Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Kiss... (S I O N)

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Eternal Kiss... (S I O N) - Page 4 Empty Re: Eternal Kiss... (S I O N)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:50 pm

Rebecca pushed away from him. " Again with the tossing me around shit.." She said roughly. She really had hardcore for feelings for him. Did he really think, he couldn't protect her. Rebecca sighed. Throwing her head back, her hands cuffed over her face. She sighed loudly. " Fine. I guess, if that's what you want. But I swear if he trys anything with me. I will personally take his dick, chop it off, and shove it down his throat and make him eat it, then throw it up, and eat it again!!" She said with a slight chuckle. But beginning for real.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:39 pm

Ummm, bump?
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:20 pm

Cody didn't even find the joke funny. He was offended by it actually. "My brother is not like that." he snapped bitterly and jumped out of the hot tub with a heaving sigh. "He is engaged. " Sighing, he wished he could be engaged and have children but as his duty as a half good half bad vampire, it was to protect, never to move. He kicked the soft fluffy door and locked the door to their hotel. (It was a restraunt and hotel who can aford it) and crashed onto a bed in a sperate room from the others. He closed his eyes and was soon daydreaming.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:30 pm

Rebecca snarled at him. But meaning to take it like that, but she was kinda insacure when shes not drunk. Rebecca jumped out of the hot tup after Cody slamemd the door tot he seperate room. She sighed, knowing she should have never said that. But whatever, she was aching inside. Having no one to comfort her, while he has a brother by his side. She thought long and hard, as she layed down on the couch outside the room. Not wanting to go in their with him after that scene. Rebecca sneered, pulling a blanket over her she curled up on the loveseat. She thought about going to his brothers house. But knowing she wouldn't let that happen, she just waited 'till morning.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:36 pm

Cody soon fell asleep from all the daydreaming, pulling him through endless dreams and nightmares od his life like a movie. Sunlight poured info the windows and Cody was splayed on the bed. He got up and looked at the small alarm clock at the side on the nightstand. It was... 10:00. Getting up, he loooked around trying to remember what happened and his surroundings. When he regonized where he was and what happened two days ago he banged in the walls, creating a small dent. "Shit!" He muttered and got his shirt on.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:42 pm

Rebecca sat there still curled up. She could sleep 'till noon. But something loud made her jump out of her skin. In a heart beat, she was standing on end. Rebecca snorted, putting her clothes back on. She did not remember one bit of what happened and where she was. But she turned her ehad to see through glass the image of Cody. Rebecca did not dare go in there, for she knew he was probably still mad at her. All she did was lay back down, and wait..
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:38 pm

Cody came out the door and said nothing just looked around the hotel living room. He looked back at Rebecca, his gaze burned into hers trying to say I'm sorry but no words came out, afraid that they would get an unexpected retort. Squeezing his eyes shut for the quickest moment, he reoppened them to see her and noticed he was exhaling, face paling for he was never pale, looking more like a regular person. He ran his hands through his hair and finally broke the silence which held strangily between them. "Come on." Turning around he swung the door open and looked down the hallways of rooms. Chattering came from inside one. Bedsqueak inside another. He heard some people watching T.V. on the one of the 4 last rooms, he couldn't tell. Slipping on his jacket which he held in his pants, his jeans carelessy sagging below his waist, he got into the car and waited for Rebecca so they can make their trip to his brothers.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:17 pm

Rebecca heard codys voice. She threw her head up, slowly making her way out of bed. she realized thazt he was sending her to his brothers. Rebecca sighed deeply, stalking out of the hotell. She jumped into the car. Looking over at Cody. " Hey.." She said blankly.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:05 pm

Um, bump?
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:08 pm

(I'm sorry I'm busy and not able to reply all the time. Please wait.)
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:13 pm

(It's okay... I'm just trying to get some more RPing in before I crash. And I understand, I'm sorry I'm soo pushy, I don't mean to be Sad )
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:28 pm

The young man gripped the wheel tighter as she joined him in the car. He looked straight and started it quickly the engine roaring to life. When she said hey... he didn't answer. He stayed quiet unable to talk to her after last night... mad at himself. "You can't..." he finally says as he tries not even edging an eye to look at her.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:45 pm

Rebecca was taken a back by his comment. " What?" she said in a hushed out voice. rebecca turned the other way, unable to look at him..
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:47 pm

When she asked "What?" Cody tried not to snap at her and say things he would regret instead, he just took a deep breath and looked at her. "We can't be together." he said. "I am broken. You will meet someone new.... grow up, have kids... be happy." he commanded. It was asking, he just wanted to be able to let her go. Because deep inside, he was hurting. He loved her and he was surprised they were once strangers at a bar and just by a single "Hello" it just brought a whole new life. He didn't want to let that go but as well, he had to and was just having to let it go by acting like he didn't care anymore- like he never cared.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:13 pm

