Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

- - the honey-colored wild stallion (looking for mares to begin a herd - mares only - descriptive) [R]

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

- - the honey-colored wild stallion (looking for mares to begin a herd - mares only - descriptive) [R] Empty - - the honey-colored wild stallion (looking for mares to begin a herd - mares only - descriptive) [R]

Post by - - mars Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:01 am

- - the honey-colored wild stallion (looking for mares to begin a herd - mares only - descriptive) [R] 4032691-802558-wild-stallion

Rolland's strong hooves thundered over the hard ground, and he let out a sweet nicker. he was ready to begin his own herd, have his own mares, his own foals. he has bred once before in his last herd, with one of the mares his age. after that, he was kicked out, and during the night, stole the mare he had bred with. she was still with him now, and he had protected her for the past few weeks. he wanted more, though.

"Rollie, when are we stopping?" the small brown mare asked, trotting to his side and rubbing against him. Rolland smirked, "up by those trees, Miya, in the shade." he muttered, licking her ear softly. Miya nodded, and continued to keep pace beside him.

Rolland stopped, his honey-colored pelt gleaming in the hot sun. he carefully entered the small woods, to the shade. he instantly smelt more scents of mares in heat, and he grew excited. perhaps he could build the beginning of his herd here? no other stallions seemed to be around.

Miya trotted to a clearing and stopped in the center, throwing her black mane and glancing back at Rolland. Rolland whinnied and walked up behind her. he dipped his large head and slowly licked around her entrance, his tool slowly unsheathing. Miya stamped her hoof impatiently, and with a short chuckle, Rollie easily mounted her. "just a quick one, darling." he neighed in her ear softly. his front hooves pulled her closer to him gently as his tool poked around her backside. finally finding the hole, his tool slowly began to slip inside of Miya. Rolland began at a slow pace, rhythmically thrusting into her and pumping. soon it picked up, the rhythm becoming quicker, faster, and a bit hard as he continued his thrusting, his tool deep inside her. Miya stood still, looking rather satisfied with herself. Miya soon reached her climax, and quickly after, Rolland reached his, and he froze as his seed spilled into her. Rolland slowly pulled his tool out of her and dismounted, pausing and licking a bit roughly at her entrance for a moment, cleaning her up. his tool slowly slipped back into it's sheath - for now. Miya smiled softly, looking tired. "you can rest if you'd like. i'm going to explore a bit." he said, nipping her shoulder affectionately. Miya nodded and walked over to a patch of sweet grass to graze.

Rollie neighed softly and trotted deeper into the small spot of trees, following the heat-scent trail of maybe a few mares. he heard bushes moving, and called out with a friendly whinny, "hello?"

- - the honey-colored wild stallion (looking for mares to begin a herd - mares only - descriptive) [R] Wild-horse-canada
^ Miya

- - rules - -
- no powerplaying.
- only mares.
- be descriptive.
- try to be realistic.
- write more then one sentence.
- Rolland is a gentlemanly type, and will not force a mare.
- do not join if you are not willing to join Rolland's future herd and have your mare bare his foals.
- i'm hoping for maybe 4 mares to start out with, maybe more c:
- your mare will not be able to feel/know she is pregnant for maybe a month or so, so the second after mating, please dont say 'she felt the foal kick her' just no. the foals will not be born until later. i will let you all know when, and we will move on to a new board c:

Last edited by - - mars on Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

- - the honey-colored wild stallion (looking for mares to begin a herd - mares only - descriptive) [R] Empty Re: - - the honey-colored wild stallion (looking for mares to begin a herd - mares only - descriptive) [R]

Post by - - mars Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:06 pm

come on, anyone can join C:
you don't have to write a ton, either.
- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

- - the honey-colored wild stallion (looking for mares to begin a herd - mares only - descriptive) [R] Empty Request!!~

Post by Guest Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:16 pm

((Hey there mars! I am making some new mares and i'll enter some if ya'd like!))

Back to top Go down

- - the honey-colored wild stallion (looking for mares to begin a herd - mares only - descriptive) [R] Empty Re: - - the honey-colored wild stallion (looking for mares to begin a herd - mares only - descriptive) [R]

Post by - - mars Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:18 pm

great, yes, please do! xD
- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheradongirl95 Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:59 pm

(im entering Sandstorm if you dont mind Razz)

SandStorm nickered letting her heat scent permiate around the area.Her eye flashed around wildly surrounded by other mares it would be hard for a forcer to pick her out of the group,even though she was quite distingushed.Her buckskin paint coat gleamed in the sun.Black,sorrel,grey,and other paints grazed around this area in groups but only she stood alone.No one wanted to stand by a half blind mare.She felt as if someone was watching her "Huh?"Her gaze drifted over the valley and she caught a glimpse of a honey colored stallion.She quivered slightly.What does he want?Not that she found all stallions quite rude,she just felt uncomfortable around them.

