Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Kiss... (S I O N)

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Eternal Kiss... (S I O N) - Page 7 Empty Re: Eternal Kiss... (S I O N)

Post by lemmy Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:23 pm

Cody grinned and as she grinded against his grind he switched places. Now he was on top of her. He kept on grinding again her though, but leaned in and leaned in again, kissing her. Moaning only slightly. He stopped and started to kiss down his neck, and let his fingers reach up her shirt and stroke by her breast. He then replaced his lips where his hands were and looked up on her to see her reaction.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:29 pm

Rebecca arched her back. she watched him, kissing him once more before she felt his hands go up her shirt. She smirked, running her hands throught his hair. Rebecca took in a deep breath as his lips replaced where his hands were, moaning slightly...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:35 pm

Cody saw her moan then replaced his lips ontop of hers again. Soon night came and their bodies were now naked... Cody felt slightly dizzy and soon passed out but not before getting dressed hoping he didn't get Rebecca pregant. Then, all in one day he'd broke his promises to himself. But then again, he did love her...

(Sorry I don't like going through too much. Lol)
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:19 am

Rebecca got up and getting dressed, sitting on the edge of the bed. She placed a hand on her stomach, then she quickly got up. Ran out the house, grabing the keys off the wall. She jumped in the car, roaring it to life. Rebecca turned sharply out of the driveway, and sped down the street. Towards the Pharmacy. When she got there, she looked around for tests. Soon finding one, she grabed it then flashed into the bathroom. Rebecca took the test, she bit her upper lip before looking at it. Seeing that it said + she sighed heavily, throwing her head back. " Oh god..." She murmured, racing back towards the car, she started it up again. Going back towards the house, but taking her time. She began to think all this shit through, she was not gonna tell Cody.. Not yet, anyways.. How will I cope with a baby?She thought...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:30 am

Cody awoke a few minutes later and looked around, lips pursed slightly and then lying down again. Why did he feel so tired? Extra tired? He then heard the door from downstairs and got his shirt and ran downstairswhile putting it on while he came. He saw Rebecca's and cocked his head. "What happened last night?" He asked and then suddenly remembered. His eyes went to their white. "Oh God... I didn't ya know did I?" He asked.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:44 am

Rebecca pulled into the driveway, parking it. She turned the car off, just sitting in there for awhile. Her thoughts flooding over her. " No, I-I can't pregant." She mumbled. Getting out the car, she walked into the house. Looking over at Cody, she gazed at him. Her eyes shone with surprise, did he know already? she asked herself.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:32 pm

Cody rose his eyebrows and she just stared at him as if he were something scary. He tapped his fingers on the kitched counter. "Well... do I have to spell it out for you? Did I get you prego?" He asked, amusement passing over his eyes. He waited for to tell staring at her pale skin that was once tan.

(Sss)
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:04 pm

Rebecca chuckled, unable to stare at him. He walked over to him, slightly pushing him. " Maybe.." she said with amusement hitting her words. Rebecca glared at him, nodding slowly. She began to twirl her finger around one stran of her hair.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:31 pm

When she pushed him gently saying maybe, he laughed quietly. But then she nodded and he back away. "Ah sh_t no!" he said turned away. "What the f_ck! What the hell is wrong with me?" He asked throwing things, and punching the wall. "Rebecca, do you know what this means?" He asked raising his eyebrows. "This isn't even funny."
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:14 pm

Rebecca gasped as he started to throw things. She sneered, stomping her foot on the ground. She yelled at him in rage, eyes blazing with fury. " No! No cody! I do not know what it mean!... Tell me damnit!" she hissed..
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:17 pm

Cody flashed fangs at her and narrowed his eyes slightly. "It means we won't even be able to get ourselves together before it's born. Vampire babies are due usually in 2 week or even one!" He growled. "Especially when the vampire is having it. D_mn I'm such an a__"
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:52 pm

Rebecca flashed fangs back a him. Sneering lightly. She stiffened, " you make it seem like a bad thing!" she hissed angerly. Whirling around to slam the front door open. she leaned upp against the side of the car. Cupping her hands over her face..
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:11 pm

Cody sighed and settled down walking over to her. "You're happy about this?" he asked quietly. He couldn't believe so. They were expecting a baby! And she just turned into a vampire last night. "Rebecca, I don't know maybe it is." He murmured and put his hand on her shoulder gently. "In plus, do they know what gender it is?"
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:37 pm