Rebecca stared blankly out the window, as rain started to pour down. She held back a nasty comment. Then as they approached a stop light. Rebecca immediatly charged out the door. Flinging it open, then slamming it behind her. If this is what he wanted, then fine she wil leaving and never returning. But inside of her something told her she was in love, then again her heart was shattering with pain and agony. Rebecca slowly walked through the rain, as it beated down upn her. She held her arms close to her as tears began to fall. But calming down, she quickly turned into an ally. She could see men watching her as she passed them. Rebecca quickened her pace as they followed close behind her. She did not care weather or not she was killed.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:20 pm

Cody watched her walk away. His eyes turned white and his face paled. Even without a goodbye and she disappeared in the freezing rain. "Goodbye..." he whispered though he knew he should go after her. But he didn't just watched her disappear. When the light turned green, he headed home.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:41 pm

Rebecca quickened her pace even faster. Soon bumping into a guy, " Oh sorry." She said with a tence voice. Looking up she did not notice who it was. He grinned at her, a large group of guys appearing on the sides of him. Rebecca stared at them with wide eyes. She swiftly turned around and ran straight into someone else. Now she was surrounded. One of them spoke up; " She's mine.." Seeing a lrage man coming towards her, she shuddered back. Soon raising her hand to slap him in the face. The guy chuckled lightly, griping her hand, he slung her towards him. Trying to strip her, but Rebecca refused. Taking her nails and driving them into his eyes. He screetched in pain and released her. She darted off down the ally, as the men behind her raced after her. Rebecca turned swiftly into a corner, and sunk down into the shadows as they passed her. She began to cry in silence.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:24 pm

Cody turned up the music and just thought of her. Her smile her, the way her eyes sparkle. Just the image of her popped in his head and just seeing the image of her made him forget where he was. A car beeped and he realized he was about to crash. He tried swerving but that he came across a truck. He tried swerving again but then the truck crashed into his and he put a hand over his eyes as the car's windows broke out and bloodied his hands. He breathed heavy and his vison blurred and his eyes rolled in the back of his head and he was knocked out.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:57 pm

Rebecca's eyes flung open as she heard the sound of a car crash. She raced towards the accident. As she neared, wondering she would find. Hoping it wasn't Cody. But soon enough as she got closer she could see his car, all smashed up and small. Rebecca gasped for air, as she pushed a police man out of her way. Flying past crowds of people. Police man trying to near her back towards everyone. But Rebecca refused, snapping meaningful words out at them. They let go of her and as soon as they did she swirled around and darted off towards Cody. Rebecca skidded a silent halt beside him, as he was getting help out of the car. Rebeccas eyes shown with worry, and regret. She Glanced up at the two men that were helping him stand up. But Rebecca shoved them away harshly. Sneering at them, she took hold of Cody by the waist and pulling his arm over her shoulder. She sat him down by the curve, leaning forward a glint of saddness in her eyes. She checked him over for any scars, but when she did, he soon began to heal. Rebecca sighed, half calming down. She couldn't think of anything to say except. " I'm glad your okay." She stood up and left him with the docs. Backing up, she gazed at Cody.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:06 pm

Cody was still passed out, not knowing what happened or what was going on. He opened his eyes a little to see Rebecca. He felt the wounds heal, didn't mean he healed. Vampires never healed. If they died, they died and he was feeling he so much pain he wanted to right now. He coughed out blood and took Rebecca's hand. "Rebecca I always loved you." he said those three meanigful words to her for the first time. People gathered, people pushed back and then he was in a world of darkness again as he was tooken in the ambulance that arrived.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:26 pm

Rebecca shuddered back at his words. She woudnered if he really meant them, but knowing by how he spoke them. She knew that he meant what he said. Rebecca smiled only slightly. She whispered back. " They why would you try to get rid of me?" She asked but before she could recieve an answer. She was shoved out of the way, being pushed. Rebecca snarled at one man who threw her towards the side. She charged at him, pushing him to the ground. " Don't touch!" She snapped harshly. As they put Cody in the ambulance, Rebecca jumped in, a man pushed her off. " No miss, you may not come." But refusing to listen, Rebecca griped the mans shirt, pulling him towards her sharply. She hissed at him, with threatening eyes. " I will be coming." The man still nodded a 'no'. Rebecca soon growing tired of his games, she threw his aside. Jumping back into the truck, and sitting down. " Watch me come. I love him and I will NOT leave him alone!" She spat out. Everyone backed away, letting her in. Not wanting to cause trouble with her ever again. Rebecca smiled happily. Quickly turning her attention towards Cody, " I love you. I hope you know that.." She said softly. Taking his hand into hers.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:29 pm

....Hello....?
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:54 pm

He hardly heard her and as they took him towards the hospital. They soon arrived at the hospital and pulled in, putting him out and into the hospital.

(Sss)
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:10 pm

Rebecca followed behind closely. As they put him into a room. She began to arguee with a nurse who stopped her. She snarled and kept argueeing with her, ''till Rebecca threatened the women, and she let her in. Thanking the nurse. She sat down in a chair next to Cody.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:08 pm

Cody soon opened his eyes something from a blur to clear vision. He blinked, looking around, realizing the smell of the hospital. He looked by the window and in the bed sitting on it was Rebecca. He reached out, grabbed her hand and gave a warm smile though his eyes told he was in pain. "You just can't leave me, can you?" he asked in a weak voice looking up at her.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next