Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Kiss... (S I O N)

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Eternal Kiss... (S I O N) - Page 3 Empty Re: Eternal Kiss... (S I O N)

Post by lemmy Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:41 pm

Cody went on vigil for his sister. Suddenly he heard her voice and looked up at her. "Yes." he said blankly, no emotion held his eyes any longer as he stood up and pushed past her and went to the car, going in. He felt a tang of regret for acting so heartless. Maybe trying one thing on her would give her the last goodbyes of him: A special romantic night. He had nowhere else to send her but his friend's house. His friend was sweet and mortal. Being his next meal, he couldn't risk that for Rebecca and the strong emotion of love for him, he couldn't risk turning her into a vampire.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:47 pm

Rebecca got intot he car. SHutting it behind her. She sat in silence. Noticing he was taking her somewhere else. She sighed. " Where to now?" She said, not liking the feeling of being sent off to ANOTHER place, she wasn't a pup that you can just throw away whenever you want. Didn't he know this, that she had feelings. Probably not, but she carried on looking out the window aimlessly. She closed her eyes as one more tear scortched her cheek.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:56 pm

Cody said nothing more but looked at her face and saw her... beautiful. Jeans and nice pink shirt. Tears scortched down her cheeks and he just wanted to lean towards her and whip them away. He wanted to tell her everything was going to be okay. Pulling out his sister's house he drove downtown. Sometimes, he'd look at her with a glint of worry in his eyes but he'd look back to the road. Soon, they arove at the place and got out then opened the door and gently took her hands. They were at the most expensive and famous restraunt in town. As well as romantic. Hardly nobody was there and he led her to the opening and held the door.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:08 pm

Rebecca opened her eyes, seeing that they were at a restraunt. Rebecca gazed up at Cody, grapign his hand. She stood up. She wore tight black skinny jeans, and a tight pink shirt that said, " Good girls go to heaven, Bads girls go everywhere. Wearing a white thin jacket over it. That went to about ehr rip line. Rebecca walked into the restraunt. As everyone turned towards she glared down at a girl. Seeign that it was her friend, Nicole. Rebecca watched as she just sneered at her, and turned back to her date. It was funny how, every guy looked up to watch me come in. Nicole got mad as her boyfriend just watched my movements as I stroled in. Rebecca couldn't wait to sit down, so these eyes that lay upon her, would stop looking at her before she would snap and maybe get into a huge fight tonight. She didnt like to fight, but when she wanted to. She will or can hurt you to where you'll be in the hospital. Rebecca awaited for Cody.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:47 pm

Cody followed her in and went to the guy and gave him the money. He whispered to the man and the man sorted through the money before nodding and taking them into a public room with no one. There was a round table with a red lighted candle and a red clothing table. There was two chairs as well at the far middle was a huge Hot tub with rose petals on it and then a loveseat. He trotted to the chair and pulled it open raising his eyesbrows at her. The lights were dimmed and music was on lightly. He then moved off and went into his chair. He grabbed his order and looked in there looking through. He put it down, staring at her with a smile. "What do you think pretty fancy than your jealous boyfriends and friends eh? I noticed how they looked at you."
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:56 pm

Rebecca let a smile dance across her face. She let out a light chuckle. Looking around, she smiled warmly. Looking over at Cody, she blushed. Twirling her thombs around in circles, nervous stricking her. It was unnatrual for ehr to be nervous. She laughed. " Yeah, quite, quite fancy I'd have to say. Oh well, I don't care waht they think. Nicole's boyfriends been trying to get with me.." Rebecca chuckled with a slight hiss in her words. She stopped with her thombs and glaced up at Cody. "What's up? Why did you bring me here? Is there something wrong?" She asked quite curious.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:08 pm

Cody looked at her a smile dancing across his lips though inside he knew why. "Because, I want you to know that I really really like you, Rebecca." he says reaching over to stroke her hands. His eyes met her eletric blue ones. He knew there was more to it but he said nothing and searched over his ordering folder. When he found something good he waited til the man came and asked. "Could I please have a hamburger and root beer." He said. "And what would you want miss?" The young man asked eyes big when he caught the look of her. Cody smiled and chuckled winking at her.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:15 pm