(you'll probably have to persuade her into the herd but once you get there she'll open up and show you her nice side)
Cheradongirl95
Cheradongirl95
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:47 pm

(mmk)

Rolland snorted and walked towards the pretty paint-buckskin. "hello, my name is Rolland. may i ask who you are, and what you are doing here?" he asked, watching her with his deep brown eyes. "i mean no threat, please do not run." he offered, hoping to reassure the flighty looking mare.

- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheradongirl95 Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:54 pm

SandStorm looked into his brown eyes."My name is SandStorm.Im here to find a herd."she kept it short and simple.She wasnt some diverse mare trying to woo someone over with her fake charm.He wasnt either,and she liked that."If I may ask,what are you doing here?"She nickered politely.she tossed her long fetlock out of her face uncovering her blue clouded over eye.
Cheradongirl95
Cheradongirl95
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:15 pm

[center]

"greetings, Sandstorm." Rolland neighed softly, dipping his honey-colored head. he smiled softly, "actually, i am here looking for mares to begin a herd with." he shook his mane out as she did. "your blind," he said, surprised, "how did that happen?"
- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:21 pm

(Is it ok if I play a filly too?)

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:30 pm

(sure :3 they can meet Miya in the clearing if you want, or meet with Rolland and Sandstorm. your call.)
- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:19 pm

http://www.look4photographers.com/PhotographerImages/d7cdeb33-d58d-4e2a-b490-d3daa53c8522_600_0_0.jpg

The mare rushed across the land pushing her foal in front of her as they fled from their pursuers. A gang of young bachelor studs thought it'd be fun to toy with the in-foal-heat mare and her young new-born filly. As a charming black yearling raced up and nipped her she bellowed out a fierce cry and tossed up a hind hoof hitting him smack dep on the muzzle and busting his lip. Looking back she watched the poor young fellow thrash his head about in pain as blood poured out. A few others stopped and went to him but the older ones knowing he'd live and it wasn't a big deal kept going. Breaking through a sudden tree line she spotted another mare (Miya) and whined a warning to her). As they studs caught up she grew more worried and only cared for her foal, for it was know for foals to be trampled to death in situations such as this. Suddenly a dapple bay caught up and half mounted her while galloping and forcing her to slow. She gave raged kicks to his barrel while harshly shoving her foal on ward. The mare named Dusk eyes were wide and she was full of anxiety. Rose, the foal stumbled at the shove but suddenly vered left to escape, barely being missed by a stud as he came to a hult. The mare whinned loudly at this and bit the stallion's shoulder while the one on her back fell off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheradongirl95 Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:40 pm

"Im afraid i was practically born this way.Too much sand got in my eyes and clouded them up"Her eye suddenly zipped over to where a mare and a foal restled with a bachelor herd."we've got to help them!"Her tail flagged out behind her as she steadily loped up the hill,not waiting for Rolland to respond.She purposely pretended not to see a large black stud and crashed into him sending him to the ground."Sorry hun!"She sneered and took off after a large sorrel with white stockings chasing after the mare.she nipped him and made a sharp left trying to persuade him after her.
Cheradongirl95
Cheradongirl95
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:54 pm

Miya snorted, raising her head from the grass she was grazing in. she quickly darted forwards and reared up at one of the young stallions, lashing her hooves at them. seeing the young foal, she galloped over and tried to nose her to the high grass she was grazing in before, to hopefully keep her hidden and safe, since it was away from where the stallions where. Miya threw her mane back, whinnying loudly to the other mare to let her know she meant her foal no harm. now, just to get the stallions to go away..

Rolland was about to reply when she darted off. letting out a shrill scream of a neigh, he raced after Sandstorm. he neighed at the two new mares to let them know he didnt mean any harm. he lashed his head back and forth, snapping his strong teeth at the stallion's hinds.
- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheradongirl95 Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:02 pm

SandStorm took after another stallion uinstead of slowing to match his pace she sopped in front of him,stuck out a hoof,and tripped him."Oops."she nickered flatly and dodged out of the way of a paint stallion.She miss calculated his move when he moved to her blind side and she found herself bleeding from the shoulder.She whinnied in pain and took off well aware of the stallion on her heels

(night guys,got school bright and early tomorrow!)
Cheradongirl95
Cheradongirl95
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:53 pm

Dusk felt like a affinity pounds had been pulled off her when she knew Rose was safe. Rearing up she thrashed out her front legs hitting a stallion's shoulder. She stopped in awe as Rolland came and the younger studs fled from him. Cowards, she thought since they did seems to always run from elder studs, why? I couldn't tell you, maybe fear of being clobbered even though they had the numbers on their side. As the last one was chasing Sandstorm Dusk fearlessly chased after him giving a flick of her tail welcoming the others to charge at the young stud with her.

Rose moved as told to to the safer grounds and watched trembling hard as the ragging battle went on then slowly declined. She let out a small little whinny of triumph and playfully bucked happily, she looked funny in doing so as she thrashed her head up at the same time.

