Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Love As Sweet As Dark Chocolate (ORIGINAL..RRRRRR!!! XXX!!! Very graphic, not for the faint of heart. MATURE!)

Go down

A Love As Sweet As Dark Chocolate (ORIGINAL..RRRRRR!!! XXX!!! Very graphic, not for the faint of heart. MATURE!) Empty A Love As Sweet As Dark Chocolate (ORIGINAL..RRRRRR!!! XXX!!! Very graphic, not for the faint of heart. MATURE!)

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:46 pm

~Past
“Saint, I said no...”
“Why baby? It will be okay...i promise.”
The feeling of her skin against mine was irresistible. The sweet painted mare I had pressed to me was like none other. Her aroma was more than I could handle but I kept my hormones under control.
“Saint...I'm serious..please stop..” she begged.
She tried to back up, pressing her sexy rump to the tree I had her pinned against. I pressed my chest against her's, rubbing gently against it as I arched my neck around her's and nibbled her shoulders. She couldn't help but moan softly. Her moan turned me on even more which increased my growing sexual desire. Stifling a grunt, I press into her and begin to breathe down her neck, my soft breath lingering against her skin...
“Kara, your fine. I promise it wont hurt and I will make it pleasurable....” I cooed into her ear. She snorts and pulls her neck away.
“Saint, I know you will be careful..but I don't think I'm ready..” she cried.
“NO! I promise, I will be gentle and you are very ready...” I responded shortly.
I stared deeply into her dark blue eyes using my lying black ones to speak with her's to get her to understand...
“I think I'm ready then...” she began, slowly pulling her ass away from the tree. I backed up to give her room and once her tail swished slightly, the scent of her pussy nearly drove me insane. The sweet smell made my cock begin to harden and slowly extend from its sheath.
“baby...your perfect..” I moan against her flank as I rest my muzzle there.
”I changed my mind...” Kara said quickly, her fear rising and her rejection turning me on even more.
“Baby...” I whisper darkly.
“NO! Saint, I said NO!” she said sternly.
“No one denies me!” I growl and I spring up onto my powerful hind legs. I lurch forward and latch onto her back with my front legs, gripping her sides. She squealed and tried to get away. I clamped down header. My cock was fully erect and her pussy was surprisingly moist. I grin and begin rubbing my hard tool against her lips until she moaned softly.
“Saint..please stop...” she cried.
“Shut the fuck up you slut!” I grunted.
Pulling back, I take perfect aim and thrust forward with such force that I could feel her inner lining ripping and her walls expanding around my large tool. She screamed and cried out in pain which only added to the intensity. I pulled out quickly and pushed in faster. Feeling her tightness around my veined cock was so good that I knew I would cum soon. I pushed her forward until her face was pressed into the tree and her screams filled my ears.
“Stop moving! The less you move, the more pleasurable it will be...” I hiss in her velvet ear.
“Fuck you!” she squealed.
“Don't. You. Ever!” I growled and pulled back my lips to expose my fangs. Pulling my head back as I continue my deep dives into her body, I come down and sink my teeth into her shoulder. Her blood curling scream pierced the now night air and I allowed her wonderful blood to flood my mouth with sexual tastes. I groaned loudly as I felt myself preparing to cum. She cried out painfully and I was about to blow...
“Saint...i..cant..it hurts to much..” she pleaded.
“Shut your mouth, whore!” I grumble and her agony set me over the top.
I yank my head back and grunt, my balls squeezing tight to release my sperm. She screamed and I groaned loudly, my tool squirting its lifeless seed into her womb.

I stopped thrusting into her, my orgasm slowly fading away as I put all my weight onto her to rest. I was breathing heavy and so was she, sweat covering us both. I groan and slide off the back of her, my tool slowly coming out of her pussy with me. I stand behind her knowing she wasn't going away because the moment I was off, she fell to the ground in a heap. I chuckle darkly as I peer under my leg, my cock hanging limply beneath me covered in blood and cum.
“Darling, wasn't that fun?” I hiss in her ear as I lean down over her bloody body.
She mumbled something and I just laughed halfheartedly as I licked her all over, nipping her in tender spots just to taste her blood and hear her muffled whimpers. Her eyes were rolling in their sockets once I was finished, her feminine body laying almost lifeless in the grass with tiny holes pooling with blood and staining her painted coat. Grinning, a deadly gleam in my eyes as I backed away and stared at her, I said, “Kara, you were great tonight...”
I saw her stomach heave in a fail to grunt and I just laughed as I walked away into the darkness.

~Present~
“Curse the wind..” I grunt as I walk across the open plain where the autumn's tender gale blew around me. Out of all of mother nature's weather, I loathed the wind the most. The snow I didn't mind and the scorching heat wasn't a bother either, but the blustering wind that always whipped my mane and tail around like string was annoying. It hurt sometimes and to me, pain is pleasure.
Keeping an even pace, I draw close to the looming forest not far ahead. The towering trees the color of a raven's feathers in the dreary night sky promised me protection and solitude. There was no guiding light besides the half moon since most of the stars were hidden by dark clouds. Shuddering from the nipping wind, I move into a brisk canter. I finally reach the the trees and pull up short, sliding to a halt and turning on my heels. I peer across the plain I had just dominated and seek out the tree tops on the opposing side. I cant help but smile at the memories of those trees.
“Kara...” I moan softly as her image fills my perverse mind and the ultimate feeling of her around me begins to arouse my dulled sexuality. Shaking away the thought, I turn back to the woods and start to walk into them.
Thankful for the tree's protection from the chilly gale, I concentrate on the eerie silence that has developed upon my arrival. The air was thick and dense, the gray fog hovering above the ground and clinging to my hooves. With every step I took, it looked like I was walking on air. The forest was pitch black, but with my immortal senses I could see everything perfectly which gave way to my ability of seeking out prey easily. The only sound besides my low breathing and the crunching of leaves beneath my strong hooves, is the sound of the branches grinding together from the howling wind above. I smirk knowing it couldn't reach me. Walking alone, the way I preferred to travel, gave time and peace to sort through my thoughts. Of course, my first thought was always sex and the desirable pleasure behind it. After that sick thought came the wondrous face of Kara..again. It only seemed right that she be the one popping up most since she was my most resent, but she wasn't my best. Iv forced raped other mares in my long lifetime, enjoying every pounding to every scream. If a mare didn't full fill my lusting needs, I killed her with a simple injection of lethal poison or I harshly forced my tool to far inside of her. Seeing one withering in pain and agony always turned me on more but seeing something die from my doing in front of my dark eyes always gave way to pure satisfaction. But why was Kara appearing so often in my head now? Usually, a mare I just raped lasted in my mind for a day or two and then never appeared again until I chose to remember it. Sure she was fun to torture and was very stubborn which only helped my case, not her's but all in all she wasn't the very best I ever had. No, Mandesa was the best. From her silky gold coat to the scared yet confident look in her blue eyes, she was gorgeous. I come to a fast flowing creek to drink and I allow the sexy memory to take over me.