Rebecca shuddered at his touch. " Maybe..." she sneered at the word.. Then shook her head, " no i dont know what gender." she said softly.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:54 pm

Cody nodded slowly. "So, what are we doing to do now?" he asked with a shrug. "We don't have much choices anymore?" He asked, muscels bulging with stress. He pulled her to him and kissed her hair. "I'm sorry." He said and pushed her away and lacing his hands through hers.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:07 am

Rebecca let him pull her towards him. She sighed heavily. Kissing him on the lips lightly before backing away. " We'll figure out something.. and please stop saying your sorry, you have nothing to be sorry about." she said with a electric velvet voice. Rebecca took his hand and pulled him towards her, pressing herself against him. Then suddenly she winced, looking down at her stomach. She placed a hand where it had kicked, Rebecca smiled lightly as the baby moved around. Looking up at Cody, she graped his hand and pressed his hand against her stomach, one kick reflecting. Rebecca smiled but then looked up at Cody. Was he mad? She asked herself.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:29 pm

Cody looked at her and as she took his hand and put it to her flat stomach which was quickly growing inside her and made his stomach ache. He flinched away and sighed, putting his hands up to cup his face and from the intensity of it all, thinking he never would, he let hot tears flow down his eyes. "I don't know what to do, Rebbecca... I honestly don't know if I'll be a good father."
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:41 pm

Rebecca looked at him, she leaned forward and whipped away his tears. Then stepped back alittle. " I don't know either.." She said. Rebecca was about to say something, but before she could. She found herself in the house again, she sat down. Eyes staring blankly into her own little world.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:05 pm

When she was gone, out of his eyesight he almost followed her. That instinct of protection of her... but he didn't. He realized something that seemed to hit him hard in the face nad hurt him. She didn't need his protection anymore. She was a vampire and stronger than he thought. Sighing, he disappeared in the trees and went to the lake looking out over it, putting his hand on his head, frustrated.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:12 pm

Rebecca sat there, with her hands pressed against her forehead. Rebecca's eyes widened quickly, the fresh scent of human blood flooding in her scenes. She flashed fangs, and shot through the forest like a bullet. Rebecca soon arrived to a near-by rode, a car going full blast with music ringing in her ears. Rebecca sneered lightly, she stalked through the darkness from behind the cemetary. Where teenagers were stoned on crack. Her eyes shown the scarlet in them, now showing the whites in her eyes. Silently with-out hesitation, Rebecca began to suck the blood out of them. The last one she got to was a young man, she stared in his eyes. Noticing it was her step-brother, Rebecca shuddered back from his neck. Fangs retrieving, she shook her head. Then flashing back into the forest, thoughts clouding her mind. She stopped as soon as she reached Cody sitting beside a lake. Blood stained her shit, whipping off the blood that dripped down her mouth.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:22 pm

He smelt her arrival, but he didn't look up, he still look stressed and he looked at Rebbecca. He saw the shirt caked with blood and walked over to her. "Your going to first have to learn how to control yourself with human blood everytime you smell it... You don't need it everytime. Then someone will be a bystander and will guarntee to tell that there are monsters in their neighborhood."
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:54 pm

Rebecca looked at Cody with confusion wirten all over her face. Then shrugging the onfusion off her shoulds, she ran her fingers through her hair, sighing heavily. " I-um... I.. Um cant think.. Um... Yeah.." She stambered to speak the words that so desperately wanted to come out, but didnt. Rebecca looked at Cody, eyein him for a quick moment. Suddenly she pressed herself against him, lips touching immediatly.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:43 am

Cody's eyes widended when she pressed her lips against his. He stood there for a second, still trying to register what had just happened. He then pulled away from her and sighed. "I-I'm sorry Rebbecca." He said, holding on her arms. "I can't right now." He turned away.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:47 am

Rebecca sighed as he pulled away, she turned slowly and began to walk away only a few feet away. Rebecca stopped, calling over her shoulder. " I'll be back.." she said softly. Flashing away into the forest, soon reaching the cemetary again
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:09 pm

Cody heard the woosh as she left. He sighed. He wasn't going to distrub her and he knew good as well how much he was hurting her. But he was getting so worked over a gorl, that he couldn't even trust himself. He closed his eyes and looked at the dirt below him.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next