Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Kiss... (S I O N)

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Eternal Kiss... (S I O N) - Page 2 Empty Re: Eternal Kiss... (S I O N)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:24 am

Rebecca

She looked at him. Pushing him away roughly. " Stop sayin your sorry." She said with a slight harshness, but she calmed down and leaned over to kiss his cheek. Rebecca stood up, leaving her side beginning to hurt. She shrugged it off and went to go lay down on the couch. She rotated ehr head to look over at Cody.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:11 pm

Cody watched her snap at him and tried not to flash red eyes. He sighed and lowered his head for a second once again, closing his eyes. He got up and turned to see her looking at him. He drew in a sharp breath and joined her. He rubbed her shoulder. "I think it may be my only choice." He whispered and looked back at the door. "I want you safe."
(Happy)
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:23 pm

Rebecca narrowed her eyes, glaring up at Cody. She bolted up quickly. Standing infront of him. " I'm not leaving!" She sneered. Loosing her cool, but calmed a bit when she realized how she was speaking. Rebecca sighed, she twirled her thomps in a circle around eachother and she glared down at the ground. " I'm sorry." she said with a hushed out voice.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:51 pm

Cody watched as she broke out kn him again. He rose up and pulled her hands down. "I'm not now.." he whispered. He lifted a hand to stroke her cheek again, looking her in the eyes. "Do this for you." He started and leaned in with a hesitate he added, "Do this for me." He went in to kiss her but didn't want to make her angry but Waite's to see what she'd do.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:15 pm

Rebecca cocked her, watching as his hand stroked her cheek. Rebecca closed her eyes as their lips touched. BUt she stopped kissing him and shoved away from him. Turning away quickly. She sighed sadly. " I'm not leaving you." She said.. Rotating her head to whisper over her shoulder. " I've grown feelings for you, Cody." Rebecca said lightly with a beautiful velvet voice that rang throughout the room.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:19 pm

Cody couldn't help but admit only to himself that he'd gain feelings for her too. She was beautiful and intelligant and derserved a man better than the previous. But instead, he didn't mention that he had feelings and took a step towards her, eyes glittering sadly. "Then what if I lose you." He whispered mutitly. "Then there will be no 'Us' ever." He pointed out. He hoped that she understood he was just trying to save her life.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:29 pm

Rebecca shook her head, dropping her hands to her side. Then a strange idea hit her and she shot her head up instantly. Quickly turning around and tackling him into the couch. She sat up on his chest. She leaned down towards his face, her hair vanishing their faces. She looked into his eyes, with a spark of excitement. " Change me!" She said. " If you change me, we will be together forever!" She urged him. PRessed her chest against him softly. She bit her lip, pleading him on. She looked at him, telling him she wasnt scared nor afraid to be changed. She was doing thsi for 'them' and only them.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:38 pm

When he was knocked down and tackled to the couch, his eyes were wide when he met her gaze, telling him to change her. What?! Was she compeltly nuts? Was she wanting to die and be cold-blooded. He shook his head and pushed her away. "No...no I'm not changing you. Your going to be DEAD. You have the best life ahead of you. To find someone to grow old with, and have kids with... just because I have feelings for you, doesn't mean I can't be with you, Rebecca. I'm protecting you..."
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:28 pm

Rebecca gasped as he pushed her away. She stumbled back, narrowing her eyes. She shook her head, confused. Tears coated her eyes, she whirled around. Stalking out the house, she ran into the forset, non-stop. Soon stopping beside a tree. Leaning up against it, she sunk down to her knees. Covering her face in her hands.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:57 pm

Cody watched her race out the house and ran outside and came to a stop a little bit away from it. "Rebecca.." he sighed and turned around and put his fingers on his forehead and sighed again, turning around. "She knows I'm not any different." He whispered going into his house and closing the door and leaning against it and sinking onto the floor.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:12 pm

Rebecca snarled to herself. Standing back up and walking in a fast pace. Something caught her eye, soon enough something pinned her down. Flashing white fangs. Rebecca gasped loudly. A moment later, seh screamed loudly, making birds fly up out of the trees.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:19 pm

Cody was just deep in thought when suddenly, a scream hit his ears. Getting up, he turned the doorknob cautiously and saw the birds fly up. He also smelt a blood-thristy vampire and the fear scent of Rebecca. He knew he should've let her out! She should've had in the first place. He sped to the place where she was and saw the vampire leaning in for kill. He pushed him off making him go through a couple of trees. "We don't have much longer!" He said and ran to his cars and pulled out his keys putting her in. He went on the driveway and speeded out. "That's it; I'm taking you to my sisters."
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:30 pm

Rebecca sneered at Cody. " No I'm not! Why should I? If you want to get rid of me, then why in hell would you safe me in the first place! You should have let Chris beat me to death instead of help me! Now where has it taken you!" She spat at him. Clentching her fists together. She turned her head to the side, avoiding to look at him. " I never want to grow old with anyone, except you.. I don't care if I'm dead, and cold-blooded. I have no one, only you.." She said under her breath. Pains struck her heart.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:35 pm

Cody looked at her, still heading towards his sisters house; she was mortal. "Because I was careless at this time and thought that I wouldn't grow feelings for you!" he snapped back. He then heard her other saying. He growled deep in his throat and took a quick sideglance at her before turning back to the roads. "Don't you see Rebecca I am dead! I stay this age forever! I'll never grow old. I'm not going to change you.. It would hurt you... you'll kill the most innocent people because you need the tast of blood to become a full vampire. It wasn't my choice to change!" He flashed quick fangs.[strike]
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:44 pm