Rebecca glanced up at the guy. Taken back by the look on his face when he looked her, surprised about something. She wondered if she was that good looking. She thought for a moment. " Ummm.. Stake if you have any?" She asked, with a slight smile. Seeing Cody wink at her. She glared at him, with a grin. " What?" She said under her breath. Tapping her fingers on the table, she smirked at Cody. BEfore kicking him gently on the leg. Rebecca chuckled, biting her lip. She leaned forward. Rebecca did love her meat. ^^
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:20 pm

The young man nodded and watched him walk away, shutting the door behind him. Cody looked at her. "Your very beautiful that's what." he said and walked to her and grabbed her hands pulling her up. He stroked her cheek. "I'm so sorry for all the things that you were unexpectedly pulled into." He whispered stroking beside her eye. "I really do like you, Rebecca. I would die for you." He said and he really meant what he said. He had those strong feelings and giving her what she wanted before he shipped her out was the only thing he could do.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:40 pm

Rebecca wide eyed, glanced up at him as he gras ped her hands, pulling her up. Rebecca glaced into his eyes, her blue eyea dancing with happiness. She smiled, blushing. Rebecca leaned forward into him, wrapping her arms around his neck. Her heart seemed to glow with the feelings she felt for him. " You don't know how much that means to me.. I'd take a bullet for you, your my world. My everything. You are the only thing that keeps me from killing myself, I want to be with forever. I never wanna grow old with anyone.. I-I know how you feel about changing me.. It's just that, I will not leave you." Rebecca said, glancing up into his eyes. She was only an inch away from his lips. Shuddering a bit, she was about to kiss him. But failed to, wondering what he would do. Push away from her? Or kiss her as well?
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:46 pm

Cody heard her and was surprised by her words even though he knew she'd say something, just not anything so strong. Leaning down when she started to kiss him he met her lips for the first time. He lifted his hands to cup her cheeks and kissed her on. He pushed her closer, wanting to explore her more so went kissing her deeper.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:51 pm

Rebecca was surprised as he kissed her on. Soon becoming to making-out with her. She went on with it, as she was pulled clsoer to him. Her chest pressing against his, she went on kissing him. She was still surprsied by how fast he wanted to explore her, but she didn't mind. It wasn't like she was a virgin, well technically, she was rapped. Soo, she don't really know at the moment.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:55 pm

Cody soon stopped kissing her and though he wanted to go on, he didn't. Making her pregnant with a vampire would just eat her away. He sat down again and soon enough, the food came. He looked at it and started to eat as they were left alone as the rest of the time was theirs.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:18 pm

Rebecca stipped and watched as Cody sat down. She rubbed her arm, biting her lip she soon went to go sit down. Rebecca smiled, thanking the women who had brung them their food, as the door was opened. She looked at the door, seeing out it. Chris was standing there. Rebecca sighed angerly. SHaking her head. " Oh lord." She said sinking hee herself in her seat. Rebecca eyed Chris, soon the door slammed as the waitress left. She sighed, getting up and pulling the cutains that attached itself to the door. She sneered at him. Rebecca whirled around and went to go sit back down. Cutting her stake, she ate only a little. Before getting up and slowly walking over toward the loveseat. Rebecca looked up at Cody, she smiled warmly at him. " I don't know what to do anymore.. Chris is becoming a stalker." She shook her head.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:32 pm

When he was served his hamburger, he took a big bite and swallowed then he heard her and looked to see her closing the curtains then to the loveseat. He got an idea and walked back to the curtains, smirking at her. "Let's give him something to stalk about." He said and climbed on her feeling on the curve of her body.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:40 pm

Rebecca smirked lightly. As he felt down the curve of her body. He took a glance at Chris, then eyed Cody. " What are you doing?" She chuckled lightly. Chris watched with a glint of rage in hsi eyes. Rebecca smiled, flicking Chris off.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:48 pm

