Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Kiss... (S I O N)

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Eternal Kiss... (S I O N) Empty Eternal Kiss... (S I O N)

Post by lemmy Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:21 pm

Cody entered Eden, eyes went on him. His strong muscels bulged when most eyes came on him. He wasn't used to eyes but since he decided to go to this club he should've known. But they suddenly went off as a group entered in. Since he could control himself on people... and even though he'd get sick if he didn't drink blood. He had bodies from people who wanted to die, who were dying. He wouldn't be able to control himself by then. He sat down on the pub and took a deep breath. "Root Beer?" he asked.
He didn't drink because it made him drunk, drunkness led to some crazy things and crazy led to murder. "Sure." the young woman said and went in to get a drink. He stared at her walk away then golden eyes traveled behind him to grinding and grouping dances of the blasting music. Some people were eating and laughing... having fun. He sighed and turned back to see the woman bringing the soda. He payed the money and their hands brushed. She said nothing but, "thanks sir." But she was probably surprised by the tempature of his body. Turning, he took a drink of the root beer.

Eternal Kiss... (S I O N) Deaf
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Eternal Kiss... (S I O N) Empty Re: Eternal Kiss... (S I O N)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:52 pm

Rabecca

She pushed the the crowd of people, with her friends on her right and left. Smiling at them, she laughed. Leading the way to the dance floor, Rabecca, turned around " Hold up, I need a drink." Rabecca stroled over to the counter, ordering herself some Vodka. She rotated her head, to see a young boy sitting next to her. Rabecca thanked the bar tender, sitting up in her seat, she turned towards him. " Hey.. Did you just know moved to th town of Forks." Rabecca asked gently. Sighing, she took a swig of her Vodka in one gulp. Asking for another. She waited an answer. Her foot taping to the b eat of the song 'Wop' Rebecca heard someone call her name, noticing it was her sister, she got up but before leaving to dance, she said to the boy. " Well have a nice time here, hope I can talk to you again." With a smile, Rabecca disappeared in the crowd of people. Her hips began to move, and she was now grinding on the dance floor. Her hands in the air, whe moved her hips from left to right real slowly as she dropped it to th floor. Guys beginning to whistle at her.

Eternal Kiss... (S I O N) Woman-girl-eyes-face-woman-Photography-sexy-hot-cute-photo-portraite-%D0%BF%D0%BE%D1%80%D1%82%D1%80%D0%B5%D1%82-HUMAN-portrait-beauty-blonde-peuct-hk-Manoplas-4-linda-chica-Guapa-Belleza-YUMMMMM-Elisha-Cuthbert-cuthbert-car-female-pinup-pin-up-keiths-women-The-Ladies-rrs-artluckart-mejolgre-mamsitas-sweet-young-thing-Luv-of-Women-OK-nice-Stooge-bikini-Blondes-k-k-album-panties-tags-Teds-pretty-1-honey-maxa71-darkxzero-MASKAL-White-BG_large
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:25 pm

Cody was halfway done with his root beer when a young lady came through and asked for a Vodka. He took another sip, not wanting to be intrested, not trying to be intrested and took another sip of his drink. Then a voice was forwarded towards him and he turned to see the young miss. thang talking to him. He smiled and sighed, ruffling his red hair before answering. "Hey.." he said listening to her. When she started sip her Vodka he turned away. The strong smell flared up his nostrils and he just went on drinking the root beer. Then, she had another. Woah boy, wouldn't she be drunk and he couldn't stand drunk girls. But he wondered what she would be like... even though he didn't want to. When she told him goodbye he lifted his chin with a cool greeting goodbye and turned away. He didn't actually dance... he was never a dancer.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:03 pm

