Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let the name voting begin!!!

Go down

Which one?

Let the name voting begin!!! I_vote_lcap0%Let the name voting begin!!! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Let the name voting begin!!! I_vote_lcap0%Let the name voting begin!!! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Let the name voting begin!!! I_vote_lcap20%Let the name voting begin!!! I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 2 ]
Let the name voting begin!!! I_vote_lcap40%Let the name voting begin!!! I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 4 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Let the name voting begin!!! I_vote_lcap40%Let the name voting begin!!! I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

Let the name voting begin!!! Empty Let the name voting begin!!!

Post by Guest Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:17 pm

The staff has spoken and all names will be accepted into round one then the top 3 most liked names (plus all names the system would not allow me to fit in) will be placed in round two. Ok as mentioned above, let the name voting begin!

The end of round one will be at: Today

Back to top Go down

Let the name voting begin!!! Empty Re: Let the name voting begin!!!

Post by Guest Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:34 am

Hey guys! I just wanted to give you one last chance to vote, so hurry up. Ten mins

Back to top Go down