Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eternal silence ~~for tayssi~~ (Pg13)

2 posters

Go down

eternal silence ~~for tayssi~~ (Pg13) Empty eternal silence ~~for tayssi~~ (Pg13)

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:50 pm

http://www.draconika.com/img/white-dragon.jpg
~~Valam~~

Background
Many years ago dragons and humans lived beside eachother in peace, working together to solve issues between them. Afrr many years the dragons learned the way of speech and also magic. Before long the dragons looked down upon humans seeing them as nothing less than a pest that would constantly bug them. Some of the dragons stayed on the humans side teaching them what they could until they vanished. Dragons and humans went their separate ways forever, only to have the new generations wreck havoc on one another. The humans ended claiming the lush valleys full of prey and shelter and stuck the dragons with snow toped mountains and even dangerous volcanoes where the lava would bubble and lick at the thick scales. As years turned into centuries humans forgot about the race that had helped them in times of need and so did the dragons. The elders have seen peace turn into war and separation with the two kinds. They tried to bring the peace and harmony back but they only got chased away or killed for being seen as a threat. A group of humans called dragon slayers soon came and wiped out the dragon species to near extinction, this drove the dragons even further away until the two races never seen eachother again.

Valam

The large white female dragon uncurled from the ball she was in and walked out if the cave unto a large ledge where she continued to spread her sore and aching wings from the long flight and nights sleep. She later layed down by kept her wings spread open letting them soak up any stray heat from the sun. As her body began to warm up she stood and dove off the ledge with he wings tightly held to her body. As she drew closer and closer to the summit if the mountain she spread her wings out and let the air carry her along the forest top. She let out a loud roar as she glided letting any dragon or human know thIs was her territory.

Last edited by Shadow-Walker on Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

eternal silence ~~for tayssi~~ (Pg13) Empty Re: eternal silence ~~for tayssi~~ (Pg13)

Post by Tayssi Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:40 pm

Zendor walked through the trees at the base of the mountain. He was a large dragon, even for a Dark breed, which was known for their large structure. His glowing red eyes stared through the trees and his nostrils flared, smoke seeping from them. With a growl, Zendor spread his large wings, knocking a few trees to the ground. He stretched them out and then brought them back to his sides and spread them again and then pushed himself off the ground, pushing his powerful wings up and down. Once he was in the air, Zendor let out a loud roar, telling others this was his territory.
Scars littered his body, showing just how many fights this large dragon had been in.
A moment later, he heard another roar and Zendor growled. His territory was the forest and a single cave t the very base of the mountain. A female dragon owned the montain itself. His nostrils flared, and his mouth shimmered a dangerous, fiery orange. He pushed himself higher into the sky and looked up, seeing a white female dragon flying in the sky. He gave a low growl and then roared at her, before he slowly lowered himself to the ground, expecting the female to follow. He had never actually met the owner of the mountain and was glad he could meet her.
Zendor, himself, had owned the forest since the last of the dragons moved further from the humans many years ago. He was also alive when they all got along. However, the human he had helped, eventually died and then he was shunned and attacked by the other humans. He was a very old dragon, though he did not like to admit it. Many asked questions about that era with the humans if the knew his age, so he never told.
Zendor looked up at the female watching as she lowered herself to the ground. "Are you the owner of hose mountains?" he asked, raising his head higher, his bright red eyes watching her.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

eternal silence ~~for tayssi~~ (Pg13) Empty Re: eternal silence ~~for tayssi~~ (Pg13)

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:00 pm

Valam heard the roar of the dragon and watched as he settled back down on the ground and watched him cautiously not knowing if he was evil or not. As she drew closer to the where the male was she slowly lowered herself from the air and landed on the ground a few feet in front of him. She was careful to draw her wings to her body to not injure them. She looked to the male and nodded "Yes I am, and I'm guessing your the owner of these lush forest?"
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:10 pm