It was a warm spring day and I had been locked away in the forest the entire winter season with nothing to do. Growing anxious to find a female other than the ones here at home whom I sexed often, I burst from my home and race towards a familiar meadow beyond the valley where I knew many mares would be. I was born here so I knew things...Having only taken me a day to cross the valley, I was pleased to see my birthing site within my gaze. Playing it cool, I slow my pace as I near and keep an eye out for any other lusty stallion searching like me. They were looking for love, I was looking for pleasure. A small band of mares huddled together stood grazing not far from where I was hidden. I started seeking out a worthy mare, one that I thought deserved my agonizing love. I couldn't seem to find the perfect one so I decided to settle for the closet one until a voice behind me seized my plans.
“Cant find the perfect one?”
I whip my head around with a furious growl to meet the blue eyes of my destiny. Startled, I slowly turn around my entire being and face the mare. Regaining myself, I stand up tall and eye her over as I respond, “It appears I cant..” in a dark and dangerous voice.
She lifts her nose and rolls her eyes, “Me either Wonder Boy..”
I knew I had to keep my cool and my raging hormones under control at this point if I was to get this mare.
“Who are you beauty?” I ask of her as she began to walk away, not leaving me but asking me with her body to join, I joined her with a slick and silent movement.
“I'm Mandesa. And you are?” she shot back.
“God's Saint, but call me Saint.” I answer with fake warmth in my voice.
Mandesa nods her head and keeps walking, leading me farther into the thin forest. I keep even pace with her as she goes, my mind racing with thoughts of where she was taking me and what would happen. I knew the answer to that one and the farther in we went, the more closer she drew to her fate.
I pull up short and nuzzle her rump asking her to stop too. “What is it?” she asks. I keep silent and just stand there studying her. I let my eyes drink in her glamorous palomino form, her golden coat shiny and healthy. Her strong legs were covered in four solid white stockings that matched her brilliant blaze on her face. With every graceful movement, her feminine muscles moved with her. Her flowing white locks were like silky strands of pure beauty that seemed to float around her, but her eyes were what caught my attention the most. They were rich, deep, and almost complete royal blue. I would hate having to ruin them but I would love seeing the pain reflect in them.
“Oh, its nothing. I just need to stop and rest.” I answer her with a well played smile.
Mandesa nods her head but says, “A strong looking stallion like yourself needs a rest? Ha!”
I laugh lightly, her comments about my build and her sexy way of laughing had me going and I knew this would be good..if could get her to cooperate.
“So why have you traveled so far stud?” she asked lamely as she started grazing.
I turn to look at her and walk over carefully, moving very close to her body before I answered. “You answered that yourself. I came looking for the perfect one..” I rest my muzzle on her whither and smile darkly.
“Ah, me too.” she adds softly.
Hearing the distant sorrow and need in her sweet voice, I knew she was what I wanted and I was what she needed. “Mandesa, would you be willing to share love with me?” I ask, sounding innocent. I could feel the chills I was giving her and that was a plus. She elevated her head and looked me over for a while. “If you mean mating, no but by a relationship then yes..” she answered.
I was grinning like a fool who had just hit the jackpot, literally. We spent a few months together, our fake relationship turning out well until she came into her first heat season of the year. She showed no interest in mating with me, but I would change that.
“Mandesa...I think its time we started a family..” I offered one day.
She looked startled. “Um, Saint..I uh..don't think so.” she said.
We went back and forth for hours until I couldn't handle her deadly scent any more and I lunged at her. She cried out as I knocked her to the ground and planted myself over her. Smiling evilly, I used my legs and strength to get her onto her stomach. At first she refused to move so I sunk my fangs into the spot behind her ears and lifted her into the position I wanted. She was crying and begging that I spare her but I was already to excited and driven with the need to mate. Knowing she wasn't going to move, I back up to nuzzle under her tail and expose her pink and plump pussy. She whimpered and suddenly struggled to her feet. This was helpful but I pushed her forward into a rock so she couldn't move.
“Oh, Mandesa. You dirty little whore..” I laugh.
She whimpers my name and I suck in a deep breath loving how it made my tingling sheath allow my cock to slide free. I began to lick her genitalia, her moans filling my head and feeding my wants until I couldn't hold on any longer. Ignoring her pleas as I rear up and land on her back, I nibble her withers and rub my erect tool all over her holes. Knowing I could have fun with her, I chose to dive deep into her anus first. Her painful scream excited me and I sexed her for hours on end until she couldn't stand any more.
Dismounting, I stand over her crumpled body with a dark grin.
“Mandesa, you are mine now.” I hiss in her ear before dragging my fangs along her throat and clamping down with deadly force.
After I left her, she found me again back at my home. She was different though. Somehow id managed to make her one of me and the only difference about her was her eyes. Instead of the blue, they were now a pure white lie. That's when I knew my destiny was to follow in my father's footsteps and create a clan of my own. Mandesa was my first mare.
Coming out of my dreamy memory, I find myself still standing by the creek but my tool is hanging out and fully erect. “Great.” I mumble as I cross the creek. I was thankful it was dark and no creature would be able to see my manhood, but it still bothered me. I had a hard time keeping my body under control the first few years of my new life and even in my past life, but now that iv obtained wisdom I can do it with ease. At least it got my mind off Kara.
As I keep walking for hours along the well known path leading me farther into my sanctuary, I can just barely see the first wisps of sunlight trying to reach past the tree top barrier. Another plus to my home, it was usually always dark or dim. Picking up the pace, I can start to make out the small circular pasture I call home not that far ahead of me. Excitement begins to rise in my blood as I think of all the things waiting for me. My circle is the only place in the entire forest that has no trees blocking the sky. Its perfect for my rituals on the full moon nights. Changing to a easy gallop, I burst through the trees expecting to find mares of all colors waiting for me but my place is empty. I come to a grinding halt, dirt flying in all directions around me, and I swing around looking. Not a single mare was present and neither was my herd. Very pissed, I rear up on my hind legs and strike the morning air with sharp hooves and scream a masculine cry to the sky. Coming back down with a thud, I wait for everyone to appear. Growing bored, I begin to graze lazily. When was the last time I even ate anyway?
The sun drifted down from her perch in the eastern half of the sky and let off rays that seemed to settle upon my coat. It highlighted the blue, green, and purple hues in my ebony coloring. Gifted by the dark raven of the night, my black coat even gleamed in the dead of night. Built with bulging muscles of steal through my whole being, I could out run a cheetah and lift a male grizzly. My mane and tail matched my solid coat, its silky strands never tangling or straying from place. With my thick locks that hung past my shoulders and my tail that reached my hocks, I was a stunning creature. The sun's light danced across my majestic Arabian frame and searched for my eyes. I was legendary for my eyes, the dark swirling pits of endless evil and lust could trick any creature into my dark clutches. Other than my dreamy outer appearance, my inner side was just as mysterious. I was a soulless creature. Beneath my thick lips a set of three inch fangs waited, loaded with silver poison that could take down a bull elephant. I am a vampric horse, 528 years in my wake and simply gifted with keen hearing, extraordinary sight, blinding speed, and no mercy. All in all, I was feared by the entire equine race and valley.
