his new slave.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:24 pm

I screamed in pain. I passed out with the blood lose soon after...

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:30 pm

Estavon took the girl,petting Raja before he returned to his part of the world. He carried her up fleets of stairs,then into his chambers. It was a big room,with a big bed. It had chains,heavy chains on each bed post and curtains to hide them from the outside world. He put the girl on the bed,taking off her shirt and biting his lower lip. He worked the tight jeans off,and then chained her to the bed. Her legs were at an almost impossible angel,while her arms were chained high. Her head rested on a pillow,her body was perfectly exposed. With a sigh,he went into the bathroom to clean himself up.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:32 pm

I started to wake up slowly, I opened my eyes and looked around the room hearing something from the bathroom. I tried to move my arms and legs as I was cold, my heart started to race,"Let me go!" I yelled crying softly

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:35 pm

Estavon heard her scream from under the water in the shower,giggling. Oh this would be a fun night. He turned it off,walking out of the sliding doors and drying himself off. He came out,completely nude and locked the door. His eyes fixed on her,coming completely erect before whispering "Shh.." And walking closer to her.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:39 pm

My eyes showed fear as I struggled against the chains. I tried to close my legs to deny him access from between my legs,"Please sir leave me alone, I didn't do anything to deserve this." I said sobbing. My chest heaving with being so upset and fearful of this man. I closed my eyes trying to wake up from this horrible dream that I was having

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:42 pm

"That's not my problem." He said cruelly. He crawled up to her,his hips swinging a bit as he eyed her jugs. He fondled with one,then jammed into her. He didn't care if she liked it or not,it was for his own pleasure. He went deeper,one hand gripping her waist to push her into him. He was swelling already,her body so tight on him it was almost ridiculous.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:46 pm

I arched my neck and let out a shrill scream of pain. I tried to use my legs to dislodge him from me but it didn't give me much access to do it. I pulled at the chains that held my wrists, one bleeding slightly. I arched my body trying to get away from him,"Please..." I said sobbing as tears went down my soft smooth cheeks, my hair slightly covering my breasts from his view

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/beautiful-redheaded-girls-redheads-12.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:50 pm

Estavon growled. He hated the ones that pleaded. To shut her up,he pounded more quickly and roughly into her. He searched for that spot within her,his hand brushing her hair off her chest. He lifted up to her head,sliding a hand under her chest as her body perfectly arched with his. He kissed her roughly,sucking out her air before breaking the bond.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:53 pm

I smiled slightly and bit his lip hard, I tasted blood in my mouth, and I spit in his face,"Bastard." I said laughing as I used all the leverage I had to get at his skin to bite him like he deserved for what he's done to me emotionally and physically. I bit my lip through the pain of him going so hard inside my tight walls as it hurt so bad as blood trickled out from between my legs

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:58 pm

Estavon growled,slapping her across the face. She'll need a muzzle for what she's been doing. He started to reach his climax,his thick tool pounding into her spot now. He let go of her back,reaching down toward her hips again. He released all his seed into her,some pouring out between the cracks. He clawed her hips as this happened,then kept pounding into her.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next