Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Kiss... (S I O N)

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Eternal Kiss... (S I O N) - Page 8 Empty Re: Eternal Kiss... (S I O N)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:53 pm

Rebecca watched as the young boy stared down at his girlfriends dead body. Rebecca snarled, frlashing fangs. She finally stalked out of the trees, coming close towards the boy. As she did, he snapped his head up and pulled out a gun that was loaded with wood. Rebecca chuckled, cocking her head. The boy pulled the triger, and Rebecca stood there as he shot a couple more. She let her fangs hang to reveal their sharp points. In a flash she was behind him, the boy whirled around. Before he could stab Rebecca, she flung him into a tree. Knocking the wind out of him as he hit it, creating a dent. She sneered, " Damion.. Oh my little brother, Damion.. Why did you shoot me with wood?" she said shaking her hand, one of her hands gripped to his neck, flashing her fangs. Even knowing she wouldn't be able to kill him, she could still play, right? Rebecca laughed, stepping back alittle ways to pull the wooden sticks out of her chest. Damion looked at her with a blank expression.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:49 pm

Cody headed back home until he heard something and then imaged it all in his head; Rebbecca attacking somebody again. Sighing he moved in a flash and grabbed her arm, pulling her back, digging his fingers into her arm. "Why are you attacking somebody again." he growled. "Didn't I tell you not to--" He turned, clear to see frustrated. "I-I'm sorry." he murmured to the boy. "Please don't tell anyone were here."
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:23 pm

Rebecca sneered at Cody as he gripped her arm. Snarling she flashed her fangs. With a quick motion she had him pinned against a tree, gripped locked on his throat. Her eyes blazed in fury, " Don't ever touch me like that again!" she snapped. Whirling around to face her brother. Rebecca looked at him, standing a few feet from him. She looked over at Cody, " I'm sorry.. But he--He is my brother..." she said with a striking pain in her heart. Turning over to Damion. " Damion do--do you remember me?" She asked gently. Rebecca waited for an answer.

Damion looked at Rebecca in the eyes, noticing her gentle smile and smooth beautiful face. He smiled happily, nodding. He jumped into her arms, Damnion with a tear in his eye manged to get words out. " Oh my god Rebecca, yo-your alive. What are you?" He asked slightly. Looking at Cody.

Rebecca caught him, wrapping her arms around him. She sighed, " I-Well I don't know if I can tell you Damion." She asked, her heart aching. She sighed, knowing what she had to do. Rebecca leaned down, face to face with him. She glared at him, her orbs growing bigger as she spoke. Damions orbs going small in his bright green eyes. " You will not remember what happened here. You will go back home, and never speak of this again. Do you understand." She said. Damion replied as his eyes went crazy. " Yes, I understand." Rebecca stood up, backing away. She watched as her brother blinked his eyes, and looked at her. " Wh-Where am I?" Rebecca sighed with pain, her eyes full of tears. She replied back. " Your in the woods.. Maybe you should go back home, its dangerous out here." She said. Damion nodded, walking past them. Eyeing Cody and me. Rebecca sighed, snarling words out. She put her fists in a tight hold, soon enough she punched in a tree, tearing it out of the ground and flinging it away.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:58 pm

Before she could lock her fangs around his throat, he dodged but some of her fangs caught on his neck. He was so surprised by the attack he eventually passed out. Soon, he awoke and raging fury and pain burst through him. Cody stood up, and went to grip her shoulder, but didn't even want to touch her. "What the hell, Rebbecca?" He asked "What is your problem? This vampire has tooken over you. I knew it wasn't a good idea into a freakin vampire you a monster, a heartless beast." Anger died away and was replaced with pure pain and his stomach ached with it. "If you want me to leave Rebbecca, I will. I knew it wasn't always okay to love. But you can't seem to cooprate with what I'm trying to tell you."
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:28 pm

Rebecca sneered at his words. " Leave! Leave huh!? Well, if your gonna leave. Then your leave me and the baby!" She snapped roughly. " And I didn't kill the boy, I couldn't! You know how much pain it took out of me to kill them people, I can control it. I know I can.. Cody.. That was my brother..." She said with aching words that barely came out in a rasping voice. Rebecca looked at him, " You just don't understand.." She said hopelessly. " And I do know what your trying to tell me.. But in order to keep this baby healthy, she or he needs blood. Cody don't ever call me a monster. You know I'm not like that.." She said with the slightest gasp.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:38 pm