Rebecca shook her head, closing her eyes. " Fine.. Whatever.. Do what you want, like I care.. I have nothing else is this world. My parents died, my family thinks im dead. So if I wanted to right now, I could easily kill myself." Rebecca started to laugh. Turning towards him, she put on a smile. " And you know what. It wouldn't change anything.. No one would care if I was dead or alive. So do whatever, I don't give a fuck." She said.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:48 pm

Cody stopped expectantly, the car making a loud screetch. He looked at her. "Shit Rebecca!" He snapped and tried holding back tears. "I care... I care." He repeated it twice and took her out the car pounding on the door. No one answered. He tested the doorknob, it was open. He went inside and checked. Suddenly a corpse laid spalyed on the ground with blood. He gasped and ran towards it. "Nala!" He yelled and saw a wound on her adobinal and blood on her neck.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:06 pm

Rebecca looked at him in disbelief. Then as he opened the door, seeing a corpse on the floor. His sister, she knew. Tears coated her eyes, she sunk down into the corner of a wall. Rebecca shook her head, " no.." She ran out the door, toward the car. Before she even got close to it, she droped to her knees. Looking at the ground blankly. She sat there, eyes wide in fear. For a moment she thought of dieing, then again she didnt care.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:10 pm

Cody looked back and before anything else could happen to Rebbeca he just picked up Nala, and brought her outside and closed the door. He raised his eyebrows. "Would you like to help me bury her?" he asked quietly as he tried to figure out what happened. He went to Rebecca and set down his sister and tried comforting Rebecca. "I know it's hard. She was really nice and around your age you two would've got along."
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:21 pm

Rebecca jumped slightly. Then looked up at Cody. " I'm sorry." She said sadly. Looking over at his sisters corpse. He nodded to help him. Slowly she got up and for a moment stood there. A blank expression on her face.. As she helped bury her, she asked something in a low tempered voice. " Why?.. Why do you care?" Rebecca asked simply.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:58 pm

When she asked why did he care he lofted himself up ans gave a stressed sigh. "Rebecca... please." he moaned. He didn't want to tell her he has feeling for her... that would just make it worse. And he didn't want to tell her he loved her... then she'd really want him then he'd lose control and his hormones would act up and he didn't want to hurt her. He looked at her. "Don't make it harder for me than it already is."
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:06 pm

Rebecca looked at him. She didnt anything for the time being. As soon as they were done burying her. Rebecca stood up slowly. Rebecca looked down at her feet. Soon enough, a tear rolled down ehr cheek. Thinking about her parents. She turned quickly, making her way past the car. She walked slowly down towards the graveyard. Rebecca strolled through it, dodging cemetary's Not wanting to trip over one, she soon reached her parents grave. Rebecca sighed, slowly sinking down to her knees. She let out a stressed moan, slight crying inbetween. " If you two here me. I just wanted to say, I miss you guys. And I don't know what to do with my life right now." Rebecca placed her hands in her palms, flying backwards onto the grass. She cryed in her hands as they cuffed over her face.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:38 pm

Cody watched the girl run off, for like the 1000th time today. He wished that he could be completely annoyed by hat but he wasn't. He couldn't help but feel feelings for her. She was beautiful for one thing but was that all he liked her for was he body. She was fasting him to turn her and ran away everytime she didn't get her way... could he handle that? Did she run because she was broken hearted or posses he wont change her into the blood-sucking vampire she wants to be?

(Make the topic)
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:54 pm

Rebecca sat there moment. All that was on her mind at the moment, was her parents. She sat there at there grave. Eyeing the words. She did not dare read them. She stood up after awhile sitting there. HEr parents still flooding her mind. All she could think about at the moment was her parents. Seeing Cody's sister dead, it was the only reason why she left him there and went to her parents grave. To moan, she thought. Does he think she gets her way all the time. That was a lie, Rebecca never got ehr way. And to ehr she didn't really give two-shits. She stopped lengths away from Cody. Not wanting to go by him or even look at him. For she was crying, and right she just wanted to be alone for time being. Rebecca sighed heavily. Leaning up against a tree.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:13 pm

Cody grieved silently for her sister and just wished she wasn't mortal for the first time. But she was lucky, because instead of never growing old, never dying, she could go to the place they called heaven and be with the creatures they called angels. That's what he dreamed of, but he could never replace the spell even though he wanted it so badly. He could never go. back go be the foolish kid he was to walk into that forest and get bitten then have loads if creatures on him. Then if he met her, they could have a life and have the right kind of kids and be together. She just didn't understand how hard it was for him. Killing his mother who was dying.. smelling hersweet tang of blood. Getting mad at his father and sucking his sweet blood and he didn't want her ending up the next victim. He was no different from the others.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:31 pm

Rebecca sighed heavily. Gathering the courage to look up at Cody. She spoke with a tang of pain and saddness in her words. Still tears coated her eyes white watery film. " Do you want to go or stay here." Rebecca asked with a fake smile to put on. But she knew she wasn't in the mood for smiling and laughing at the time. She was still moaning over her parents. Not able to get over them dying. She wondered how Cody felt. She felt sad for him. rebecca knows how it feels to loose someone you love deeply. But the pain and agony she felt for Cody was unreal. Almost like she was in ehr own little world. But really it was reality, almsot like someone shooting her in her heart with a bullet. But worse then that, it was the pain of love that shattered her heart.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next