Rebecca

She was fun dancing with her friends. Her phone rang, seeing it was Chris again she ignored it.. Then one moment passed, and she heard her boyfriend, Chris calling her name. Turning around slowly. He jerked her to the side. Rebecca strugled with his grip, as he started planning her of cheating. Rebecca lost her cool. Stepping forward, her hand pressed against his chest, pushing him. " La, la, la, la.. Can't even hang with friends, without you blowing up my phone.." Rebecca pushed him with her hand a few times. Shaking her head. " Why you all in my ear? Like wher am I, and when am I coming home.." She spat out, her voice getting louder. Everyone turned to listen, as Rebecca was pushing him, and he pushed her. Backing up she sang with a distant rage. " Why you listening to your friends. They don't want us to be.. Boy you better take it slow, ot I'll be history. You got to give4 me my space, so quick to callin' my name. Boy you better reconize, my love is one of a kind." She spat in his face. Chris narrowed his eyes at her griping her arm once again. Revecca snarled, shoving his hand off her, she pushed him harder this time. Making him fall, " You drive me up to the ceiling. There's no need, no need for the screamin'. You know you are my world, but im sick and tired of the la, la, la, la... That's all I hear you sayin', la, la, la, la... Tired of the complaining, la, la, la, la... So why you up in my ear?" Rebecca stalked out of the club. BUt before she get to her car Chris slung her intot he wall. Griping her hands tightly. Rebecca strugled. He asked her questions. " So I went out to the club. I just wanna have some fun. I guess someone told you, I was with some other boy." Chris snarled, he threw her to the side, and then kicked her in her stomach. Rebecca heard her name being called, seeing her friends running out to help me. And others yelling at Chris.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:27 pm

Cody turned and watched the girl when she started singing, everyone turned towards her. A boy stood dumbfounded, trying to make her stop... he guessed that was her boyfriend. A smile formed across his face and gave a small chuckle. When she strutted out the room, the young man followed after her. Curious, Cody followed outside her "followers" following after her... he then saw shadows pass against the wall as the girl was slammed into the wall by.. him. Snarling, he ran quickly and twisted the guy's arm back making him flip over and landing hard on the concerte. He turned to the girl, fangs out. He turned to the boy and stomped him. "Had enough?" he sneered.[i]
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:41 pm

Rebecca

Chris punched her in the face, knocking her half out. All she could hear were screams and yells. Then Chris grunting coldly, and racing towards his car. Rebecca felt hands trying to pick her up, but failed. She sighed, eyes beginning to close. All she saw was the red-headed boy standing before her.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:12 pm

Cody saw the girl, unconsious and watched the young boy leave for his car. He thought about going after him, but that would be worthless. Instead, he lifted the girl up and flashed his fangs at her friends before rushing out and disappearing from their sight. He ran to his hair and was there in a minute and put her on his bed. He turned and went downstairs and got an ice pack from the fridge before bringing it upstairs and putting it on his head, waiting for her to become consious.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:19 pm

Rebecca

She sighed lightly, with a low grunt. She felt a rush of cold on her head, Rebecca opened her eyes, seeing the boy from the Club. SHe sat up quickly, but when shne did so a flash of pain struck her side. Then instantly she winced and layed down back on her side. She looked up at him, speaking low. " W-here am I?" She asked with a slight hushed out voice.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:56 pm

Cody checked over her for wounds. Nothing he could see. So he skimmed over once more and then looked up to see that she was flickering her eyes. He reached out to stroke her teeth, but brought back his hand and looked at them. When she asked where she was, she seemed panicked. He finally let his hand out to feel her head with the back of his wrist. She seemed hot with fever. "Are you okay? I took you to my house." he murmured as kindly as possible.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:28 pm

Rebecca

She snorted, sitting up. She looked up at. Swinging her legs over the side of his bed. He placed her head in her palms and sighed. " Yes, I'm fine. Thank you." She said with a slight tang of saddness. She pictured the image of Chris standing at his doorway. Rebecca flew into Cody arms, then shook herself. Looking at him, she smiled and blushed. " Oh, sorry. I keep seeing Chris everywhere.. It's horrible.." She thought for a moment. " Even when I go back home, he will waiting. He will beat me again like he did last night, but worse." She said blinking up at him. She sighed with a rush of worry in her eyes. She got up and went to go fix her hair. Then coming back, stumbling a bit.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:12 pm

