Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Kiss... (S I O N)

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Eternal Kiss... (S I O N) - Page 6 Empty Re: Eternal Kiss... (S I O N)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:59 pm

Rebecca sighed under her breath. " You sure?" She asked, looking over at him. A worried look flashing upon her face. She sat up, llooking down at him. Rebecca wondered why he was like this. Was he thinking? She thought to herself. She shook her head, giving Cody one glance before getting up slowly and walking upstairs. She gazed at herself in the mirror, seeing a razor beside her. She picked it up, placing it over her arm. But hesitated, shuddering abit. What am I doing!? she questioned herself. Sighing heavily, she gripped the razor tighter, not knowing it. She sliced her hand. Wincing she threw the razor down. Holding her wrist, she sighed. Not wanting to her herself. So she went downstairs, not wanting Cody to see. She turned into the kitchen. Running cold water over it. She cleaned it off, then seeing it was gone. Rebecca leaned up against the counter, lost in thought.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:10 pm

Cody watched her walk away and lifted his head up to see her walk upstairs. He sighed and stood up holding his head. Then suddenly, that sweet scent hit his nose; blood. And he knew who it was; Rebeccas. He hadn't had blood in a couple of days. He heard her run downstairs and heard the water run. Losing himself, his eyes flashed golden and he swished to the room and pinned her against the wall, putting his body against her while he held her wrist tightly. "What are you doing Rebecca?" He asked, his eyes red, crazed in worried. He held his breath before letting it loose and meeting her gaze. "Why are you doing this to me?"
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:16 pm

Rebecca gasped as she was flung against the wall. She sighed heavily, then heard his snapping words. Her eyes blazed in fury. Flicking his hands off her wrists. She narrowed her eyes at him. " I didn't do it on purpose! It was an accident! And I'm not doing anything to you!" She snapped right back. Glaring at him with tension. Rebecca's cold icy blue gaze searched his red, golden swirling eyes.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:11 pm

Suddenly, Cody felt nausea hit him. He felt like bile was rising in his throat and he let go of Rebecca's wrist, turned, and opened the toilet seat to throw up. He turned on her, seeing her in two. He felt suddenly sick. Then suddenly his eyes rolled back on the back on his head and he collapsed on the ground. His breathing became hard and rough and he felt like a dagger was being dug into his heart. He held onto his stomach and tried to bring himself up but that scent; Rebecca's blood that he wouldn't dare drink was the only one around and he just needed blood.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:20 pm

Rebecca sneered at him. Then noticing him collapose, she gasped. Quickly gripping him before he fell. Rebecca cried out his name, then began to think. Looking around, she seen his face get paler. She knew instantly he needed blood. Rebecca sighed heavily. " Cody! Please.. You have to... Drink my blood!" She cried outloud. " Or i'll make you!" She sneered. Glaring at him, she was serious. But did he have the strength to change her.. Probably not, but she will not sit here and watch his suffer.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:30 pm

Cody breathed heavily, paling. "No... I'm not going to drink your blood." he said and shut his eyes tightly, clenching his teeth. He knew he'd die soon if he didn't drink her blood but he was worried he'd either turn her into a vampire, or kill her completly. His vision blurred again and he knew this may be the end. He hadn't drank blood in a couple of days. Having to deal with himself and add onto the weight of protecting Rebecca. He drew in a heavy breath... trying to survive.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:40 pm

Rebecca shook her head, snapping at him. " Cody, don't do this to yourself! Just drink my blood!.. I know you might not be able to stop, but I know you can find in your heart too.." She with a endless pleading that danced in her eyes. Shaking her head, she threw her head to one side. Not able to look at him, she did not want to see him die. Rebecca kept on pleading. Tears in her eyes, and one gliding down the curve of her cheek. " Cody! Please, please, please! Do it.. Drink my blood.. You know will stop, just please.." He pleaded. She wasn't trying to make him change her, she was worried bout him dieing.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:45 pm

Cody's blood was on fire now and he knew he was weak. When he heard her, hearing the pleading of her voice. Finally reaching up to take her soft arm. He released his fangs and dug them into her arm. When it first entered his body he was about to stop. But the nausea didn't go away by that little bit. He went on drinking her blood until finally he felt better, felt a new force of energy come back. He lifted his head and removed blood from his lips looking down at her. He felt relieved it was her blood he'd tooken... did he change her? Did he take too much blood without realizing it? He suddenly felt nervous and regretted it.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:01 pm

Rebecca gasped as he took her arm. Wincing as she felt sharp fangs digging into her skin. She screamed outloud. Shutting her eyes tightly, she felt herself go light headed as he kept on. Rebecca soon collaposed, her eyes rolling in the back of her head. She was out cold. She could feel herself bursting with new strenght and energy. Rebecca sat there for a long time, her bones growing tighter with strength and her body went crystal white.

After moments passed, Rebecca shot her eyes open. They were blood shot red, scarlet dancing around in them. She sat up slowly, looking around. She put a hand on her head, sighing. Glancing up at Cody, she blinked. Trying to realize what had happened. She stood up, looking in the mirror at herself. She had beautiful white skin, with scarlet red eyes. Her body shinned crystal as the light from the window reflected off her. She felt the sharp daggers that shealthed themselves. She smiled slowly, looking over at Cody again. " You changed me.." Rebecca said, her eyes dancing with happiness. Now she could be with him forever, she thought.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:07 pm

Cody looked at her with wide golden eyes as her eyes turned bloodshot red and her skin paled. What had he done? When she got up, lifted herself up and looked in the mirror he got up heading towards the door, shaking his head. When her eyes danced with happiness, but his danced with angeriness and regret. "No, I killed you, Rebecca." he said and turned running in a flash outside and onto a tree. He was high and he looked down. "What the hell did I do?"
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:15 pm