Zendor grinned as she replied and then guessed he was the owner of the forest. "Yes, that is right. I am Zendor, the owner of these forest at the base of your mountain. Though I am sorry for having to claim a cave at the base of your mountain, bu it's hard to find shelter big enough for me," actually,he ad nothing to apologise for. He had owned the cave and forest before this fmale took over the mountain, but still. She did not own the whole o the mountain so he figured he may as well apologise. Zendor flicked his wings out for a moment before tucking them into his sides again and stretched his neck out with a snort.
He was not at all used to talking totohers, but he guessed he should introduce himself to the new owner of the mountain. He was often like that. Introducing himself to ownes but then hardly speaking to them again is he could help it.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:36 pm

She nodded to him "It's nice to meet you Zendor, my name's Valam." She shook bhai her head when he apologized "There is no reason to appolagize I only own the top of the mountain." She lifted her head up and looked to the sky smelling a bad storm moving in. She leg out a snort then looked back to Zendor "I better be finding shelter on the ground soon. I feel a bad storm coming in."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:52 pm

Zendor watched the female and nodded at her words. Then she spoke of a storm and Zendor looked at the sky before he snorted and nodded. "Yes, I guess you shuld find some shelter," he said and then shook his head and turned and walked off, finding his large cave at the base of the mountain. So it seemed th mountain had split ownership now. The old dragon had owned the whole mountain. If no oe owned the middle of the mountain, Zendor would claim it as his own. Make his territory larger, as all dragons liked to do.
Sighing, Zendor found his cave and stepped inside with a soft growl before he sat down, flutted his wings lightly and then laid down, his red eyes staring out at the trees.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:03 pm

Valam watched as he left then open her wings and lifted herself above the top of the forest. Instead of heading straight back to her cave she decided to find something to eat as she flew just below the clouds she spotted a deer in a small field, she turned towards the deer and brought her wings close to her body and free fell from the sky diving to the ground. Just sd she was about to hit she opened her wings up and grabs the deer with her front (paws/hands) and killing it intently from the force at which she graves it. She made her way back to the mountain top where she carefully landed on the ledge with her meal she Stoped it and walked into the cave grabing it once again and basically swallowing it whole.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:13 pm

(Bump)
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:38 pm

(Bump)
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:39 am

Zendor's red eyes watced as the clous becam darker and then the rain started to pour. Heavy and unforgiving, it would not let up. Lightnin flash across the sky and thunder shook he ground where he laid. The large black dragon couldn't helpbut wonder what this storm would do to his territory. Closig his eyes, the DarkDragon soon fell into an uneasy rest. Once he woke, the worst of the storm was gone, only the rain was still there, however, it was no longer heavy. Sighing, Zendor pushed himself to his feet, his claws scraping along the dirt and rock beneah him.
Stepping from the confines of his cave, the black dragon walked into his forest, deciding to investigate what the damage may be to his land. His nostrils flared at the sweet smell of water, though he grimaced at the scent of mud. Mud was not somethign which Zendor liked. He could tolerate it, obviously, but he did not like it.
Finding a rabbit hole, Zendor smirked and listened closely He could hear their heartbeats. Fast and frightened, almost of the virge of a heart attack. He dug a single claw into the hole and ripped the hole open completely, snatched the rabbits up before they could escape and swallowed them whole. There were about 6, but they were small and were a mere snack to a dragon his size.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:13 pm

Valam looked outside as it began to storm she let out a sigh and layer down wrapping her tail around and tucking her wings in closely. She layed her head down and fell asleep. When she awoke it was still raining. She stood up and walked over to tye entrance of the cave and let the run off fall on her. She let out a loud roar before diving off the ledge and gliding back to the top of the trees where she began to fly.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:49 pm

Smoke seeped from his flared nostrils as the large black dragon pushed himself from the ground and into the air with a growl. He had eard anher roar b it wasn't from the white female. It was a male's challenge call to claim territory. And it was towards him. Zendor flew towards the soud and a maledragon half his size with greyish red scales charge towards him with a fierce roar and Zendor growled, slipping out of rach and latching onto the male's neck with his overly large claws. The black male threw him to the ground below and a cloud f dirt blew up into the sky, but was soon put out by the light drizzle of rain.
The male pushed himself to his feet and pushed into the air and snagged Zendor's chest with a claw, ripping some scales from his chest. Zedor growled andhis mouth glowd a bright red bfore he let out a roar, fire spitting towards the red grey male. He dodged it before he came charging towards him. Zendor snarled and gripped the smaller male's throat in his jaw. He grabbed ahold of him with his front claws and then ripped out his jugular, blood gushing out. The black dragon let the dead dragon drop to the ground before Zedor flew off to a clearing and landed, cleaning the blood fom the obsidian scales. "That was a waste of time," he growled to himself.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:21 pm