My head flies up at the sudden sound to my right. My ears first perk forward then lay flat against my skull, lost in the sea of mane. I stand poised with defense and my fangs bared as I wait to see who is hiding.
Narrowing my eyes, I see a flash of black and I snarl, “Come out!” with evil hisses following it.
Upon my request, a red roan mare appears and I quickly become calm and collected. She was a fairly small and petite thing, her roan coat working perfectly with her worried brown eyes. She glanced around her quickly before her eyes rested on me and and stepped fully out of the trees. “Its just me, sorry to intrude.” she mumbles.
I grin and slowly walk up to her, my joints cracking with every other step. I stop within five feet of her and eye her over. “It is quite alright that you have wandered here. Don't be ashamed. Who are you young mare?” I say softly and kindly loving the way she is falling for it.
She shook out her ruby mane and answered, “I'm Jane.” she shuddered at first and I was confused but put it aside.
“Well, I am Saint. What brings you here?” I introduce myself and follow my well memorized speech. I sort through her mind and pick out small details until I find one that pleases me. Fresh from the herd. Loner. VIRGIN...her information screams at me.
“I..I was simply wandering like you said. I must be going now though..” she said with fear as she started to back away and turn to the trees.
“Oh Jane...your not going anywhere.” I laugh as I teleport to the spot in the trees she was planning on escaping through. She gasped and froze, her brown eyes fixed on my face.
“okay..i guess I can stay for awhile..” she whispers. Nodding my head, I bow it low and bump her backwards. I urge her to the center of my clearing just as another noise catches my ears. She notices and starts to back away again. I growl at her she backs down, tucking her head in and lowering her little body to the ground.
“Good girl little Jane..” I whisper to her harshly.
Turning back to the sound I heard earlier, I try to see if I can catch it again but it seems it has vanished. Growling, I turn back to Jane but she has fallen asleep. Growing even more angry that my team hasn't showed themselves yet, I send out a cry again and wait impatiently. I start to pace until suddenly she is standing in front of me with a deadly smirk on her face. My own face breaks out in a grin to match her's.
“Ah Mandesa its so great to see you again..” I coo.
“Its only been about three days Wonder Boy.” she said with dark sarcasm.
I roll my dark eyes, “Oh, I missed you too.”
Mandesa chuckled and lifted her muzzle to my throat, her warm breath lingering against my skin and making me shiver. I smile and arch my neck so I can easily get under her throat to drag my own fang points along her golden coat. Pulling back, Mandesa looked past me to the sleeping Jane.
“Who is this?” she asked brightly as she walked casually over to her. I watched the sexy mare's hips swing from side to side as I answered, “That's Jane. She is considering joining although I don't think she could handle the 'becoming' part.”
Mandesa nodded her head and sniffed the dozing mare frequently until satisfied.
“Her blood runs free and untainted through her young veins. I am literally drooling to have a taste..a sample..” she nearly moaned with want and blood lust. I knew that if I didn't stop her now, she would surely dive into little Jane's flesh and drink her bone dry....
“Darling, with time. For now, drink me.” I say as I run my velvet muzzle over her rump and smile from the familiar chills running up and down her spine.
We move towards the back of the pasture where a grove a trees were situated evenly against the forest. As we nip, suck, and touch, a dark mist forms around us. It divides us from Jane so if her peeking eyes were to open, they would not see us. It also allowed her no escape either. Our labored breathing from the intensity of the moment was the only sound in our ears besides our blood pounding through our excited bodies. Mandesa pressed her chest to mine and I pushed back, leaning my neck forward to I could gently nip and groom her shoulders. She moaned softly and I stiffened from the sound. Grinning like a fool, I back up and mounted her back side for the fiftieth time. The sweet thing about being a vampyre was that mares continued to stay tight as a virgin. While I pumped hungrily into the palomino mare, she turned her head so she could latch onto my cornet and suck from me. I bite down onto her crest and drink greedily from her too.
Nearly an hour passed and we were soon finished, covered in a thin sheet of sweat and our mouths dripping with each others blood. I chuckled and licked her lips clean and then moved her tail aside to lick clean her pulsing vulva. She shuddered and groaned quietly. She offered to clean me, which would have been nice since it hadn't been properly washed since Kara, but I turned down the offer.
“Your snack is awake.” Mandesa snorted as the mist began to evaporate and reveal a standing Jane. I trot to her with a gleaming smile.
“How was your nap?' I ask her.
She shrugs her shoulders casually and looks around me at Mandesa who has manifested by my side. A unique trait she inherited. Mandesa stays by my side with a poker face expression, but her white eyes travel all over the self conscious roan mare. I catch her gazing hungrily at Jane and I know I must distract her..NOW!
“Mandesa...Did you..” I start out slowly as I begin to inch my way in front of her.
“What Saint? I just wanna taste..i mean meet this little Jane..” she said in a monotone voice I knew all to well. Mandesa had that look in her blank eyes that meant she was thirsty and I could already see her lip starting to pull back to show her sharp fangs.
“Mandesa! I'm serious, you lay one hoof on Jane it'll be one less hoof you'll have!” I said sternly. Still inching closer to Jane and moving ahead of the palomino, I get ready.
“Saint? Will you explain what is..” Jane stammered, but as I tuned in to listen to her, Mandesa moves in and lunges at the small mare. Jane screams and I quickly burst into action, knocking Mandesa down and pressing her to the ground while I snarl savagely in her face. My fangs exposed and her hisses mingling with mine until she gives in, I glare deep into her eyes letting her know im boss. Keeping her pressed down, I hear a female voice call out a smart remark.
“Looks like your fresh meal just escaped.” her voice was dark, luring, and completely sexy although it held a darker side that she meant to show. Only I could tell that. Momentarily distracted, I look up from Mandesa to see Jane's black tipped tail disappearing into the trees. I growl and stand up straight as my black gaze shifts from the grunting Mandesa to a stunning black mare not far from me.
“And you are?” I ask her as I start walking her way, my body trembling with the sudden lust of this mystery mare. She shifted and looked at me, her muscles moving noticeably beneath her black coat. It appeared to mimic mine which only made my pulsing blood quicken.
“I'm Silent Killer.” she said shortly, her dark eyes roaming around her until they landed on me. They seemed to talk just like her rich voice, the gleaming iris's seemed to tell a harsh and foreboding story of her life and I wanted to know more.
“Mhm, its a pleasure. I'm God's Saint, call me Saint.” I explain with a deathly recognizable hint of want in my voice. Only my group knew of that tone.
