Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Safiira, a loving white wolf looking for a mate. (pg-13)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Safiira, a loving white wolf looking for a mate. (pg-13) Empty Safiira, a loving white wolf looking for a mate. (pg-13)

Post by horsegodess Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:13 pm

Safirra wanders through the brambles of thorns. she is almost at the clearing. But first she must clean up to impress a male. she licks herself clean. her white coat gleaming with the full moon reflecting on it. she is a unique breed a rare one with all white fur. Safirra hopes that this wont repel any males from being her mate. she ventures into the clearing, howling to make her presence known to any potential mates.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Safiira, a loving white wolf looking for a mate. (pg-13) Empty Re: Safiira, a loving white wolf looking for a mate. (pg-13)

Post by Dark**Light Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:53 pm

Flame padded through the forest when he heard a howl. He was looking for a mate and he may have just found one. But he wasn't just looking for a mate...he was looking for a soul-mate. Someone to lead a pack with him. Flame howled back and ran into the clearing. He spotted the wolf and gazed upon her beauty. She was a pure white angel...Flame approached her and sat down in front of her.

(Flame: http://www.mykewolf.com/mykepix/sm/mykealphawolf.jpg there is a human there...but there isnt. THE HUMAN IS NOT THERE)
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Curled up in a hole ready for the cold embrace of death

Back to top Go down

Safiira, a loving white wolf looking for a mate. (pg-13) Empty Re: Safiira, a loving white wolf looking for a mate. (pg-13)

Post by horsegodess Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:01 pm

(wow hes old. lol. btw thanks for responding.)

Safirra faced the wolf that had awnsered her call. "hello" she said. her smooth voice flowing through the air like honey.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:22 pm

(yeah...he was the oldest I had. He's about 7-8 years old. But that was the best pic I could find)
Flame listened to her beautiful voice and replied with an equal, "Hello..my name is Flame. What is yours?" His voice was strong and firm as he said his greeting. But it was also kind and soft.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:14 pm

(you owned him?)
"it is a pleasure to meet you Flame. my name is Safirra." She stepped forward, tail wagging. she licked his cheek in greeting.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:48 am

(no...I mean his bio...I have all puppies and younger wolves like Silver, but Flame is the oldest wolf I have)

Flame wagged his tail and licked her cheek in greeting. He didn't want to rush things because he could tell that she was looking for a family...so was he. Flame nuzzled her gently and then sat down and said
"You have a beautiful coat..."
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:34 pm

"thank you. so do you." Saffira said. her voice was sweet and loving.

(ill put her bio.) https://horseisland.rpg-board.net/t10933-saffira-a-loving-white-wolf#291839
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:35 am

Flame looked at her and said
"Thank you....so where do you come from?" Flame smiled and looked around for any other wolves. He caught the scent of a strange female wolf who was pregnant. I took another whiff of the air and found out that she was being chased by another wolf....her mate....he was angry and was probably angry at her. The pregnant wolf smelled of another wolf....like Silver....a small wolf Flame et when he was younger. Probably his sister....the pregnant wolf came bolting through the clearing, noticed me and yelled,
"Tell Silver I am sorry!" The male came running after her and howled
"You wont be able to tell him yourself because I'M GONNA KILL YOU AND YOUR FAMILY! INCLUDING YOUR STUPID BROTHER, SILVER!" The female ran back into the woods with the male at her tail.
"I knew Silver....he escaped the animal compound when he was a pup....I don't know what happened to him...anyways, back to you....well...I told you where I came from....the animal compound.....I was born there.....I escaped there before Silver got the idea and escaped....." I stopped talking about silver and sat down beside her.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:17 pm

(is it okay if i picture your wolf a bit younger? i am not picturing them as old wolfs, just in their mid lives. you know? young enough to be great parents and be able to play with their kids and stuff.)

"where is your family?" Saffirra asked. "shouldnt you have one by now?" she looked off into the full moon.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:43 pm

(yeah, thats what I was hoping you would do...)
I looked at Saffira and said
"All of y family died at the Animal Compound....they were taken to a back room and never came out." I looked into Saffira's eyes and asked
"What about your family? Shouldn't you have a pack?"
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:10 pm

"i am so sorry." she said. "i did have a pack and a mate but he died in a fight and the females and pups were forced to flee from the other male. i am trying to find or start a new pack now. i am very devoted and loyal to my pack."
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:17 pm

Flame stared at Saffira. He smiled and nuzzled her. She was all he was looking for in a mate. Flame smiled and said
"I have never had a pack...it must be wonderful...but I mean, how should I know. For all I know, pack life could be horrible." I immediately shut up and looked back at Saffira.
"So, on a completely random and unrelated note, if you had pups...what would you name them??" I smiled and then looked into Saffira's perfect and loving eyes. I was determined to have her as mine. She was a beautiful wolf and was everything I wanted in a mate.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:30 pm

"well, i would name them based on how they look, their personalities, or where they were born. how about we wait untill they are born?" Safirra said to him hinting that she would like to have pups together.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:50 pm

Flame got the hint and smiled.
"Yeah...me too." Flame said softly. He looked into Saffira's eyes and then nuzzled her, showing her that he got the hint. Flame looked at her again and then said
"So..."Flame paused, "When would you prefer to have pups? Summer or before spring...or even in winter...Just asking...so we can plan ahead...you know.." Flame stopped and then smiled. "So when would you like to have pups?" Flame hastily asked, trying to change the subject...but failing miserably. Flame smiled lightly and then moved to sit down beside Saffira.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:18 pm