Rebecca rolled her eyes at him. Watching him flash out the door and outside. Quickly leaping up a tree. She cocked her head, walking outside. She leaned up against the tree that he climbed up. Yelling up to him. " Not excatly.. Cody don't feel bad. Could be worse, I would be dead right now. Without being a vampire... Would you like that?" She asked. Folding her arms, she tapped her foot on the ground. New scents raffled her sences, she breathed in the sweet scent of a deer. Rebecca bit her upper lip, but did not hesitate to go after it.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:22 pm

Cody shook his head with a growl and knocked her down holding her down instantly. He knew even if she was a vampire, she wasn't strong enough to flip from here. "No, you weren't going to die. I was supposed to bite your neck to turn you into a vampire, fledgling! Not kill you or turn you." He kept her down, golden eyes flashing. "You begged me to. I'd have been better off dying." He turned and flew off to his home and went into his bedroom lying on his king sized bed with a drew in breath.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:42 pm

Rebecca sighed deeply. Getting up as he went home. She didn't go after him, she just simpily. Turned and flashed into the forest. Rebecca stopped when she knew she was far enough away from him. Someone with so much guilt and regret to change someone must be a cime if you love someone. Rebecca knew in his eyes that he loved her, she could see it. But for him to get mad over this, was beyond her control. Rebecca snarled lightly. She went into a frenzie excitement when a new scent triggered her to follow.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:51 pm

Cody sighed as she didn't come. Probably using her new abilities. Super humane strength. Did she use him for that? Cody said he wanted to make sure he wouldn't leave her... Sighing, Cody soon fell asleep, though it was 12 a.m. Drinking blood had worren him out. He soon fell asleep and his instinct was until night.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:03 pm

Rebecca followed the scent, she was near the deer in an instant. She smiled, fangs flashing. She tackled the deer, strangling it as it shuffled hekplessly on the ground. Rebecca began to suck the blood out of its neck, draining lifeless. She got up, wripping the blood off her lips. She stood, the tingled raft of blood that slid down her throat made her jolt forward. But she held herself back from going after another. She turned and went back to the house. Slowly opening the door, it was now 1 pm at night. Sighing heavily, she went upstairs. Leaning up against the door, seh watched Cody sleep. Then slowly, she made her way towards the bed, crawling in beside him. She looked at the ceiling, her thoughts flooding her mind.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:14 pm

Cody heard someone crawl into bed and his blinked open his eyes and looked at Rebecca who was now beside him. He face her, looking at her as she stared at the ceiling. "Enjoying your humane strength? Is it everything you want and more?" He asked raising his eyesbrows and awaiting her answers, trying to pull her from her thoughts so he could apoligize.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:19 pm

Rebecca heard someone speak to her, taking her eyes off the ceilign and blinking out of her thoughts. She turned to face Cody. " Save the act Cody.." She sneered. Still little bit mad at him. Didn't he know that new born vampires(new changed vampires) are stronger. Rebecca sighed taking her mind off that, she awaited for him to answer her. She began to twist her hair around her finger...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:32 pm

Cody heard her and gave a seductive smirk bringing himself ontop of her bringing his head close to hers. "Oh, Rebecca the show has just begun..." he said. She probably thought she was strong but he was stronger because that was made up. If she wanted to, she could prove it. But if she was going to be a whimp then.. they'll just see.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:39 pm

Rebecca smirked, rolling her eyes. She flicked her wrists so that his hands werent in a tight hold anymore. She forced him off her, flinging him into the wall. In a quick motion she pinnedhim to the wall, flashing fangs. Rebecca glared at him, bright scarlet eyes shinning so brightly. She made her eyes swirl with an aqua blue. Rebecca smiled, biting her lip. " What show?" She asked with a tense voice. Cocking her head, she let her eyes swirl. The aqua in them shone with a red and blue pool, almsot like a torando in her eyes that just kept on swirling around in circles.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:47 pm

Cody smiled as she pushed him against the wall but got her out of the grip and pinned her against the wall this time. He smiled. "Whatever you choose it to be... it could either up good or bad... your choice is my desire. I'll let you choose." he said, pressing his body closely against hers and bringing his hands up to cup her face.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:52 pm

Rebecca grinned. Oh course she was gonna choose bad.. " You know my choice." She smiled with a smirk. Pushing him on the bed, she crawled upon him. pressing her body against his. Rebecca smiled, " Bad.." she said. Biting her lip. She sat up on him, smirking down at him. Her fingers running down the rim of his muscles.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:59 pm

Cody heard her answer and when he was pushed against the bed he laughed. "You love pushing me around don't you?" he asked. When she started to run her fingers over the rim his muscels he raised his eyebrows. "Oh.. bad eh?" He asked. Though he was happy, and loved her he wanted to be careful about what they did. He did not want to get her pregant. "Let's see what you got, fledge." he laughed and brought her closer to him kissing her passionate and deep.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:05 pm

Rebecca nodded, she bite her lip. " Its fun.." She said with a slight of humor. Then leaning closer to him, she grinned. " I got everything you need.." She said, letting him pull her towards him. She began to kill, Rebecca gripped his musculine arms, running her soft hands down them. She kissed his upper lip, soon becomming more passionate with him..
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:10 pm

Cody smiled between the kiss. As she went on feeling over his body while they kissed, he started to feel over her own, running his hands over her arms and over her back. He started to grind his body from under hers and gripped her back with a more deeper kiss with a evil smirk.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:17 pm

Rebecca arched her back slighly. Flipping her hair out of her face. She grinned evily as he started to grind under her. She sat up slowly, cocking her head. She did as she did once before at the resturant. Grinding her body up and down upon him, but slowly. She smirked down at him..
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next