“Alright, you big and bad or something?” she teases with a smirk.
Grinning back I say, “Of course madame.”
Just as she was to answer, three figures began to emerge from the trees. A petite, white mare stepped first. Her blazing green eyes held enchantment as she flicked her flashy gray tail. Following after, a chestnut stallion appeared with radiant brown eyes. A dark bay stud comes from the opposing side with four white socks and a blaze. His yellow eyes twinkled with dark humor, but his ego was full of respect...sometimes.
“Who are all they?” she inquires with a lifted eyebrow.
I turn and look at them, a scowl on my face. “Bout time all of you assholes showed up.” The chestnut grunted and said, “I couldn't pull Leo from Belle.” The white mare hissed at him. Leo raised his eyebrows and nipped at Thruster, “Shut up fool, your the one who had your tool hanging loose while we fucked. Jealous much?”
“Silence!” I growl but cant help hiding a smile. “The pervert is Thruster. Leo, the white mare is Belle, and then this is Mandesa. Jane..she got away.” I explain. Mandesa stands close to my side the entire time. She brushes against my hide a few times making me shiver.
“Ever had sex, darling?” she quizzed randomly. Something else she does good. Question.
Silent snorts, “Of course honey. Who hasn't?”
Mandesa makes a noise in the back of her throat and stalks off to the others. I turn back to Silent and ask, “Where are you from?”
She shrugs her shoulders, “I get around..” and I chuckle at the small joke.
“What do you do? A mortal like you surely doesn't live a lame life.” I ask her as I toss my mane and let my annoying forelock fall into my eyes.
“I am a stallion killer.” she said coldly. “I just finished off a loser not more than a few hours ago.”
I perk my ears forward in interest. “You don't say? May I ask whom?”
She rolled her eyes, “Eh, some drag named Bloody Day. What a pussy!”
I jerk back in surprise, “Really? He was my partner in our training. Always won. Hm..guess everyone has their day.”
She nodded her head and looked behind her before bending her neck to the grass and grazing. I stood still wondering what to do now, then Thruster spoke up, “Bet I could destroy you with an ass like that.”Leave it to him. My muscles hardened as I waited her response.
Silent chuckled, “Mhm, calm down dog. I could kill you within minutes.”
Thruster threw his head back, “Darling, with that ass I would take you out.” I stood guard waiting for her to jump at him, Leo waited too.
“Dog, within time!” she chortled. Thruster winked and I could tell he was trying to fight off an erection.
“Why are you around here?” I ask her. While she is preparing to answer, Mandesa was back at my side and playfully nipping my shoulder. I licked her back, dragging my fangs along her skin causing a thin line of scarlet to run freely down her palomino coat. I caught Silent eying us down from her spot near us. I nudge Mandesa and lick the wound closed and she nods, smirking and walking away. She licks Thruster and the two head into the trees. Soon Leo and Belle do the same thing. I listen as both couples break into a chorus of naughty sexual activity. There was still a set of holes on my shoulder.
“I can lick it for you..” Silent whispered as she moved closer. She thought she would show a bit of her own naughty side.
“Aye, not yet lass.” I teased in a Scottish accent.
“Any who...” Silent starts then continues. “I was simply wandering when I heard you shouting and screaming to the sky. Thought maybe you were in despair and needed to see the light so I thought I could help kill you.”
I stifle a soft moan, “the only thing your doing is killing me with your sweet scent.” I reach forward, extending my graceful neck to run my nose down the length of her shoulder. I saw her shudder before she answers shorty, “Ill take that as a compliment.”
We both begin to graze, the sky slowly changing from mid-afternoon to dusk within a short time while the sounds of rough sex filled our ears.
A sound from my right caught my attention and I fling my head up. Silent does the same thing. Knowing damn well Silent could easily defend herself against any stallion, I plant myself in front of her. Not this one.
“Come out.” I hiss as allow my fangs to slide free. The bushes shake and I can actually feel the humor radiating off Silent behind me. Rolling my eyes, I return to the spot in the trees that had moved earlier and snarl loudly, “I said, show yourself!”
A tall and muscular stallion exits the trees with a laid back expression on his face. He was absolutely pure white, whiter than Belle, and had blazing red eyes. His build was almost the same as mine which always annoyed me.
“Brother..” he says in deep voice. His red eyes move past me to Silent and they light up. “You have brought me a toy...”
“I have not Sabbath.” I snap at him.
“Well, someone is in a bitchy mood today. Remember, you promise me a mare or two? Surely you have enough to go around.” he said with a wicked grin on his sly face.
Not wanting Silent to think I was a whore and so that Sabbath wouldn't know that the God hadn't gifted me with my monthly ten virgins, I say, “Go to our birthing place. Many mares await there.” I watch and wait for him to go.
Sabbath takes one last hungry look at the mortal Silent and lets his fangs free too. “If your lying, I will come get you.” he replies.
Lifting my head higher than his I say back, “If you return, it'll be your head.”
He snorts and I return one of my own before he wheels around and gallops back into the dense woods. I turn to Silent after I put my killers away and smile. “Sorry about that.”
We resume grazing without much dialogue even though I scan her thought and feel slightly upset that she found it funny I was protecting her.
“May I join you guys?” Silent suddenly asks me out of complete randomness.
I lift my head slowly, my mane spilling over my crest and tumbling down in silky waves against my neck. “I thought you would never ask.” I say with a smirk. Standing straight up, I turn my head to the noisy forest and shout, “Alright you lousy, horny, bastards! Get your asses out here.”
Slowly, Belle and Mandesa appear covered in sweat and gaping wounds. I lift an eyebrow as the two studs follow shortly with their tools still hanging out. At least Leo had enough sense to put it away but Good Ol' Thruster let it all hang freely.
“Fucking bastard, put it away.” I snap.
Thruster slowly begins putting it away, taking his time on purpose just to piss me off. I take a deep breath and begin to explain, “Silent wishes to join our clan. Tonight at the point where the moon is at its highest, fullest peak, we shall bring her into our world. Ladies, take her along. Men, stay with me.”
Everyone burst into action. Belle and Mandesa quickly moved to take Silent along with them to the ceremonial grounds to get her ready. I turn to look at the guys after following Silent's ass until it disappeared into the forest and I see them watching to. A sudden sense of jealousy engulfed me and I snorted, “she is mine.” before starting to walk away.
“Come boys, time to get your birthday suits on.”

Mandesa and Belle had momentarily forgotten about their gaping wounds gushing with blood. Silent took a whiff and shuddered. To her, their foul smelling blood was horrid. After strolling past several trees, farther into the dark woods, the two mares stopped and turned to Silent. She couldn't take the sight of them anymore.
“Do you think you two could clean up?” she snapped. She really hadn't meant to sound bitchy but this was a rough day she hoped would smooth itself out.