Cody watched her sit up, saying she was okay but he douted it. He remembered the feel of his hand on her head. He sighed and was snapped back when she fell into his arms his musceled wigh bringing her back up from arms to hands. It was his turn to blush. When she said that if she went back the guy, he guessed... Chris, will abuse her. He shook his head bringing his hand up to her face to her. "Don't go back." he whispered. "I'll keep you safe I'm capable..." He didn't want to tell her he was a vampire. He was afraid she'd just run away. He dropped his away from her face with a smile.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:05 pm

Rebecca

She listened to him. Smiling, she nodded. " I would love to.." She said with a gentle tone, also beautiful velvet rining in the room. It seemed as if an angel was talking when she spoke. Smiling at him, she kissed him on the lips. " Thank you." She whispered in her ear. Her hand placed on his, and she felt how cold he was. Flash backs began to show in her head, she remembered the sharp fangs that popped out of his maw, adn his super strength. Ice cold skin. Rebecca reliezed what he was, but she did not shudder away him. She just sat there her beautiful elextrix blue orbs shinning into his. She smiled and kissed him once more then layed back down on the bed. She was not afraid of him. Murmuring under her breath, Rebecca spoke, " Rebecca. I'm Rebecca.." She annoused herself.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:23 pm

Cody nodded with a smile. When she leaned into him, his lips puckered to give him a friendly kiss of thanks. He accepted the kiss and pulled away a string of her hair, trying not to go any deeper. He nodded. "Only for protection. Your welcome." He said, trying to tell her he wasn't expecting to fall in love. But before he said anymore he met her gaze. Beautiful and bright elertric eyes and when she said who she was, he was a little out the mesmerizing state. "I'm Cody, Rebecca." he said awkardly and was kissed over again. Again, he tried not to give her a kiss too deep so he said nothing but turn away and sit down on the guest room chair.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:58 pm

Rebecca

She chuckled. " Cody." she murmured under her breath. Before pulling out her phone, popping in her head phones. She turned up the sound, and the song 'Bullet' from Hollywood Undead, came on. Rebecca leaned down on the pillow. Relaxing herself. She soon fell asleep, with music blaring into her ears. She imaged Chris beating her, flashes of her past were horribily remembered. She shuddered in her sleep. Wincing in pain as her side struck again.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:37 pm

When she fell asleep, he made sure before leaving out the door slowly closing the door before going downstairs and sitting back with a heaving sigh. He rested his eyes before looking up, seeing images of her wincing at the bruise her ex gave her. He went upstairs and opened the door, closing it again and sat down beside her and lifted her shirt by her left side and studied the bruise which was purple. He fingered it, looking up at her to watch her sleep starstruck by her beauty he reached up and stroked her cheek. "You'll be okay." he promised quietly. "I'll protect you."

(Reply to the Dances in the dark)
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:46 pm

Rebecca

She was in deep sleep. She couldn't, hear nor feel anything. But something caught her attention, hearing Cody saying. 'I'll protect you.' She smiled in her sleep. Shifting to her side, she curled up into Cody. Not knowing she did, but she did. Rebecca breathed heavily. Her earphone's slipped out of her ears, and she fell right back to sleep. Her head tucked into Cody's muscular chest.

( Okay(Smile
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:51 pm

Cody let her curl into him and his lips brushed her lips gently. He then lied down too, and soon fell asleep as well, his arm around her promising to protect her forever and through anything though no spark went through telling him he was in love. He soon awoke and looked around to see Rebecca sleeping. He rubbed his eyes and looked around his room and at Rebcca again. He lifted her shirt to check her bruise again. Only high enough to look at her side. It was nothing that bad anymore. So he just rubbed her stomach.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:06 pm