When the anger died and he'd realized what he'd said he walked up to her and start to put a hand on her cheek, but pulled away. "I'm the monster. Why did I get you pregnat? Why did I change you? Why couldn't I die? I told you Rebbecca I didn't want to change you until I was sure I loved you but all I'm doing is hurting you."
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:42 pm

Rebecca sighed, shaking her head.. " See this is what you don't understand.." She said looked up at him. " Your not hurting me... Your hurting yourself.." she said, a moment of silence struck. Rebecca snapped her head up quickly, letting in the smell of blood. But she did not pull away from him, she put stood there. " You think your hurting me, but raelly.. All your doing is putting stress upon yourself. If--if you can't be with me or don't believe that I can't handle this then whats the point of being with me?" She asked, pain struck her harder this time as the words came out. She began to cry..
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:23 pm

Cody looked down at the ground and then when she began to cry, he pulled her to him. "See?" He asked and stroked her hair. "You wouldn't be crying if I said that, I'm the heartless monster. I should've changed you. I hurt you so much and I just..." he let tears run down his face.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:32 pm

Rebecca breathed in heavily. Stopping herself from crying. She bit her upper lip. " Stop! Stop blaming yourself. I hate that!" She snapped. " Its nto your fault. Cody if you didnt drink my blood, y-y-you wouldn't be here right now." She studdered to say, letting a tear roll down her cheek. She whipped his away, placing her hand on his cheek. She sighed, " if you loved me Cody. You would have done this, I'm not mad at you. I'm just mad and well sad. That my brother had to see me again, I'm the one that broke our parents up.. He hates me, I know it..." She said with hurt striking her like a woodden blade going through her heart.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:36 pm

Cody took her hands in his, shivering. "Calm down, calm down..." he whispered and kissed her neck gently and then lifted his head to kiss her lips. "My Rebbecca." He said with a smile. He placed his head in the nook of neck and put his hands around her waist and moved her around and kissed her hair.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:40 pm

Rebecca smiled lightly, letting him move her around the clearing. She looked up into his eyes, leaning forward she pressed herself against him. Not wantign to let him go. She kissed him on the lips, behind resting her head on his muscular chest..
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:26 pm

Cody smiled and pulled her away. "I love you." He murmured and rested his chin on her head lightly thinking of the baby they were going to ask. She smiled and kissed her lips in return.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:43 am

Rebecca smiled as he spoke the three most important words to her, 'I love you'. Those words made Rebecca sparkle with happiness. She smiled, running her hand through his red hair. She whipsered softly. " I love you too.."
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:59 am

Cody felt her hand rest on his hair and rocked her and felt like he could stay like this forever. He sighed and looked at her kissing her forehead. "I love you..." he said again. He wanted to make sure she understood: He loved her.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:29 am

Rebecca smiled, chuckling a bit.. " I love you more.." She said tensely. Pressing herself against him, she smiled happily. Wrapping her arms around his neck. Rebecca let him rock her back and forth.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:01 pm

????
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:45 pm

Cody smiled and kissed her head gently. "I know." He said. "But you adorable." He then turned and walked away back towards the house. He still was insecure about love... reallly insecure. He didn't know to love, or like. Smile or not. He just was confused.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:13 pm

Rebecca smiled then as he left for home. She chuckled, flashing into the forest. Reaching the town of folks. As she was walking down the street, her ears were filled with the talking of others. Rebecca stopped in her tracks, under her eyes, her vains popped out to show the blue. Whirling around quickly, and before she could get a snip of the human behind her, the sheriff threw revane in her face. Rebecca screamed, as it started to burn. " Ahhhh!!!" She yowled. Then peicies of wood was shot out at her, another horrifying yowl sounded. Rebecca fell to the ground in a heap, groaning with pain. " Revane.." she said bitterly..
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:06 pm

Cody ran in a quick motion, having to hear the situaiton. Hurrying, he cracked both their necks then ran to the others and lied beside her. He felt her head, his eyes worried. "I'm sorry." He whispered.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:41 pm

Rebecca coughed lightly, her head pressed against the pavement. She spat out words to Cody. " Blood... I need blood.." He rasped softly. Shattering the pavement below with her fist.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8