“Oh! I was distracted!” chided Belle as she turned to Mandesa who was scowling. She began to lick away the drying blood from the palomino mare who soon cleansed her in response. Silent had to turn away in respect for the scene was becoming graphic. Gosh, mare on mare. Will I be like that? She thought to herself. Once the two were finished, she faced them again and looked around confused.
“Now what?” she asked, sticking a leg out and bending down to scratch it.
Mandesa smiled a toothy grin, “I get to color on you.” she said like she was a foal again.
Belle snorted at Silent's startled face, “Silly, every time a knew member decides to join, one of their crew is to draw blood and draw intricate swirls onto their coat. Its part of the ceremony.”
Belle was a small mare who had a perky attitude towards life. She had been that way her whole life. She had a light and airy voice that sounded like tinkling bells, like a fairy. Her body was stout like a pony but she was slightly bigger. Her legs were thick and muscular and her white body was stubby but had a sexy look to it. Her mane and tail were short like they had been chopped, but the gray strands looked like liquid silver when she moved. Her jade green eyes were the most expressive thing about her. They always told what she was feeling. If you stared deep enough into them, surely you could see right into her soul..if she had one.
“Oh I see.” Silent answered shortly.
Mandesa nodded her head and moved to Belle who was more than willing to offer her useless blood. The Mandesa nicked a spot just above her shoulder and set to work on Silent's back, drawing swirls and words in the ancient language all over her body. Once she was finished, Silent moved so the moonlight filtering in through a gap in the trees could illuminate her art work.
“Mandy, that's amazing!” she gasped, creating a nickname for the mare.
“Thanks.” Mandy said almost shyly.
“So what happens now?” she inquired still gazing glass eyed at the design on her back.
Belle shifted and decided to explain herself in a perky tone of voice, “Well, you will walk along a path lined by hundreds of our members to a stone platform where Saint will be with Thruster and Leo flanking him. He will give a small speech then take you into the trees to have his way and change you.” she smiled triumphantly at the end.
Mandy snorted and eyed her down, “Oh yeah!” Belle exclaimed. “Hope you hadn't planned on having any foals because its once in a blue moon that a vampric mare produces. So, a stallion's seed in lifeless. No family for you.”
“Got it.” she murmured knowing damn well she didn't want kids.

I mounted the steps to the stone platform with my henchmen and gazed out at the grounds that would soon be filled with many of our brethren. Each of us had changed before we entered the scared site, allowing our coats to slither into an inky black color and let crimson red trails wind around our bodies. It was the traditional uniform for vampric soldiers. I looked up to the sky with dazzling white eyes, we all had white eyes actually and we could hardly be told apart.
“The moon is getting up there. We need to call the others.” I say shortly. Taking a deep breath, I turn to Thruster, “You know the drill.” The three of us took a very deep breath and reared up, trumpeting in unison to the cloudless sky, calling out to all of our family. I come down, my hooves striking the stone and little sparks sputter then die out. Swinging my head to the left, I see the very first members appearing through the brush looking just like us.
Belle nuzzled Silent's side, her first contact with the future member of her clan and said with much enthusiasm, “Darling, you have to tell me all about it! I don't remember my ritual. Saint wasn't my creator either, my father was.”
Silent didn't shy away from the perky mare's touch and promised to tell her everything. Then she asked, “Who was you father?”
Belle looked up at her, “Bloody Day. He sired many but he never let the mothers live.” she said nonchalantly.
Silent looked away shocked. She thought there was something odd about him. Was he really not dead because she didn't have the tools to kill a vamp? Nah, he for sure was because a pack of wolves finished him off but she didn't feel sorry. “I was right to kill him.” she whispered.
“What was that?” Belle questioned.
“Nothing Belle.” she said quickly, but smoothly. I thought vamps had perfect hearing. Mandesa lifted her head and squared her jaw as she looked at Silent knowing exactly what the mare mumbled.

I look out across the vast expansion of snorting horses that gathered tightly together around the sacred stone. I knew it was about time to start.
“Silence everyone!” I shout and watch as all the horses become quiet. “Greetings everyone and welcome back to the Sacrifice Stone where we shall bring another member into our clan!” I cry out and the crowd cheers with excitement and the air is suddenly filled with the foggy breath of snorting vampyres and blazing red eyes.
“Its time Silent.” Belle giggled as she bumped the mare encouragingly.
“Good Luck Darling.” Mandy offered from the side.
Silent knew it was time for her to go but she was hesitant. “Mandy, what was your first time like? Who changed you?”she asked.
“My time doesn't matter right now. Go on.” she answered without meeting her gaze. Before departing, Belle added, “She wont tell anyone.” and the two vampyre mares moved through the gap in the trees to stand with their mates on the Stone. Silent hadn't noticed they, too, had changed to match the males.
Taking a deep breath, Silent pawed the ground and closed her eyes for a moment. She silently kissed her past life good bye. She bid farewell to the possibility of fertility and a proper family life. She knew she wouldn't be leaving behind the stallion killing part, this would only make it more fun. She reopened her eyes and started to walk out of the trees following the slender path she knew many horses had walked on before. The crowd fell silent in awe as the black mare with glowing red spirals and the words of their ancient language scrawled expertly across her body, moved gracefully down the way. Silent couldn't help but smirk as she drew closer, holding her head up high and practically gloating with pride.
I watch the transformed mare make her way towards me, her cocky attitude adding to my increasing excitement. Tonight, I knew i would get to have complete control over her body and get to finally taste her blood. I was nearly drooling with the thought. Silent comes up the steps and stands near me, her eyebrow raised and a smirk on her perfect lips. I nod my head and turn to the crowd whose eyes were still fixed on the new mare. Lifting my head, I shout, “Meet Silent Killer! The soon to-be newest member of our clan. Tonight, the young mare will become one of us! She will scream her entrance into our world!” With my finishing speech, I rear and the crowd mimics me and they erupt in a loud chorus of cries and shrills of excitement. My glowing white eyes formed slits and they moved over to Silent who appeared to be enjoying the attention.
Neighing loudly, I turn to Silent and bow my head. I jerk it to the side so she knows she is suppose to exit first and I follow her off the Sacrifice Stone. I keep my eyes pinned to her ass as I snort, my ears swiveling to catch the whistles and chants from the other horny studs who came tonight. This was one of the many advantages to being the ruler, you got to fuck any mare of your choice. Mortal, immortal, taken, or not. We both disappear into the trees and Silent turns to face me with a unsure look on her face.
“Now what Big Stuff?” she cooed and batted her eyelashes.
I suck in a breath and then let it out with a chuckle, “The best part.” I take a few steps towards her and begin to run my muzzle over her neck and along her shoulders. She shivers from my electric touch and I grin. I move even closer and press my chest against her's and begin to slowly rub against her. I nibble her withers and her soft moans fill my ears sending waves of happiness through my body and lighting a spark in my sheath. I draw back and stare at her knowing I would have to go over the rules. Even if there aren't really any rules, there were some things I had to make clear.