Rebecca

She groaned, strentching only slightly. Her eyes fluttered open. Seeing Cody before her, she smiled lightly. Noticing it was now dark, she sat up very slowly. Sitting up on the bed, sighing. She left another stab at her side. Soon she had enough, and looked over at Cody. " Mind if I go get some ice?" she asked. But without his premission, she climbed out him gently and stroled out the room. Walking downstairs. Almost loosing her balance and falling. Rebecca sighed briefly. Comign acorss the kitchen, she opened the fridge and took out an ice pack. Placing it on her side where the bruise was. Rebecca looked out the window. Seeing a flash out light, and a car pulling up into the drive way. Rebecca widened her eyes, to notice Chris stalked out his car. He began to bang on the door. Rebecca jumped back intot he wall. Sinking herself down, putting her face in her palm. She began to cry. " No!" she said in her hands. Soon growing tired of the knocking, Rebecca gathered the courage to open the door. Chris charged in, Rebecca slaped him in his face. Tackling him. She clawed down his cheek. Chris sneered at her, throwing her off him and pinning her down. Pulling his fist up to punch her. Rebecca guarded her face with her hands, ready for the punch.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:51 am

When she went downstairs to get more ice Cody sttlared at the ceiling with a sigh. Then suddenly, he heard something... commotion downstairs. He ran down and saw a man attacking Rebecca. He growled and raced downstairs and pushed him out the way pusheling him into thebstove making him hit it violently. He went over and punched him hard making him stand still. "How dare you come to my house?" He growled flashing fang.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:14 am

Rebecca

She gasped as she seent eh image of Cody. She curled herself into a wall, and put her hand in her palms. Soon enough she was crying, She bruise stinging only silently. She knew this would happen, she knew that if she didnt come home, he would come looking for her. And maybe someone told him where she was staying. But Rebecca didnt care at the moment, she just sobbed into her palm and didnt look up. Chris sat there blankly. Then got the courage to speak. Pushing Cody out of his way towards Rebcca. He slung me up by the arm, and slaped he. Chris snarled at Cody, " How dare you take her away from me!" He challenged. Rebecca snarled at his words, Bringing up her fist, she clobbered him in his face. Spiting at him, she said harshly. " Dont ever hit me again, and dont come looking for me because we are done! We have been done from the moment you layed a hand on me! You bastard!" Rebecca spat at him, kicking him in his side. She looked over at Cody, shaking her head. " knewthis would happen. Chris got up very slowly, and walked outt he door. Rebecca flashed her eyes at him, then fell to the ground, in a heap. She began to cry.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:21 pm

Cody looked back and watched the guy leave out the door. He slammed it shut and leaned down where Rebecca was and put an hand on her arm, and looked at her with a sad experssion. He knew none of this would make her probably feel better but anyway, he pulled her into his arms and rocked her, kissing and stroking her hair. "I'm sorry." he whispered looking out the window and watching Chris's car go out of the parking lot. He pulled her away and looked in her eyes. "Do you know what I am?" he asked suddenly. He looked at the tears of film that coated her eyes.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:00 pm

Rebecca

She stopped slightly as Cody pulled her into his arms, kissing her and stroking her hair back. Rebecca let a fake smile cross her lips. Looking up into his eyes as he asked her the question. She shuddered slightly to answer his question. Then spoke with a firm voice. " Yes. Your a vampire.." She said, her eyes meeting his gaze. Rebecca sat up, placing her hand on his cheek. " But I'm not afraid of you. Your different." She said, leaning into him once more.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:24 pm

Cody heard her answer and shudder. He then heard her other comment and thought for a second.. was he even different? He bit the inside of his cheek until answering. "I don't know if I'm different..." he said moving down to stroke her cheek again. He let her lean into him and moved his hands to her face to remove her tears. "I'm sorry..." he said clenching his eyes shut. He knew that his place wasn't as safe so now where should you send her...? He thought.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:44 pm

Rebecca

She shook her head, " D-Don't drop me off anywhere else. I can't stand without you by my side." She said. Looking at him, she kissed him lightly on the cheek. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she tucked her head into his. Face pressed agaisnt him, only inches away from his lips. She closed her eyes, and as her soft lips ran lightly acrossed his. Her heart melted, wanting to be with him. But she didn't have a tang of feeling that she loved him.. Yet...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:45 am

Cody heard her say that he shouldn't he send her anywhere and sighed. He had a different opinon even though he didn't want to let her go either. He loved the company and started growing a think for her. When she pressed her head against his and brushes her lips against his he thought about kissing her again but instead he just met a pleaing stare and whispered. "I'm sorry." Again, kissing her forehead.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next