Cody continued to rub around her. "What does it look like I'm doing? trying to make your boyfriend see what you got now." He said and leaned down to meet her in a kiss again, lips meeting one again. He then went down and kissed down her neck, their bodies grinding together. He stroked her breast lightly and continued to kiss her hoping that Chris would go away before he got serious. This was only a fun teasing for Chris to go away.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:58 pm

Rebecca chuckled lightly. Chris sat there, quite amused, but also raging eyes watched Cody. Rebecca met his lips as they started to kiss. She smirked, as their bodies grinded together. Rebecca arched her back a bit before breathing heavily. The hands on her breats felt pleasuring, yes. But for a moment she wanted him. Then again, she thought about it. But she didn't care.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:02 pm

Cody switched. Now she was ontop and he was at the bottom and he imated her and flicked off Chris and gave a slight moan of fake pleasure. He cupped her hands in her cheeks in his hands and brought her to a kiss again and let go feeling on her back. "Oh your so good." He breathed and took a sideglance at Chris. 'Leave!'
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:15 pm

Rebecca gasped as she was switched on top. She smiled. Beginning to kiss him, she laughed hard as he gave out a fake moan. Chuckling she pressed her breats against his muscular chest. Biting her lip. She eyed him, Rebecca arched her back, she smiled. Glancing at Chris, she rolled her eyes. She sat up upon his member, grinding up and down upon him, slowly. Rebecca smirked, arising her hands as she moved up and down upon him. She bit her lip, stricking herself down agaisnt him she made out with him. Soon enough after awhile of watching, Chris got angry. Throwing his drink at the wall, he stormed out. Rebecca stopped, leaning up. She looked down at Cody, a moment passed. And soon enough she burst into laugher. She shook her, " Aha, that was fun." She said. Rebecca slowly climbed off him, after that scene, she would expect him to grap her and pull her back towards him.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:20 pm

Cody grinned and this time, the moan was real as she grinded up against his memebr and made out with his. He wanted more, but soon enough, Chris walked away and he sighed heavily when she got off. "Yes the hoe gets what he deserves." she said and walked to the curtains, closing them again and sat down at the table with the hard sigh. "Did you really enjoy it? Your a professional." He teased, grinning and running his hands from his red hair and taking a bite of his hamburger.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:25 pm

Rebecca laughed. " Damn right." She said with a slight smirk. She sat up on the loveseat. She felt vibration on her ass. Getting up she looked at the screen. Seeing it was Chris. Rebecca roleld her eyes and ignored it. Turning off her phone. She smiled up at Cody. " Yeah I did. And I guess you could say that." she said shrugging as her arms were wrapped around her legs. Rebecca smiled, she wanted more, but knowing he wouldn't do it, she sighed heavily.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:30 pm

Cody finished his burger and soon took off his shirt and his pants to reveal trunks. "Time to go into the hot tub." He said winking slightly at her before going inside it. He could only slightly feel it. He sighed and put his hands through it. "Room for one more." He said flirtly and waited for her to join him.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:37 pm

Rebecca smirked as he took off hsi shirt. She got up instantly. Soon taking off her shirt, then pants slowly. Soon seh was only in her bra and underwear. She was kinda glad she wasn't wearing a thong. But extremely short bottyshorts would do. She has a bra that was leopard that matched her underwear. Rebecca felt the water, she smirked at Cody. Climbing in, she crawled up towards him. relaxing upon his lap. Her legs wrapping around him. She rested her arms around his neck. She bit her lip. Excited for once.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:42 pm

Cody watched as she relaxed on him and put her arms losely around him, biting her lip. He hated to ruin the moment, the fun but keeping this from her wasn't as good. He knew she'd probably be mad. "I can't do this," he said. "As much as I want to, I can't." He took a deep breath. "I can leave you and my brother to take care of my baby." He met her gaze, sad and regretful. "I have to send you to my brothers. It's not safe here."
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next