“Silent, you know that now I get to use your body how ever I want. I will brutally abuse you but I will not kill you. Of course you'll feel pain but with me, I turn pain and discomfort into intense pleasure...” talking about it was beginning to arouse me. “Then, once iv marked you and we had some dirty fun, I will officially make you one of us.” I finish with a deadly gleam in my eye.
The black mare stood perfectly still listening to how the rest of her night was planned. Having rough sex wouldn't bother her and she had some pretty good pain tolerance, but she thought I was starting to look a little crazy.
“Alright. Lets go for it baby..” she says seductively.
I grin and start to walk to the back of her while dragging my mug along her bloody sides smelling Belle's blood and shivering with lust. I stop and rest my nose on her coup, her alive scent drifting up and dancing around my dilated nostrils. My tool slowly began to slide from of my sheath and starts to harden with almost every inhale I take. She spread her hind legs and docked her tail allowing me a full view of her female parts that was surprisingly plush and pink.
“You haven't been touched in awhile darling.” I comment darkly and slide my tongue out to gently caress her vulva. She moans and replies, “I haven't.”
Grinning, I close my eyes and slip my tongue into her hole and twist it to bring her satisfaction. She moaned softly and I worked harder to thrust my wet tongue in and out of her pussy with expert guidance from years of this. Over flowing with lust and desire, I rear up and mount her backside. I drop my weight heavily onto her back and feel her spread all her legs to support our combined weights. She grunts and I just laugh lightly as I reach my neck forward to whisper in her ear, “Loosen up baby. You seem all tight.”
It did seem that way though. It was like she really wasn't looking forward to this as much as I was but, hell! The tighter she kept her vagina, the more pleasure I received.
“I am perfectly fine Big Stuff.” she teased, turning her head and nipping my cornet that was holding her sides tightly. To make sure she wasn't going to go anywhere, I used my abilities to pull vines from the forest floor to her ankles and shackle her in place. I could practically feel her eye roll and smiled evilly from the way it made my cock pulse with sexual desire.
When she was least expecting it and before she could back out, I pull my hips back and with precise aim, ram right into her vagina. I jolt a little when I feel my head rip through lining and hear Silent's painful cry. My brow furrows together in anger and I lean over to talk into her ear, “You told Mandesa you had mated before.” I had stopped, remaining still to catch her explanation and to rule out how much punishment she would get.
“I...I have!” she gasped out.
I glare at the back of her head and snarl, “Your lying. I just ripped your hymen.”
Silent quivers and says back through clenched teeth, “I am not lying...”
I hiss and nip her shoulder which she tried to shy away from. “You lie again! Well, I guess I get to give you a harsh punishment.” Laughing rather darkly, I begin a series of hard thrusts into her body. I ram against her with such force, I could feel us scooting forward.
Silent moaned from pain and pleasure as she tried to hold her ground and stay put. She lowered her head once I pushed it down between her front legs and squeezed her eyes shut.
“Oh my lovely, feel how tight you are around my veined cock.” I groan out.
“Yes, Saint! I can feel it!” she squeals.
I grin and roll my hips, making sure my entire length dives deep into her and I pull out slowly so she can feel my whole tool. Casually changing patterns, I nearly feel her sex juices mixed with blood starting to lubricate my tool so it slid faster and harder into her shaking body. Closing my eyes, I almost cant handle the intensity of the moment and know that at any minute I will blow.
“My God, Silent!” I groan.
She whimpers in response and I suddenly yearn for the taste of her blood. Bringing my head back, I pull my lips back and let my three inch incisors slide down and watch as the moon catches them. Just as I am about to dig in, I remember I cant during our first intercourse. It would throw off her in-coming.
Growling angrily, I speed up my thrusting and can feel her blood flowing freely down her inner thighs. The scent was almost intoxicating. Silent didn't seem like one to protest, but she was suddenly trying to shake me off and her moans were that of pain. It was obvious she didn't know I was ten times stronger than she and pain was the most exciting thing to me.
Silent suddenly squeezed her inner walls together making it a tighter passage for my tool. As I groped her backside furiously, I knew I was about to cum big time. She tried to press her thighs together to keep me from getting to her but it only added to the excitement. I pull my head back and grunt as I feel my sac contract and moan as my tool lets loose it lifeless seed into her body. I cry out and so does she as she finally lets herself orgasm.
“Good girl..” I say as I feel her sex juice mingle with my own. Once im finished, I back down and see how she still remains standing. I make a mental note that she will be a good warrior. I walk stiffly to her front and let my tool hang limp and covered in her cum and blood. She eyes me down and smiles softly yet it held a smirk to it. I grin and nose her cheek softly.
“Clean me.” I order. I saw the startled look in her eyes as they swiftly moved to my cock and back to me. Her ears flattened slightly but she thought better of it and asked instead, “Excuse me?”
I growl low in my throat, “You know what im talking about, I didn't stutter.”
She nodded her head and began to move to her knees. I remember to send away the vine shackles so she could move freely. She settled and I moved so she could easily get to work. I lifted my hind leg and held it tucked up against my stomach.
“Do it.” I hissed while watching her hesitate. She rolled her eyes and faster than the speed of light, I caught her throat in my jaws. I felt her gulp as I said, “Don't roll your eyes at me.”
She shook her head swiftly and set to work sucking me and probing me with her tongue. She used her cheeks and throat to bring me sweet stimulation. It was glad to find out she could deep throat and once she shoved me as in as far as I could go, I felt myself release again. She tried to quickly pull away but I moved so I stayed in her mouth until I was finished. She swallowed it and I smirked.
“Ever been marked?” I ask her sweetly, yet darkly. Thing is that when im turned on, im not myself. I get mean, nasty, harsh, and almost completely uncontrollable. I just hoped I wouldn't ruin her while I fed from her.
She started to get up as she answered, “No, I never have.”
I grin as I drink in this information. “Perfect. Now lay back down on your side.”
She looks at me confused but slowly eases herself back down to the trampled ground. I stand above her and explain, “Its where I get to urinate all over your body. It will soak into your skin and any stallion you encounter will know you belong to me. All stallions in vampric herds do this in their ritual. Even with their mortal mares who never last that long.”
Obviously trying to hide her curiosity and steal time, she asked, “Why don't they last long?”
I study her, “Because they are either changed or the stallion uses them as food. I don't personally do that.”
Her expression was grim but she seemed okay with it all. She laid flat on her side and waited patiently. I glow with excitement as I loosen my muscles and stand over in a position that would allow me to cover her entire body. I let loose my urine and its like a waterfall. It cascades over her body leaving liquid trails running freely down her satin coat. I got it on her hind quarters, belly, neck and even in her face. I made her open her mouth so the yellow stream could pour in and forced her to swallow it. It slowed to a trickle and then a few drops until I was done. She laid there propped up on her elbows looking over her soaked coat. My urine smelled foul but it was warm against her.