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:23 pm

"i'd let them go, i doubt they'll be back." Rolland called to Dusk as she made to chase after the band of bachelors. "you all okay? Sandstorm, Miya - ?" he paused, turning to look at the new mare, "may i ask your name?" he asked hesitantly, wondering if she was going to chase after the other stallions or not. with a great shake of his honey-colored body, Rolland seemed to check over himself. his left hip had a small scratch, but nothing to worry about. he trotted over to Miya, who was watching the little filly with interest. "you okay?" he nickered, snuffing at her body. "i'm fine Rollie," Miya laughed, nuzzling his shoulder. Rolland grunted and rolled his eyes, turning back to the other mares.
- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheradongirl95 Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:10 am

SandStorm loped back her head pointing to the side so she could see the others.she starts licking the blood off her shoulder "Im fine!"She eyed over dusk and rose.She dipped her head in greetings and sniffed the little one gently."So where do you and your filly come from?"She was relieved to be in a group finally.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f45/17/05/65/34/sandst11.jpg

(I read online that a mare can breed at 2 years so apparently Sandstorm is a mare Razz not a filly but its ok if you call her one)
Cheradongirl95
Cheradongirl95
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

- - the honey-colored wild stallion (looking for mares to begin a herd - mares only - descriptive) [R] Empty ....

Post by Guest Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:36 pm

((holy cow!! SOOOO sorry for not being ready, just school is making me have a time limit on it. I'll go as quick as i can to get ready for my grand entrance.))

Back to top Go down

- - the honey-colored wild stallion (looking for mares to begin a herd - mares only - descriptive) [R] Empty Cloud

Post by Guest Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:05 pm

- - the honey-colored wild stallion (looking for mares to begin a herd - mares only - descriptive) [R] 0
The mare was running extremely fast because not only was a bachelor trying to catch her, she was having her fun. She was in heat for the first time and knew they would be more aggressive with her that when she isn't. Seeing a group across the lake, she made a big leap above it, trying to reach them but when she was so close, she screamed as she took a dive into it! Her white coat hardly matched the water she she submerged cold. "M-mind helping?!" She called out to them as she began swimming to then. Once out, she was shivering cold and looked at them, teeth chattering a tiny bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheradongirl95 Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:41 pm

SandStorm yelped a bit(can horses yelp?)[color=cyan]"Who's there?"[.color]she whipped around but was almost instantly relieved it was not threat.She sighed and she quivered a bit.Sweat was starting form as she had been under the sun for hours.She lowered her head and shook her silky mane feeling relieved once it was off her neck."Anyone wanna go for a swim?"She asked.
Cheradongirl95
Cheradongirl95
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

- - the honey-colored wild stallion (looking for mares to begin a herd - mares only - descriptive) [R] Empty Cloud

Post by Guest Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:57 pm

"I-i have d-done enough s-swimming to keep those s-stallions off!" She whinnied to the filly (SandStorm) and trotted to a clear patch with sunlight to warm up. laying down, she shook some of the water off as her silky white coat shone like lit up snow and her eyes like the sky twinkled like stars. Being in heat was not something enjoyable for her as she was already sick of it and didn't care if even a forcer took her, she just wanted it gone. Perking her ears, she heard something that meant a horse and she stood up, looking around but calmed down when she saw a rabbit go by.

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:41 pm

(aha, sorry for a bit of flooding, West!)

Rolland jumped as a mare appeared out of nowhere in the lake near them. he chuckled softly and slowly walked over, watching her pull out of the water. he glanced at Sandstorm and wrinkled his nose, "mm, no. not much of a swimmer, sorry. almost drowned once when i was a foal and haven't been near water besides to drink since." he laughed, swishing his tail.

he glanced at the mares around him and stomped his hoof once, eyeing them all carefully. "uhm, i was wondering.. would you all like to be in my herd? i promise i will protect all of you to the best of my abilities, and take care of you." Rolland said softly, swinging his head and looking at them all - unsure how the newer mares would react.

- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheradongirl95 Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:25 pm

Sandstorm lowered her head thinking.He has been very kind to me,and he helped the other mares with their problems.I dont see why not!She raised her head and nodded"Sure,"then fear kicked in."but dont expect me to know everything about it!"She murmered flicking her ears back bashfully.
Cheradongirl95
Cheradongirl95
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:56 pm

"Sure. My name is Cloud by the way." She said as she was puffy warm and returned to the group, keeping her tail clamped. She didn't want to bug him with and didn't want to be chased down anymore so she kept it hidden the best she could. Looking around, she nibbled on the sweet, wet grass that was easy to have slide down her throat. Looking up, she scanned the area with her blue eyes. She was nervous that a bachelor or a forcer could find her in no time and was not ready for any more of it.

Hearing some twigs snap and some sounds that horses do by accident, she was scared out of her wits. Shuddering a bit, she kept near the lake. Taking a few steps, she laid down in the water as she released her tail but kept a bit of a distance sense she didn't want to drive him nuts. Standing once done, she clamped her tail again and went back and shook her coat. "Force of habit." She says even though she made a white lie because she didn't want him to get worried or aggressive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheradongirl95 Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:51 pm

Sandstorm held back a giggle."Sure!"She nickered with a hint of amusement.She dropped her head and began grazing(SORRY SO SHORT Mad )
Cheradongirl95
Cheradongirl95
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next