Valam heard the roar of another male dragon. She found amother ledge and landed on it and watched the fight between Zendor and the young dragon. As the fight continued she saw Zendor end it after he killed the young male. She watched as the dead male droped to the ground and Zendor leave. She finnally pushed off the low ledge and flew some until she found Zendor. She circled him a bit before landing on the ground looking at him "That was a pretty good fight."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:24 pm

Zendor had seen the female'sshadow as she circled him, so he wasn't surprised when she landed near him. He looked over at her as she spoe and he shook his head. "It was pathetic. Frustrating, even. I hate it how other dragons, who know they have no chance, challenge me. I mean, shouldn't they know it's just going to lead to their death?" he said with a huff. He cleaned the last bit of blood off himself and he sat down, curling his tail around him as he looked down at the small white female.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:55 pm

"Well that was the first fight I have seen that ended up with a death of another." She looked at him then spread her wings a little before bringing them back to her body. She looked at him "I was meaning to ask you how long have you lived here?"
(Sorry it's short.)
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:59 pm

Zendor watched the small female and couldn't help but chuckle as she said it was hrfirst time witnessing a fight. "A young one, ey?" he said and grinned. he watched as spread her wings and he shifted so he was laying down and he stretched out his wings for a few moments before bringin them back to rest loosely by his sides. When she asked how long he had lived here, the black dragon gave a snort and looked at her. "Since the dragons moved to this land," he replied simply ad watched for her reaction.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:18 pm

"Yes I'm only around 100 years old." She listened to him and nodded a bit "I'm guessing that's a very long time ago?" She watched as he streatched his wings. She let out a small sigh before laying down as well. She looked so much smaller than Zendor but then again he did say he has been here for a long time.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:27 pm

Zendor watched the female as she laid down and he gave a sigh when he spoke again. He gave a shrug, "Around 500 years, I guess," he replied and watched her. "No questions about what it was like, though. I will not tell you," he said.. He hated speaking abot himself and wouldn't if he didn't have to. h was the point? It was the past. The past is th past and not meant to b brought up once it's gone.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:49 pm

Valam shook her head "I wasn't going to ask any questions." She soon stood up and looked at him "Where is he best place to hunt for big big meals?" She unfolded her wings once more and streatched them before looking back to Zendor.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:10 pm

Zendor chuckled at her words and watched as she stood before asking about food. He pushed himsel to stn on his feet before he pushed himself into the sky. "Follow me," he said and then flew off. He soon came to a large meadow,where al different herds were grazing. Deer and horses the most, thogh a few wild cows dotted the meadws as well. "Take your pick," he said to the white female.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:49 pm

Valam watched as Zendor lifted from the ground and flew off. She outstretched her wings and flew up into the sky and followed him to a large meadow where there was plenty of food. "I haven't seen this many animals in one place. When did you find this?"
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:52 pm

Znedr looked at the female as she spoke and he looed back at the meadow. "It was one of the reasons I chose to own thisterritory and not the mountain. None of i could go missing without me knowing; everyone has to ask me to hunt in this forest," he replied with a soft chuckle. "Go on, just get something to eat," he said, reaching over and nudging the small dragon.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:20 pm

Valam looked over at Zendor and nodded "Thank you." She flew up pretty high and picked out a deer in a small herd as she flew her shadow ran across the field and the herd scattered. She kept her eye in the one deer and then dove down with her wings close to her body then opened them as the neared the ground and grabed the deer before landing and eating her meal.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:44 pm

(Bump)
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:04 am

(Bump)
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down