“That was awful.” she smirked.
“Good.” I grunt back and urge her to stand. She does and some pee falls down and drips to the ground. Remembering how she lied to me about her virginity ignites my inner fire. No one lies to me. I turn my icy glare to her and she freezes beneath my gaze.
“What?” she asks sounding slightly nervous.
“You lied to me about having sex before.” I hiss. Making her shift uncomfortably, I step closer and nuzzle her barrel.
“You now pay.” and before she could react, I begin nipping her body all over, ruining her bloody artwork and sexy coat. The gaping little holes poured her blood and she began crying painfully. I laugh and force my muzzle under her and begin sucking on her teats. It was plain as day she had never mated before and this really pissed me off. I sucked with my teeth, the pink flesh tearing with every slice like a knife and the blood pooling into my mouth. This was enough to put me over the edge.
“Saint..I...I” I didn't let her finish.
I remove my muzzle from beneath her and return to her side and put my nose to her neck and start trailing up and down the length of her. She shivers and I can nearly taste my urine and her sweat on my lips.
“Is this the part where you change me?” she whispers.
“yes my dear.” I mumble back.
She holds her breath as she watches my fangs and I catch fear flash in her usual confident eyes. I kiss her mouth and say, “Don't fear. It will hurt for a moment and then once my poison transfers to you, it will be pleasurable.”
She nodded her head and moved it so it would expose the plush area I would bite. I shiver from blood lust, the darkness of my creation running freely through my veins. It pulsed rhythmically with my pounding heart as I drew closer to the spot where I was about to latch onto and suck her life away.
I drag my fangs along the spot and draw small lines of blood. My tongue flicked out instinctively to lick it away and I couldn't hang on. I drew back my head and sunk my fangs into her neck. Upon contact, she screamed the most loudest and ear piercing scream out of all my victims. I heard the distant sounds of my clan cheering her entrance into our realm. She tasted better then I could have ever imagined. Her blood was like sweet and tangy mixed together, a combination of pure innocence and tangled darkness. Not wanting to drink her dry, I reluctantly unlatch myself and seal up the two holes with a swipe of my tongue. She fell to the ground and lie there, her body jerking and convulsing as the pain ripped through her nerves. My poison rushed through her veins leaving her feeling like she was on fire and engulfed in torturing flames. I knew they were starting to settle down once she quit screaming and thrashing about like a crazed beast.
*humph* I snort at my own humor. I stand back and watch protectively over her still figure, waiting for her red tinted eyes to fly open. It took a while before they finally did snap open. I wait as she struggled to get her breathing even and her heart to stop racing. I watch her eyes as they dart all around her, taking in the near silent forest and soon landing on me. They freeze there and never leave me as she jumps to her feet and growls.
I make my way towards her slowly and her growls increase until her teeth are showing and her ears are flat. She takes a snap at me and I snap back with a wicked snarl ripping out of my throat. She jumps back and cowers.
“Sorry Saint.” she murmurs
I growl softly before saying, “Its alright. I just had to let your dark being know I was boss.”
She looked down like she had just committed murder, which was ironic since she was a murderer. I nuzzle her cheek and step away, heading for the exit to present her changed form to her clan.
Her voice stops me. “Saint? My throat burns so bad.”
I turn to look at her, twisting my head around, “It will until you drink.” and I continue forward. I walk up to the stone as all eyes are upon my sweaty coat that it splattered with her crimson blood. As I step up onto the rock, turning and peering out at my joyous clan, i look to the path to see if she is following. She wasn't A clan member, a young male who I recognized as Slate for his slate colored coat hidden beneath his black war coat, spoke up. “Where is she? Did you kill her Saint?”
I glared down at the young colt who was forever frozen that way. If his mother hadn't been standing right there I would have given him a harsh word. If his mother wasn't there I also would have hurt him for speaking to me with such accusation in his voice.
“No, she comes now.” I knew the clan knew about my reputation for killing members once I changed them and a few of my victims were left for death to take them too..like Kara. I shake my head, she was there again!
Silent finally emerged from the treeline and began making her way slowly down the path for the second time tonight. A few horses commented on her change which she obviously didn't see because her confused look made me chuckle. She stopped at the base of the stone where a circle had formed around her. It was pretty wide. She stood there, her breath pooling around her every time she breathed. Her tail flicked a few times and the stallions standing behind her had to try and hide their sexual reactions. I roll my eyes and turn back to the full crowd.
“You have now witnessed her screaming entrance into our world and your chorus of cheers was heard. You except her. I know you are all wondering about her abilities now. Her sharpened senses. Her boosted energy and adrenaline. Her wickedly strong muscles and of course, her fighting skills.” I preached with many hoots in between by fellow members.
A mare upfront lifted her head and called out loudly, “Let us see her fight!”
Everyone burst into cheers and rears up in excitement. They soon broke into a deafening chant, “Fight! Fight! Fight!”
I lifted my head and everyone quieted down. “Alright. You asked so she shall deliver.”
Silent looks up at me with a half worried expression. She appeared tired and fragile now that I had fucked the living shit out of her body and her blood now flowed with evil. “You will be fine.” I mouth.
“Now, who wishes to try and compete with this young and new immortal?” I call out.
A mare about the same size as Silent stepped forward. I don't recall her name but I knew she was a deep chestnut liver Arabian who I changed about a decade ago. “State your name.”
She bows and says, “Eve.” that's it, Eve. Remembering her name brought back some memories where she often took up fights with our new members and usually won. We'll see how this one turns out.
“Perfect. Its a pleasure to see you again Eve.” I say shortly and nod my head.
Eve acknowledged me with a wink and moved to one side of the makeshift arena. She stood facing Silent and bowed respectfully. Silent mimicked her actions and waited. Part of her wished to quiet the burning in her throat and sleep while the other half wanted to actually fight this mare.
“Fight!” I cry to the sky.
Eve quickly turns from merry to merciless within seconds. Taking advantage of Silent's confused posture, she lunges forward and races to her side of circle. Dipping her head, Eve rams into Silent's side and knocks her off her feet. This visibly pisses Silent off and quickly regains herself. Growling, she gets up and lunges back. Bowing her head, she copies Eve's trick and pushes her down. Holding her there with much strength she never realized she had, Silent lifted her free hoof and bashed her in the skull. Eve grunted and shoved her off of her with an easy push. Getting up, she reared and boxed Silent in the chest leaving a bloody crescent. Silent's blood struck her with a blinding force. She expected the bleeding mare to use it to her advantaged but she didn't pay attention. Eve had a plan and she allowed Silent to attack her again. Shoving her to the side, Silent went to kick her but Eve was faster and latched onto her shoulder. Her fangs sliced through her skin easily and she was consumed with the sexual tastes of Silent.