Safirra gently nuzzled him back. she slid her head under his chin and walked under his neck, pressing the rest of her furry body against his chest. She curled up her tail so it brushed against his face when she walked underneath him. "lets just wait untill the moment feels right." Safirra said.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:53 pm

Flame smiled and said
"Yeah...lets wait." He rubbed against Saffira as she walked under him and then said
"So where should we mark our territory?" Flame looked into Saffira's eyes and knew. She was the one.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:56 am

"lets try to find some unused land so we dont have to fight for it." Safirra said as she began to walk into the thick of the woods. She really adored Flame and hoped that another younger wolf would not take her from him.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:35 pm

I followed behind Saffira as she lead us into the woods. I could smell unfamiliar wolves. We were a bit close to another wolf's territory.
"We should move a bit farther that way..." I said, directing my nose away from the strange territory.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:25 pm

Safirra held her nose a bit higher while walking, in order to catch waves of the scents of unfarmiliar wolves. When shadow told her to head off from the unfarmiliar wolves, it was only after a few seconds that hse could smell them. she moved away from the scent and continued their long journey.

After about four hours, Safirra started to get tired. her feet ached. she was panting. she was now at a slow walk, and made the decision that it would be most efficient if they stopped for a rest, then started fresh in an hour or so. she sat down next to a fallen-rotting log. she layed down.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:59 am

I followed behind Saffira as she walked away from the unfamiliar territory. I noticed she was gotting tired. Whe she laid down, I curled protectively around her and gave hre a loving nuzzle, and lick. I put my head over her shoulder and I took a swift sniff to see if there were any other male woles around, who mght force her. I was confident that no one would attack us...I just hoped that I was right...
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:49 pm

Safirra felt Flame curl around her. She felt his body heat radiating, keeping her warm. his fur was soft, not tough or stiff like most of the other wolves she had known. maybe it had been worn down over time. She felt safe with him. he was now her shield, her house, her heart. she was fully devoted to him. she loved that feeling of being stable and safe with him by her side. she snuggled up closer. she tucked her wet black nose under her snow sprinkled tail. their different colored fur which may at first seemed to contrast, was intwined with another. like she was a part of him, and him, her. she snuggled closer and breathed deeply. she gave a little whimper. she didn't know why, but she needed to let these newly discovered emotions out. Safirra knew that she loved flame and she wanted him to know that she is devoted to him.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:06 pm

I smiled and then said
"You know...you should get some sleep. We have a big day tomorrow...finding a territory and all...and trust me...you can sleep now. I will protect you." I said softly. I nuzzled her one last time and then I kept watch for a bit. I smiled and when I was sure she was asleep, I said
"I love you...." I sniffed the air again and I smelled a large brute wolf.
"Saphirra...wake up...we've got trouble..." I whispered. I stood up and then I stood in front of her. I snarled deeply and puffed up to a large stance. I was 1 1/2 feet taller that my usual height. I growled and lunged at the enemy brute. I pinned him down with ease and then recognized him.
"Silver?" I said. Silver smiled and then he noticed Saphirra.
"Hi Sahpira..." He said softly. Silver got up and then ran off away from us...toward the other wolf pack...then I realized silver wasn't the brute. I turned around and over the bush, a large, black wolf snarled and then lunged at me. I sidestepped his attack and pinned him down. I snarled and growled in a low, menacing, voice
"Stay away from Saphira!" The brute whimpered and ran off...away from Saphira and I.
"Saphira...you are safe now...and did you recognize Silver? Did you know him? Because he apparently knew you..." I aksed inquisitively. I smiled and said
"No matter...you're safe now..." I said as I nuzzled Saphira.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:27 pm

Safirra fell closed her eyes slowly and let the heat of her mate sooth her to sleep. then after only a few minutes of sleep, Safirra was startled awake by Flame. she spotted the wolf coming closer. it was not only until he was a couple of feet away when Safirra recognized him. It was Silver. Then suddenly she heard Flame growl deeply in his chest. she turned around and saw the other wolf. this one she did not recognize. she stood beside Flame, growling. her teeth were bared. Then flame attacked. she stood back, observing the fight. Flame seemed to be winning, but if the power shifted, she would jump in and fight for her new mate, even if it meant death. Flame kept control and eventually pinned the wolf down. he ran away whimpering.

"oh, Silver? yes i know him." she said awnsering Flame's question. "we... we met during the winter a few years ago and he helped me through it. we became very fond of each other during that time." Saffira said. she nuzzled Flame to assure him that she loved him now and not Silver. "we should get out of here." Safirra said, changing the topic. "we don't want to run into any more unfriendly wolves."
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:41 pm

I smiled and said
"So did you care for Silver?" I stopped myself and then I continued,
"Let's not worry about that. We should head a bit more that way." I directed my tail farther away from the wolf pack's scent and then I started walking slowly. I was still on guard from the attack of the other wolf. I let out a warning bark and then I looked back at Saphira. I smiled and said
"I think we will want to mark our territory as soon as possible. That way we will have a better chance of fending off rogues. Also, we might be lucky enough to have a few tag a long members of the pack. But I will always know that you and I started this wonderful family." I smiled and started to trot farther away from the enemy territory.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:40 pm

Safirra followed. she sniffed the air and looked around. she saw a small clearing with a small stream. a thin layer of ice shielded the top of the stream, the rocks sticking out, the ice slightly melted around them. bubbles glided along the bottom side of the ice. in a thin patch of woods near the stream there was a hill, which would be a perfect location for a den. She stopped and looked over at her mate.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next