Silent screamed and whipped her head around trying to break free of the painful grip. Seeing no way out unless she wanted her shoulder torn off, she bit down on Eve's stomach. Eve groaned. Silent was over whelmed with the explosive taste of her blood. She groaned softly. Eve grunted and said, “I taste good don't I priss!?”
I stand still and watched with guarded eyes.
Silent grumbles, “Priss? Oh fuck you!” she was seriously pissed now and would kill this vampyre. She had no Idea how to kill her but she would seriously hurt her.
Eve let go and backed away, sealing her side easily. She lunged again but slipped and knocked both of them off their feet. Silent growled as they both stood and quickly knocked Eve in the skull again. This time, it split and revealed her insides as blood now poured in a steady rush down her face. Many horses shied away from the gruesome sight.
I snort at the fight below me, my mind whirling with so many thoughts. Silent was sexy when she fought, broken or not. I couldn't tear my eyes away. This fight was sick, but I was the king sick.
Eve snarled and lurched forward, hurling herself at Silent and bashing into her legs. She easily heard her leg crack and possibly break. This enraged Silent. She screamed and stared at her gaping bone that protruded out of her leg. Turning to glare at Eve with such hatred that you would believe the expression, “If looks could kill.”, she surged forward and pressed Eve against a boulder. She pushed so hard she could begin to feel her ribs bowing. Eve knew this would be painful so she latched onto Silent's leg and sucked her blood to block out the pain. Silent moaned but pushed harder and felt each individual rib snap and poke out of her skin. Blood now poured from multiple wounds on Eve but she wasn't going to let go of Silent until she finished her off. Still filled with such anger, Silent jerked and broke all four of her legs with one of her own hind ones. She then realized she was the only thing supporting Eve up. Bouncing away and feeling her skin tear off, she looked down at her leg and saw the piece of flesh missing that was still lodged in Eve's mouth. Snarling like a wolf, she whipped around and kicked out with her powerful hind legs. She heard the nasty split of bone as Eve's face was cut down the middle. Silent turned to look at the mare she had just destroyed and stared almost devastated at the ugly sight. The mare was bleeding everywhere, laying in a pool of her own lifeless blood. Had she really done this? Anger and thirst soon took over her mind again as she watched Eve still breathing below her. Many medical gifted vampyres moved to assist Eve as Silent walked up the steps to stand beside Saint. Her own leg was broken and missing a section of flesh. Blood poured freely from the gash and from the crescent shape in her chest.
“You did well my love.” I comment. She just nods her head and growls.
“You have all seen the fighting potential of Silent. Just look at Eve.” I begin. Everyone reluctantly turns to stare at the unrecognizable Eve laying almost lifeless on the ground surrounded by help. “You know she is a skilled fighter. Somewhere along her bloodlines she has inherited this wondrous ability. Tonight, you stay within my company and feast from my food. You shall drink from my waters, and mate with any of my women...or any of my males.” I add knowing I had a few gay and bisexual members out there.
Everyone cheers and Mandy begins leading the broken Silent back into the woods. Belle following shortly behind her. I turn back to Thruster and Leo who looked blankly at me.
“Did you see her fighting skills? Pretty hot.” Thruster said with an eyebrow raised.
I say back, “Yeah, she does have some pretty good fighting skills. They will come in handy.”
“I still wonder what she has been gifted with..” Leo said, his words lingering in the air as we all get lost in thought.
I shake my head and dismount the stairs to wander over and look over Eve. As I drew closer to her, I could see her bed of blood and the smell hit my nose hard. It was becoming soiled, old and dingy like a dying animal. It seemed odd to me though. Vampyre horses could only die if they were chopped up and set on fire. I pushed aside a few of the medics and got a good look at her. She was a filthy mess of broken bone, shattered parts, and blood loss. I wouldn't even have recognized her if I hadn't witnessed the fight. Her mane and tail were falling out in clumps of dried blood and her coat was slowly fading back to deep orange and brown. Her eyes were rolling as they searched the familiar faces and I was surprised they were even working with her brain practically spilling out. All four of her legs were broken, the bones jutting out in numerous places they looked almost identical to her shattered rib cage. I really felt bad for her.
I saw her eyes come together and land on me. I held her gaze and I just barely caught her words and she whispered, “Good Luck. Tell Silent I'm not mad at her for killing me...” and then she was quiet. Her eyes were still open, there empty gaze still transfixed on me.
I shudder and step away until I realize she was actually dead. I snort and swirl around to find the nearest doctor in the frenzy. I snagged a female and demanded, “Why is she dead? She not suppose to die!”
The mare looked at me like I was crazy. Had she misunderstood me? She then answered, “Sir, I don't know. Her death should have never of happened but there is some chemical flooding her body that we cant stop. It killed her.”
I growl and look back at Eve as everyone crowds around her to take in the scene. I push my way back in and shove everyone aside. I make a wide enough circle for me to pace around her, taking in all of her disastrous state. All of the horses have gathered and fallen silent as I make my rounds, inspecting her body and sniffing her blood.

Silent followed Mandy into the trees and moved stiffly behind her until they came to a shallow but swift stream. “You need to clean up and let us clean your wounds.” Mandy said as she stepped off to the side to let Silent pass. She nodded and waded into the creek. The water was cool and felt refreshing against her burning skin. She watched as all the dried blood from her chest and leg swirled around in the water then floated away. She thought it was a ugly sight but felt better that it was no longer on her.
Belle pipped up from the side, “So how was it?!” her voice was full of curiosity and wonder.
Mandy had moved next to Silent was slowly starting to seal up her wounds and even put her leg back in place. “This will heal in no time.” she commented as she waited for Silent to tell about her experience. Just as Silent was about to answer, a rustle in the trees caught all of their attention.

I stop above Eve's head and lower my muzzle to her blood. I take a whiff and elevate my head again to think about the strange smell. It now seemed to smell rich and...full of life? My head jerks back in surprise as I realize what is the matter. Suddenly, my mouth begins to water and I absolutely want nothing more than to dig into her flesh and drink away her blood.
“Saint, what have you discovered? Something about her seems to be driving us all mad.” the same mare doctor id asked earlier spoke up. I turn to her for a moment and see hunger gnawing at her composed face. Many others are experiencing the same thing I am.
“She is mortal now.” I simply say.
A gasp rises up from the herd and a loud murmur breaks out between them. It was obvious that Silent's inherited power was completely opposite of her mortal destiny. Her injection was to give back mortality and take away the darkness. With this sudden discovery, I knew there would have to be a counsel meeting. I hated those meetings. I wasn't going to tell the herd about this either, not until it had been properly discussed.
I'm pulled out of my thoughts by the sounds of angry guzzling....

Alright..I stole this from my sister off her laptop because i wanted everyone to see her writing. There is a similar topic on this site between Glass and LoveOnHerArms.
The rest is hidden somewhere and i cant find it Sad
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down